April 25, 2024, 09:22:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #623 5/17 - 5/19/2007  (Read 136116 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #780 on: May 19, 2007, 01:35:41 AM »

Nite Anna
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #781 on: May 19, 2007, 01:41:38 AM »

Goodnight everyone! .........steps off soapbox.  Embarassed

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #782 on: May 19, 2007, 01:51:27 AM »

Nite Wreck

GOODNIGHT ALL
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #783 on: May 19, 2007, 01:58:02 AM »

Time for Redeye. Wink   Nite, nite, all.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #784 on: May 19, 2007, 02:21:16 AM »

Quote from: "wreck"
Quote from: "casa"
Quote from: "klaasend"
GEL - anything else said about Glenda in HE?

Klaasend, I think the truth is that most if not all of them have no idea where Glenda is.  They want to make people think they know so much about the case and people involved when in fact they don't. They only know how to lie, make fun of people, name call and use the type of language my mama would have washed my mouth out over!

True, there are many who don't realize Glenda is Julia because they either flunked reading comprehension or they are just plain lazy.  Anyone who has really followed the case would know.

Exactly!  But they know it all!  If you don't believe it just ask them!  haha  I'm really trying not to read so much there as it only makes me furious.  Not only do they bash Natalee and her family but us as well when they have no clue.  One of the things that makes me SO furious is the idiots calling us the KKK.  I know that all of us here have love and respect for everyone regardless of race, nationality, etc.  One of my favorite people is my "son" who I have taken under my wing. I didn't miss a football or basketball game that he played in when he was in high school.  Now that he is in college I am helping him each month as I do my own children.  He calls me if he needs something and I get it for him.  I'll be at his college football games next year when he is starting as a sophomore!  He is African American and there is not anything I would not do for him.  I don't have to but I WANT to.  Yet, they sit over there on their board and bash innocent people and call us names just because they want to be evil.  Sorry for the rant but I take it personally as I am from the south, love my monkey friends they are insulting and know that they have no idea about the KKK and the damage done by them as most of them have probably never even visited the South!  So, I am trying to just stay away.

I'm with ya!! I have traveled extensively across this great country ( 44 of the 50 states) and I see no greater bigotry as I do in the Northeast. Sure there is prejudice every where -- but it is 10 times stronger in the parts of the country where they  look down on the "Southern Dummies." It is just a lot more covert and "under the surface."  They talk a big game -- but just try moving into THEIR neighborhood or join THEIR Country Clubs. The South has been more integrated for years! In the South -- it's "Economics" not skin color.

Exactly!  More economic snobbery in the south.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #785 on: May 19, 2007, 06:08:49 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"
So Jossy is supposed to be on something on Fox tomorrow at 1 EST?

I hope he has some good news for us.

Do I have that time right?

He is?  I didn't know that?  Where did you read that?

Easy said so.  Right from the horse's mouth sotaspeak.

Good morning.  It's so beautiful outside at 5 a.m.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Silverfox
Scared Monkey

Truth is a "Social Invention", Right Paulus?

« Reply #786 on: May 19, 2007, 06:22:49 AM »

GEL - anything else said about Glenda in HE?

Klaasend, I think the truth is that most if not all of them have no idea where Glenda is.  They want to make people think they know so much about the case and people involved when in fact they don't. They only know how to lie, make fun of people, name call and use the type of language my mama would have washed my mouth out over!

True, there are many who don't realize Glenda is Julia because they either flunked reading comprehension or they are just plain lazy.  Anyone who has really followed the case would know.

Exactly!  But they know it all!  If you don't believe it just ask them!  haha  I'm really trying not to read so much there as it only makes me furious.  Not only do they bash Natalee and her family but us as well when they have no clue.  One of the things that makes me SO furious is the idiots calling us the KKK.  I know that all of us here have love and respect for everyone regardless of race, nationality, etc.  One of my favorite people is my "son" who I have taken under my wing. I didn't miss a football or basketball game that he played in when he was in high school.  Now that he is in college I am helping him each month as I do my own children.  He calls me if he needs something and I get it for him.  I'll be at his college football games next year when he is starting as a sophomore!  He is African American and there is not anything I would not do for him.  I don't have to but I WANT to.  Yet, they sit over there on their board and bash innocent people and call us names just because they want to be evil.  Sorry for the rant but I take it personally as I am from the south, love my monkey friends they are insulting and know that they have no idea about the KKK and the damage done by them as most of them have probably never even visited the South!  So, I am trying to just stay away.

The sad thing is that they have a memory of convenience towards themsleves and they do not understand "history" -- remember, folks, it was the DUTCH who opened up that market called the "Slave Trade" -- they were the pushers for nearly 200 years of people from the Western African continent to the Americas.  Too bad they can't remember that....

-----

The perfect and easy way to listen to PODCASTS for "non-technicals" -- Hear all of ScaredMonkeysRadio Now:
http://tinyurl.com/2sjlw5

If you tell a lie to enough people it becomes the truth - No way Glenda
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #787 on: May 19, 2007, 06:32:17 AM »

Diario
http://www.diarioaruba.com/
Amigoe
http://www.amigoe.com/english/
BonDia
http://www.cspnv.com/
Solo di Pueblo
http://www.solodipueblo.com/
Aruba Today
http://www.arubatoday.com/
24ora
http://www.24ora.com/
Translator:
http://papiamentu.donamaro.nl

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #788 on: May 19, 2007, 07:15:36 AM »

I'd really like to know who's office  those two woman were trying to get into.  

Did any of the news reports say who's office it was?  They tried  to mow down some Dutch person trying to get in there.

I wonder if it WAS Julia.

Expect a miracle.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #789 on: May 19, 2007, 07:28:45 AM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
G'nite Monkeys

If anyone figures out how to Snag the songs from the site Buckeye posted  http://www.tropicalglen.com  please let me know...

bleachedblack
Kermit will be saying thank you..

BTW  
Is this a pic of the  missing poster from another site  

Just wondering

SeeeYaaaByeee

Good morning Old F.

Yes, I can...

Just tell me which song(s) you want... I'll

MP3 'em, upload them, or email them to you.

My email addy is on file with Klaas and Red.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #790 on: May 19, 2007, 07:31:28 AM »

Anna and all

Satish didn't necessarily say "they will find her".  Joran says he did....after having said that Deepak said that.

Joran's June 14th statement:
When I was sitting in the car I told Deepak that the girl was laying on the beach and that she was being annoying/irritating because she didn't want to go back to her hotel. Deepak asked me if I fucked her. I answered Deepak that I didn't because I didn't have a condom on me. Deepak also asked me what I was going to do with her. I had said to Deepak that she didn't want to go back to her hotel. I even told her that I lifted her up but that she didn't want me to bring her back to her hotel. Then Deepak said to me "don't f*** with that bitch" * that they will find her tomorrow on the beach.[/b]

She's annoying.  He's afraid she'll chase him if they don't speed away...yet....he doesn't put the words into Deepak's mouth that "she can just walk back" or "she can sit there all night"....nope...he says (that one or the other brother says) "they will find her tomorrow"....not even "she'll wake up with the sun"..

Then you have a couple lines from Anita:

"Stay away from the Marriott".
 I think Natalee was originally left somewhere around there. Anita knew the cleanup team had moved her and I think she was warning them to not be nosey...or not to look for the shoe because someone would see them.

for Tyler and all:
"There were adults there".  
I have always felt that she was driving this point home to the K2.  I am sure she and PVDS stressed to K2, their adult status and how much trouble they would be in.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #791 on: May 19, 2007, 07:45:23 AM »

buckeye - all good points in your post, honestly when MSM ran the video of Anita in the taxi heading to get joran when he flew into LaGuardia and Bo Dietl intervened, I do believe that was her 'outing'. She was a sargent in charge, from bossing paulus as he sat on the bed like a child to barking into the phone directives and her anger, all the way to the airport.

I'm up decorating mini cakes, it's little none's birthday and if they turn out well I'll post some photos later. No rest for the mommy's  Laughing I hope Jossy's appearance on FOX has some news for us but also won't hold my breath. It's always good to see Jossy though, he had kept the faith throughout.

I continue to stand with the girl.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #792 on: May 19, 2007, 07:55:53 AM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
I think Deepak said in the back of the police vehicle that everything they had done was for Joran and then Joran mentions to him the attorneys that Paulus has employed, so it might be that some way of other Paulus has all the evidence that Deepak has and Paulus was the one who ensured an automobile transfer to go for investigation, telling Deepak all along that it did not matter who committed the crime, that he was the adult who had a young tourist girl in his car and that whatever went wrong, Deepak was responsible and further intimidating and coercing Deepak to the point that he was frightened into turning over any/everything to Freddy on Paulus' behalf or for Anita.  Perhaps Paulus threatened them with deportation or is there something that Nadira has done that is illegal that she was fired for and that Paulus is privy to but is a well-guarded secret and maybe Paulus is one of the few who knows it and/or has and will protect her.  I can see these boys doing this for their mother.  If you understand Indian culture, then the #1 son is responsible for his mother, his siblings when the father is absent.  

I am beginning to beileve Deepak has nothing over Joran and that Paulus and Joran have intimidated their "slaves" into believing that Paulus and Joran, perhaps in collusion with Freddy and Guido could can the K2.  The K2 are not in the same social league as the others; therefore, it would be easy in a country such as Aruba where there is obviously no form of justice to pin everything on them as it was about to be done to Mickey John & Abraham Jones.

I agree Tyler.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #793 on: May 19, 2007, 08:04:26 AM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
buckeye - all good points in your post, honestly when MSM ran the video of Anita in the taxi heading to get joran when he flew into LaGuardia and Bo Dietl intervened, I do believe that was her 'outing'. She was a sargent in charge, from bossing paulus as he sat on the bed like a child to barking into the phone directives and her anger, all the way to the airport.

I'm up decorating mini cakes, it's little none's birthday and if they turn out well I'll post some photos later. No rest for the mommy's  Laughing I hope Jossy's appearance on FOX has some news for us but also won't hold my breath. It's always good to see Jossy though, he had kept the faith throughout.

Happy Birthday to Little None.  Enjoy your day together.  After the cake decorating, NO MORE baking today.  You both need a day of rest. Remember, those labs have really "needy" eyes.  Don't let them suck you in while at the pet show.   Laughing
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #794 on: May 19, 2007, 08:31:09 AM »

Did anyone else get the feeling that MF's post sounded like a response to concerns presented to the Prosecutor?  Perhaps AHATA typed up a formal protest, backed by increased internet rumors (Anita "the mother") and MSM coverage and how terrible that would be on tourism.  Sounds like the Prosecutor reminded AHATA (MF) that the real issue is a crime and missing person...not the tourism numbers...It almost sounded like a slap down directed at him/them.  Think we would have heard from someplace else if she spoke to a reporters' group.  I'm hoping this is what it's all about.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #795 on: May 19, 2007, 08:35:35 AM »

Quote from: "Buckeye"
Did anyone else get the feeling that MF's post sounded like a response to concerns presented to the Prosecutor?  Perhaps AHATA typed up a formal protest, backed by increased internet rumors (Anita "the mother") and MSM coverage and how terrible that would be on tourism.  Sounds like the Prosecutor reminded AHATA (MF) that the real issue is a crime and missing person...not the tourism numbers...It almost sounded like a slap down directed at him/them.  Think we would have heard from someplace else if she spoke to a reporters' group.  I'm hoping this is what it's all about.

So far today, Buckeye, you're on a roll concerning observations.  Right on target, I think.

Expect a miracle.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #796 on: May 19, 2007, 08:55:51 AM »

I kinda got that feeling, but at the same time I got the feeling that MF is FOS.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #797 on: May 19, 2007, 09:01:06 AM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"

I kinda got that feeling, but at the same time I got the feeling that MF is FOS.

Yes, or that  Laughing
Atlmetroguy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #798 on: May 19, 2007, 09:01:45 AM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"

Happy Birthday to little None!! Mine was yesterday...big party last night...big head this morning!!

<><><><><><><><><><><><>
Huh?? You mean I gotta board now??
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #799 on: May 19, 2007, 09:03:40 AM »

Peaches

Woke up toooo early with too much "thinking" time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.