April 23, 2024, 11:33:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #624 5/19/2007  (Read 148827 times)
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #540 on: May 19, 2007, 11:41:38 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Quote from: "Tylergal"
Y'all, Dana's show was so good tonight that I ironed 20 cotton shirts while I was listening to it, and the process was almost painless.  Laughing

Great job, Dana!

While you were away ironing shirts, you got commended for posting the site of Texas ES and are asked to not let anyone here forget it.  You are such a great person to keep this going and the "don't forget."  Just keep it going.  We want to be reminded to help.  We want you in your sweet little sock monkey way to remind us frequently to help Tim Miller who spends 24/7 helping others.  

You are such a little sock monkey diplomat that you can keep reminding all of us without offending anyone.  You would be a great advocate for his website. PLEASE.  (I am groveling).

Awww...Tyler, you are the real diplomat.

You know, a lot of churches use sock monkeys to help children's causes. I wonder if they could be used in some way to help TES. Hmmmm.........

Think on it.  I think it could.  If we could get someone who could "talk" for the sock monkeys like a puppet and someone who is very familiar with them like our BT --- I bet there is money to be made for worthy causes.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #541 on: May 19, 2007, 11:42:10 PM »

Quote from: "Dana"
Y'all, Dana's show was so good tonight that I ironed 20 cotton shirts while I was listening to it, and the process was almost painless.  Laughing

Great job, Dana!

wow thank you.
Smile

Smile  I iron as I need to.. lol
Fantastic show Dana.. one of THE BEST!
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #542 on: May 19, 2007, 11:42:55 PM »

Awwwe, Ange,  Sometimes it sucks being too nice at times.   My opinion is, you need to find a new job.  Something less stressful and somebody who can use your experience and talents.   Your a smart girl and with your past experience, I KNOW there is something out there for you.  Customer service is such a thankless job, especially when you managing in that type of environment.  If you friend is a true friend, she will just have to understand, you have to do what you have to do now, but understand you are with her in spirit.   I'm she she knows that!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #543 on: May 19, 2007, 11:45:09 PM »

Easy, what a great voice you are.  A good looking man like you who has suffered a limb loss and who writes as well as Tennessee or Melton.  I think you need to fulfill your calling.

I do not mean to pontificate here because it is not nice, but my neurologist sends MS patients my way with whom I talk, because he knows that I have enjoyed a rich, full life (not monetarily, but enjoying life) beyond my diagnosis.  I have been unable to walk or see and yet I saw the light at the end of the tunnel because there were people like you who inspired me and I want to inspire others that some of us are not whole but we lead wholesome lives.  Thank you for reminding us of your infirmaty for your great spirit and love for mankind.

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #544 on: May 19, 2007, 11:45:20 PM »

Hey BT.  Marlee and I are going to check on Ebay auctions for fundraising.  We could possibly use some?  I can think of several ideas with that.....  Very Happy

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #545 on: May 19, 2007, 11:46:58 PM »

Great job, Dana!

While you were away ironing shirts, you got commended for posting the site of Texas ES and are asked to not let anyone here forget it.  You are such a great person to keep this going and the "don't forget."  Just keep it going.  We want to be reminded to help.  We want you in your sweet little sock monkey way to remind us frequently to help Tim Miller who spends 24/7 helping others.  

You are such a little sock monkey diplomat that you can keep reminding all of us without offending anyone.  You would be a great advocate for his website. PLEASE.  (I am groveling).

Awww...Tyler, you are the real diplomat.

You know, a lot of churches use sock monkeys to help children's causes. I wonder if they could be used in some way to help TES. Hmmmm.........

Think on it.  I think it could.  If we could get someone who could "talk" for the sock monkeys like a puppet and someone who is very familiar with them like our BT --- I bet there is money to be made for worthy causes.

Uuuuhhhh,  YEssss...  I used the link tonight and made a donation!  So thank you for posting it!  Wink

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #546 on: May 19, 2007, 11:48:18 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
The truth of the matter is, there is not one single monkey who would not give their all to help a man like Tim who does the work we all wish we could do but lack the skills, the money, the wherewithal, to do, although we do not lack in the advocacy.  We all want to get this done.  There is no more noble cause than rising up to help someone who has lost a loved one to bring some kind of resolution to their dilemma.  Have you ever lost a loved one to death that was guaranteed?  Has your child ever slipped from your area for a few seconds?  Have you ever nurtured someone who has lost a loved one in a disappearance case?  No monkey here wants to be left out.  Everybody wants to help.  All we need is guidance.

This is a fantastic group of people, some of the best people I have ever dealt with in my life.  This "Missing People" thing --- it does not discriminate.  It does not read the social register.  It crosses the racial barrier, the social barrier and the borders.  It is a frightful thing and it can happen to use.

Everyone here wants to do something bigger than he or she is and wants to lay down at night tired, but knowing that he/she made a difference!

Great post Tyler

W0W! Truly AwEs0Me post!!!

I so agree.

Angie I got your email.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #547 on: May 19, 2007, 11:50:01 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
The truth of the matter is, there is not one single monkey who would not give their all to help a man like Tim who does the work we all wish we could do but lack the skills, the money, the wherewithal, to do, although we do not lack in the advocacy.  We all want to get this done.  There is no more noble cause than rising up to help someone who has lost a loved one to bring some kind of resolution to their dilemma.  Have you ever lost a loved one to death that was guaranteed?  Has your child ever slipped from your area for a few seconds?  Have you ever nurtured someone who has lost a loved one in a disappearance case?  No monkey here wants to be left out.  Everybody wants to help.  All we need is guidance.

This is a fantastic group of people, some of the best people I have ever dealt with in my life.  This "Missing People" thing --- it does not discriminate.  It does not read the social register.  It crosses the racial barrier, the social barrier and the borders.  It is a frightful thing and it can happen to use.

Everyone here wants to do something bigger than he or she is and wants to lay down at night tired, but knowing that he/she made a difference!

Great post Tyler

I so agree.

Angie I got your email.

Rob,  please let us know what we can do.  We have OH and PA posters not too far off, that we can get together and do something.

Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #548 on: May 19, 2007, 11:51:50 PM »

Quote from: "Dana"

Great job, Dana!

wow thank you.
Smile

Smile  I iron as I need to.. lol
Fantastic show Dana.. one of THE BEST!
Hi Monkeys!!  I agree with both points here, I iron only when I NEED to. One of Dana's best shows yet!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #549 on: May 19, 2007, 11:52:12 PM »

[Angie, just remind her that she is in your prayers but you have an obligation and being the friend she is, you know she would never neglect her responsibility to her loved one and neither can you -- that you still have children at home and your first obligation is to care for them which means financial support and you must work, but let her know you will morally and spiritually be with her.  I know you will.  You always are there for everybody but Angie too has limits.  "Family first."  Remind her she is doing exactly what you are doing --- thinking of family first, that you love her and will be her best advocate but "family first."  Sometimes family means unpleasant things like changing diapers, removing bandages, applying bandages, washing the toilet and no greater task hath any man or woman than providing for family - even monetarily and remind her that the best and only thing you can do at that point is prayer which is supreme.  Nothing quite matches prayer realistically.

She knows.. trust me.. they are in my prayers. I shed alot of tears today. Sad news. I cryed with her on my cell and I was at work.  Sad
  His brothers  and sister and sons come into the store as well... they could hardly speak today when I saw them. All were on their way to go see him.   I told each and everyone of them to let   I am thinking of Ron ...  I hope he makes it thru surgery..  he has a bad heart too.  Sad
   Im gonna shush up now.. TY Tyler.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #550 on: May 19, 2007, 11:54:49 PM »

Ange,  Tyler speaks so much better than I.  I do hope you see my post about my neighbor a page or so back.  He is an inspiration, please let him know what to expect.  He will lose nothing, it will just take some time and prayers.

You are also in my prayers, for being such a wonderful friend!

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #551 on: May 19, 2007, 11:55:28 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"

Great post Tyler

I so agree.

Angie I got your email.

I am sure you can come up with something.. if we can all put our heads together.. be great.  Thanks.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #552 on: May 19, 2007, 11:55:55 PM »

[Angie, just remind her that she is in your prayers but you have an obligation and being the friend she is, you know she would never neglect her responsibility to her loved one and neither can you -- that you still have children at home and your first obligation is to care for them which means financial support and you must work, but let her know you will morally and spiritually be with her.  I know you will.  You always are there for everybody but Angie too has limits.  "Family first."  Remind her she is doing exactly what you are doing --- thinking of family first, that you love her and will be her best advocate but "family first."  Sometimes family means unpleasant things like changing diapers, removing bandages, applying bandages, washing the toilet and no greater task hath any man or woman than providing for family - even monetarily and remind her that the best and only thing you can do at that point is prayer which is supreme.  Nothing quite matches prayer realistically.

She knows.. trust me.. they are in my prayers. I shed alot of tears today. Sad news. I cryed with her on my cell and I was at work.  Sad
  His brothers  and sister and sons come into the store as well... they could hardly speak today when I saw them. All were on their way to go see him.   I told each and everyone of them to let   I am thinking of Ron ...  I hope he makes it thru surgery..  he has a bad heart too.  Sad

You have already done a lot for her by letting us know so that we will all be pulling for them and praying for them.  No greater friend --- and we will be there spiritually for her because of you, Angie.  Now, don't worry.  Some things are just not possible to accomplish and there are only 24 hours in the day and most households only have one mommy and men have only one wife --- so just be assured you have done all you can.  I can tell you are very worried about this.  Try not to be.  You do all you can and worry is your worst enemy.  So quit, lay it at the feet of the Lord and their doctors and be done with it for tonight.  Carress her head and tell her you love her.  Reach out to tell her that you care and do what you can but she too must leave it in the hands of the doctors and her maker.

sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #553 on: May 19, 2007, 11:55:58 PM »

OK, got the links for Dana's show and the downloads do work... I am finding that sometimes the page indicates that the connection isn't working, try back later, etc., like there might be a bandwidth problem or something.

Or maybe just SOOOO many Monkeys using it at once... yeah, that's probably it  Wink

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #554 on: May 19, 2007, 11:57:22 PM »

Tyler,  you are so special and have such a way with words.  What a real angel....

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #555 on: May 19, 2007, 11:58:26 PM »

Quote from: "Dihannah1"
Ange,  Tyler speaks so much better than I.  I do hope you see my post about my neighbor a page or so back.  He is an inspiration, please let him know what to expect.  He will lose nothing, it will just take some time and prayers.

Thanks sweety.. and you are wonderful youself!  Smile Look at all the work you did on the cookbook!!!  Smile Smile
<we will tootsie roll sometime.. lol >  ha ha!
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #556 on: May 19, 2007, 11:59:47 PM »

Quote from: "Dihannah1"

Thanks sweety.. and you are wonderful youself!  Smile Look at all the work you did on the cookbook!!!  Smile Smile
<we will tootsie roll sometime.. lol >  ha ha!

eeewwwww,  I better start getting into shape then!  LOL

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #557 on: May 20, 2007, 12:00:08 AM »

Easy, what a great voice you are.  A good looking man like you who has suffered a limb loss and who writes as well as Tennessee or Melton.  I think you need to fulfill your calling.

I do not mean to pontificate here because it is not nice, but my neurologist sends MS patients my way with whom I talk, because he knows that I have enjoyed a rich, full life (not monetarily, but enjoying life) beyond my diagnosis.  I have been unable to walk or see and yet I saw the light at the end of the tunnel because there were people like you who inspired me and I want to inspire others that some of us are not whole but we lead wholesome lives.  Thank you for reminding us of your infirmaty for your great spirit and love for mankind.

I’m not such a great voice anymore.  I just thought amputation was my biggest problem to overcome.  I was kind of slam dunked over the past few years.

Once, I went bouncing into my prosthesis’s office to pick up some new liners.  He met me in the front lobby and asked me if I would meet and speak to a patient.  He led me into the fitting room and introduced me to an older man and his wife.  The man was obviously depressed and his wife was trying her best to be encouraging.

My leg guy introduced me as a client first sent to him nine months earlier.  The man shook his head in a quizzical way and the woman beamed.  I was asked to lift my pant leg, which I did.  The woman’s face beamed and she began to say, “See, See!”  The man just shook his head.

It’s not easy to overcome and the desire has to be there, but it can be done.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #558 on: May 20, 2007, 12:02:24 AM »

Hugs, Monkeys, going to make time for my little Gray friend.  He had surgery yesterday and wants some attention.

The bewitching hour has come and I wil turn into an even larger pumpkin if I do not minister to my cat and get in bed for Sunday.  Need to go to church.  I have been missing and then visit with those sweet grands but will talk to you tomorrow.  

I missed Lala's, None and Tibro.  Do you think we need to put out a search warrant for them.

Klaas, thank you for all you do.  Convey same to Tom & Red.  Nite, nite.

Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #559 on: May 20, 2007, 12:03:41 AM »

Angie, I am praying for you and your friend Ron and his family.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.