April 18, 2024, 06:58:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #624 5/19/2007  (Read 148771 times)
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #180 on: May 19, 2007, 08:35:26 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Dana, I usually love your music, but WTF.

You dont like the Rolling Stones??   lol
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #181 on: May 19, 2007, 08:36:28 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Tylergal"
Dana, I usually love your music, but WTF.

Laughing  Laughing

LOL, I was just thinking the same thing.  I'm going to put some songs together for him to play one of these days!  Laughing

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #182 on: May 19, 2007, 08:36:45 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Will Renfro call in tonight???   Laughing

Shocked  I think I would fall off of my chair if that happened.  LOL
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #183 on: May 19, 2007, 08:37:03 PM »

Quote from: "Spock"
All of these cable news programs are too hung up on the two year anniversary of the Natalee Holloway case.  A better question for them to ask is what did suspect status really mean?  It didn’t limit them from coming and going anywhere they please, they did not even have to answer questions if asked, so it meant very little after the brief stay in jail.  What impact does dropping it have now?  None!

From what I understand, when they lose the "suspect status" they can no longer be surveiled and that includes telephones, emails, IMs.

Also, no more searches or inspections.

In My Opinion
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #184 on: May 19, 2007, 08:38:28 PM »

All of these cable news programs are too hung up on the two year anniversary of the Natalee Holloway case.  A better question for them to ask is what did suspect status really mean?  It didn’t limit them from coming and going anywhere they please, they did not even have to answer questions if asked, so it meant very little after the brief stay in jail.  What impact does dropping it have now?  None!

From what I understand, when they lose the "suspect status" they can no longer be surveiled and that includes telephones, emails, IMs.

Well, if they ain't got nuttin by now......
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #185 on: May 19, 2007, 08:39:04 PM »

Except that it's my understanding that they have ruled that the 2 year time limit does not apply any more.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #186 on: May 19, 2007, 08:40:11 PM »

Maybe she has one call she can make, lol  Laughing

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #187 on: May 19, 2007, 08:41:32 PM »

Klaas, you never cease to amaze me with you creative pics! Laughing

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #188 on: May 19, 2007, 08:41:50 PM »

Wow - she thinks the fundraiser today has made at least $30,000.  How cool!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #189 on: May 19, 2007, 08:42:21 PM »

Quote from: "Dihannah1"
Klaas, you never cease to amaze me with you creative pics! Laughing

I credit being motivated, LOL  Laughing
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #190 on: May 19, 2007, 08:42:37 PM »

Except that it's my understanding that they have ruled that the 2 year time limit does not apply any more.

I heard that too, the rule is somewhat arbitrary, could be 1 year in some cases could be three in others. The guideline is two years.

In My Opinion
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #191 on: May 19, 2007, 08:42:43 PM »

Who was the woman from TES who used to post here? She doesn't post any longer, does she?

I Stand With The Girl
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #192 on: May 19, 2007, 08:42:44 PM »

Wow - she thinks the fundraiser today has made at least $30,000.  How cool!

I caught that at the end.. I had to change clothing.. I am freezing.. gotta nice comfy sweatsuit on now.. Yipeee
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #193 on: May 19, 2007, 08:43:06 PM »

JOSSY UP NEXT!
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #194 on: May 19, 2007, 08:43:06 PM »

Back again from Hitchcock, Texas, Red on the line.

Guest with Red.  Dana advises Red not to get run over.

Guest, Shell Benson, husband Walter went missing while hunting in Colorado. She has been the organizer -- she has done an amazing job.  

Dana is talking to her now.  Praising Texas ES, Tim Miller.  Telling her that it is traumatic but satisfying to organize.  She says if she did not have Tim, she would be only thinking of Walter.  She has turned a negative into a positive, redirected her misery of depression, but she believes in action and a positive energy.  

Dana asks her about therapy for body, mind and soul.  What brought her to set up and organize the event, successful event?

When Walter went missing she had never heard of Texas ES, free of charge and she was amazed and decided she needed to help them --- it's about thousands who go missing, not only about Walter and praises Tim for his efforts.  How often he stays at a search until all have left.  He works hard and is the virtue of this organization.

Dana does not like the term closure -- he likes answers or information better.  Sometimes there is never closure.  Dave will never be able to get over NH and hopes some day they will get answers.  Her husband is missing from a hutning trip.

Her husband was adventurous, boy scout, hunter, fisher, hunting in Colorado in 10/2006  and he never returned to camp.  If anyone could have done something creative or imaginary to survive, he would.   A mystery.  People do not know that when husband goes missing, you cannot collect insurance or do business in his name, it's a financial difficulty and you feel you are not alone if you are with Texas ES.  They have come through for her.   She says they have made about $30 grand today alone.  She thinks they will make money and raise awareness because she has never heard of it until her loved one went missing and others are the same - families of missing people.  Need to let community know about Texas ES.  

Dana applauding her for the work she has done in organizing this event, including her.  He thanks her and she is very gracious thanking him.  Promising again to get to next event.  Now Red coming up.

Dana saying if ok with Red, he is going to dial into aruba while talking with jossy.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #195 on: May 19, 2007, 08:43:28 PM »

Jossy will be on next..
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #196 on: May 19, 2007, 08:43:50 PM »

Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #197 on: May 19, 2007, 08:45:02 PM »

Maybe she has one call she can make, lol  Laughing

ROFL!! Laughing  Lurking and listening to Dana's show. This brought me outta lurkdom.....one call...LMAO  
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #198 on: May 19, 2007, 08:45:13 PM »

Well, they have already searched, so does that mean they have new information?

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
JusticeforNatalee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #199 on: May 19, 2007, 08:45:22 PM »

Spock, thanks.

I just think it is ridiculous that the Dutch team has to play by the rules of the coverup.

They were sent to Aruba to do a REAL investigation.

"My client, Joran van der Sloot, played a MAJOR ROLE in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway."       
Antonio Carlo
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.