April 16, 2024, 05:22:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #624 5/19/2007  (Read 148741 times)
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #800 on: May 20, 2007, 05:51:15 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
Gluten is one of the seven deadly sins. Glutenny, right after lust, envy.
avarice, etc

But what about the vinegar Laughing

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #801 on: May 20, 2007, 05:59:09 PM »

Vinegar is good to use as a cleaning agent. I use it when I run out of the
Windex. I try to use environment friendly products... seriously.
But I reaaly think it is big industry and places like China where according to Dr. Sanjay Gupta 10 % of the arable land is polluted. And yet they are growing and exporting food.
At my work ( Agricultue ) my workgroup and I are  all trying to live and eat better. When we come across a product that is good fer ya and yer little ones, we bring some in and " convert " others. Myself, I have been cooking more and finding local products in the stores and not buying foodstuffs from Walmart.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #802 on: May 20, 2007, 06:01:25 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Quote from: "Nut44x4"
Quote from: "Nut44x4"
Is MF male or female?  The way he/she harps on Beth's personal relationships does not sound characteristic of most males, does it?

Many times I can tell just by the 'way they type/convey' ...I say w/ 98% certainty MF at FOB is Male.

AND THAT IS MY FINAL ANSWER, lol....... Wink

I used to think MF was male, but some of the posts make me question that.  What convinces you that it is a he?

Not sure Easy.....just a feeling. MF=Male, in my opinion. I can't explain it.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #803 on: May 20, 2007, 06:09:04 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
Joran 6/14

'Deepak and i agreed that we should talk a lot on the phone and 'chat' a lot on internet to make our story believable. I must also state that i had talked to Freddy and my parents about the fact that Deepak could have gone back to the girl. Freddy also said that if Deepak indeed went back to the girl that i was in big trouble because i was the last person seen with the girl. Freddy had told me that to be safe i should record a conversation between Deepak, Satish and myself.'

Arrow Context of statement is Tuesday / First week.

Deepak *going back* = beach story

1 + 1 = 2  >>> Paulus and Anita knew beach story week 1.

I wonder if he did record a conversation with the brothers?  That would be one way to keep them quiet.

I wonder if the police car conversation backfired on Joran.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #804 on: May 20, 2007, 06:10:13 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Joran 6/14

'Deepak and i agreed that we should talk a lot on the phone and 'chat' a lot on internet to make our story believable. I must also state that i had talked to Freddy and my parents about the fact that Deepak could have gone back to the girl. Freddy also said that if Deepak indeed went back to the girl that i was in big trouble because i was the last person seen with the girl. Freddy had told me that to be safe i should record a conversation between Deepak, Satish and myself.'

I wonder if he did record a conversation with the brothers?  That would be one way to keep them quiet.

San, you typed exactly what I did and then decided not to post it.  I think that was a deal cooked up with Freddy & Anita.  If memory serves, Paulus could not go to the jail, so Anita conveys that to the sporter -- that it is time to frame the Karpool boys and thus, the conversation and it backfired.

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #805 on: May 20, 2007, 06:12:59 PM »

And Tyler, you article that I read about "Lasagna Gardening " was great and not only does it produce beautiful flowers, you are encouraging others to do the same. When I did the garden, we composted. Same thing as what you are doing, but we had it in a bin at the back of the yard and when it turned to compost, used it.
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #806 on: May 20, 2007, 06:15:04 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Joran 6/14

Hi Monkeys.  I hope everyone has had a wonderful day.  

So does anyone think that Anita and Freddy made up the beach story to take the blame off Joran and put it on Deepak & Satish?  And when was it that Huff-n-Puff Anita summoned Freddy to the house?  I am guessing she had an epiphany on her way from Holland on how to shift the blame to Natalee and the K2, and take it off her angelic moron.

Anita orchestrated the entire cover-up.  She would have spent the whole journey back to Aruba plotting and planning.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #807 on: May 20, 2007, 06:15:14 PM »

Tylergal and San- You are definitely on to something here. When you think about it it does look like the polis van tape did back fired on Joran... especially when you take into consideration Joran wanted to kill the Deepak or Satish when he could have.

Joran comes across as the person with something huge to lose.. and then when you think about the fact that Satish is said to own a gun, he doesn't threaten to kill anyone.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #808 on: May 20, 2007, 06:15:29 PM »

Joran 6/14

Hi Monkeys.  I hope everyone has had a wonderful day.  

So does anyone think that Anita and Freddy made up the beach story to take the blame off Joran and put it on Deepak & Satish?  And when was it that Huff-n-Puff Anita summoned Freddy to the house?  I am guessing she had an epiphany on her way from Holland on how to shift the blame to Natalee and the K2, and take it off her angelic moron.

I wonder if at some point Freddy turned on Joran.  The only two people we have not seen Joran with is Freddy and Deepak.  Freddy and Deepak were caught on camera at CnC's by the MSNBC crew when Deepak nearly jumped out of his skin when he saw the camera.  Why would Freddy want to blame Deepak.  I wonder if Freddy and Deepak made a deal.  Freddy is suppose to be Joran's best friend not Deepaks.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #809 on: May 20, 2007, 06:17:04 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Joran 6/14

San, you typed exactly what I did and then decided not to post it.  I think that was a deal cooked up with Freddy & Anita.  If memory serves, Paulus could not go to the jail, so Anita conveys that to the sporter -- that it is time to frame the Karpool boys and thus, the conversation and it backfired.

Exactly.  Deepak pushed Joran's buttons in that car conversation.  To the point where Joran said I should have killed you.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #810 on: May 20, 2007, 06:18:16 PM »

And Tyler, you article that I read about "Lasagna Gardening " was great and not only does it produce beautiful flowers, you are encouraging others to do the same. When I did the garden, we composted. Same thing as what you are doing, but we had it in a bin at the back of the yard and when it turned to compost, used it.

I was kidding about the vinegar.  I use vinegar to clean all the tile and lots of things including mirrors, glasses, windows.  I don't use Windex anymore.  If I am going to use ammonia, I just use straight ammonia  but that is rare.  We try interplantings to discourage insects, so we do not have to spray and water, water, water which washes lots of insects away before they get started.  When that does not work, I use castille soap or pyrethrine.  I have found a really good idea for cleaning granite, glass frameless shower doors, etc., and that is to wipe clean after wetting.  Let dry and buff with microfiber.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #811 on: May 20, 2007, 06:19:11 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
Tylergal and San- You are definitely on to something here. When you think about it it does look like the polis van tape did back fired on Joran... especially when you take into consideration Joran wanted to kill the Deepak or Satish when he could have.

Joran comes across as the person with something huge to lose.. and then when you think about the fact that Satish is said to own a gun, he doesn't threaten to kill anyone.

Yep.  The only one threatening is Joran.  Once again his temper got to him and at one point the brothers were laughing at him which probably made him nuts because he can't say much because they got the goods on him.
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #812 on: May 20, 2007, 06:20:49 PM »

Gluten is one of the seven deadly sins. Glutenny, right after lust, envy.
avarice, etc

But what about the vinegar Laughing

Yep, vinegar user here too.  I use very little bought cleansers etc.  Soap and water is a good cleanser also.  Many people forget to use it  and would rather buy expensive stuff from the supermarkets which is at least 90 per cent water anyway. Laughing

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #813 on: May 20, 2007, 06:21:51 PM »

San, I am trying to recall if that pool gathering at Joran's attended by the girls, Freddy and Satish was before or after this episode.  Remember the one where Freddy is laughing it up with Satish and they are making gestures with their arms.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #814 on: May 20, 2007, 06:24:29 PM »

Oooops, I did not mean to imply I use vinegar on the granite, as that will etch it.  Nothing will destroy granite but that will etch it.  I was told by the fabricator about the strength of granite and I assumed that after a nuclear holocaust cockroaches and my granite countertops would be all that remained. Laughing  Laughing

Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #815 on: May 20, 2007, 06:26:21 PM »

Quote from: "Sleuth"

If Kermit shows up......
Kermit –
thanks for the Evidence that you posted regarding Deepak’s and Van der Sloot’s computers.....ribbit   Wink

Where did Kermit post that? TIA

In My Opinion
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #816 on: May 20, 2007, 06:29:15 PM »

I also thought of the police recording after reading Easy's post....so it's possible that the police report wasn't secretly reported....I do recall discussion about one or more being aware of taping....so true about the violent threats by Joran toward 2K...do we know when that took place?  I just don't rememeber (June/July?).

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #817 on: May 20, 2007, 06:29:41 PM »

Posted on the JoranBlog - 3 photos....Celebrate, Freedom, Satish & Freddy

http://www.flickr.com/photos/joranvandersloot/page4/

Whoever the person was that ran the Joran blog seemed to get photos that Joran had not made public.  I used to email with the JoranBlog person and they were very anti-Joran.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #818 on: May 20, 2007, 06:30:30 PM »

San, I am trying to recall if that pool gathering at Joran's attended by the girls, Freddy and Satish was before or after this episode.  Remember the one where Freddy is laughing it up with Satish and they are making gestures with their arms.

Not San, but IIRC...Klaas said after Joran's release.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #819 on: May 20, 2007, 06:30:44 PM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
I also thought of the police recording after reading Easy's post....so it's possible that the police report wasn't secretly reported....I do recall discussion about one or more being aware of taping....so true about the violent threats by Joran toward 2K...do we know when that took place?  I just don't rememeber (June/July?).

Didn't Deepak say he would be out in 10 days, 2 weeks or something like that at the time?  So it must have been shortly after they were arrested, because they did not stay in jail that long.  I think they were let out around the first of July but would have to go look it up.  I wonder if that conversation is what they based their "guilt or lack thereof" on.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.