March 28, 2024, 11:34:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "99 Mexican Mafia Members Arrested..." - in California  (Read 4865 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: July 14, 2011, 12:56:29 PM »

Nearly 100 alleged gang members of the Mexican Mafia have were rounded in predawn raids orchestrated by hundreds of federal and local law enforcement officers in Orange County, California.

The raid capped a 32-month investigation focused on Mexican Mafia and Costa Mesa’s Forming Kaos gang, according to the Los Angeles Times. The feds charged 57 people with a range of counts from drug dealing to multiple conspiracies to commit murder.

Prosecutors released the indictment detailing a complex and well-oiled criminal enterprise in which local Latino gangs would be forced to pay taxes, or “tributes,” to the Mexican Mafia, the America’s largest and oldest prison gang, in exchange for territories granted to gangs.

read more here - http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/news/2011/07/14/raid-deals-staggering-blow-to-mexican-mafia-arrests/#content

How is it possible that so many Mexican gang members living California?

How many of these people and their business travel the border legally? 

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2011, 12:58:28 PM »

from early June -

"Azusa 13 waged a campaign of hate against African Americans—a two-decade crime spree in which African-Americans were harassed and attacked," said Andre Birotte Jr., the U.S. Attoreny for the Central District of California.

A federal grand jury issued a 24-count indictment last week that charges the 51 defendants with a broad range of crimes including extortion, robbery and murder.

The three-year investigation of the Varrio Azusa 13 gang culminated this week in an early morning raid involving almost 400 law enforcement officials. Azusa is a city of 45,000 people located about 30 minutes northeast of Los Angeles. Only 3 percent of this population is African American, while over 65 percent is Hispanic.

How is it possible that for two decades no one in Washington secured the border?  How many of these people in these towns got Amnesty?  Are ready to apply for BO's Amnesty II?

read more here - http://abcnews.go.com/US/latino-gang-charged-racial-cleansing-california-town/story?id=13794815

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2011, 01:06:53 PM »

"MS-13 gang member charged with child sex trafficking in Virginia"

MS-13 gang member allegedly prostituted young girls

Last week, Alexander Rivas, 18, was arrested by Alexandria police, following an investigation that began in November, when the father of a 14-year-old runaway told police his daughter was living with Rivas. Court documents state that the girl was found in the gang member’s apartment and she was being used as a prostitute.

According to prosecutors, Rivas ran a prostitution ring, operating in Virginia, Maryland and the District of Columbia, using underage runaways. The affidavit states that the business catered to “construction workers and illegal immigrants.”

"Investigators say the Mexican nationals had been running the brothels since August 2009, making about $9,000 per week. " - The Obama effect?  Progress?

"All of those involved were illegal aliens from Mexico, El Salvador, and Ecuador. " - Anyone ask them their business at the border?

read more here- http://www.alipac.us/article6094.html

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.