April 26, 2024, 01:41:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #624 5/19/2007  (Read 148866 times)
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #360 on: May 19, 2007, 09:59:39 PM »

Quote from: "Spock"
Quote from: "yapperz1"
Spock maybe this applies to the KLPD just like the prosecutor on Aruba. I feel sure all the evidence the prosecutor had has not been presented.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,162272,00.html

VAN SUSTEREN: And what's the prosecutor's view of their evidence? Do they have something brand-new to present to the court?

MANSUR: Perhaps not brand-new, in that sense. Perhaps the prosecutor has all the evidence that they haven't presented before, and that is one of the big possibilities in this case. It doesn't necessarily have to be brand-new evidence. It could have been evidence that they've hold back for their cases and will present now because they know that they have to present a strong case tomorrow

Good Point: Like the recently disclosed phone taps on Paulus. They may have "sandbagged" a few more things.

sand bagging is good

i occasionally SAND BAG when playing  Cool poker

speaking of BAGS... where is RENHO  Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #361 on: May 19, 2007, 10:00:00 PM »

Ofir - up next.  Ofir has the song she wrote and sings about Natalee
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #362 on: May 19, 2007, 10:01:36 PM »

Quote from: "robots"
Spock maybe this applies to the KLPD just like the prosecutor on Aruba. I feel sure all the evidence the prosecutor had has not been presented.

VAN SUSTEREN: And what's the prosecutor's view of their evidence? Do they have something brand-new to present to the court?

MANSUR: Perhaps not brand-new, in that sense. Perhaps the prosecutor has all the evidence that they haven't presented before, and that is one of the big possibilities in this case. It doesn't necessarily have to be brand-new evidence. It could have been evidence that they've hold back for their cases and will present now because they know that they have to present a strong case tomorrow

Good Point: Like the recently disclosed phone taps on Paulus. They may have "sandbagged" a few more things.

sand bagging is good

speaking of BAGS... where is RENHO Cool

This is just a rumor

yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #363 on: May 19, 2007, 10:01:42 PM »

Robots didn't you hear Renho is now the head operator for Oduber Communications on Aruba. That's why Dana couldn't get a call thru.   Laughing

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #364 on: May 19, 2007, 10:01:55 PM »

Monkeys, call in!  If I can do it, so can you!

306-842-7884

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #365 on: May 19, 2007, 10:02:09 PM »

Robots didn't you hear Renho is now the head operator for Oduber Communications on Aruba. That's why Dana couldn't get a call thru.   Laughing

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked
lol

- A Horse's Tale
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #366 on: May 19, 2007, 10:02:28 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Easywriter"
Jossy just told me he would be happy to answer any calls in the future.  I think that would make for an interesting show.  I realize this has been a jam packed program, covering a lot of bases but it might be something Dana might want to consider for the future.

That would be great!  Maybe on Wednesday of this week Dana could do a call in show with Jossy!

Just my opinion, but I think it needs to be scheduled a week in advance and promoted, so that there will be plenty of callers.  The word has a way of spreading across the internet exponentially.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #367 on: May 19, 2007, 10:02:51 PM »

Quote from: "robots"

sand bagging is good

speaking of BAGS... where is RENHO Cool

This is just a rumor

where is the PUKE button

- A Horse's Tale
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #368 on: May 19, 2007, 10:03:37 PM »

OFIR's site

www.myspace.com/goldcd
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #369 on: May 19, 2007, 10:04:12 PM »

Jossy just told me he would be happy to answer any calls in the future.  I think that would make for an interesting show.  I realize this has been a jam packed program, covering a lot of bases but it might be something Dana might want to consider for the future.

That would be great!  Maybe on Wednesday of this week Dana could do a call in show with Jossy!

Just my opinion, but I think it needs to be scheduled a week in advance and promoted, so that there will be plenty of callers.  The word has a way of spreading across the internet exponentially.

Excellent point!
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #370 on: May 19, 2007, 10:04:24 PM »

Dana waiting on Red's call.  Ray Charles --- for purple waves of ... those are not the words I remember --- no fruited grain Shocked

AMERICA, AMERICA, GOD SHED HIS GRACE, MAY GOD

Back with Dana.  Red:  Red has Ofir Angar.  (SIC) from Canada who sang song for Natalee.  I know spelling is wrong.  She is going to talk with Dana.  Great voice!  Great person!  She has a great cheerleader voice.  She came to meet the families from Canada to Texas.  She performed "Natalee" and ??? she is "so excited."  Why she wrote the song for Natalee?  She was inspired by photograph.  She felt something very different with Natalee, an inner glow, a shining light, you cannot miss it.  She thought it strange that family had to have to find Natalee, made her cry, she felt a pain and did not even know her or the family.  She started writing something so powerful to deliver the message to bring to audience.  She wants the message heard internationally, especially wants Aruba to know nobody gets away with anything.

www.blogsfornatalee.com.  I am almost drunk.  I did not get the rest of it.  www.myspace/gocd.com.  

Where is San?  

Dana thanking Ofir.  Is she Indian Canandian.  She wants to thank everyone.  Very nice person.  Passing phone to Red.

(Please pay song, just my request.).  Red is going to sing Shocked    Laughing Says dogs will howl and our lovely Mrs. Red will attest to that.  She is pining in corner for Red to see all the charges she has made. Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #371 on: May 19, 2007, 10:04:56 PM »

NO YOU DO NOT WANT TO HEAR RED SING!!!!!  we get cracked up in Church all the time because neither of us can carry a tune in a bucket... and it's supposed to be a joyful noise unto the Lord...  Laughing

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #372 on: May 19, 2007, 10:05:05 PM »

Tyler - thanks again for transcribing for those that can't hear it live.

Dana is trying to get Red to sing a few bars of Natalee's song.  Red says Mrs. Red can attest to the fact that he can't sing  (I can't either)..

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #373 on: May 19, 2007, 10:05:27 PM »

Where is that damn Barf doll.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #374 on: May 19, 2007, 10:05:29 PM »

Can't wait to hear Tim.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #375 on: May 19, 2007, 10:06:19 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
Can't wait to hear Tim.

Good evening Rob..
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #376 on: May 19, 2007, 10:06:38 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
Can't wait to hear Tim.

Rob, would you please type that interview. Shocked

Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #377 on: May 19, 2007, 10:06:41 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"

Where is San?  

Tyler - you are doing great!

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #378 on: May 19, 2007, 10:07:11 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
NO YOU DO NOT WANT TO HEAR RED SING!!!!!  we get cracked up in Church all the time because neither of us can carry a tune in a bucket... and it's supposed to be a joyful noise unto the Lord...  Laughing

LOL  !! Smile  I am sure you both do fine!  Wink
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #379 on: May 19, 2007, 10:07:54 PM »

There is no almost hostile..... Red gets extremely hostile about this stuff he is ranting about... can you imagine carpooling with that everyday? Shocked

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.