April 23, 2024, 01:08:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #623 5/17 - 5/19/2007  (Read 136081 times)
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #60 on: May 18, 2007, 12:11:24 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Bath time, brb

Watch out for scorpions!  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #61 on: May 18, 2007, 12:11:59 AM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Quote from: "BTgirl"
Y'all, Cuz sent this to me today. I told her everyone at SM could read it cause we're used to reading Angie's posts. (You know I wub you, Angie.)

"This is weird, but interesting!

fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too

Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can.  

i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!"

I can read it...does that mean my mind is on cranko too?   Shocked  Shocked

i cant read it, but i have a thing where when someone spells or tells me
a word or phone number i have to ask them to say it very very very slowly

otherwise i mix it all up

Embarassed

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #62 on: May 18, 2007, 12:15:50 AM »

Well I missed about 4 pages of the last thread and tried to make a long post on page 49 -- but the thread locked!  Crying or Very sad

Anyway, -- from what I surmise --- I STILL think that we have had a MASSIVE cover-up since June 10th, 2005. This has little to do with the "pip-squeaks" that committed a relatively small crime. (Please don't think I am saying what happened to Natalee is small or trivial!) I say this because the COVER-UP was monumental and reaches  tremendous International politics between Aruba, The Netherlands, Venezuela, and the USA. It's implications reach to the Sovereignty of Aruba and the security of that entire region of the world. The Aruban government instigated the cover-up to protect their tourism, their own corruption, and most likely drug cartel connections. They could not let a simple missing girl bring down their own regime.

Our problem all along is that we have been trying to inject "logic" to an entire situation that could never let us find out the real truth.

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #63 on: May 18, 2007, 12:16:40 AM »

Quote from: "robots"
Y'all, Cuz sent this to me today. I told her everyone at SM could read it cause we're used to reading Angie's posts. (You know I wub you, Angie.)

i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!"

i cant read it, but i have a thing where when someone spells or tells me
a word or phone number i have to ask them to say it very very very slowly

otherwise i mix it all up

Embarassed

Translation:

If you can read this, you have a strange mind too.

Can you read this? Only 55 people out of 100 can.

I couldn't believe that I could actually understand what I was reading. The phenomenal power of the human mind, according to a researcher at Cambridge University, it doesn't matter in what order the letters in a word are, the only important thing is that the first and last letter be in the right place. The rest can be a total mess and you can still read it without a problem.  This is because the human mind does not read every letter by itself, but the word as a whole. Amazing, huh? Yeah, and I always thought spelling was important!!

I Stand With The Girl
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #64 on: May 18, 2007, 12:17:43 AM »

Klaas, Great Clown picture!

Still pages behind. I found her.. she's behind the porta potie and Joran is in the both!

This is like, "Where's Bendix on the bus? Monkeys are Good, Smart and have fun too!

Watch out Aruba if this is not solved soon. IMO we have just seen the tip of the iceberg of a boycott!

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #65 on: May 18, 2007, 12:18:00 AM »

Quote from: "wreck"
Well I missed about 4 pages of the last thread and tried to make a long post on page 49 -- but the thread locked!  Crying or Very sad

Anyway, -- from what I surmise --- I STILL think that we have had a MASSIVE cover-up since June 10th, 2005. This has little to do with the "pip-squeaks" that committed a relatively small crime. (Please don't think I am saying what happened to Natalee is small or trivial!) I say this because the COVER-UP was monumental and reaches  tremendous International politics between Aruba, The Netherlands, Venezuela, and the USA. It's implications reach to the Sovereignty of Aruba and the security of that entire region of the world. The Aruban government instigated the cover-up to protect their tourism, their own corruption, and most likely drug cartel connections. They could not let a simple missing girl bring down their own regime.

Our problem all along is that we have been trying to inject "logic" to an entire situation that could never let us find out the real truth.

Excellent point!  My brain hurts trying to grasp it all!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #66 on: May 18, 2007, 12:18:20 AM »

shango may be very good or may be very bad

do the 2 step shango

I can do the tootsie roll much better..  Embarassed  
http://youtube.com/watch?v=jbw-xaFHQcg

ROFLMAO  <and Im a white gal.. and I did this at my daughters wedding.. and my mom yelled ANG I can see you panties across the dance floor  Shocked  Shocked >    Laughing  Laughing
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #67 on: May 18, 2007, 12:18:34 AM »

No, it means you will be able to deal with our new citizenry over the coming decades, because they will all spell like this.  Laughing

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #68 on: May 18, 2007, 12:20:40 AM »

Quote from: "Lifesong"
Besides, its fun to Shango.  And we do need some fun in the midst of this.

I agree, Lifesong.  Shango is fun and intriguing.
And I also enjoy reading Lala's thought's on Shango.  Some days I cannot get my head around it but other days it just seems to flow.
Keeps us busy when there is not much other news on the case.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #69 on: May 18, 2007, 12:21:16 AM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"

do the 2 step shango

ROFLMAO  <and Im a white gal.. and I did this at my daughters wedding.. and my mom yelled ANG I can see you panties across the dance floor  Shocked  Shocked >    Laughing  Laughing

That is soooo funny!  I can see my daughter yelling at me for 'embarrasing' her!

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #70 on: May 18, 2007, 12:22:42 AM »

do the 2 step shango

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Cool  Laughing

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #71 on: May 18, 2007, 12:24:52 AM »

do the 2 step shango

Hmmm...I'm not sure my knees are up to doing that dipping down part.  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #72 on: May 18, 2007, 12:26:43 AM »

Ok kids.   I'm on my last sip of red wine and time to go nighty night. Now I will go to sleep imaginin' a 'white gal', me,   doin the tootsie roll and laughing myself to sleep, while my daughters cringe!  Thanks Ang for the image!  LOL

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #73 on: May 18, 2007, 12:27:43 AM »

The dip part is where my panties were seen  ROFLMAO  !! Hey.. there were brand new ones at least!
 I hiked up my dress a bit too far!  Shocked  Shocked
 My daughter was howling.. she wasn't embrassed at all LOL
She knows mom loves to have a good time and dance!!  Smile Smile
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #74 on: May 18, 2007, 12:27:51 AM »

Quote from: "Dihannah1"
Ok kids.   I'm on my last sip of red wine and time to go nighty night. Now I will go to sleep imaginin' a 'white gal', me,   doin the tootsie roll and laughing myself to sleep, while my daughters cringe!  Thanks Ang for the image!  LOL

Good night Dihannah and sweet dreams to you, tootsie roll!   Laughing  Laughing

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #75 on: May 18, 2007, 12:28:02 AM »

Nite, Dihannah and everyone else. If I'm going to get any flower gardening done tomorrow (which is why I'm taking the day off work), I'd better hit the monkey bunkey too.

Smoochies to everyone!

I Stand With The Girl
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #76 on: May 18, 2007, 12:28:48 AM »

Night Dihanna.. and hey.. we will have to go out and  dance when we cath up.. but in jeans!   Shocked    Wink
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #77 on: May 18, 2007, 12:29:30 AM »

Nite, Dihannah and everyone else. If I'm going to get any flower gardening done tomorrow (which is why I'm taking the day off work), I'd better hit the monkey bunkey too.

Smoochies to everyone!

Night BT  Smile
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #78 on: May 18, 2007, 12:30:01 AM »

The dip part is where my panties were seen  ROFLMAO  !! Hey.. there were brand new ones at least!
 I hiked up my dress a bit too far!  Shocked  Shocked
 My daughter was howling.. she wasn't embrassed at all LOL
She knows mom loves to have a good time and dance!!  Smile Smile

I love it!  Nothing better than a family wedding with a dance floor at the reception!  We had two in my family in April - one in Elkhart, IN and one in Seattle, WA - two consecutive weekends - total blast!!  

I'm proud of you Angie - you worked hard to raise that girl!   Very Happy  Very Happy

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #79 on: May 18, 2007, 12:30:44 AM »

Night Dihanna.. and hey.. we will have to go out and  dance when we cath up.. but in jeans!   Shocked    Wink

OH I AM there girl!  just don't cringe from embarresment  LOL
BTW, going to take quite a few drinks to ge me out on the dance floor!  LOL

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.