April 26, 2024, 11:42:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #624 5/19/2007  (Read 148876 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #140 on: May 19, 2007, 08:12:13 PM »

Update on June search.  Made arrangements to go back to Aruba mid June.
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #141 on: May 19, 2007, 08:12:16 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Quote from: "Sleuth"
RED SAYS: God bless Tim Miller for "never saying no".  

Ditto, Red!

HI Sleuth

Big Kudoa to Tim Miller.. God Love;em and the other memebers if TES

Hi Ang! I felt so bad for the stuff that was sent to you - thanks for saying screw them and sticking with us.

No problems with RealPlayer (I did download the newest version).

Good to hear Dave H on...says Tim is committted to helping Dave just as Dave is committed to helping Tim.

Jossy also to be on tonight.

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #142 on: May 19, 2007, 08:12:21 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Easywriter"
I don't guess there is any way to adjust these players so the signal would be more continuous?  Mine plays for 2 minutes and buffers for 2 minutes.  Drives me crazy!

I never have that problem with Real Player.

I'm on dialup and all of them act up now.  Didn't used to, but now they do.  I think I am getting everything.  It just stops, buffers and picks up where it left off.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #143 on: May 19, 2007, 08:13:28 PM »

Dave Holloway on now..

Dave there as someone as who have gone through the ultimate sacrifice of loosing a child.  Sad
Dave said he wants to give back to those who have helped him.
Dave going back to the first day that Batalee was missig..
said you need family support.. brother and BIL assiated him in support. They went to Aruba with him. Eventually whole family came down. Preparation is the key and hainb others help out/ Dabe says Tim is going back to Aruba sometime in mid June to do an ocean search.
 Dave said Dutch took over back in October 2006. Came to Aruba to follow up on wirnesses etc.
 He said they are trying.. searched entire VDS did forensic tests on the soil.. unaware of any results yet.
 Kalpoes searched.. he dont know why?  Maybe cell phone pinds form towers or they were there just to look around,.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #144 on: May 19, 2007, 08:13:35 PM »

I don't guess there is any way to adjust these players so the signal would be more continuous?  Mine plays for 2 minutes and buffers for 2 minutes.  Drives me crazy!

I never have that problem with Real Player.

I'm on dialup and all of them act up now.  Didn't used to, but now they do.  I think I am getting everything.  It just stops, buffers and picks up where it left off.

Could be dialup is the problem then.  Sorry about that.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #145 on: May 19, 2007, 08:14:27 PM »

RED SAYS: God bless Tim Miller for "never saying no".  

Ditto, Red!

HI Sleuth

Big Kudoa to Tim Miller.. God Love;em and the other memebers if TES

Hi Ang! I felt so bad for the stuff that was sent to you - thanks for saying screw them and sticking with us.

No problems with RealPlayer (I did download the newest version).

Good to hear Dave H on...says Tim is committted to helping Dave just as Dave is committed to helping Tim.

Jossy also to be on tonight.

Thanks Sweety Smile
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #146 on: May 19, 2007, 08:14:32 PM »

Dave talking 0000 Dave is asking for help for tim who helped him when he needed it, very emotional tone in his voice, trying to give back what was given to him ...

Dana asks about advice the first day, getting hit and panicking.

Dave says you need family support, but you are in a panic.  His brother and BIL came and assisted him for support and initially he had booked a flight and was going alone but they insisted in accompanying him.  Preparation is the key and getting people to help out.

Dave says Tim Miller says they are planning a new search in June.  Dave says Tim is committed to return to Aruba and Jossy is coming on, wants Dave's opinion on recent events.

Dave is saying Dutch took over 10/2006 and review the base documents, they came to Aruba about a month ago to f/u on poilce files and develop a case and things are hard to come by.  They are trying.  Searched VDS property, did forensic testing, Dave not aware of testing.  Went to K2 and pure speculation.  Some says it was to test cell phones and pings and others say they are just looking around.

Dana asked Dave about fund raiser and how we can help.  Corporate sponors, Dave says, including the live auction, Harley-Davidson will be auctioned off.  Vans and good food here, everyone having a good time.

Dana asks about Dave family.  He says they are ok, but stressed when they know the dutch are professional and when they execute search on primary suspect premises, it gives a high level of anxiety.  Making it day to day, keeping the faith from family friends and supporters.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #147 on: May 19, 2007, 08:15:30 PM »

I can see RED right now running aroung trying to get the next guest, lol  Laughing  Laughing
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #148 on: May 19, 2007, 08:17:21 PM »

FINALLY!  I can hear!  yeaaahhh.

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #149 on: May 19, 2007, 08:18:22 PM »

Quote from: "Dihannah1"

Laughing  kewl beans!
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #150 on: May 19, 2007, 08:19:43 PM »

Laughing  kewl beans!

Laughing  Oops, Good evening all!

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #151 on: May 19, 2007, 08:19:53 PM »

The hogs and horses fundraiser is being held today at the Galveston County Fairgrounds, Pickett Hall, Hitchcock, Texas.  We are going by our roving reporter, Red from SM, talk go some who are here and Cindy is talking about mission.  Cindy is having a great time/  There are about 300 people there.  It's their largest fundraiser that pays the bills and gets them through the year.  They have bands, a guest singer from Toronoto and the person who wrote the song dedicated to Natalee - is from Toronto -- their guest, will be there.  Texas ES does a lot..... what does the average case entail.

that initial phone call, she works with law enforcement and is a liaison between family and law enforcement.  large chore, larger than she thought but very fulfilling.

Dana says one of the kindest persons he ever met is Tim Miller.  .  . kind, dictionary describes him as kind.  

What is the commmitment for people with Texas ES.  Anyone can volunteer, but you need a special place in your heart for the missing, takes dedication and sacrifice - 40 hours per week --- no about 60 hours plus regular job, all-consuming.

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #152 on: May 19, 2007, 08:20:42 PM »

Sounds like fun,  I would love to be there right now!

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #153 on: May 19, 2007, 08:21:28 PM »

Yes it does.. and for such a great cause!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #154 on: May 19, 2007, 08:22:06 PM »

Tylergal - thanks for transcribing!
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #155 on: May 19, 2007, 08:22:25 PM »

I can see RED right now running aroung trying to get the next guest, lol  Laughing  Laughing

I had EXACTLY the same vision!

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #156 on: May 19, 2007, 08:22:36 PM »

Yes it does.. and for such a great cause!

Yes, the most important part!  Wink

Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #157 on: May 19, 2007, 08:23:08 PM »

DANA says he will definitely go to the next one!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #158 on: May 19, 2007, 08:23:11 PM »

WWW.TXEQ.ORG

To donate
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #159 on: May 19, 2007, 08:23:47 PM »

Hawgs, not Hogs, bikers --- are very supportive.  Texas ES was originally an equestrian mounted search.  NH case is probably forefront in media but there are many many, says Dana

She is saying average month or week is probably easier than average day.  Average day is 3-5 missing persons per day, some cannot be worked -- some are runaways we can close in a matter of minutes and once or twice per week, some have to be gotten down and dirty, focus daily and hourly.

These people, Dana says, put up their life savings, asking about government support.

As of now we have not received any federal grants (community support, but now they will need other things as they get calls from all over the world).  Dana promises he will be at the next fundraiser.

What can people/listeners do as far as funding.  Go to TXE.org (I missed that).  Credit cards, members, people who can coordinate, poster tours, phone managemenent, so many services we need voluntarily across the country, want chapter in every state.  Cindy Wisdom is her name.  She is on Hawgs & Horses, gone to break.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.