April 19, 2024, 11:06:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #624 5/19/2007  (Read 148789 times)
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #200 on: May 19, 2007, 08:45:56 PM »

Dana having phone trouble between him and Aruba (can you say third world?).  Thank you, Jossy, for trying to bring Aruba out of the 13th century.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #201 on: May 19, 2007, 08:46:01 PM »

Bummer

Dana having troubles dialing up Jossy.. said Arubas phone system sucks..lol
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #202 on: May 19, 2007, 08:47:32 PM »

DREW KESSE

Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #203 on: May 19, 2007, 08:48:58 PM »

Quote from: "JusticeforNatalee"
Spock, thanks.

I just think it is ridiculous that the Dutch team has to play by the rules of the coverup.

They were sent to Aruba to do a REAL investigation.

I know the investigators covered it up and the judges sealed the lips of the suspects. The Dutch don't have alot of options unless they want to put the government and law enforcement on trial. I don't think they have the will to do that.

In My Opinion
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #204 on: May 19, 2007, 08:49:58 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Spock"
Quote from: "Easywriter"
All of these cable news programs are too hung up on the two year anniversary of the Natalee Holloway case.  A better question for them to ask is what did suspect status really mean?  It didn’t limit them from coming and going anywhere they please, they did not even have to answer questions if asked, so it meant very little after the brief stay in jail.  What impact does dropping it have now?  None!

From what I understand, when they lose the "suspect status" they can no longer be surveiled and that includes telephones, emails, IMs.

Also, no more searches or inspections.

Except that it's my understanding that they have ruled that the 2 year time limit does not apply any more.

That's true, but the cable TH's never get that in their thick skulls.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #205 on: May 19, 2007, 08:50:23 PM »

what was that website for Kesse again?

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #206 on: May 19, 2007, 08:50:32 PM »

Quote from: "Sleuth"
Tyler - thank you, as I know there are some monkeys that are unable to listen.

Like me Mad .

Thank you Tyler.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #207 on: May 19, 2007, 08:50:50 PM »

Drew Kesse on the phone
Jennifer Kesses father..

Drew says there is new news.. person of interest is a pic of one thats been on the website.. now he has truned into a prime suspect.
He was the last that has been her car.  
Been almost 16 months..
Some tips of slowed up in the last month or 2.
Drew says this is a kidnapping. she was taken her against her will.. they know that now. Its a fact and they know that.
Drew said go to findjenniferkesse.com  to visit the site.  If you visit the site.. pass it on to others. Has a video that will be uploaded sometime.. its a large file.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #208 on: May 19, 2007, 08:50:51 PM »

http://www.findjenniferkesse.com/

Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #209 on: May 19, 2007, 08:51:40 PM »

Spock, thanks.

I just think it is ridiculous that the Dutch team has to play by the rules of the coverup.

I know the investigators covered it up and the judges sealed the lips of the suspects. The Dutch don't have alot of options unless they want to put the government and law enforcement on trial. I don't think they have the will to do that.

Afterall, it was Dutch judges appointed from the Netherlands that basically closed the investigation.

In My Opinion
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #210 on: May 19, 2007, 08:51:51 PM »

All of these cable news programs are too hung up on the two year anniversary of the Natalee Holloway case.  A better question for them to ask is what did suspect status really mean?  It didn’t limit them from coming and going anywhere they please, they did not even have to answer questions if asked, so it meant very little after the brief stay in jail.  What impact does dropping it have now?  None!

From what I understand, when they lose the "suspect status" they can no longer be surveiled and that includes telephones, emails, IMs.

Also, no more searches or inspections.

Except that it's my understanding that they have ruled that the 2 year time limit does not apply any more.

That's true, but the cable TH's never get that in their thick skulls.

I know, it drives me nuts. That and "former suspect".
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #211 on: May 19, 2007, 08:51:56 PM »

Spock, thanks.

Well, why the hell not?  Don't the Dutch have any BALLS???????
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #212 on: May 19, 2007, 08:52:12 PM »

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #213 on: May 19, 2007, 08:52:32 PM »

Dana back. Jennifer kessy would be 26 tomorrow.  A $1 million dollar reward for her safe return.  Police have come out with further pix of the suspect in her kidnapping.  Dru on line now.

Dana saw him and his wife on cable TV.  Epitome of strength, good days and bad days and disappointing days but new stuff.

The person of interest - was the actual person who parked and the last person to be in her car -- ? prime suspect.  He has a soft voice or I am losing it.  They have known for a long time about this, but have kept it quiet but time to come out.  16 months, almost?  Still get tips on a daily basis.  The tips have slowed up in the last month or two so they brought out the video as noted above but it has picked up and we are awaiting one good call that can lead us in a good direction.

Dana:  When you look at the website, (Jennifer, a beautiful young girl, no reason to disappear on her own).  This is flat out a kidnapping.  Father agrees.  She was abducted, physically taken against her will --  a fact he has known.

Go to findjenniferkesse.com.  They will soon have file up.  $1 million reward -- visit site.  We try to keep update.  If you visit, pass it on to everyone in your address book.  

Next Friday, "National Missing Persons Day...."  Dana, as a host and investigator wants to know how they can turn this from a tragedy to a positive in dealing with missing person case and prevention.

Talk about NMPD group.   A club no one wants to be in.  It's really hard, when a person goes missing, no one wants to think about it and when it comes to an adult -- people think it's okay for adults to go missing.  Adults have psychological problems but there is a difference between children and adults only in the law.  Keep it in the news.  There are 105,000 missing in USA on any given day.

website www.findjenniferkesse.com.

Dana expressing he wants Jennifer & her dad on show soon.  Dana wishing him the best and promising to stay in touch.  Jennifer missing almost 16 months.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #214 on: May 19, 2007, 08:52:37 PM »

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #215 on: May 19, 2007, 08:53:07 PM »

Hopefully he'll be able to get through to Jossy now.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #216 on: May 19, 2007, 08:53:48 PM »

Tyler - great job!
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #217 on: May 19, 2007, 08:55:15 PM »

Hopefully he'll be able to get through to Jossy now.

Ill keep trying, rings twice then disconnects
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #218 on: May 19, 2007, 08:55:19 PM »

I hope Red gets some good pics of the event and shares them!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #219 on: May 19, 2007, 08:55:19 PM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"
Spock, thanks.

Well, why the hell not?  Don't the Dutch have any BALLS???????

The Dutch are in on it.

In My Opinion
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.