March 28, 2024, 11:50:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #624 5/19/2007  (Read 148366 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #820 on: May 20, 2007, 06:31:12 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
San, I am trying to recall if that pool gathering at Joran's attended by the girls, Freddy and Satish was before or after this episode.  Remember the one where Freddy is laughing it up with Satish and they are making gestures with their arms.

They were uploaded to the site on September 29, 2005.  That doesn't mean that was the date of the pictures.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #821 on: May 20, 2007, 06:32:37 PM »

Correction on the date.  It should be September 28th not the 29th.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #822 on: May 20, 2007, 06:32:56 PM »

Quote from: "San"
San, I am trying to recall if that pool gathering at Joran's attended by the girls, Freddy and Satish was before or after this episode.  Remember the one where Freddy is laughing it up with Satish and they are making gestures with their arms.

They were uploaded to the site on September 29, 2005.  That doesn't mean that was the date of the pictures.

No it doesn't.  But the JoranBlog guy/person indicated by his comments above the photos that they were celebrating freedom.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #823 on: May 20, 2007, 06:33:28 PM »

Quote from: "Buckeye"

Not San, but IIRC...Klaas said after Joran's release.

That's kind of what I was thinking so they have been together subsequent to Joran's release.  It does seem, however, that they were not all chummy-chummy last summer but Koen and Joran were chummy-chummy.  Is that recollection correct?

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #824 on: May 20, 2007, 06:34:01 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

No it doesn't.  But the JoranBlog guy/person indicated by his comments above the photos that they were celebrating freedom.

Yes Klaas you are right.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #825 on: May 20, 2007, 06:35:28 PM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
I also thought of the police recording after reading Easy's post....so it's possible that the police recording wasn't secretly recorded....I do recall discussion about one or more being aware of taping....so true about the violent threats by Joran toward 2K...do we know when that took place?  I just don't rememeber (June/July?).

Self edited typos...

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #826 on: May 20, 2007, 06:36:25 PM »

That's kind of what I was thinking so they have been together subsequent to Joran's release.  It does seem, however, that they were not all chummy-chummy last summer but Koen and Joran were chummy-chummy.  Is that recollection correct?

Koen was at Joran's kareoke (sp?) birthday celebration.  I don't recall seeing K2 or Freddy.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #827 on: May 20, 2007, 06:36:52 PM »

This is the one that bothers me.  This is the one that looks like they could have been making light of someone in distress and laughing about it.  I hate them.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #828 on: May 20, 2007, 06:38:13 PM »

That because Koen and Joran are cousins aren't they?  If you ever hear Joran speak about Koen he never refers to them as friends.  He calls them either Koen or Sander.  Freddy, Deepak & Satish are all his friends.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #829 on: May 20, 2007, 06:38:38 PM »

I also thought of the police recording after reading Easy's post....so it's possible that the police recording wasn't secretly recorded....I do recall discussion about one or more being aware of taping....so true about the violent threats by Joran toward 2K...do we know when that took place?  I just don't rememeber (June/July?).

Self edited typos...

I hope you are using vinegar in that toilet.  We know it is hard to type and be the tidy bowl lady.  Laughing   I hope you had a great day.  That's what I was thinking about --- some of them aware of the conversation --- others not.  It seems like it was Joran who reminded the others that they would be recorded --- am I recalling correctly.

Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #830 on: May 20, 2007, 06:40:04 PM »

Quote from: "Spock"
Quote from: "Sleuth"

If Kermit shows up......
Kermit –
thanks for the Evidence that you posted regarding Deepak’s and Van der Sloot’s computers.....ribbit   Wink

Where did Kermit post that? TIA

Anyone have a link?

In My Opinion
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #831 on: May 20, 2007, 06:44:06 PM »

If Kermit shows up......
Kermit –
thanks for the Evidence that you posted regarding Deepak’s and Van der Sloot’s computers.....ribbit   Wink

Anyone have a link?

Close to the bottom of page

http://tinyurl.com/ywd2dv
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #832 on: May 20, 2007, 06:45:54 PM »

If Kermit shows up......
Kermit –

Anyone have a link?

I think this is what you were looking for:

http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?p=162891#162891
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #833 on: May 20, 2007, 06:46:54 PM »

This is when Joran flew back to the Netherlands after his release.  Remember they cut his hair real short when he was in Kia:

This is the photo uploaded to the JoranBlog on September 28, 2005 right after his release and right before he left for the NL:

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #834 on: May 20, 2007, 06:50:00 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
Joran 6/14

'Deepak and i agreed that we should talk a lot on the phone and 'chat' a lot on internet to make our story believable. I must also state that i had talked to Freddy and my parents about the fact that Deepak could have gone back to the girl. Freddy also said that if Deepak indeed went back to the girl that i was in big trouble because i was the last person seen with the girl. Freddy had told me that to be safe i should record a conversation between Deepak, Satish and myself.'

Arrow Context of statement is Tuesday / First week.

Deepak *going back* = beach story

1 + 1 = 2  >>> Paulus and Anita knew beach story week 1.

Hi Monkeys.  I hope everyone has had a wonderful day.  

So does anyone think that Anita and Freddy made up the beach story to take the blame off Joran and put it on Deepak & Satish?  And when was it that Huff-n-Puff Anita summoned Freddy to the house?  I am guessing she had an epiphany on her way from Holland on how to shift the blame to Natalee and the K2, and take it off her angelic moron.

I wonder if at some point Freddy turned on Joran.  The only two people we have not seen Joran with is Freddy and Deepak.  Freddy and Deepak were caught on camera at CnC's by the MSNBC crew when Deepak nearly jumped out of his skin when he saw the camera.  Why would Freddy want to blame Deepak.  I wonder if Freddy and Deepak made a deal.  Freddy is suppose to be Joran's best friend not Deepaks.

Joran had all the PVs since he was released.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #835 on: May 20, 2007, 06:51:01 PM »

Actually, Joran had the photos on his MSN Spaces site:

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #836 on: May 20, 2007, 06:54:49 PM »

Klaas do you think Tony from the Cruise Ship was the Joran Blog guy?

After Carnival pulled out, that was it for him. Plus I think he could have been threatened. That was also around the time Taco appeared.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #837 on: May 20, 2007, 06:56:15 PM »

Actually, Joran had the photos on his MSN Spaces site:

This looks like a lovely trip they are on.  They look very mature.  The only thing missing is the choking episode where no one was near to do the Heimlich maneuver on them while they had the balls in their nasty pie holes.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #838 on: May 20, 2007, 06:57:37 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
Klaas do you think Tony from the Cruise Ship was the Joran Blog guy?

After Carnival pulled out, that was it for him. Plus I think he could have been threatened. That was also around the time Taco appeared.

I have no idea who he was.  Had my suspicions for a while but I really don't know.  I do believe Taco put a halt to his website though.  I'm surprised it's still up actually.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #839 on: May 20, 2007, 07:00:33 PM »

This is when Joran flew back to the Netherlands after his release.  Remember they cut his hair real short when he was in Kia:

This is the photo uploaded to the JoranBlog on September 28, 2005 right after his release and right before he left for the NL:

Look at that first picture of him.  How could any woman, man or child like and especially love that?  He has even put San's name up here.  Sue him, San.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.