April 26, 2024, 05:43:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #624 5/19/2007  (Read 148869 times)
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #20 on: May 19, 2007, 02:29:48 PM »

maybe they don't need proof of death at the rocks,just proof from the ditch.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #21 on: May 19, 2007, 02:30:46 PM »

Quote from: "IndyDan"
Quote from: "Tylergal"
I worked so hard to be #3. Laughing

I left you a message on the last thread but it locked, I think it's there but don't know for sure --, geesh, I'm always a step behind.

Thank you very much.  That is my #3 grandson.  I had three sons, one son each had one son, so I have three sons and three grandsons.  This is the baby one.  He looks just like his daddy when he was that age and many peope think he looks like his like me (but he has his grandaddy's eyes).  

I thank you so much.  We think he is beautiful but we are a little bit prejudiced. Laughing

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #22 on: May 19, 2007, 02:31:50 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
OK - off the the bank and the store..be back in a bit  Wink

Back Laughing
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #23 on: May 19, 2007, 02:34:53 PM »

Quote from: "Frijole"
Tyler,  what did you tell us last year about banana peels and roses?  Thanks!

Save all that you can and just put them in the beds.  They will deteriorate and they add a lot of potassium.  I actually throw all my peach peels, banana peels, orange peels, etc., into the beds with all the coffee grounds I can get from Starbuck's, Cracker Barrel, etc.  I take 5-gallon buckets to them to save for me and pick them up and replace the containers once a week.  Nothing worms love better than coffee and they work the soil to keep it friable and the veggies and fruit add nutrients to the soil.

If you like you can just save them up in a place with a cover on them until the end of the week and then spread them around in the rose beds.  You will be surprised how quickly they will decompose and become great soil.

You can put anything edible in your garden except meat and dairy products.  The reason not to do this is because it is hard to break down and causes things you might not want to come to your garden.  Plus anything with meat or rish will lure snakes and rats as will dairy products.  You can add liquid kelp, seaweed or fish emulsion to the garden, however, without the risk of critters.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #24 on: May 19, 2007, 02:37:04 PM »

Quote from: "San"
I worked so hard to be #3. Laughing

Laughing  Laughing  Too funny Tyler.

I loved your last photo also.

Oh, thank you.  I realized after I did it, I had boo-boo'd and thanks to GEL or Klaas, whomever fixed it.  I appreciate it.  

Right now I have a lot of clematis blooming.  I need to take pictures.  I have about 35.

Bobo2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #25 on: May 19, 2007, 02:44:58 PM »

Tylergal,
Your roses are just beautiful- I am enjoying the pictures.

What is the name of the peach rose recommended by your attorney friend?
I love it.

Also, any tips on getting your verbena to grow that luscious?  Mine are always a little scraggly.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #26 on: May 19, 2007, 02:45:22 PM »

Dana Pretzer Show Tonight 8pm et … TES Fundraiser … Mission For the Missing … “Hogs & Horses”

Tonight at 8pm eastern, Dana Pretzer will be interviewing many from the Texas EquuSearch fundraiser, “Mission for the Missing”, Hogs & Horses event.

Hogs & Horses Fundraiser being held on Saturday, May 19, 2007  at the Galveston County Fairgrounds, Ed Pickett Hall, 10 Jack Brooks Park in Hitchcock, TX, 1pm – 11pm

There will be numerous interviews of the many that attend including TES members and families whose lives have been affected by the loss of a loved one. Tim Miller and Dave Holloway will be just a couple of Dana’s guests this evening. We are also trying to line up Drew Kesse where there has been some movement in his missing daugter Jennifer’s case. Be sure to listen to a special Dana Pretzer show this evening. Dana will be taking phone calls through out the show.
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #27 on: May 19, 2007, 02:50:34 PM »

hey Annie,maybe they didn't want press for other visits,you keeping guessing that way.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #28 on: May 19, 2007, 03:03:35 PM »

Back Laughing

I'm back too, but you beat me by at least 30 minutes. I knew you would!  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #29 on: May 19, 2007, 03:12:59 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"

Back Laughing

I'm back too, but you beat me by at least 30 minutes. I knew you would!  Laughing

Either Klaasend lives above the store -- or she has a jetpack!  Wink

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #30 on: May 19, 2007, 03:25:29 PM »

Quote from: "wreck"
Quote from: "BTgirl"

Back Laughing

Either Klaasend lives above the store -- or she has a jetpack!  Wink

The store and the bank are about 1 mile away.  I'm really quick in the store though.  This time I took longer than expected because I ran into a friend in the store, lol  Laughing
crazybabyborg
« Reply #31 on: May 19, 2007, 03:34:38 PM »

Hi Guys! Just peeking in quickly. I'm doing "chores" today.
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #32 on: May 19, 2007, 03:49:47 PM »

Quote from: "Frijole"
Tyler,  what did you tell us last year about banana peels and roses?  Thanks!

Save all that you can and just put them in the beds.  They will deteriorate and they add a lot of potassium.  I actually throw all my peach peels, banana peels, orange peels, etc., into the beds with all the coffee grounds I can get from Starbuck's, Cracker Barrel, etc.  I take 5-gallon buckets to them to save for me and pick them up and replace the containers once a week.  Nothing worms love better than coffee and they work the soil to keep it friable and the veggies and fruit add nutrients to the soil.

If you like you can just save them up in a place with a cover on them until the end of the week and then spread them around in the rose beds.  You will be surprised how quickly they will decompose and become great soil.

You can put anything edible in your garden except meat and dairy products.  The reason not to do this is because it is hard to break down and causes things you might not want to come to your garden.  Plus anything with meat or rish will lure snakes and rats as will dairy products.  You can add liquid kelp, seaweed or fish emulsion to the garden, however, without the risk of critters.

Wow, thanks!  I'm in and out... babysitting the 2 yr old who is napping.  (yeah) Just saw this post and I appreciate it.

Does this concoction work on all flowers or just roses?  Tea roses only or also the new easier to care for variety (I forget their classification)?

Wish you were closer - I could learn a ton.  Again, thanks.
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #33 on: May 19, 2007, 03:54:04 PM »

profiler @ BFN posted this:

my source tell me pvs was taken to holland for questioning....any confirmation on this?

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #34 on: May 19, 2007, 04:05:02 PM »

Quote from: "greeneyedlady"

my source tell me pvs was taken to holland for questioning....any confirmation on this?

WOW! (hope it's true -- but seems unlikely)

greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #35 on: May 19, 2007, 04:07:04 PM »

Yeah it does,but hope it's true too.

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #36 on: May 19, 2007, 04:15:32 PM »

sloots are going down

down down down

BET IT ALL

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #37 on: May 19, 2007, 04:17:57 PM »

Yeah it does,but hope it's true too.

You would think he would have to be ARRESTED in Aruba first -- then transported. Why would they take him to Holland anyway? (unless they were going to hold BOTH Joran AND Paulus).

Wishful thinking again: maybe they have uncovered the corruption in the Aruban judiciary and will move ALL proceedings to Holland!  Rolling Eyes

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #38 on: May 19, 2007, 04:20:18 PM »

the whole family will be in holland soon

NOT safe in ARUBA

Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #39 on: May 19, 2007, 04:22:16 PM »

Quote from: "robots"
the whole family will be in holland soon

NOT safe in ARUBA

Cool

Not safe from who? Their own country men? As far as I can tell -- they are still National heros there!!  Twisted Evil

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.