April 26, 2024, 03:45:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #624 5/19/2007  (Read 148880 times)
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #240 on: May 19, 2007, 09:09:38 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
She is praising Tim and has him on her prayer list.  Tim's mentality ---- people like that need your help.   Sorry, audio must be a poor cell phone or something.

Her thoughts on Texas ES:  They are a blessing, especially to her because when it happened they did not know where to go and someone in her family called Texas ES and within an hour they were talking and the next day they were ready to go.  Dana asking for Red.

I asked about Tim MIller the phone signal was bad so she was talking about Timothy the guy who murdered her daughter. She deonst want him to get the death penalty ??
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #241 on: May 19, 2007, 09:11:08 PM »

DANA - great job tonight - you are amazing!!

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #242 on: May 19, 2007, 09:11:11 PM »

Hi Yapperz.  Please email me!  Klaas, you have my permission to give my email addy to Yap.  Thanx!!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #243 on: May 19, 2007, 09:11:34 PM »

Quote from: "Dana"
She is praising Tim and has him on her prayer list.  Tim's mentality ---- people like that need your help.   Sorry, audio must be a poor cell phone or something.

Her thoughts on Texas ES:  They are a blessing, especially to her because when it happened they did not know where to go and someone in her family called Texas ES and within an hour they were talking and the next day they were ready to go.  Dana asking for Red.

I asked about Tim MIller the phone signal was bad so she was talking about Timothy the guy who murdered her daughter. She deonst want him to get the death penalty ??

I heard her ok.,, IO she misunderstood your question when you asked about TIM and TES. took me a sec to figure  it out.. LOL
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #244 on: May 19, 2007, 09:11:49 PM »

I missed that Dana.  Ask them how we can spread the word more and get them more national attention to help raise more funds.

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #245 on: May 19, 2007, 09:12:04 PM »

Quote from: "Dihannah1"
Quote from: "yapperz1"
Spock, the judges that pulled the strings in Aruba are the same damn bunch Paulypuss worked with In the Netherland Antilles Court. They are as crooked as he is. I believe the KLPD are a different breed.

They are more like our FBI, right?

The coverup is a "political" one, The KLPD unlike our FBI, is highly political.

In My Opinion
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #246 on: May 19, 2007, 09:12:09 PM »

Back live at H&H Event.  Red has been lining up interviews to talk about benefit to help a great organization, one of the best to help find the missing and solving case after case, spend their own money, their life savings, building restaurants and shopping malls (Tim) so he can do this.  He spends his personal money to do this.  

Chery Lawless, Tim's right-hand gal:  Talked earlier with her.

We are back.  We are live.  Earlier interview.

Point person for Texas ES.  Thoughts about fundraiser.  I am losing communication here..... We want to do something, we want to be here, we need more advertisement.  We turned up bikers, we need more people.  Send your dollars.  ??? Blessed Red is here and that makes it better.  She thinks this will be huge and is almost teary-eyed due to thanks.

Why a fundraiser?  Huge expense.  A few months back when Wal-Mart gave $1000, she cried.  They can go down the road or out of state.  They need to go at anytime they are called and Tim does not know how to say "no."  They get all kinds of strange cases and others would say they do not have time and resources, they will do it just for closure or answers.  Only operate on volunteers and donations, about 400 members.  

She is filling out membership applications right and left.  This is why it is so vital to pull everybody together and make the big announcement and draw attention to Texas ES.  They run low but they can not say no.  People are so gracious and so awesome, wants more benefits.  If you build a field, they will come or have a benefit they will come.

All of Texas ES very caring. *Dana*

Dana has talked to lots of families who have not given up hope but are terrified.

He wants to know what they tell them?  We are here for you and we will do everything to bring them home.  They discuss expense but it does not matter -- we are here.  The moment the phone rings, they are there, when the phone rings.

if happy ending or what, regardless or not, that does not end relationship between Texas ES and family of loved one that is lost.  Many are there who never get answers but others who are there have had answers.  Their tragedies have turned to helping others.   Still in contact with numerous families.  Sometimes they just call to say hi (families of missing) and want to know what they can do.

Dana saying they do God's work and she is saying that what Dana and Red have done with SM is beyond just words of thank you.  Passing phone to Red.  She wants to know what she can do.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #247 on: May 19, 2007, 09:14:22 PM »

Aawwwee, God Love her.  She wants to help us?  She does enough!  I want to do more for them!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #248 on: May 19, 2007, 09:15:10 PM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"
Hi Yapperz.  Please email me!  Klaas, you have my permission to give my email addy to Yap.  Thanx!!

Done  Wink
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #249 on: May 19, 2007, 09:16:19 PM »

Rock & Roll Heaven. (concession time.

Now Johnny Cash.  Folsom Prison.  Time keep dragging on but that train keeps a rollin' on down to San Antone....

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #250 on: May 19, 2007, 09:17:03 PM »

Quote from: "Spock"
Spock, the judges that pulled the strings in Aruba are the same damn bunch Paulypuss worked with In the Netherland Antilles Court. They are as crooked as he is. I believe the KLPD are a different breed.

They aren't always motivated to do the "right thing", they will do what makes the Netherlands "look best" and that doesnt include putting the Aruban judiciary and law enforcement on trial.

In My Opinion
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #251 on: May 19, 2007, 09:17:07 PM »

Dana is playing Julia's song.  Very Happy

I Stand With The Girl
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #252 on: May 19, 2007, 09:17:09 PM »

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #253 on: May 19, 2007, 09:17:32 PM »

Rock & Roll Heaven. (concession time.

Now Johnny Cash.  Folsom Prison.  Time keep dragging on but that train keeps a rollin' on down to San Antone....

Now THAT'S dedicated transcribing!  Laughing

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #254 on: May 19, 2007, 09:18:32 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Dana is playing Julia's song.  Very Happy

Laughing

<got your email.. and very interesting.. TY and I will check out the links later!!>  Very Happy
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #255 on: May 19, 2007, 09:18:49 PM »

So what would you suggest?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #256 on: May 19, 2007, 09:18:49 PM »

They aren't always motivated to do the "right thing", they will do what makes the Netherlands "look best" and that doesnt include putting the Aruban judiciary and law enforcement on trial.

I just can't believe the award money hasn't been a motivator.  Or even being the 'hero' factor....

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #257 on: May 19, 2007, 09:19:33 PM »

I hope Reds cell battery is a good one!!!  lol
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #258 on: May 19, 2007, 09:20:21 PM »

Has anyone heard anymore on the "Paulus to Holland" rumor from this afternoon?  Question

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #259 on: May 19, 2007, 09:20:31 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
I hope Reds cell battery is a good one!!!  lol

if you ONLY knew... Laughing  I packed his charger!! Wink

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.