April 25, 2024, 07:30:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #624 5/19/2007  (Read 148852 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #100 on: May 19, 2007, 07:05:21 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
Quote from: "Rob"
yep.. Igsigs, they can't believe he says what he says. They're shocked anyone could be so callous and cold hearted. In the past they were able to explain it away by simply saying he was a kid under stress during an interview or he is just someone that comes around different in interviews because there is a cultural separation.

But in a book you can carefully take your time to write and craft, Joran still comes across as someone who could have committed this crime, and infact looks even more guilty because he is unable to explain away his previous lies and might be what everyone under the sun has been calling him ~ psychopath.

Exactly. And the beach story he told Freddy...is beyond callous and cold hearted. To know even that story is sanitized, Joran's *good* version,  makes me cringe at the thought of what really happened.

Sad  Sad  Sad

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #101 on: May 19, 2007, 07:13:59 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
Quote from: "Rob"
yep.. Igsigs, they can't believe he says what he says. They're shocked anyone could be so callous and cold hearted. In the past they were able to explain it away by simply saying he was a kid under stress during an interview or he is just someone that comes around different in interviews because there is a cultural separation.

But in a book you can carefully take your time to write and craft, Joran still comes across as someone who could have committed this crime, and infact looks even more guilty because he is unable to explain away his previous lies and might be what everyone under the sun has been calling him ~ psychopath.

Exactly. And the beach story he told Freddy...is beyond callous and cold hearted. To know even that story is sanitized, Joran's *good* version,  makes me cringe at the thought of what really happened.

That one made me one to hang him upside down and castrate him in front of his mother.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #102 on: May 19, 2007, 07:17:58 PM »

Where in the world is Glenda?

Any PU going on at RU in the HE?
JusticeforNatalee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #103 on: May 19, 2007, 07:18:32 PM »

"Why is it that their review of the interrogation transcripts doesn't lead them to conclude that the law was not followed in terms of asking follow-up question to non-answers - and when WILL they have the authority to haul all these characters back in for complete questioning? "

AnnieMW1,

You raise an excellent point. Proper questioning was never done.
So, why can't the Dutch investigators override the "rule" that they have to ask suspects if they want to answer questions ?

I wish you would raise this point with Jossy, Kim G., or Dana.

"My client, Joran van der Sloot, played a MAJOR ROLE in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway."       
Antonio Carlo
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #104 on: May 19, 2007, 07:21:40 PM »

Kat_Gram

I'm still on the last thread, but in case you have not seen this adorable photo yet, here it is Laughing

(sorry for the interruption, everyone)

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #105 on: May 19, 2007, 07:21:51 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Where in the world is Glenda?

Any PU going on at RU in the HE?

zip
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #106 on: May 19, 2007, 07:25:37 PM »

joran's book upsets me and disturbs me.I like the picture Sharon and Tyler/are you FFV
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #107 on: May 19, 2007, 07:27:17 PM »

Quote from: "JusticeforNatalee"
"Why is it that their review of the interrogation transcripts doesn't lead them to conclude that the law was not followed in terms of asking follow-up question to non-answers - and when WILL they have the authority to haul all these characters back in for complete questioning? "

Good question: there is a court order preventing the requestioning of the suspects without new evidence. That order was never appealed. I don't think the Dutch can requestion without bringing new evidence to that Judge and asking for a court order to requestion the suspects.

In My Opinion
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #108 on: May 19, 2007, 07:29:35 PM »

Quote from: "Spock"

Good question: there is a court order preventing the requestioning of the suspects without new evidence. That order was never appealed. I don't think the Dutch can requestion without bringing new evidence to that Judge and asking for a court order to requestion the suspects.

This order "not to question" is also part of the coverup.

In My Opinion
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #109 on: May 19, 2007, 07:29:58 PM »

Quote from: "Tiger"
joran's book upsets me and disturbs me.I like the picture Sharon and Tyler/are you FFV

I somehow doubt that means I am a lady, but I will take it for whatever, a fervent, frau vigiliante. Laughing

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #110 on: May 19, 2007, 07:31:54 PM »

Just kidding, Tiger.  How about back to Plantagenet?  Is that your question?

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #111 on: May 19, 2007, 07:41:41 PM »

This order "not to question" is also part of the coverup.

Spock, I nominate you (Anna talks like me so I will not call) and ask Tim Miller if his planned repeat entre into Aruba is based on new evidence by the Dutch, a hunch, or what he has divulged that Dompig told him in the past?  We know we have been told he is returning and if the reason he is returning is at the request of the Dutch, then that means they have new evidence?  No?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #112 on: May 19, 2007, 07:42:02 PM »

EVERYONE TEST YOUR MEDIA PLAYERS AND MAKE SURE YOU CAN LISTEN TO DANA PRETZER

SHOW STARTS IN APPROX 18 MINUTES!
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #113 on: May 19, 2007, 07:46:05 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

SHOW STARTS IN APPROX 18 MINUTES!

Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #114 on: May 19, 2007, 07:46:19 PM »

Klaas, is it okay if I ask you to post link here for those who have gone to front page to no avail.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #115 on: May 19, 2007, 07:47:53 PM »

SHOW STARTS IN APPROX 6 MINUTES!

Click on the LISTEN LIVE on the right hand side of the page at this link:

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/radio/
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #116 on: May 19, 2007, 07:55:41 PM »

4 MINUTES TO SHOWTIME
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #117 on: May 19, 2007, 07:55:56 PM »

Evening all..

Whewwwwww made it home fomr work with 4 minutes to spare before Dana starts!! Quiet house! Kid at work.. hubby in garage.. Yipeee
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #118 on: May 19, 2007, 07:57:19 PM »

Hi Angie - looks like it will be a great show.  Drew Kesse and Jossy will be interviewed along with Dave Holloway, Tim Miller and many others!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #119 on: May 19, 2007, 07:58:50 PM »

Hi Angie - looks like it will be a great show.  Drew Kesse and Jossy will be interviewed along with Dave Holloway, Tim Miller and many others!

I caught Dana announcing it!!  Smile   Very Happy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.