April 19, 2024, 08:36:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #623 5/17 - 5/19/2007  (Read 136030 times)
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #760 on: May 19, 2007, 12:54:03 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "wreck"
[quote="Tylergal
This is MHO and mine only:  Deepak and Satish were assured by Paulus that there was nothing to worry about and asked them to turn over everything they had that might indicate they were guilty of accomplices or anything else, in an effort to destroy the evidence.  I do not think they know where Natalee is buried, or where she was taken ultimately.  I think their involvement is somewhat peripheral and they were repaying Paulus for the attorneys by keeping quiet.  The jig is up now and they have turned over everything to Paulus, so they have no material evidence against Joran and the only thing they know is he killed her.  They might not know how or why or exactly where, so what they have against Joran is zilch, nada, zero and what he has against them is that he can say they killed Natalee, and he and Paulus could pay off a witness for them to agree.  How wrong am I?

I agree completely.  Up til now, they have had NO reason to come clean.  Sure they are in some trouble, but so far they have kept silent and everything has fallen in place -- they got out of jail just like Joran. They have to be sweating bullets as this heats up and the Dutch appear to be serious.  They have to be thinking that either they start talking to the Dutch and get in SOME trouble -- or keep quiet and end up DEAD by "suicide." If I were a betting man -- I would bet they are already squealing.

I agree except wonder if weasel Deepak didn't keep something that would incriminate Joran.  Otherwise, I think they would be more scared than they are.  They are not very or they wouldn't be suing people.

I can't imagine Deepak being completely honest about anything even handing over the evidence and I do think he held on to something and what that might be, I don't know.  Photos, a copy of a vid, the shoes, could be anything.  There are two of them and one of Joran so it is the word of two against the word of one even though there is that racial/ethnic prejudice in favor of Joran that so blatantly exists in Aruba.  And his father, the "judge" has influence but that seems to be waning as he seems to have over played his paltry hand even in that.

So I don't know if they are talking yet or still waiting to see if they can get some money from the suit first.  When the suit fizzles and they are stuck with attorney's fees, they might be more inclined to talk.

Of course, by then it will likely be too late but they have held out this long so a month or two more to see how the suit pans out if prolly no biggie for them.  I also think Nadira is behind the lawsuit although Deepak seems very greedy in his own right.

They don't understand our system not the mindset in this country right now with all these assaults on women and children going on.  I can't see any jury allowing them to profit one cent for their crime.  They are in for a huge rude awakening in that regard.

.[/quote]

The lawsuit was/is filed under the WRONG  assumption that everyone in the USA is stupid! I think we all know that the Arubans and Dutch have such a disdain for us and think we are push-overs. They look at America as a big money train.  They saw Joran go on USA TV with Greta (she fawned all over him). They saw Paulus get MONEY from Aruba for false imprisonment. They saw Joran write a book and profit. Why shouldn't they cash in too!!!!

Only trouble is -- everything is just now coming unglued. Paulus was over-turned and the Dutch are seriously asking questions. The jig is up.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #761 on: May 19, 2007, 12:54:22 AM »

So Jossy is supposed to be on something on Fox tomorrow at 1 EST?

I hope he has some good news for us.

Do I have that time right?

He is?  I didn't know that?  Where did you read that?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #762 on: May 19, 2007, 12:57:33 AM »

Quote from: "casa"
Quote from: "klaasend"
GEL - anything else said about Glenda in HE?

Klaasend, I think the truth is that most if not all of them have no idea where Glenda is.  They want to make people think they know so much about the case and people involved when in fact they don't. They only know how to lie, make fun of people, name call and use the type of language my mama would have washed my mouth out over!

True, there are many who don't realize Glenda is Julia because they either flunked reading comprehension or they are just plain lazy.  Anyone who has really followed the case would know.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #763 on: May 19, 2007, 12:57:35 AM »

I read it here from Easy earlier. He said Jossy would be on at 1pm Eastern.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #764 on: May 19, 2007, 12:58:00 AM »

Well dang, how did I miss that?   Laughing
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #765 on: May 19, 2007, 12:58:41 AM »

I thought I read it here and Easy posted it.  Maybe I misunderstood.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #766 on: May 19, 2007, 01:00:34 AM »

Quote from: "sb"
I had a feeling that was what it would be, Klaas. It works too.

I wish I could find a picture like that I saw once, it is called "Vanity" and shows a young girl sitting at big mirror admiring herself... until you close your eyes and then you see an image of something very different. It has a message, for sure.

Is this what you're thinking of?  (I don't know how to send the image so I have to send the link. www.art.com , title "All_Is_Vanity)

http://www.art.com/asp/sp-asp/_/PD--10104415/SP--A/IGID--1286900/All_Is_Vanity.htm
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #767 on: May 19, 2007, 01:01:59 AM »

Well dang, how did I miss that?   Laughing

I think we were discussing it and I asked you if with our "spring forward" in time, if that meant Aruba was on the same time as us. I believe Easy was saying 1 p.m. Aruba time, so I was trying to figure whether I watch at 12, 1 or 2.  LOL

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #768 on: May 19, 2007, 01:02:12 AM »

Wreck,

Yep!  They should have known Joran would never be able to keep his trap shut.  He is going to bring them all down and seems to have a compulsion to keep talking and talking and talking until he does.  It's an ego thing and his is way out of control.

And the Dutch have to be thinking what it would feel like to fail in an investigation and then have Joran bragging how he outsmarted them.  If I were in their shoes, I wouldn't let that happen because Joran is not the brightest crayon in the box to start with.

You are right, it is all coming unglued.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #769 on: May 19, 2007, 01:07:38 AM »

Quote from: "Port Valerie"
Quote from: "sb"
I had a feeling that was what it would be, Klaas. It works too.

I wish I could find a picture like that I saw once, it is called "Vanity" and shows a young girl sitting at big mirror admiring herself... until you close your eyes and then you see an image of something very different. It has a message, for sure.

Is this what you're thinking of?  (I don't know how to send the image so I have to send the link. www.art.com , title "All_Is_Vanity)

http://www.art.com/asp/sp-asp/_/PD--10104415/SP--A/IGID--1286900/All_Is_Vanity.htm

Hi, Port Valreie,

I'm sure that's it!  SB usually reads back so I think he will see your link.

Very Happy

PERSONA NON GRATA

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #770 on: May 19, 2007, 01:10:07 AM »

Wreck,

Yep!  They should have known Joran would never be able to keep his trap shut.  He is going to bring them all down and seems to have a compulsion to keep talking and talking and talking until he does.  It's an ego thing and his is way out of control.

And the Dutch have to be thinking what it would feel like to fail in an investigation and then have Joran bragging how he outsmarted them.  If I were in their shoes, I wouldn't let that happen because Joran is not the brightest crayon in the box to start with.

You are right, it is all coming unglued.

Absolutely!
Joran's enormous ego will be the downfall.  The Cover-up was so thorough (involving the entire Aruban Government) that Joran thought they were all "bullet-proof." In fact, not only could they all get away from prosecution -- he just "knew" they could become rich from it!!!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #771 on: May 19, 2007, 01:10:13 AM »

Finally found the post:

Easywriter wrote:

Fox News’ Weekend Live asked Jossy to be on their program tomorrow at 1:00 pm ET and he agreed. I think they are calling it Déjà vu crimes. Should be interesting.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #772 on: May 19, 2007, 01:11:55 AM »

Don't forget about Dana tomorrow night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #773 on: May 19, 2007, 01:14:26 AM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Don't forget about Dana tomorrow night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep, tomorow nights show should be great!
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #774 on: May 19, 2007, 01:18:11 AM »

Klaasend, I think the truth is that most if not all of them have no idea where Glenda is.  They want to make people think they know so much about the case and people involved when in fact they don't. They only know how to lie, make fun of people, name call and use the type of language my mama would have washed my mouth out over!

True, there are many who don't realize Glenda is Julia because they either flunked reading comprehension or they are just plain lazy.  Anyone who has really followed the case would know.

Exactly!  But they know it all!  If you don't believe it just ask them!  haha  I'm really trying not to read so much there as it only makes me furious.  Not only do they bash Natalee and her family but us as well when they have no clue.  One of the things that makes me SO furious is the idiots calling us the KKK.  I know that all of us here have love and respect for everyone regardless of race, nationality, etc.  One of my favorite people is my "son" who I have taken under my wing. I didn't miss a football or basketball game that he played in when he was in high school.  Now that he is in college I am helping him each month as I do my own children.  He calls me if he needs something and I get it for him.  I'll be at his college football games next year when he is starting as a sophomore!  He is African American and there is not anything I would not do for him.  I don't have to but I WANT to.  Yet, they sit over there on their board and bash innocent people and call us names just because they want to be evil.  Sorry for the rant but I take it personally as I am from the south, love my monkey friends they are insulting and know that they have no idea about the KKK and the damage done by them as most of them have probably never even visited the South!  So, I am trying to just stay away.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #775 on: May 19, 2007, 01:22:51 AM »

I think Deepak said in the back of the police vehicle that everything they had done was for Joran and then Joran mentions to him the attorneys that Paulus has employed, so it might be that some way of other Paulus has all the evidence that Deepak has and Paulus was the one who ensured an automobile transfer to go for investigation, telling Deepak all along that it did not matter who committed the crime, that he was the adult who had a young tourist girl in his car and that whatever went wrong, Deepak was responsible and further intimidating and coercing Deepak to the point that he was frightened into turning over any/everything to Freddy on Paulus' behalf or for Anita.  Perhaps Paulus threatened them with deportation or is there something that Nadira has done that is illegal that she was fired for and that Paulus is privy to but is a well-guarded secret and maybe Paulus is one of the few who knows it and/or has and will protect her.  I can see these boys doing this for their mother.  If you understand Indian culture, then the #1 son is responsible for his mother, his siblings when the father is absent.  

I am beginning to beileve Deepak has nothing over Joran and that Paulus and Joran have intimidated their "slaves" into believing that Paulus and Joran, perhaps in collusion with Freddy and Guido could can the K2.  The K2 are not in the same social league as the others; therefore, it would be easy in a country such as Aruba where there is obviously no form of justice to pin everything on them as it was about to be done to Mickey John & Abraham Jones.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #776 on: May 19, 2007, 01:25:12 AM »

Exactly!  But they know it all!  If you don't believe it just ask them!  haha  I'm really trying not to read so much there as it only makes me furious.  Not only do they bash Natalee and her family but us as well when they have no clue.  One of the things that makes me SO furious is the idiots calling us the KKK.  I know that all of us here have love and respect for everyone regardless of race, nationality, etc.  One of my favorite people is my "son" who I have taken under my wing. I didn't miss a football or basketball game that he played in when he was in high school.  Now that he is in college I am helping him each month as I do my own children.  He calls me if he needs something and I get it for him.  I'll be at his college football games next year when he is starting as a sophomore!  He is African American and there is not anything I would not do for him.  I don't have to but I WANT to.  Yet, they sit over there on their board and bash innocent people and call us names just because they want to be evil.  Sorry for the rant but I take it personally as I am from the south, love my monkey friends they are insulting and know that they have no idea about the KKK and the damage done by them as most of them have probably never even visited the South!  So, I am trying to just stay away.

Casa - when they talk like that I just laugh at them.  They haven't a clue and you are right, they just say things like that to be mean and cruel.

Try to ignore them.  I read RU and FOB all the time so I've become immune to it now, lol  Laughing
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #777 on: May 19, 2007, 01:29:52 AM »

Casa, do not despair.  I agree with Klaas about them being wacked-out and just being immune to them.  I had to come to grips with it and remember that we have been told that people in Hell will all be miserable and talking about each other and that good becomes evil to them and evil becomes good, so you have to know they must have miserable lives.  Anyone who can evil into good is full of evil.  No person with any modicum of good about himself or herself could disparage a dead child the way they have done Natalee and all of satan's representatives could be no meaner to anyone than they have been to Beth.  They have murdered her heart by their demeanor and just be assured they will all be frying in hell and hating each other.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #778 on: May 19, 2007, 01:30:25 AM »

I'm with ya!! I have traveled extensively across this great country ( 44 of the 50 states) and I see no greater bigotry as I do in the Northeast. Sure there is prejudice every where -- but it is 10 times stronger in the parts of the country where they  look down on the "Southern Dummies." It is just a lot more covert and "under the surface."  They talk a big game -- but just try moving into THEIR neighborhood or join THEIR Country Clubs. The South has been more integrated for years! In the South -- it's "Economics" not skin color.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #779 on: May 19, 2007, 01:30:49 AM »

Casa,

Some of the hate I have read at that site will stay in my mind forever so I try not to go there any more.  Just unreal some of the sick things they have posted and so I just don't expose myself to them any more as there are some really sick people who post on those sites.

Big day tomorrow so turning in.  

One thing I don't understand is if Deepak really gave all to Paulus why he and Joran haven't totally thrown the K2 under the bus by now.  Guess they are trying to hold on to the left her on the beach as long as they can.

Still, they have yet to explain why they thought she would "be found" the next morning instead of walk back to her own hotel.

They have a lot of explaining to do.  I just wonder if the Dutch are going to ask them to do so or if they have to wait for them to volunteer and do so which we know will never happen.  What kind of a system is THAT!

Goodnight, all!

PERSONA NON GRATA

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.