April 26, 2024, 12:42:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #624 5/19/2007  (Read 148878 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #760 on: May 20, 2007, 12:41:14 PM »

ROB:

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/rob4.gif

Any better?
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #761 on: May 20, 2007, 12:41:22 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
Quote from: "Dihannah1"
Rob,  what is the link to your blog?  I'd like to check it out.

DI - can you email me.. or ask Angie for it?

TIA

Sure,  I understand.  Thanks!  Wink

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #762 on: May 20, 2007, 12:41:55 PM »

Dihannah check your email.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #763 on: May 20, 2007, 12:42:19 PM »

Guys I have a theory on how these pedophile rings might work.

Remember when a child is taken, especially in Europe or Russia, there seem to be a total underground network that supports this evil pathology. When these rings are broken up they usually stretch across a continent or two and it's very hard to get them all.

I suspect when the police get close to a suspect, calls come in from all over the place (others in the newtork) to the LE and try to divert the attention for the main suspects.

They call in claims of seeing the child in Morrocco or wherever and play a part in the disinformation to keep the network alive and functioning.

This makes it incredibly hard to really find where someone is. The Police are then distracted and don't know who to believe.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #764 on: May 20, 2007, 12:42:59 PM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
Rob, had the same reaction to CBB's creation & am glad you passed...no offense to CBB.

Fox had a segment yesterday, later afternoon with a panel...do not recall names but one of several topics was Madeleine.  They discussed why is it being reported, celebrity contributions, parent guilt....one then mentioned 'it's similar to the Natalee Holloway thing'.....vacation, sending or leaving child alone...but very little was said about people really caring...only that the media created the arena for widespread interest....

2NJSons_Mom-
This Murat is either Richard Jewel all over again or he is the culprit.

He is highly suspicious is my opinion.

He has an underground room, won't take a polygraph, is renting a car right before Madeleine disappeared (even tho- he has access to tywo vehicles), has a website set up by a guy that wiped hundreds of files off of his HD moments before the Police arrived at his house...Murat is involved in a love triangle, and seems to be an over all creepy character.

Something is going on here and the Police are correct to be suspicious in my opinion.

Knowing these details, I have to agree.  Was just pointing out the focus of some and what little purpose it has, imo.  Solving the case would come in 2nd to finding Maddy.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #765 on: May 20, 2007, 12:49:13 PM »

Thank you CBB Very Happy

+++

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #766 on: May 20, 2007, 12:49:32 PM »

Quote from: "San"

Dihannah check your email.

I got it!  Your fast!  Laughing  Thank you!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #767 on: May 20, 2007, 12:50:01 PM »

Thank you CBB Very Happy

Laughing I thought that blowing it up might appeal to you!  Laughing
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #768 on: May 20, 2007, 12:51:06 PM »

OMG CBB,  I can't believe you made Rob's new avi that fast!  YOU have become a photoshop expert.  Should make a career out of it  Laughing

msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #769 on: May 20, 2007, 01:28:45 PM »

Several items in Saturday's Diario (05/19/2007).

http://www.diario-aruba.com/2007/5/19/

El a usa taki di biljard...
DETENCION PROLONGA PA HOMBER CU A ATACA POLIS

Diabierna mainta, e homber V.F.C. di 21 aña di edad, a tende con Huez Comisario ta prolonga su detencion. Esey ta debi cu el a ataca un agente policial cu un taki di biljard.

Tur cos a socede na Piedra Plat unda tabatin discusion di rumannan, y e tata a pidi presencia di Polis. Ora cu un agente a bay papia cu un dama, diripiente e hoben aki a presenta y a zwaai cu esaki riba dje. E polis pa defende su mes a blok usando su man pa evita e taki biljart lo por a dal e den su cara.

E agente rapidamente a hasi uso di su klop tambe, y asina a start un bataya entre e polis y e homber arma cu e taki biljard.

Tur dos a bay tera, pero finalmente e polis a logra detene e hoben di inicialnan VFC di 21 aña pa maltrato cu arma. E polis tabata keha di basta dolor na tanto su man como na su rudia. Ademas e agente a sufri rasca na curpa.

Huez Comisario a haya cu tin tur motibo pa e keda pa ocho dia mas cera tras di trali pendiente su investigacion rond di e acusacion grave, esta di ataca un oficial di Polis.

Online Pap translation:

past owing to using taki of biljard... detencion prolonga for man cu owing to ataca police

diabierna morning, he v.f.c. of 21 year of edad, owing to hear con huez comisario is prolonga his detencion. esey is debi cu past owing to ataca one agent policial cu one taki of biljard.

all cos owing to socede at stone plat where had discusion of rumannan, y the father owing to ask presencia of police. hour cu one agent owing to bay talk cu one lady, diripiente the young here owing to present y owing to zwaai cu this on dje. the police for defende his self owing to blok usando his hand for evita the taki biljart will can owing to strike the in his cara.

the agent rapidamente owing to make usage of his klop also, y so owing to start one action among the police y he arm cu the taki biljard.

all two owing to bay ground, but finalmente the police owing to succeed detene the young of inicialnan vfc of 21 year for maltrato cu arm. the police was complain of enough dolor at tanto his hand because; at his knee. besides the agent owing to abide rasca at curpa.

huez comisario owing to achieve cu have all motibo for her stay for eight day more close behind trali pendiente his investigacion rond of the acusacion important, esta of ataca one oficial of police.

DETENCION PROLONGA PA SOSPECHOSONAN DI
“BENDE DROGA PAFOR CARLOS ‘N CHARLIE’S”

ORANJESTAD (AAN): Tanto Diaranzon como Diabierna a presenta dilanti Huez Comisario, e grupo di sospechosonan kendenan aparentemente ta dedica nan mes, of ta colabora pa bende droga banda di clubnan nocturno. Agentenan ta usando e nomber “Bende Droga Pafor Carlos ‘n Charlie’s” pa referi na e hecho cu nan tabata bende droga pafor di e establecimento aki.

Nan a worde gara danki na un accion “Bende Droga Pafor Carlos ‘n Charlie’s” hunto cu Douane, den vecindario di e clubnan usando hasta cacho anti-droga. Esaki a produci resultado, cu te dia di awe ta elogio so autoridad ta hayando for di pueblo.

Riba e potretnan aki por mira e sospechosonan ta yegando na Huez Comisario pa asina bin tende cu nan detencion ta worde prolonga. Mey-mey di nan por mira uno kende apenas e siman aki a worde gara na su cas.

DIARIO a haya sa cu keto bay e investigacion ta sigui y no por descarta e posibilidad cu mas detencion por cay.

Online Pap translation:

detencion prolonga for sospechosonan of “bende drugs abroad carlos ‘n charlie’s”

oranjestad (aan): tanto diaranzon because; diabierna owing to present fast huez comisario, the are of sospechosonan kendenan apparently is dedica they self, or is colabora for sell drugs near of clubnan nocturno. agentenan is usando the name “bende drugs abroad carlos ‘n charlie’s” for referi at the mature cu they was sell drugs abroad of the establecimento here.

they owing to worde grab thanks at one accion “bende drugs abroad carlos ‘n charlie’s” together cu douane, in vecindario of the clubnan usando even cacho anti-droga. this owing to produci result, cu till day of today is elogio only autoridad is hayando for of people.

on the potretnan here can see the sospechosonan is yegando at huez comisario for so come hear cu they detencion is worde prolonga. mey-mey of they can see uno that barely the week here owing to worde grab at his cas.

daily paper owing to achieve know cu keto bay the investigacion is follow y not can descarta the posibilidad cu more detencion can cay.

Encuanto asesinato na Boegoeroei...
AUTORIDAD BUSCANDO “CHIPO” Y “SCHUINS”

ORANJESTAD (AAN): Riba Diabierna, Polis a opta pa busca yudanza di prensa y di pueblo pa nan por pone man riba dos sospechoso peligroso cu keto bay ta canando rond liber y ta scondi! Pa medio di vocero policial, a worde suministra dos informe importante relaciona cu buskeda y detencion di dos individuo peligroso.

Ta trata aki di e homber Yeferson Augusto Martinez Ruiz mihor conoci como “Chipo”. E sospechoso aki esta “Chipo” ta naci na Venezuela dia 31 di October 1990. E ta biba na Tanki Leendert 125-E. Fiscal mr. Flanegin ta pidi su buskeda relaciona cu violacion di diferente articulonan di ley 302.c.q,301 cq,325 cq,330 WVSR y articulo 3 vuurwapen verordering.

Mientras tanto e otro individuo Julian Rasmijn mihor conoci como “Schuins” naci na Colombia dia 9 di april 1989 ta worde busca tambe. Su adres registra ta Tanki Flip 64F.
E sospechoso “Schuins” ta worde busca y e tambe ta worde acusa pa e mesun articulonan di ley menciona ariba. Nan ta envolvi den e caso di asesinato na Boegoeroei cu a socede algo despues di mey anochi riba 9 di Mei, net dilanti Hong Fa Restaurant na Boegoeroei.

E dos hobennan aki ta peligroso! Chipo tin 16 aña y Schuins tin 18 aña. Cualkier persona cu conoce, wak, señala y sa unda nan ta sconde pa husticia ,por yama warda di polis “100” y suministra e informe pa asina autoridad por pone man riba mas rapido posible.

Online Pap Translation:

encuanto asesinato at boegoeroei... autoridad buscando “chipo” y “schuins”

oranjestad (aan): on diabierna, police owing to opta for busca yudanza of prensa y of people for they can place hand on two sospechoso dangerous cu keto bay is canando rond pound y is scondi! by vocero policial, owing to worde suministra two informe important relaciona cu buskeda y detencion of two individual dangerous.

is deal here of he yeferson augusto martinez ruiz mihor conoci because; “chipo”. the sospechoso here esta “chipo” is naci at venezuela day 31 of october 1990.

the live at tanki leendert 125-e. fiscal mr. flanegin is ask his buskeda relaciona cu violacion of various articulonan of ley 302.c.q,301 cq,325 cq,330 wvsr y articulo 3 vuurwapen verordering.

all the time the another individual julian rasmijn mihor conoci because; “schuins” naci at colombia day 9 of april 1989 is worde busca also. his adres registra is tanki flip 64f.

the sospechoso “schuins” is worde busca y the also is worde acusa for her same articulonan of ley menciona upstairs. they're envolvi in the caso of asesinato at boegoeroei cu owing to socede algo after of mey night on 9 of half, just fast hong fa restaurant at boegoeroei.

the two hobennan here is dangerous! chipo have 16 year y schuins have 18 year. cualkier person cu conoce, look at, señala y know where they're sconde for husticia come across,por calling keep of police “100” y suministra the informe for so autoridad can place hand on more rapido posible.

INDICACION CU E CASO AKI TA UN SUICIDIO MES

ORANJESTAD (AAN): Relaciona cu e curpa sin biba cual a worde descubri pa dos di su companero den e cas Bubali 123 F, tur indicacion awor ta cu el a comete suicidio. Manera ta conoci Diahuebs algo prome cu 12’or di merdia, alarma a worde bati na polis cu a descubri un homber morto den un cas. Mesora patruya a worde dirigi na e adres y a constata cu enberdad tin un homber no ta duna señal di bida. Asina autoridad a solicita presencia di demas autoridad, y tambe esnan encarga cu investigacion tecnico.

Esey debi cu e homber tin un herida na cabez, y awor investigacion forensico tin di mustra si acaso el a tira su mes, of un otro a comete esey.

DIARIO tabata presente algun minuut despues na e lugar, y a mira con e.o. Halto Comisario Peter de Witte a yega, hunto cu Fiscal, Docter, y Patologo.

Mientras personanan encarga cu Departamento Tecnico di polis a presenta tambe y nan a bisti coverall special color blanco y blauw mesora nan a cuminsa busca investiga e caso profundamente. E investigacion a tuma basta ora ya cu e funcionario tin di determina y busca delaster pista pa saca afor si aki lo tat rata di suicidio comete of man nan criminal ta envolvi. Finalmente a dicidi cu ta bay practica autopsia cu a tuma lugar den transcurso di ayera caba.

Tin fuerte indicacion cu Jose Augustin Rodriquez naci na Spaña di 38 aña a pone un punto final na su bida. Durante di e investigacion polis a bin descubri algo skirbi cu a hala nan atencion cu ta lo siguiente “Alto llama a la policia. Estoy muerto de un disparo. No es broma”.

E palabranan skirbi tambe segun informe investigacion ta indica cu e propio victima prome di a comete suicidio a skirbi esaki y a lage atras. Gerencia di Riu Palace Resort segun informe a percura pa a notifica famia di e informe tragico fuera doloroso y cu e curpa di Jose Augustin Rodriguez ta worde traslada pa Spaña, na unda e entiero lo tuma lugar den seno familiar. Prome cu esaki coleganan y conocirnan lo tin oportunidad pa dispidi di e defunto. Paz na su restonan.

Online Pap Translation:

indicacion cu the caso here is one suicidio self

oranjestad (aan): relaciona cu the curpa without live cual owing to worde descubri for two of his companero in the cas bubali 123 f, all indicacion now is cu past owing to comete suicidio. as is conoci diahuebs algo first cu 12’or of afternoon, alarma owing to worde beat at police cu owing to descubri one man dead in one cas. at once patrol owing to worde dirigi at the adres y owing to constata cu enberdad have one man do not give sign of life. so autoridad owing to solicita presencia of other autoridad, y also esnan encarga cu investigacion tecnico.

esey debi cu he have one injury at cabez, y now investigacion forensico have of show if acaso past owing to throw his self, or one another owing to comete esey.

daily paper was present some minuut after at the lugar, y owing to see con the.o. high comisario peter de witte owing to arrive, together cu fiscal, docter, y patologo.

while personanan encarga cu departamento tecnico of police owing to present also y they owing to dress coverall special color blanco y blauw at once they owing to cuminsa busca investiga the caso profundamente. the investigacion did take enough hour already cu the funcionario have of determina y busca last pista for saca afor if here will tat rata of suicidio comete or hand they criminal is envolvi. finalmente owing to dicidi cu is bay practica autopsia cu did take lugar in transcurso of yesterday end.

have strong indicacion cu jose augustin rodriquez naci at spain of 38 year owing to place one sharp end at his life. during of the investigacion police owing to come descubri algo write cu owing to wing they atencion cu is will next “alto llama owing to la policia. estoy muerto de one disparo. not es broma”.

the words write also according informe investigacion is indica cu the own victima first of owing to comete suicidio owing to write this y owing to lage behind. gerencia of river palace resort according informe owing to percura for owing to notifica family of the informe tragico fuera painful y cu the curpa of jose augustin rodriguez is worde traslada for spain, at where the burial will take lugar in seno familiar. first cu this coleganan y conocirnan will have oportunidad for dispidi of the defunto. paz at his restonan.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #770 on: May 20, 2007, 01:29:54 PM »

As always, translation help with those 05/19 Diario articles would be a big help! Doesn't have to be word for word, just a summary.

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #771 on: May 20, 2007, 01:32:30 PM »

Thanks Msmarple.  The only things I can really make out of it are becoming a typical day in Aruba.  Suicide, man dead.  And Drugs at or around Carlo's and Charlies's.  What a Happy lil' Island!

msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #772 on: May 20, 2007, 01:35:54 PM »

Thanks Msmarple.  The only things I can really make out of it are becoming a typical day in Aruba.  Suicide, man dead.  And Drugs at or around Carlo's and Charlies's.  What a Happy lil' Island!

Yeah, what  a surprise - somebody ARRESTED for selling drugs at C&Cs!

Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #773 on: May 20, 2007, 01:38:14 PM »

Something to think about:

No statute of limitations on murder, so the charges can be brought or not brought at any time.

What is the statute of limitation on the lesser charges such as battery and abduction? It could be, if these charges are not brought within two years they can never be brought. We need to know.

In My Opinion
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #774 on: May 20, 2007, 01:52:23 PM »

Spock, the lesser charges, I am thinking Satish, Freddy, Koen, etc.
How could we find out ? Every person who was asked about this 2 year thing seemed to have a different twist to it. JQK is the only legal person who could be trusted.
This thing with Maddy, there was a case here where the police went public... the Karla Homolka , Paul  Bernardo case. they received so many tips from well meaning ppl that he police were unable to do their work.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #775 on: May 20, 2007, 02:04:14 PM »

Quote from: "Spock"

No statute of limitations on murder, so the charges can be brought or not brought at any time.

What is the statute of limitation on the lesser charges such as battery and abduction? It could be, if these charges are not brought within two years they can never be brought. We need to know.

Yes this truly is something to think about Spock.  Because Aruba thinks they will never be prosecuted for Murder because there is no evidence. All they need to do is get rid of the lesser charges and they are free to go.  We have been saying all along why haven't they brought them up on the lesser charges.  Those charges can be proven.  Maybe this would be a good question for Jossy.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #776 on: May 20, 2007, 02:27:11 PM »

Good Point Spock..

Hell I would do cartwheels if they would at least charge someone with any of the illegal drinking, gambling, contributing to delq. of a minor, giving false testimony etc. events that are given FACTs. Evil or Very Mad
Not that I'm vindictive

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #777 on: May 20, 2007, 02:48:05 PM »

Good points.  I want to see OF do cartwheels!  

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #778 on: May 20, 2007, 02:52:03 PM »

Good points.  I want to see OF do cartwheels!  

It would not a very pretty picture. Laughing  Laughing

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #779 on: May 20, 2007, 03:50:31 PM »

Spock- would this not make prosecution impossible? Without motive and opportunity how could a conviction ever occur in a murder case after two years?

Without being able to name the means of a murder after two years, because those charges (heavy battery, premeditation, abduction, and possible drugging all parts of a murder plot or someone accidentally killed during the commission of a crime) would be exempt due to the statue?

Looks like a double edge sword. I hope I made sense here.

+++

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.