April 26, 2024, 11:03:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #624 5/19/2007  (Read 148875 times)
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #580 on: May 20, 2007, 12:19:44 AM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Quote from: "BTgirl"
Quote from: "Elaine"
Quote from: "Easywriter"
Is OF around?  I need to know id his CD drive started saying squeaky, squeaky, squeak before it blew a gasket!   Shocked

Did yours spit out an extraneous piece of foam too?  Shocked
Oh my goodness, monkeys, what have I missed? Did OF get a new puter.

OF's CD drive spat out a piece of foam, and none of us could decide where it came from or what it did.  Embarassed

I thought he said it was like a washer of some sort?  lol A rubber one?
And he ended up pulling it out then?

You're probably right. For some reason I thought it was something squishy like foam rubber, so I figured it must have been a piece of packing that got left in there.

I Stand With The Girl
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #581 on: May 20, 2007, 12:20:42 AM »

Anyone else thinking that piece of foam was one of those bumper things they use in a spindle of CD's and that it might have stuck to the new CD and dislodged when the disk was put in the drive?

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #582 on: May 20, 2007, 12:21:24 AM »

Ange!  What time do you have to work tomorrow?   You should be relaxing....  Not doing laundry.   Oh yeah,  I forgot, we have families the same... Gotta get done somehow.   God love ya!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #583 on: May 20, 2007, 12:23:04 AM »

Quote from: "sb"
Anyone else thinking that piece of foam was one of those bumper things they use in a spindle of CD's and that it might have stuck to the new CD and dislodged when the disk was put in the drive?

I never even noticed that there are bumper things in CD spindles.  Embarassed

Don't anybody ever call me to testify as an eyewitness to anything.  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #584 on: May 20, 2007, 12:23:22 AM »

Sounds good to me.   Only explanation I can think of.

I just had to order a new harddrive on EBay!  My main 'puter HD broke.  I'm on my old one and it's soooo slow...  I was lucky to even listen to Dana tonight!

Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #585 on: May 20, 2007, 12:25:45 AM »

When Dave H. was on Dana's show tonight talking, I had tears rolling down my face. I know that the fundraiser and being involved with TES is good for his soul. Tim Miller lost a daughter, so they have a comman bond. But I still couldn't hold back tears, thinking about all these people who lose their children or loved ones. Heartbreaking!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #586 on: May 20, 2007, 12:26:01 AM »

One thing about the Internet is that it is a powerful "leveler"- allows people w/ physical handicaps to communicate with no difference at all between them and those who aren't facing such handicaps. As hard as it would be for a double amputee to stand in front of a crowd, for example... the keyboard gives that person the same identical means to mass-communicate as others have. There are accommodations for the blind and hard-of-hearing. The speech-impaired have no problem articulating a message.

I was NOT aware we had Monkeys with those types of situations. I have even greater respect for Easy now.

Hi SB..  Great post
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #587 on: May 20, 2007, 12:27:49 AM »

When Dave H. was on Dana's show tonight talking, I had tears rolling down my face. I know that the fundraiser and being involved with TES is good for his soul. Tim Miller lost a daughter, so they have a comman bond. But I still couldn't hold back tears, thinking about all these people who lose their children or loved ones. Heartbreaking!

You're right, Elaine. Very heartbreaking indeed.  Sad

I Stand With The Girl
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #588 on: May 20, 2007, 12:29:35 AM »

Quote from: "Dihannah1"
Ange!  What time do you have to work tomorrow?   You should be relaxing....  Not doing laundry.   Oh yeah,  I forgot, we have families the same... Gotta get done somehow.   God love ya!

Wink  Lazy ass people they are huh?  lol
I work open to close.. 9 to 5..  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  As far as I knwo at this point. I do not have a day off until Memorial Day   Shocked  So I was told today. Evil or Very Mad
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #589 on: May 20, 2007, 12:31:45 AM »

Very heartbreaking.. and it even sounded as if Red got choked up at one point as well. IMO? I dont know if anyone else noticed.
 How can anyone help not feel sad.. it sounded like a great time.. for a good cause.. but sad underneath it al at the same time.. if that makes any sense.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #590 on: May 20, 2007, 12:33:22 AM »

I work open to close.. 9 to 5..  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  As far as I knwo at this point. I do not have a day off until Memorial Day   Shocked  So I was told today. Evil or Very Mad

Angie - bless your heart, and I mean that only in a good way.  Wink

I Stand With The Girl
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #591 on: May 20, 2007, 12:34:11 AM »

Ange, read email before you go to bed sweety!

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #592 on: May 20, 2007, 12:35:06 AM »

My eyes are closing, so I'd better say goodnight to those who are still here.

Sweet dreams everyone!

I Stand With The Girl
crazybabyborg
« Reply #593 on: May 20, 2007, 12:35:56 AM »

Oh Gosh! I'll never catch up! Dave was on Dana? Have I missed something on FOX tonight, too???  Crying or Very sad

Any news?
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #594 on: May 20, 2007, 12:36:34 AM »

Night BT.  Following behind you.

Sweet dreams to you and all too!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #595 on: May 20, 2007, 12:38:45 AM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
Oh Gosh! I'll never catch up! Dave was on Dana? Have I missed something on FOX tonight, too???  Crying or Very sad

Any news?

No news but you really should listen to the Dana Pretzer show tomorrow when the podcast is up.  It was a great show! 2 1/2 hours long!
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #596 on: May 20, 2007, 12:39:08 AM »

Any news?

Hi CBB, nothing new, nothing on Fox or t.v. tongiht,  but Jossy gave some encouraging news.   You have to go back and listen to the podcast of Dana's show tonight.   It was awesome!  It was uplifting and have SM encouraged to do some good and fundraising for TES.  Please go listen!

Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #597 on: May 20, 2007, 12:39:11 AM »

Very heartbreaking.. and it even sounded as if Red got choked up at one point as well. IMO? I dont know if anyone else noticed.
 How can anyone help not feel sad.. it sounded like a great time.. for a good cause.. but sad underneath it al at the same time.. if that makes any sense.
Very much, it makes sense. Even though I had tears, at one part of the show, the show left me with a great feeling at the end. That there are still great people in this World, and that is definately a good thing!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #598 on: May 20, 2007, 12:40:11 AM »

Angie - bless your heart, and I mean that only in a good way.  Wink

ROFL  TY for the much needed laugh BT   Wink
crazybabyborg
« Reply #599 on: May 20, 2007, 12:40:17 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

Any news?

No news but you really should listen to the Dana Pretzer show tomorrow when the podcast is up.  It was a great show! 2 1/2 hours long!

Oh I will, Klaas! Thank you for responding! I'm going back now to read the comments while the show was on!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.