April 26, 2024, 06:16:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #623 5/17 - 5/19/2007  (Read 136118 times)
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #680 on: May 18, 2007, 10:34:44 PM »

O/T

This is neat.  Click the years and it plays the music.

http://www.tropicalglen.com
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #681 on: May 18, 2007, 10:35:15 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Easywriter"
Quote from: "oldfart"
Gee Easy  
instead of just chunking them over the fence  I would have been thinking  of Grill Time ideas
Embarassed  sorry Kermit Laughing

Do they really taste like chicken?   Shocked

Yes they do.  They taste like fishy chicken  Laughing

I think so but I like the texture better than chicken.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #682 on: May 18, 2007, 10:36:07 PM »

Breaking news.......

Julia Renfro has been seen.  Security guards at the Wyndham Hotel have released video of Julia Renfro and an unnamed male companion in the hotel downstairs lobby in front of the jewelry store.  The video has been reviewed by Julia’s mother and She claims that it is not her daughter in the video accompanying the blue eyed Dutch boy.

Rumors have it that Julia has been staying at the Holiday Inn before she disappeared.  Key cards have determined that her hotel room was entered at 3:AM the morning before her disappearance.

Video at the Holiday Inn also confirms sightings of Julia and  three men drinking at the Holiday Inn Lobby Bar earlier in the day.  One man is well known as a drug dealer hanging out primarily in the Hotel District selling drugs to tourist and sleeping outside in the
 outside in the hotel bushes by Julia‘s room..  Officials do indeed confirm that the homeless drug dealer does sleep in the bushes at the Holiday Inn but found no reason to remove the drug dealer who was soliciting drugs to minors.  Julia’s friends confirm that Julia was stating to tourists from America that she had a house on Aruba BUT was there as a tourist.

Employees at a gas station station between downtown Oranjestad and the Hotel District claim to have seen Julia in their store.  Video of that sighting is being reviewed by authorities.

Crack Houses in Oranjestad are being searched.  “Crack Houses and Bordellos anywhere near the Hotel District or Noord will not be searched since there is no need,“ stating Aruban Head of Police.  Authorities believe Julia will show up in a few days after a drug binge and have told Julia’s mom to go get a beer at Carlos and Charlie’s but to watch her drink.  Julia’s mother also reports she was asked by leading police authorities, “How much money do you have?”  In response to the rude question of money the attending police officials began counting their own money.  A bid ensued and Julia’s mom left with the highest bidder.

Julia’s virginity and innocence is not in question.  Julia’s family has asked that this not be a factor in Julia’s disappearance.
satire only Very Happy

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #683 on: May 18, 2007, 10:37:15 PM »

Quote from: "greeneyedlady"
Quote from: "Tylergal"
Quote from: "igsigs"
Maybe she should be banned for giving out personal information, lol  Laughing

Laughing

Funny that. There is a thread right under this one, started by Glenda, bitching about somebody calling her Julia!!

Was that when Diva called her Julia?

YES! Diva has an aluminum house and fake D's? Laughing

Did she almost burn up her wooden house? Laughing

In other words Glenda/Julia was implying Diva was trailer trash with the aluminum house remark.

Good thing I have vinyl siding on mine in a Cape Cod style Laughing

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #684 on: May 18, 2007, 10:38:34 PM »

Hotshot >>excellent!!

Laughing
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #685 on: May 18, 2007, 10:45:21 PM »

yes,they do taste like chicken and they kick in the skillet.the birds will taste like chicken,too.send an iguana bye and it will taste like chicken,send a dutch aruba boy boy and he will taste like sh*t,so I will use for fertilzer
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #686 on: May 18, 2007, 10:45:22 PM »

Hotshot >>excellent!!

Laughing
Laughing

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #687 on: May 18, 2007, 10:46:01 PM »

O/T

When I was weeding today, I dug up a lot of earthworms in the patch of garden I was working on. The fattest robin I've ever seen kept following me around munching on the worms. At first I stood still when I saw it, then I realized it was so wrapped up in it's feast that it didn't even notice me digging a few feet away from it. I kept weeding and it kept eating all afternoon. No wonder that rascal was so pleasingly plump!  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #688 on: May 18, 2007, 10:46:43 PM »

Quote from: "Tiger"
yes,they do taste like chicken and they kick in the skillet.the birds will taste like chicken,too.send an iguana bye and it will taste like chicken,send a dutch aruba boy boy and he will taste like sh*t,so I will use for fertilzer

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #689 on: May 18, 2007, 10:48:21 PM »

FOUND HER HIDEY HOLE Laughing  Laughing

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #690 on: May 18, 2007, 10:48:45 PM »

Quote from: "Tiger"

Laughing  Laughing
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #691 on: May 18, 2007, 10:49:13 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
O/T

When I was weeding today, I dug up a lot of earthworms in the patch of garden I was working on. The fattest robin I've ever seen kept following me around munching on the worms. At first I stood still when I saw it, then I realized it was so wrapped up in it's feast that it didn't even notice me digging a few feet away from it. I kept weeding and it kept eating all afternoon. No wonder that rascal was so pleasingly plump!  Laughing

Did they taste like chiken?  Shocked
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #692 on: May 18, 2007, 10:49:18 PM »

Quote from: "Buckeye"
O/T

Very cool, thanks!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #693 on: May 18, 2007, 10:49:59 PM »

Laughing  Laughing It looks like she is biting the bars.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #694 on: May 18, 2007, 10:50:18 PM »

Quote from: "Buckeye"
O/T

Very cool, thanks!

Wink
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #695 on: May 18, 2007, 10:51:09 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
O/T

Did they taste like chiken?  Shocked

Don't know. The robin didn't say.  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #696 on: May 18, 2007, 10:51:55 PM »

Love it!!

thecuz
Monkey Junky

« Reply #697 on: May 18, 2007, 10:52:13 PM »

O/T

Shocked  Wink
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #698 on: May 18, 2007, 10:53:54 PM »

Quote from: "thecuz"
O/T

Shocked  Wink

Cuz..  I am gonna smack yah  ROFL   Wink
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #699 on: May 18, 2007, 10:54:25 PM »

Quote from: "greeneyedlady"
GEL - that was one of the times Glenda/Julia showed her true colors.   Wink

I remember JR the Dutch atty.'s mom(Bouceron?) posting at RWV and she used trailer trash quite often refering to us southerners.Come to think about it she hasn't posted at FOB either lately...hmmm

She'll eat those words. The Southern card didn't work with the black security guards and it ain't going to work on the blogs either. The California gang of Cohen and Dilella tried this and it didn't play. It backfired.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.