April 26, 2024, 03:07:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #624 5/19/2007  (Read 148867 times)
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #460 on: May 19, 2007, 10:46:58 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
Quote from: "Tylergal"
We should start a drive to get Tim Miller the Presidential Medal of Honor.

I'll get to work on it.

Just let us know what we can do to help!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #461 on: May 19, 2007, 10:49:01 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
I enjoyed Dana’s program even with the frequent buffering interludes at my end.  I think even I would like going to an event like that and I don’t get out much these days. lol

I was just looking on TES website to see what options there are to help, for those of us that may not be able to travel, etc....   I mean even if it's make some phone calls, help organize local events,  whatever...  I really want to do more than just donate money.  I want to give my time.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #462 on: May 19, 2007, 10:49:47 PM »

Quote from: "Sleuth"
Thanks, Tyler.  You can rest those fingers now.  Thank you.

It is such a small thing.  I am embarrassed.  You guys that call, you, Anna and CBB, Old Fart, and who do programs and people like Dana Red, Tom, Mrs. Red, Klaas who keeps it going, et al, make Tim keep going.  He needs calls as much as money because that supports him.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #463 on: May 19, 2007, 10:50:09 PM »

Quote from: "Dihannah1"

I'll get to work on it.

Same here.. Since we are not that far away from one another Dinhannah.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #464 on: May 19, 2007, 10:50:20 PM »

Hey Anna- great call.

Ya know the Dutch have their own Navy and Marines and I'm sure they don't just sail those bid ole boats with out sonar. I'm sure if they wanted they could look at sea for Natalee. Then again, I'm sure they could break up some concrete too... if they truly wanted.

With out that concrete removed, I'll never be convinced they did everything they could. But hey, that's just me. Some people like to believe that the F-16 did a remarkable job too.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #465 on: May 19, 2007, 10:51:56 PM »

I enjoyed Dana’s program even with the frequent buffering interludes at my end.  I think even I would like going to an event like that and I don’t get out much these days. lol

I was just looking on TES website to see what options there are to help, for those of us that may not be able to travel, etc....   I mean even if it's make some phone calls, help organize local events,  whatever...  I really want to do more than just donate money.  I want to give my time.

I think there is a lot that can be done.... letter writing, etc...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #466 on: May 19, 2007, 10:52:19 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"

I'll get to work on it.

Same here.. Since we are not that far away from one another Dinhannah.

Exactly!  we could work together!

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #467 on: May 19, 2007, 10:52:30 PM »

I'll get to work on it.

You and I and others like us are the support group  Let's get Red, Mrs. Red, Rob, Easy, et al, working so they can assign jobs to us.  That Klaas has enough.  Let's try to help her so that Dana and Tim can help the families of missing family members.  This monkey business is a team!  Let's go forth and support and work.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #468 on: May 19, 2007, 10:54:02 PM »

Quote from: "Spock"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Interesting Quote:

We have reviewed this case meticulously from the beginning, and have a pretty good idea as to what happened to her. The problem is we can't voice it because we don't have the hard evidence to back it up, although I think we are within millimeters of the truth.

Who's quote was this?

Who?
Question  Question

Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #469 on: May 19, 2007, 10:54:22 PM »

Tyler, you were great.  Angie, so were you.  Each one does what they can.  

Everyone can do something - like Tim says when he is asked what is needed most, he says pray.  Some have time, some have $, some have talents that they can utilize.  Even being here and being supportive of the family and Scared Monkeys, TES and Scared Monkeys Radio - all monkeys keep them going..

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #470 on: May 19, 2007, 10:54:44 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"

I think there is a lot that can be done.... letter writing, etc...

Mrs. Red.  Could you ask Red to ask them firsthand some ideas on what we can do from a distance?  I know we would ALL love to help, we just need to know how.   The nice thing is, we spread all over and can do alot of positive things across the country.

Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #471 on: May 19, 2007, 10:54:45 PM »

Gotta run.  Bye for now monkeys..

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #472 on: May 19, 2007, 10:55:05 PM »

I'll get to work on it.

You and I and others like us are the support group  Let's get Red, Mrs. Red, Rob, Easy, et al, working so they can assign jobs to us.  That Klaas has enough.  Let's try to help her so that Dana and Tim can help the families of missing family members.  This monkey business is a team!  Let's go forth and support and work.

There are a few posters her in PA.. we are a few hours away from one another,, be great to meet up perhaps? Just a thought.  But wth do I know.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #473 on: May 19, 2007, 10:55:16 PM »

Thanks, Tyler.  You can rest those fingers now.  Thank you.

It is such a small thing.  I am embarrassed.  You guys that call, you, Anna and CBB, Old Fart, and who do programs and people like Dana Red, Tom, Mrs. Red, Klaas who keeps it going, et al, make Tim keep going.  He needs calls as much as money because that supports him.

When people call (even the nutz) it does make for an interesting show.  Not to minimize Dana’s key roll as a host, but the calls from the listeners can really set it apart from anything else on the air right now.

Unfortunately, so many of us that frequent blogs prefer the written word and are not real keen on telephone conversations.  Razz
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #474 on: May 19, 2007, 10:55:38 PM »

Nite Slueth...  Wink

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #475 on: May 19, 2007, 10:55:59 PM »

Hey Anna- great call.

Ya know the Dutch have their own Navy and Marines and I'm sure they don't just sail those bid ole boats with out sonar. I'm sure if they wanted they could look at sea for Natalee. Then again, I'm sure they could break up some concrete too... if they truly wanted.

With out that concrete removed, I'll never be convinced they did everything they could. But hey, that's just me. Some people like to believe that the F-16 did a remarkable job too.

Thanks, Rob.  And I am with you 100% on the concrete.  Remember they still dig it up in this country with all the technology we have.  They just do, and always if poured after a person vanished.  I don't think sonar picks up thin summer weight fabrics and things like that well.

And I think the F 16's were already scheduled for a training session and they just renamed it to try to make it appear to be looking for Natalee.  What an odd way to search when just a piece of corrugated tin would obstruct finding her!  Like trying to shoot an ant with a shotgun.  Not a good idea.  Those jets were new to The NL and they needed to train their pilots and let Chavez see their new toys as well.  Had little if anything to do with Natalee.

JMO

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #476 on: May 19, 2007, 10:56:04 PM »

LET'S GO TEAM MONKEYS'!

Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #477 on: May 19, 2007, 10:56:20 PM »

i wrote News week to nominate Red,Tim,and Tom for the men of the year,also ABC.I will help if needed,and I have helped in the past at fundraising.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #478 on: May 19, 2007, 10:56:37 PM »

Good night Sleuth.. Great job you did on the phone
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #479 on: May 19, 2007, 10:57:08 PM »

sorry great show.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.