April 26, 2024, 03:46:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #624 5/19/2007  (Read 148868 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #680 on: May 20, 2007, 10:27:39 AM »

Tom, Red, Klaas and Dana-

That was the best show ever last night. I know we are all thankful for the incredible effort there. That type of show takes a long time to pull off and the results were fabulous.

The theme was so clear to me ~ People helping People!

I'm sure everyone involved has a real good feeling inside today.

Good Morning Everyone.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #681 on: May 20, 2007, 10:32:46 AM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Is MF male or female?  The way he/she harps on Beth's personal relationships does not sound characteristic of most males, does it?

I believe the general consensus is that MF is indeed female.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #682 on: May 20, 2007, 10:35:52 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Is MF male or female?  The way he/she harps on Beth's personal relationships does not sound characteristic of most males, does it?

Who do you think is feeding her info?  It is often only half true, but she does seem to have a contact with someone.
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #683 on: May 20, 2007, 10:37:26 AM »

I see that Tim Miller is planning to go to Aruba in mid-June.  Is he in contact with the Dutch investigators at all?  Did he say whether or not Aruba is welcoming his doing another search?

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #684 on: May 20, 2007, 10:39:06 AM »

Who do you think is feeding her info?  It is often only half true, but she does seem to have a contact with someone.

I don't know.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #685 on: May 20, 2007, 10:40:09 AM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"
I see that Tim Miller is planning to go to Aruba in mid-June.  Is he in contact with the Dutch investigators at all?  Did he say whether or not Aruba is welcoming his doing another search?

Not sure if I know.  Seems to me he got the approval of the Dutch and Aruba but I could be wrong.

Also, I'm not sure he would need either approval to do a deep ocean search.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #686 on: May 20, 2007, 10:40:29 AM »

Lil Puma- I hope they don't try any of their shenanigans again. It would be ashame to waste Tim's and TES' time and money again.

It also ashame that Aruba won't search the sea on their own. What kind of an island isn't prepared to do ocean searches? afterall.. even Aruba is surrounded by water.. maybe that is a news flash to the ALE!  Very Happy

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #687 on: May 20, 2007, 10:43:33 AM »

Klaas, do International Waters start at 5 miles? I seem to think that is correct.. but I'm not really sure.

If the story about 2.5 miles is right.. then she would be in Aruban / Dutch territory.

+++

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #688 on: May 20, 2007, 10:45:34 AM »

Quote from: "Rob"
Klaas, do International Waters start at 5 miles? I seem to think that is correct.. but I'm not really sure.

If the story about 2.5 miles is right.. then she would be in Aruban / Dutch territory.

I'm not sure it's a standard distance.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #689 on: May 20, 2007, 10:45:37 AM »

Lil Puma- I hope they don't try any of their shenanigans again. It would be ashame to waste Tim's and TES' time and money again.

It also ashame that Aruba won't search the sea on their own. What kind of an island isn't prepared to do ocean searches? afterall.. even Aruba is surrounded by water.. maybe that is a news flash to the ALE!  Very Happy

I’ll never forget that day Dave rushed into the water to help retrieve that blasted barrel.  It was completely heartbreaking and made me realize just how cold-blooded some of these people are.

If TES does go, I hope they have everything cleared ahead of time.
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #690 on: May 20, 2007, 10:47:21 AM »

That's my concern.  His last search was halted when they wanted to bring in the FBI equipment to do the deeper water search.  Dompig pulled a 180 and they couldn't complete it.   I'm hoping Tim has been able to get cooperation and approval from the Dutch so that no one in the van der Sloot Cult can pull the plug on this again.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #691 on: May 20, 2007, 10:48:08 AM »

STILL MIA - No posts at RU or FOB since May 3rd

JR DUTCH ATTORNEY - No posts at FOB since May 5th
BOUCHERON - No posts at FOB since May 6th

Question What about the 'secret' forum...or should I say members only'...anyone have any inside info on those spots at fob or ru lately?

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #692 on: May 20, 2007, 10:50:40 AM »

I’ll never forget that day Dave rushed into the water to help retrieve that blasted barrel.  It was completely heartbreaking and made me realize just how cold-blooded some of these people are.

yeah Easy, that was one of the more heart wrenching moments of the entire search... that and digging through a dump and then covered over again after they searched.

Remember they dug and dug as the ALE guy stood on the shore.

Watching that live on Fox was terrible.

+++

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #693 on: May 20, 2007, 10:51:32 AM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Good morning, Monkeys.  Good to see you up and about, Easy.  You are the early bird today.

I wanted to check back and see if we had anymore information.  Busy day today and I will check back later.  Have a great one, Easy.  You deserve to treat yourself today.

I'm just half way up and still working on my first cup of java.  Beautiful, crisp morning so I may spend some time outdoors today.  It will be too blasted hot to enjoy in a few weeks.

mmmmmm.....I know some' (not sure how many) were training sessions.....HOWEVER...sure seems to be a lot of SILVER cars in some of those accidents  Idea   Rolling Eyes   Shocked  

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #694 on: May 20, 2007, 10:52:50 AM »

That's my concern.  His last search was halted when they wanted to bring in the FBI equipment to do the deeper water search.  Dompig pulled a 180 and they couldn't complete it.   I'm hoping Tim has been able to get cooperation and approval from the Dutch so that no one in the van der Sloot Cult can pull the plug on this again.

again, what kind of investigative body stops a search like that? totally ridiculous.

And Dompig has his own security company now. Another total joke.

+++

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #695 on: May 20, 2007, 10:53:27 AM »

yeah Easy, that was one of the more heart wrenching moments of the entire search... that and digging through a dump and then covered over again after they searched.

Remember they dug and dug as the ALE guy stood on the shore.

Watching that live on Fox was terrible.

What a nightmare!  I don’t know how they endured all the BS that went on while they were on that island.  I would have flipped out on day two.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #696 on: May 20, 2007, 10:56:47 AM »

Easy- I have no idea how Dave does it....or any of the others involved. Their faith is stronger than mine apparently.

I would have flipped out too. I'd still be flippin out!

+++

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #697 on: May 20, 2007, 10:57:06 AM »

Many times I can tell just by the 'way they type/convey' ...I say w/ 98% certainty MF at FOB is Male.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #698 on: May 20, 2007, 11:00:51 AM »

Easy- I have no idea how Dave does it....or any of the others involved. Their faith is stronger than mine apparently.

I would have flipped out too. I'd still be flippin out!

Easy- also Dave said in an interview on Fox not long ago that every-time something starts to happen the anxiety level goes up a bit. This has got to be so stressful on that entire family. Again, I have no idea how they all do it.

I'm just hopin that something happens before 6-9-2005... I'm sure the papers have been filed again to remove them from suspect status. Paulus in that letter to Joran said that the request was denied before, so I'm sure Carlo and Kock have filed again.

I also am not convinced they will remain suspects past 6-9-2005.

+++

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #699 on: May 20, 2007, 11:02:24 AM »

Quote from: "Nut44x4"
STILL MIA - No posts at RU or FOB since May 3rd

JR DUTCH ATTORNEY - No posts at FOB since May 5th
BOUCHERON - No posts at FOB since May 6th

Question What about the 'secret' forum...or should I say members only'...anyone have any inside info on those spots at fob or ru lately?

It's possible THEY are hiding out somewhere but I don't think so in this case.  At FOB you can normally see if someone is signed in whether they are posting in an OPEN area or not. Same with RU unless their name is hidden.  That said, nobody at RU or FOB has disagreed that Glenda and JR Dutch Atty are not posting.  In fact, they aren't discussing either person at all.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.