April 19, 2024, 12:11:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #623 5/17 - 5/19/2007  (Read 136033 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #740 on: May 19, 2007, 12:12:52 AM »

Ok SB - here's one for you:

1) Concentrate on the four dots in the middle of the picture for about 30 seconds.

2) The close your eyes and tilt your head back.

3) Keep your eyes closed. You will see a circle of light. Continue looking at the circle...

What do you see?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #741 on: May 19, 2007, 12:13:38 AM »

Nite Angie and SB
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #742 on: May 19, 2007, 12:18:36 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

1) Concentrate on the four dots in the middle of the picture for about 30 seconds.

3) Keep your eyes closed. You will see a circle of light. Continue looking at the circle...

What do you see?

Shocked I think I saw Jesus's face. Shocked

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #743 on: May 19, 2007, 12:19:21 AM »

G'nite Monkeys

If anyone figures out how to Snag the songs from the site Buckeye posted  http://www.tropicalglen.com  please let me know...

bleachedblack
Kermit will be saying thank you..

BTW  
Is this a pic of the  missing poster from another site  

Just wondering

SeeeYaaaByeee

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #744 on: May 19, 2007, 12:20:43 AM »

What do you see?

WOW, now I gotta say that is creepy. That's a good one.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #745 on: May 19, 2007, 12:21:20 AM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Quote from: "Dihannah1"
Quote from: "IndyDan"
Quote from: "Easywriter"
Anything new going on today?  Maybe we should have a Name the Pink Thing contest!   Razz

I'll take a stab at it:
Satish to Deepak - why are we hanging, the Dikhed killed her.

I've been thinking that for a long time!  I just can't understand it!  Dikhed ain't worth it!

This is MHO and mine only:  Deepak and Satish were assured by Paulus that there was nothing to worry about and asked them to turn over everything they had that might indicate they were guilty of accomplices or anything else, in an effort to destroy the evidence.  I do not think they know where Natalee is buried, or where she was taken ultimately.  I think their involvement is somewhat peripheral and they were repaying Paulus for the attorneys by keeping quiet.  The jig is up now and they have turned over everything to Paulus, so they have no material evidence against Joran and the only thing they know is he killed her.  They might not know how or why or exactly where, so what they have against Joran is zilch, nada, zero and what he has against them is that he can say they killed Natalee, and he and Paulus could pay off a witness for them to agree.  How wrong am I?

I agree completely.  Up til now, they have had NO reason to come clean.  Sure they are in some trouble, but so far they have kept silent and everything has fallen in place -- they got out of jail just like Joran. They have to be sweating bullets as this heats up and the Dutch appear to be serious.  They have to be thinking that either they start talking to the Dutch and get in SOME trouble -- or keep quiet and end up DEAD by "suicide." If I were a betting man -- I would bet they are already squealing.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #746 on: May 19, 2007, 12:21:32 AM »

GEL - yes I see the same
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #747 on: May 19, 2007, 12:22:16 AM »

What do you see?

Cool! I see Jesus too!!!
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #748 on: May 19, 2007, 12:22:56 AM »

I had a feeling that was what it would be, Klaas. It works too.

I wish I could find a picture like that I saw once, it is called "Vanity" and shows a young girl sitting at big mirror admiring herself... until you close your eyes and then you see an image of something very different. It has a message, for sure.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #749 on: May 19, 2007, 12:23:49 AM »

Nite Oldfart and the rest yall, I'm checking out too. Be back tomorrow.
It's been a pleasure.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #750 on: May 19, 2007, 12:24:22 AM »

Nite Indy
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #751 on: May 19, 2007, 12:25:10 AM »

Quote from: "sb"
Just do "Einstein's Riddle" and there are a lot of sites with the answer.

It's basically a math/statistics/probabilities problem but I did it the common-sense way: wrote out the matrix on a sheet of paper and found a way to make the pieces fit.

Went back and did it too.  Not too hard.  Some of those kinds of things are though.  Remember Alfred Hitckcock Magazine?  They always had the best ones!  Used to love those and Cryptograms.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #752 on: May 19, 2007, 12:26:17 AM »

GEL - yes I see the same

I'm glad to hear that.

greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #753 on: May 19, 2007, 12:27:12 AM »

goodnite Indy

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #754 on: May 19, 2007, 12:37:13 AM »

GEL - anything else said about Glenda in HE?
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #755 on: May 19, 2007, 12:40:57 AM »

Quote from: "wreck"
[quote="Tylergal
This is MHO and mine only:  Deepak and Satish were assured by Paulus that there was nothing to worry about and asked them to turn over everything they had that might indicate they were guilty of accomplices or anything else, in an effort to destroy the evidence.  I do not think they know where Natalee is buried, or where she was taken ultimately.  I think their involvement is somewhat peripheral and they were repaying Paulus for the attorneys by keeping quiet.  The jig is up now and they have turned over everything to Paulus, so they have no material evidence against Joran and the only thing they know is he killed her.  They might not know how or why or exactly where, so what they have against Joran is zilch, nada, zero and what he has against them is that he can say they killed Natalee, and he and Paulus could pay off a witness for them to agree.  How wrong am I?

I agree completely.  Up til now, they have had NO reason to come clean.  Sure they are in some trouble, but so far they have kept silent and everything has fallen in place -- they got out of jail just like Joran. They have to be sweating bullets as this heats up and the Dutch appear to be serious.  They have to be thinking that either they start talking to the Dutch and get in SOME trouble -- or keep quiet and end up DEAD by "suicide." If I were a betting man -- I would bet they are already squealing.[/quote]

I agree except wonder if weasel Deepak didn't keep something that would incriminate Joran.  Otherwise, I think they would be more scared than they are.  They are not very or they wouldn't be suing people.

I can't imagine Deepak being completely honest about anything even handing over the evidence and I do think he held on to something and what that might be, I don't know.  Photos, a copy of a vid, the shoes, could be anything.  There are two of them and one of Joran so it is the word of two against the word of one even though there is that racial/ethnic prejudice in favor of Joran that so blatantly exists in Aruba.  And his father, the "judge" has influence but that seems to be waning as he seems to have over played his paltry hand even in that.

So I don't know if they are talking yet or still waiting to see if they can get some money from the suit first.  When the suit fizzles and they are stuck with attorney's fees, they might be more inclined to talk.

Of course, by then it will likely be too late but they have held out this long so a month or two more to see how the suit pans out if prolly no biggie for them.  I also think Nadira is behind the lawsuit although Deepak seems very greedy in his own right.

They don't understand our system not the mindset in this country right now with all these assaults on women and children going on.  I can't see any jury allowing them to profit one cent for their crime.  They are in for a huge rude awakening in that regard.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #756 on: May 19, 2007, 12:48:46 AM »

Nothing else..did you see where I posted the mod edited my post with Julia's name in it?Yeah and Siddalee is the one that used Julia's name first... Laughing

casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #757 on: May 19, 2007, 12:49:29 AM »

Klaasend, I think the truth is that most if not all of them have no idea where Glenda is.  They want to make people think they know so much about the case and people involved when in fact they don't. They only know how to lie, make fun of people, name call and use the type of language my mama would have washed my mouth out over!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #758 on: May 19, 2007, 12:52:10 AM »

So Jossy is supposed to be on something on Fox tomorrow at 1 EST?

I hope he has some good news for us.

Do I have that time right?

PERSONA NON GRATA

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #759 on: May 19, 2007, 12:53:29 AM »

Quote from: "greeneyedlady"

Nothing else..did you see where I posted the mod edited my post with Julia's name in it?Yeah and Siddalee is the one that used Julia's name first... Laughing

Yep, that was pretty funny, lol  Laughing
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.