March 28, 2024, 02:43:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #624 5/19/2007  (Read 148355 times)
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #700 on: May 20, 2007, 11:02:43 AM »

Something new being reported on the Lisa Stebic case.
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #701 on: May 20, 2007, 11:03:00 AM »

For me it's always been about the ARuban Gov, ALE. etc. that totally turned me against Aruba.
Its odd to hear them claim the boycotts, etc are trying to bring them down. ITs their very own words and deeds that have brought them down all by themselves.
They should all be ashamed.
The Aruban people bear a bit of responsibility in all this for NOT demanding their officials do a proper job and for demanding that Beth give an apology.
That totally sickened me. To me it amounted to them forcing her to apologize for THEM killing her daughter . What a backward bunch of lowlifes. It was blackmail, pure and simple. You say this, or WE won't investigate.

Yes, I blame all of them for Natalee's disappearance. They all hold some degree of responsiblilty.

Regarding Tim going back there; I have some fears regarding that.
I hope he provides for some security for himself.  I don't put anything at all past those people on that Island.

I honestly believe that it is a psychotic society we are dealing with there in Aruba which is why we just can't understand it. A real societal aberration going on there. I tend to wonder if it ISN"T too much inbreeding, and I am NOT joking.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #702 on: May 20, 2007, 11:03:04 AM »

Quote from: "Nut44x4"
Quote from: "Easywriter"
Is MF male or female?  The way he/she harps on Beth's personal relationships does not sound characteristic of most males, does it?

Many times I can tell just by the 'way they type/convey' ...I say w/ 98% certainty MF at FOB is Male.

AND THAT IS MY FINAL ANSWER, lol....... Wink

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #703 on: May 20, 2007, 11:05:22 AM »

I'm not watching the news right now...keep us posted please.  I think the husband got rid of her.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #704 on: May 20, 2007, 11:05:45 AM »

Quote from: "Artcolley"
For me it's always been about the ARuban Gov, ALE. etc. that totally turned me against Aruba.
Its odd to hear them claim the boycotts, etc are trying to bring them down. ITs their very own words and deeds that have brought them down all by themselves.

Me Too Art-
No one loved Aruba more than me.. it's ruined now. It could never ever be the same...

start over somewhere else I guess....::shrugs shoulders::...

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #705 on: May 20, 2007, 11:09:20 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

I'm not watching the news right now...keep us posted please.  I think the husband got rid of her.

They found what they believe to be her blood on a tarp in the husband’s truck.  No one will say if an arrest is imminent. Cops are being very careful to follow the law and not leave loop holes.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #706 on: May 20, 2007, 11:11:57 AM »

They found what they believe to be her blood on a tarp in the husband’s truck.  No one will say if an arrest is imminent. Cops are being very careful to follow the law and not leave loop holes.

Thanks EASY - I am not surprised.
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #707 on: May 20, 2007, 11:12:57 AM »

Quote from: "Rob"

Me Too Art-
No one loved Aruba more than me.. it's ruined now. It could never ever be the same...

I know, Rob. You did love Aruba and defended her for the longest time.trying to glean some rhyme or reason to all this.
However, there are lots of beautiful and SAFE places to visit, and you'll find the perfect place one day.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #708 on: May 20, 2007, 11:13:43 AM »

Quote from: "Rob"

Me Too Art-

I’ve always been a “see the USA” kind of guy, so I wouldn’t spend vacation time in Aruba anyway.  For the sake of some good people that live there I do hope serious changes are made and they overcome, but not until they come clean about what happened behind the scenes in the Natalee Holloway case.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #709 on: May 20, 2007, 11:14:30 AM »

Something to keep in mind about the Aruban people (those in general).  What information was given or available to them?  What information do they have to make their decisions on?  From where they live and the lives they lead, I can at times understand (not agree with, but have some understanding) why some of their opinions are such as we've seen at times.  A lot of it is cultural and some of it is perception.  I have been other places than the U.S. and listened to what some people think or how they think things work here in the U.S. and it's amazing.  I know a high school student that was helping out in a classroom of young students in Saudi, and one of them commented, saying "you love Bush".  The high school student said no.  The young student was astounded.  "How can you NOT love Bush?"  Because there is a choice.  In some places, you don't dare make statements like saying "You don't love the king".  You may hate his guts, but dont' ever get caught saying it.  The young students couldn't comprehend the concept of it being okay to say you don't love George Bush.  We were supposed to, because he was our leader.  See what I mean?  Not everyone, everyplace thinks like we do in the U.S.  Uhm, off the soap box now...

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #710 on: May 20, 2007, 11:15:02 AM »

Morning All-

I just listened to Dana's podcast, Red did a great job of being ten places at once !  Laughing It should be racing reporter, not roving  Laughing

Hi Art - like you, I'm not going to patronize a government such as Aruba's with my tourist dollars, it's just that simple for me. I feel the same regarding other countries with the same issues, it's not exclusive to Aruba and any traveler is taking clear risks in visiting countries such as this.

Rob - there are only a few pockets left in the Caribbean that aren't rife with crime and similar issues. Drug trafficking and cartels have destroyed this region over the last 20 years. We can thank the dutch for a large part of that but as I type this post, just yesterday our own government announced the capture/arrest of a large trafficking ring operating in our borders where the drug carriers/pushers were checking the drugs into our own passenger airways systems and getting away with this for years? Also prescription drug abuse has now equaled illegal drug use for the first time in our history?

the world has large problems, some seem insurmountable now...

I continue to stand with the girl.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #711 on: May 20, 2007, 11:15:20 AM »

Thanks EASY - I am not surprised.

Me either!  When it quacks like a duck, there is a damn good chance it is a duck.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #712 on: May 20, 2007, 11:15:20 AM »

http://cbs2chicago.com/topstories/local_story_139213821.html

Stebic Blood Found In Husband's Vehicle
Authorities Acknowledge Lisa Stebic Might Be Victim of Foul Play

(CBS) Plainfield, Ill. There's a new lead in the disappearance of Lisa Stebic; it comes as friends and families mark the missing woman's birthday.

The Naperville Sun is quoting an unnamed police source saying police found a tarp in Craig Stebic's truck which has tested positive for his wife Lisa Stebic's blood.

The Will County State Attorney's Office will neither confirm nor deny that, saying the warrant is under seal.

It's information the missing woman's side of the family was surprised to hear.

Satruday balloons lifted skyward against a setting sun. The family of Lisa Stebic said it's a fitting tribute on her 38th birthday.

They're grateful for those who attended the candlelight vigil in Stebic's honor Saturday evening.

"It's just a difficult day in general because it's Lisa's 38th birthday and she's not here with us and she's not with her two children," said Melanie Greenberg, Stebic's cousin and family spokesperson.

But Saturday, the family also reacts to new information on the police investigation into Stebic's disappearance almost three weeks ago.

The Naperville Sun is reporting that a tarp investigators confiscated from Stebic's home as evidence has tested positive for Lisa Stebic's blood and that evidence sparked a judge to approve a search warrant on the home executed Monday.

"It's extremely painful and difficult," said Mark Greenberg Lisa Stebic's cousin. We've been contacting and discussing what's been going on with police. We've asked them to tell as much as they can to us without jeopardizing the investigation. This is news to us."
(snipped)
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #713 on: May 20, 2007, 11:19:20 AM »

Muffy- understood and I support some of this, for it's apparent that the 'common citizen' on Aruba has little recourse but then who voted in the MEP again? They did have an election last year and as I recall, Arubagirl was praying that the MEP wouldn't win? Jossy it seems takes his own life into his hands each time he speaks against the MEP?

I think it's a big fat plate of worms on Aruba and the MEP and Oduber are doing their best to squeeze out voices of truth like Jossy  Rolling Eyes

I continue to stand with the girl.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #714 on: May 20, 2007, 11:22:28 AM »

Is MF male or female?  The way he/she harps on Beth's personal relationships does not sound characteristic of most males, does it?

Many times I can tell just by the 'way they type/convey' ...I say w/ 98% certainty MF at FOB is Male.

AND THAT IS MY FINAL ANSWER, lol....... Wink

I used to think MF was male, but some of the posts make me question that.  What convinces you that it is a he?
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #715 on: May 20, 2007, 11:25:51 AM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
Muffy- understood and I support some of this, for it's apparent that the 'common citizen' on Aruba has little recourse but then who voted in the MEP again? They did have an election last year and as I recall, Arubagirl was praying that the MEP wouldn't win? Jossy it seems takes his own life into his hands each time he speaks against the MEP?

I think it's a big fat plate of worms on Aruba and the MEP and Oduber are doing their best to squeeze out voices of truth like Jossy  Rolling Eyes

Yes Nonesy, I agree with you too.  The misinformation machinery-mafia, and I don't know whatever kind of pressures that are going on down there.  Follow the money...

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #716 on: May 20, 2007, 11:29:56 AM »

Has Ramm said anything about continuing his book review, or did he just drop it without a word?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #717 on: May 20, 2007, 11:32:20 AM »

Has Ramm said anything about continuing his book review, or did he just drop it without a word?

Not sure if Ramm has commented at all.  Debbie said something about Ramm working alot lately, or something.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #718 on: May 20, 2007, 11:34:05 AM »

Not sure if Ramm has commented at all.  Debbie said something about Ramm working alot lately, or something.

Ramm posted yesterday at BFN:

Well, Ramm has a job and bills to pay
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #719 on: May 20, 2007, 11:40:02 AM »

Well, I am glad he finally got a job!   But, I wanted to know what the next few chapters had to say.  Razz
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.