April 19, 2024, 08:16:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #624 5/19/2007  (Read 148785 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #740 on: May 20, 2007, 12:10:09 PM »

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/rb4.gif

How's this, Rob?
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #741 on: May 20, 2007, 12:11:34 PM »

I have been following the Madeleine McCann story on my blog and I see the exact same thing happening now in her case as Natalee's. I only post the updates from news sources in the UK. I don't comment on the story. I might in the near future.

The psychology is alarmingly similar. Those that blame the assailant and those that blame the parents.

It is like a repeat of what we are seeing with the Van Der sloots, Aruba and the ALE.

Here's a piece from a blogger that looks strikingly familiar.

http://el-mcgruffle.livejournal.com/181521.html

Oh, enough already

I can't be the only person who is getting a little sick and tired of the constant "Little Madeleine" coverage? In particular, I can't be the only one on this planet who is sick of the harping by the idiot Media - the tabloids and in particular ITN - as to the whereabouts of a child who is more than likely very much dead by now. No? I am? Oh, right, colour me monster then.

A few questions haven't been addressed by the media with regards to her parents. Why did they go to dinner and leave the children alone in their hotel room when the hotel had a perfectly decent creche and babysitter facility? Apparently their initial story doesn't match up with what they told the Police. Either way, the media is ignoring these, and concentrating on the "Plight" of "Little Madeleine" or "Little Maddie". Depending on what newspaper you pick up, theres a full three to five pages devoted to her in some copies, with phone lines for you to "call and show your support" (at a lovely 25p per minute, of which a hefty tip of that goes to the paper), or text lines for you to "send your messages of love and support". Again, with a fee going to the paper. News agencies have been disgusting as well in their coverage. Whilst it can't be expected of ITN to actually be clever and non-biased in their coverage, the way the ITN news hounds have treated the Portugese police has been rather surprising and somewhat insulting. Afterall, when a senior police figure stated that all the sightings of this particular girl was having a somewhat detrimental effect on the investigation, and hampering the investigation with the result that the Police are unable to follow every single lead, the ITN reporter who spat this back to dear old Mary Nightingale-f**ktard and co in London did so with an air of 'well, we're trying to do you a favour, you ignorant bastard, and how dare you impede our attempts to 'get a good story'!'

Then we have the media scrum in the UK. We've had idiots creating t-shirts to be worn at races here in the UK. What good that does, I do not know. We've got videos of the little girl being played at sports events here in the UK. Again, as the girl vanished not in the UK but in Portugal, I don't know what positive effect they think this'll have. We've got an entire industry now doing yellow ribbons and trinkets to 'remember and keep Maddy safe'. It is staggering, sure, how much people want to help. But it is even more staggering as to how idiotic some of these attempts have been. What good is a t-shirt worn at a marathon if the marathon is a, a local event with limited or no press coverage and b, not even outside of the United Kingdom?

<snipped>

there was more, but you all get the idea.[/b]

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #742 on: May 20, 2007, 12:13:04 PM »

Hate to leave a good armadillo story but like Ramm, I have the

problem.

Off to work and lurk and will check back in later today for updates of any kind.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #743 on: May 20, 2007, 12:13:51 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"

I like the flag CBB.. but I would never ever put that POS Aruban flag over OLD Glory...

Thank you anyway. It was the thought that counts.  Very Happy

+++

crazybabyborg
« Reply #744 on: May 20, 2007, 12:15:50 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
Quote from: "crazybabyborg"

I like the flag CBB.. but I would never ever put that POS Aruban flag over OLD Glory...

Thank you anyway. It was the thought that counts.  Very Happy

Hadn't thought of it that way, but you're right, Rob.

I'll come up with something before it's over, wait and see.  Wink
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #745 on: May 20, 2007, 12:16:57 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Quote from: "nonesuche"
Easy, fireworks become you, you are a one and only kinda guy - there is only one Easywriter  Laughing  

FYI, I told my son the froggy story last night, he laughed thru his wisdom tooth extraction pain  Laughing he said to tell you he has an armadillo story he'd like to share with you. It seems one of his teammate's grandfather's farm was over run with armadillos?  Shocked

LOL  Oh boy do I have an armadillo story!   Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

then share it !  Very Happy Son's is a bit disturbing  Laughing

I continue to stand with the girl.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #746 on: May 20, 2007, 12:17:26 PM »

Rob - At least the blogger got the colour right.   Rolling Eyes
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #747 on: May 20, 2007, 12:20:03 PM »

it was from the UK.. I hope Meri is givin' them Hell over there. She posts on UK Blogs and sites.

+++

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #748 on: May 20, 2007, 12:21:02 PM »

Rob, had the same reaction to CBB's creation & am glad you passed...no offense to CBB.

Fox had a segment yesterday, later afternoon with a panel...do not recall names but one of several topics was Madeleine.  They discussed why is it being reported, celebrity contributions, parent guilt....one then mentioned 'it's similar to the Natalee Holloway thing'.....vacation, sending or leaving child alone...but very little was said about people really caring...only that the media created the arena for widespread interest....

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #749 on: May 20, 2007, 12:25:20 PM »

Easy, fireworks become you, you are a one and only kinda guy - there is only one Easywriter  Laughing  

FYI, I told my son the froggy story last night, he laughed thru his wisdom tooth extraction pain  Laughing he said to tell you he has an armadillo story he'd like to share with you. It seems one of his teammate's grandfather's farm was over run with armadillos?  Shocked

LOL  Oh boy do I have an armadillo story!   Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

then share it !  Very Happy Son's is a bit disturbing  Laughing

I was just kidding.  I did have an armadillo problem and a neighbor let me borrow a trap.  I rounded up about three of them and took them miles down the road and turned them loose in the woods.  Later my neighbor became a hit man and would just take them out with his 22.  That did end the problem.  Now I just have an opossum that likes dry cat food.   Twisted Evil
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #750 on: May 20, 2007, 12:26:27 PM »

Well IMO it's amazing how people rationalize horrific crimes in this day and age and Madeline's case is unfortunately no exception  Rolling Eyes

I think we all need to remember that some of the posters we encounter on the web likely have criminal records and also support criminal activity almost like a joyride effect  Rolling Eyes RU comes to mind.....

off to get to work, have plenty of cleaning to keep me busy today!

take care all !

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #751 on: May 20, 2007, 12:26:37 PM »

It looks like I will have to read the  armadillo story later Sad

I wonder what qualifications were  for an interview / PV  to end up in the Dr. Phil court case?  I do not think it is all inclusive.
And WTH gives with this one Confused

-----Name: Socorro Bermudez, Solagnier
Date: 13 July 2005
Pages: 4 (attached: Car accident report)
Writer/Initiator: Johny Erasmus, Zoraida. De Cuba
Description: witness statement

Later Monkeys...
Have a good day

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #752 on: May 20, 2007, 12:27:22 PM »

it was from the UK.. I hope Meri is givin' them Hell over there. She posts on UK Blogs and sites.

Yeah, he said colour him monster and I agreed with that one point in his crap.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #753 on: May 20, 2007, 12:27:43 PM »

oh Easy  Laughing your possum needs to meet my possum Jethro except they might make more possums?  Laughing

Son's story resembles the ending of yours  Confused

later taters  Razz

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #754 on: May 20, 2007, 12:32:18 PM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
Rob, had the same reaction to CBB's creation & am glad you passed...no offense to CBB.

Fox had a segment yesterday, later afternoon with a panel...do not recall names but one of several topics was Madeleine.  They discussed why is it being reported, celebrity contributions, parent guilt....one then mentioned 'it's similar to the Natalee Holloway thing'.....vacation, sending or leaving child alone...but very little was said about people really caring...only that the media created the arena for widespread interest....

2NJSons_Mom-
This Murat is either Richard Jewel all over again or he is the culprit.

He is highly suspicious is my opinion.

He has an underground room, won't take a polygraph, is renting a car right before Madeleine disappeared (even tho- he has access to tywo vehicles), has a website set up by a guy that wiped hundreds of files off of his HD moments before the Police arrived at his house...Murat is involved in a love triangle, and seems to be an over all creepy character.

Something is going on here and the Police are correct to be suspicious in my opinion.

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #755 on: May 20, 2007, 12:33:40 PM »

Yeah, he said colour him monster and I agreed with that one point in his crap.

ohhh... LOL  I gotcha now...right over my head...lmao!!! Laughing

+++

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #756 on: May 20, 2007, 12:34:26 PM »

Good morning/afternoon monkeys!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #757 on: May 20, 2007, 12:35:10 PM »

Rob,  what is the link to your blog?  I'd like to check it out.

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #758 on: May 20, 2007, 12:37:16 PM »

Quote from: "Dihannah1"
Rob,  what is the link to your blog?  I'd like to check it out.

DI - can you email me.. or ask Angie for it?

TIA

+++

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #759 on: May 20, 2007, 12:37:38 PM »

Well, I was going to drink some coffee and read the blogs for about an hour and now it is almost noon!  Better get moving before I reach the point of no return. lol
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.