April 19, 2024, 04:48:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #624 5/19/2007  (Read 148781 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #840 on: May 20, 2007, 07:00:40 PM »

While I'm think about Carnival, something hit me the other day...Namdar.

Did Carnival pull out not only because of the low tourism interest in Aruba, but because they got wind of what happened with this bribery deal?

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #841 on: May 20, 2007, 07:02:26 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Quote from: "klaasend"
This is when Joran flew back to the Netherlands after his release.  Remember they cut his hair real short when he was in Kia:

This is the photo uploaded to the JoranBlog on September 28, 2005 right after his release and right before he left for the NL:

Look at that first picture of him.  How could any woman, man or child like and especially love that?  He has even put San's name up here.  Sue him, San.

I just noticed that Laughing .  He is a monster.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #842 on: May 20, 2007, 07:03:00 PM »

Quote from: "San"
This is when Joran flew back to the Netherlands after his release.  Remember they cut his hair real short when he was in Kia:

This is the photo uploaded to the JoranBlog on September 28, 2005 right after his release and right before he left for the NL:

Look at that first picture of him.  How could any woman, man or child like and especially love that?  He has even put San's name up here.  Sue him, San.

He looks like he is in pain.  Does he have cramps, headaches, is he listless and irritable? Poor baby!

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #843 on: May 20, 2007, 07:04:50 PM »

Quote from: "San"

He looks like he is in pain.  Does he have cramps, headaches, is he listless and irritable? Poor baby!

You are right Tyler he does not look happy in that picture with Satish.  It's almost like he was forced to take that picture.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #844 on: May 20, 2007, 07:13:24 PM »

Yeah, but Satish still looks like a deer in headlights, lol  Laughing
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #845 on: May 20, 2007, 07:16:05 PM »

Yeah, but Satish still looks like a deer in headlights, lol  Laughing

He sure does Laughing  Laughing
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #846 on: May 20, 2007, 07:17:04 PM »

This photo was taken in March 2005, the same time the photo of Joran on the stage at CnC, the same time Joran was with Bailey and Alyse.  Look at the length of his hair in front:

Now look again at this photo:

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #847 on: May 20, 2007, 07:20:51 PM »

This photo was taken in March 2005, the same time the photo of Joran on the stage at CnC, the same time Joran was with Bailey and Alyse.  Look at the length of his hair in front:

Now look again at this photo:

Yes but in the photo on top he has gel in his hair to push it forward.  The second photo he doesn't have gel in his hair.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #848 on: May 20, 2007, 07:22:23 PM »

San, I don't think he has enough hair to put gel in in the photo with Satish.  I honestly believe it was a small celebration party at his house right after he got out of Kia.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #849 on: May 20, 2007, 07:24:13 PM »

Wouldn't you like to know why he was detained in NYC for so long?  You don't suppose they have a bone-head detector, do you?

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #850 on: May 20, 2007, 07:31:19 PM »

I agree, it's a get outta jail party.

How could Anita lie and say that Joran was never drinking... he was wearing the arm bands from bars all the time.

Only Medley believes that one.

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #851 on: May 20, 2007, 07:32:34 PM »

Wouldn't you like to know why he was detained in NYC for so long?  

ahhhh huh... me really wants to know...This looks really important.

+++

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #852 on: May 20, 2007, 07:41:56 PM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
I also thought of the police recording after reading Easy's post....so it's possible that the police recording wasn't secretly recorded....I do recall discussion about one or more being aware of taping....so true about the violent threats by Joran toward 2K...do we know when that took place?  I just don't rememeber (June/July?).

Self edited typos...

I hope you are using vinegar in that toilet.  We know it is hard to type and be the tidy bowl lady.  Laughing   I hope you had a great day.  That's what I was thinking about --- some of them aware of the conversation --- others not.  It seems like it was Joran who reminded the others that they would be recorded --- am I recalling correctly.

Very Happy My day was peaceful....one son & DH playing in a benefit golf outing, still not home....other one is out, as well.  I do use vinegar for various things but do not recall using in on the throne... Laughing Your roses are much lovlier to look at than my avatar, I know, I know....

MIL called after I posted last and I was attempting to continue reading, but just couldn't while we spoke.  

Now, let me see what else I've missed....I'm such a slow poster...

Excellent find on your part with SAN in that picture or Joran...good eyes.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #853 on: May 20, 2007, 07:45:24 PM »

It had to happen sooner or later... and I'm lovin' IT!!!

http://**/ci_5937218

+++

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #854 on: May 20, 2007, 07:48:19 PM »

San, I don't think he has enough hair to put gel in in the photo with Satish.  I honestly believe it was a small celebration party at his house right after he got out of Kia.

Sorry I was away for a few minutes.  Yes Klaas you are right.  I just thought you were questioning why it was pushed forward.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #855 on: May 20, 2007, 07:48:37 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"

I am so sick of cell phone users.  I wish there would be laws passed (and trust me, I am not one who likes a lot of legislation passed) to ban anyone from talking on a cell phone when driving unless they have dialed an emergency number.  If stopped and proven not to be an emergency number, arrest them on the spot.  They are potential murderers.  I go into town 2-3 times per week.  It never fails I almost get broad-sided and would but for my watchful eye by some jerk or jerkette talking on a frigging cell phone.  I am sick of it.  I have one and have received and/or made 13 calls on it in two years and that was secondary to business where I was forced to answer or call and neither was made in the utilization of transportation.  We lived in this country more than 300 years without those ugly monsters.  Why is it so vital to our well being and economy that we have chosen to use them?  They are fare more dangerous than a drunk driver.

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #856 on: May 20, 2007, 07:53:41 PM »

Quote from: "Sleuth"
Quote from: "Sleuth"

Thank You Sleuth..
cute little feet btw!!!  Very Happy

size  6 1/2  Wink

Sounds about right for a Koala  Wink  Wink
Best wishes with the packing and the move.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #857 on: May 20, 2007, 07:57:47 PM »

liberal that knows about what is good for everyone ELSE but can follow the RULES  Mad

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #858 on: May 20, 2007, 07:59:32 PM »

CANT follow the rules

Embarassed

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #859 on: May 20, 2007, 08:01:13 PM »

I am so sick of cell phone users.  I wish there would be laws passed (and trust me, I am not one who likes a lot of legislation passed) to ban anyone from talking on a cell phone when driving unless they have dialed an emergency number.  If stopped and proven not to be an emergency number, arrest them on the spot.  They are potential murderers.  I go into town 2-3 times per week.  It never fails I almost get broad-sided and would but for my watchful eye by some jerk or jerkette talking on a frigging cell phone.  I am sick of it.  I have one and have received and/or made 13 calls on it in two years and that was secondary to business where I was forced to answer or call and neither was made in the utilization of transportation.  We lived in this country more than 300 years without those ugly monsters.  Why is it so vital to our well being and economy that we have chosen to use them?  They are fare more dangerous than a drunk driver.

Tyler- did you notice this part?

A Vallejo woman reportedly suffered minor injuries Friday when her car was rear-ended by an SUV driven by a state senator talking on a cell phone while driving through Solano County.

State Sen. Carole Migden, D-San Francisco, was driving her new state-issued 2007 Toyota Highlander Hybrid SUV at 10:40 a.m. on eastbound Highway 12 at Beck Avenue when she rear-ended Ellen Butawan, 31, of Vallejo, California Highway Patrol Officer Marvin Williford said.

Butawan's 2005 Honda sedan was slowing behind a 2003 GMC Savana van that had stopped at a red light, Williford said. The impact forced Butawan's car into the rear of the van, driven by Bob Jordan, 57, of Turlock.

Butawan complained of pain after the three-vehicle smashup and went to NorthBay Medical Center in Fairfield after the crash as a precautionary measure, Williford said.

Migden, 58, accepted blame Friday for the accident.

I'm shocked that the State would pay for these expense vehicles. And I'm shocked that the State isn't claiming yet that the fossil fuel SUV vehicle isn't to blame for attacking the harmless hybrid.[/b]

+++

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.