March 29, 2024, 04:35:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #624 5/19/2007  (Read 148377 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #320 on: May 19, 2007, 09:45:21 PM »

I can even read Angiespeak with typos inside the typos. LOL
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #321 on: May 19, 2007, 09:45:25 PM »

Quote from: "Dana"
Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
Dana !!! Quit the helium !!

i dont understand

I think she's referring to the Chipmonks rendition of that song durring break  Laughing
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #322 on: May 19, 2007, 09:46:22 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Evening monkeys.  Mrs. Red, I notice that Red knows how to mince his words wisely. LOL Laughing

Evening lalas.. Smile

Hi Angie!  owh ouy diogn?   Wink

udjs neif  ankth uoy !!  Wink

omg... have you two been to the darkside or something? Shocked

hell no.. ROFL  Lalas is just picking on my typos..   Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #323 on: May 19, 2007, 09:46:58 PM »

FAA pilots or pilots trained by Gene Robinson.  An important aspect is the ability to cover with coordination, be able to fly drane, visual sight system of approximately 5 sq miles in 20 miles.  Boots on the ground takes days to do the same.  They can fly it in 20 minutes producing high-resolution digital imagery and go through and look at pix with GPS tech and find a target of signifcance, send troops to target without searching a broad area, typically locate and clear or determine if it is significant or not and move on.  This is why they need funds to proceed.  Police Depts on small scale cannot do this and most PDs are hamstrung secondary to lack of funds.  They have a hard time keeping people paid with overtime for ordinary cases.  

Texas ES supplants that and coordinates with LE to bring the tech to bear.  It enhances police capability.  Most are very appreciative and Texas ES can go over previous LE areas and have found vicitims.  Training is key, easy to overlook if not trained to do this.  Dana thanking Gene Robinson who is reciprocating.  He wants help and requests it.  Dana will call Red back.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #324 on: May 19, 2007, 09:47:45 PM »

Shocked  What a dip I am.. ROFL  I just noticed it.. ha ha
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #325 on: May 19, 2007, 09:48:47 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Anna"
Maybe JOSSY can tell if KLPD can interview the suspects again.

Jossy thinks they are preparing the groundwork to re question the suspects.

Hey Spock, maybe this will make you feel better.
He seemed pretty positive about this too.  And Jossy was the only news to be on the scene of the Kalpoe inspection so he does seem to know a few things.

I think they are trying to find some evidence so they can bring them in again. Jossy always makes me feel better Very Happy  Very Happy

In My Opinion
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #326 on: May 19, 2007, 09:49:05 PM »

Shocked  What a dip I am.. ROFL  I just noticed it.. ha ha

Laughing  Laughing
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #327 on: May 19, 2007, 09:49:06 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Did you know that if you go here:

http://www.texasequusearch.org/donate.html

you can donate to TES with Paypal?  Very Happy

Keep posting it unrelentingly.  We never know when we will be a vicitm or a loved one.  Thanx, BT.  Keep reminding all SM.

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #328 on: May 19, 2007, 09:50:03 PM »

Quote from: "Sleuth"

DO any of you know anything about Share Our Strength?  Taste of different cities?

Yes,  they held these last year as well.   It is like a good old fashioned fair but better food - usually has food sponsored by great local restaurants, and for a great cause.  I've been to a couple of them.  I believer there is one here in August..

I would love to get TES that kind of event... I have met Billy Shore, he was originally the campiagn manager for Gary Hart.  But I think TES needs that kind of event... and if you watch the foodnetwork they are doing a national bake sale..how do we get that for TES??

any ideas Monkeys????

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #329 on: May 19, 2007, 09:50:26 PM »

Embarassed a drane is a DRONE (typo) a plane that flies without a warm body.

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #330 on: May 19, 2007, 09:50:27 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"

Keep posting it unrelentingly.  We never know when we will be a vicitm or a loved one.  Thanx, BT.  Keep reminding all SM.

You have done a great job tonight Tyler!!  TY!
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #331 on: May 19, 2007, 09:51:03 PM »

yes she has
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #332 on: May 19, 2007, 09:51:17 PM »

DO any of you know anything about Share Our Strength?  Taste of different cities?

Yes,  they held these last year as well.   It is like a good old fashioned fair but better food - usually has food sponsored by great local restaurants, and for a great cause.  I've been to a couple of them.  I believer there is one here in August..

I would love to get TES that kind of event... I have met Billy Shore, he was originally the campiagn manager for Gary Hart.  But I think TES needs that kind of event... and if you watch the foodnetwork they are doing a national bake sale..how do we get that for TES??

any ideas Monkeys????

Well, I don't know.  Most of my fundraisers were with the Rockefellers for Nixon and Reagan.

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #333 on: May 19, 2007, 09:52:29 PM »

Quote from: "Dana"

yes she has

Well SO HAVE you and Red and the guests!!!  Smile Smile Smile  TY DANA!!
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #334 on: May 19, 2007, 09:52:54 PM »

Spock maybe this applies to the KLPD just like the prosecutor on Aruba. I feel sure all the evidence the prosecutor had has not been presented.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,162272,00.html

VAN SUSTEREN: And what's the prosecutor's view of their evidence? Do they have something brand-new to present to the court?

MANSUR: Perhaps not brand-new, in that sense. Perhaps the prosecutor has all the evidence that they haven't presented before, and that is one of the big possibilities in this case. It doesn't necessarily have to be brand-new evidence. It could have been evidence that they've hold back for their cases and will present now because they know that they have to present a strong case tomorrow

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #335 on: May 19, 2007, 09:53:07 PM »

Dana back.  Channel 46 Alabama (not doing all of them but pod cast as well).  Dana, where are you going?  Are you through and now I can ask you questions about what Jossy or others told you that you cannot share on the air.  You forgot the most important question.  Where is Renfro and have all the Indians moved to Michigan, as you have some kind of phone problem with India and Michigan. Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #336 on: May 19, 2007, 09:53:29 PM »

All those things Joran said in his book could be taken as new evidence as far as that goes.  How did he know some of the things he claims to know about Natalee for instance based on his alleged three hour acquaintance with her?

I would love to be able to ask Jossy ALL the questions I want.  Like will anyone be punished for failure to gather evidence from the suspects?  If forensic evidence is ALL that Aruban courts recognize, why is that the very kind they refused to take?

Are the Dutch looking at the vids of the statements for transcribing irregularities?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #337 on: May 19, 2007, 09:53:55 PM »

any ideas Monkeys????

Well, I don't know.  Most of my fundraisers were with the Rockefellers for Nixon and Reagan.

So you should be all knowledge about this... I was just saying who Billy Shore was before founding this non profit.... and I would love love to see TES get that kind of support.... Share Our Strength does all of those Taste of the Nation events... like Taste of Birmingham... etc... Taste of Atlanta...  I think that TES needs like a national event in cities like that but I have NO idea how that would work.....  Confused

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #338 on: May 19, 2007, 09:53:59 PM »

A start would be to try and get the networks like FOX, CNN, MSNBC to have a link to TES on their website.
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #339 on: May 19, 2007, 09:54:22 PM »

Dana back.  Channel 46 Alabama (not doing all of them but pod cast as well).  Dana, where are you going?  Are you through and now I can ask you questions about what Jossy or others told you that you cannot share on the air.  You forgot the most important question.  Where is Renfro and have all the Indians moved to Michigan, as you have some kind of phone problem with India and Michigan. Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

not done yet
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.