April 20, 2024, 03:08:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #624 5/19/2007  (Read 148793 times)
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #720 on: May 20, 2007, 11:43:34 AM »

Easy  Laughing  Laughing

Muffy I know you are right, I know I would not wish to live under the kinds of pressures many Arubans do OR to have to smile and wave at the likes of Renfro either ! I have a feeling she can direct any and all to the money trail, don't you?  Wink

I continue to stand with the girl.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #721 on: May 20, 2007, 11:43:43 AM »

Good Morning, Monkeys,

The Dutch have already issued a press release stating that at least Joran will remain a suspect indefinitely.  I don't think they would say that if they couldn't back it up.

Jossy gave the example of much lesser crimes only applying the two year rule, I believe the example he gave was for a pickpocket but never for murder as there is no statute of limitations for that.

But the press release only mentioned Joran, didn't it?  I wonder if they are no longer as interested in the K2.  If they should be released and Joran not, bet that would get a reaction from him and he would step up his attempts to leave them holding the bag.

A good question for Jossy would be whether or not Freddie ever retracted saying Joran told him on 5-30 about Natalee being missing and the HI story.

We have so many questions, it would keep Jossy busy full time just tracking down the answers for us all.  I know he doesn't know everything about this investigation and do appreciate all the information he has supplied us.  

And, yes, I too expect news to break for the upcoming holiday weekend.  They seem to think even the most minor of holidays renders us in some sort of festive coma during which they can sneak things by without our even noticing.  Just means more people home watching the news, however.   Wink

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #722 on: May 20, 2007, 11:44:10 AM »

Ramm- seriously ... how's Nikki?  Smile

I know you love Nikki and she's a good companion to you.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #723 on: May 20, 2007, 11:45:45 AM »

Hi Anna, that is a key point though regarding Freddie's PV. Easy do you think Jossy could answer that for us?  Confused

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #724 on: May 20, 2007, 11:46:52 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys Smile

Just dropping by to get a little Monkey Fix to go along with my to help start the day.

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #725 on: May 20, 2007, 11:52:48 AM »

The MEP and Oduber can not hang on forever..people always want change.

Sometimes they get a better change and sometimes a change where they really suffer.. like right now...

Any change, imo, would be for the better.

I really believe as long as Oduber pulls the strings answers will be hard to come by.

If the RED or AVP party gets control, they will bury the MEP. That's the way politics works.

Like when the Republican party had the chance to bury the Dems and didn't take advantage of it. And now look... they're back in power.

I don't expect to see the MEP make a come back once they're outta power.

Caribbean politics is usually at the end of a gun barrel.

+++

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #726 on: May 20, 2007, 11:53:25 AM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
Hi Anna, that is a key point though regarding Freddie's PV. Easy do you think Jossy could answer that for us?  Confused

Is the question did Freddy make a later statement that changed his first?
crazybabyborg
« Reply #727 on: May 20, 2007, 11:54:49 AM »

Hey Easy! Are you going to celebrate the 4th with us?  Wink

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/ez4.gif

You're looking particularly patriotic this morning OF!  Laughing
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #728 on: May 20, 2007, 11:56:28 AM »

One other thing- I got a letter from Aruba a lil while back... I think from the Bucuti that said the Aruban Government was lowering the room tax from 19% to 10% in the near future. I forwarded this info to Klaas at the time (just a summary but not the letter), but I don't recall when it will happen.

If they are really lowering taxes, that is a sign that the current taxation system need to be modified to compete with other Caribbean Islands and some tax is better than none.

+++

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #729 on: May 20, 2007, 11:56:31 AM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"

Sure!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #730 on: May 20, 2007, 11:57:52 AM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"

Yes,
Did Freddie ever make a statement recanting his originally saying Joran first told him the HI story and that Natalee was missing on Monday 5-30 instead of Tuesday 5-31 as Joran claims.

Freddie says on Tuesday, Joran told him the beach story.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #731 on: May 20, 2007, 11:59:07 AM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"

Should I wait until it is closer to July? lol
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #732 on: May 20, 2007, 12:00:35 PM »

Yes it is, I think how Anna phrased it was very good "A good question for Jossy would be whether or not Freddie ever retracted saying Joran told him on 5-30 about Natalee being missing and the HI story. "

thank you  Very Happy

OF you look so dashing this morning  Laughing

Hi CBB !! You are the master of photoshop, you amaze me !

crazybabyborg
« Reply #733 on: May 20, 2007, 12:01:11 PM »

ROB! I've looked and looked at your avatar trying to figure something out. but.... Idea ........I finally have an idea!  Very Happy

BRB.........
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #734 on: May 20, 2007, 12:01:29 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"

Yes,
Did Freddie ever make a statement recanting his originally saying Joran first told him the HI story and that Natalee was missing on Monday 5-30 instead of Tuesday 5-31 as Joran claims.

Freddie says on Tuesday, Joran told him the beach story.

I'll ask.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #735 on: May 20, 2007, 12:02:43 PM »

Yes it is, I think how Anna phrased it was very good "A good question for Jossy would be whether or not Freddie ever retracted saying Joran told him on 5-30 about Natalee being missing and the HI story. "

thank you  Very Happy

OF you look so dashing this morning  Laughing

Hi CBB !! You are the master of photoshop, you amaze me !

Waving to my nonesuchy on my way out for a sec.........!  
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #736 on: May 20, 2007, 12:03:33 PM »

Easy, fireworks become you, you are a one and only kinda guy - there is only one Easywriter  Laughing  

FYI, I told my son the froggy story last night, he laughed thru his wisdom tooth extraction pain  Laughing he said to tell you he has an armadillo story he'd like to share with you. It seems one of his teammate's grandfather's farm was over run with armadillos?  Shocked

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #737 on: May 20, 2007, 12:05:02 PM »

Melody G more or less corroborated Freddie's story that Joran told him about Natalee on Monday.

Also the tales of the Headmaster as told to the Friends of Jug at the ISA School on Wednesday tend to support that version of events that Joran was babbling away on Monday and by Tuesday he had changed his tune/sobered up enough to at least stop talking.

So this early knowledge is very telling.  Greta confirmed that no real news coverage was given until Tuesday evening news.  The last flight back to MB had to have just left a very short time before Joran was talking about Natalee being missing, If it left around 1-2 in the afternoon, he was supposedly calling Freddie right after school at 2-3 so he had no way of knowing if Natalee was on her flight or not unless he had knowledge of a sort that is incriminating.

So it seems there is more support out there for Freddie's version of when he was told than for Joran's.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #738 on: May 20, 2007, 12:06:37 PM »

Easy, fireworks become you, you are a one and only kinda guy - there is only one Easywriter  Laughing  

FYI, I told my son the froggy story last night, he laughed thru his wisdom tooth extraction pain  Laughing he said to tell you he has an armadillo story he'd like to share with you. It seems one of his teammate's grandfather's farm was over run with armadillos?  Shocked

LOL  Oh boy do I have an armadillo story!   Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #739 on: May 20, 2007, 12:10:03 PM »

Did we ever get any more info on Andres Meneses?

Thanks None Yes.. I think CBB did a great job.

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.