April 19, 2024, 07:23:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #625 5/20-5/22/2007  (Read 161542 times)
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #160 on: May 21, 2007, 12:15:54 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
I found it.

Aruba Police Dig Aruba-Sized Hole in Search for Holloway Clues

You've almost got to feel sorry for the Aruba police.  One American disappears, and they're condemned to spend the next 50 years digging holes all over their island.  No doubt we'll soon be seeing headlines like "Aruba Digs Holes in Deep Space in Search for Holloway Clues" and "Aruba Hopes Digging Up Entire Ocean Floor Will Provide Solution to Holloway Mystery."

Then again, this series of holes appears more promising even than the last 4,000 series of holes, as this series is being dug in the yard of a guy named Joran van der Sloot.  We do not know about you, but we think that when it comes to a guy named Joran van der Sloot we can safely throw the presumption of innocence out the window.

Everybody knows there are no innocent Sloots.  Just guilty Sloots who haven't been caught yet.

Still, we can rest easy knowing they're not going to find anything in the Sloot series of holes either.  Which means they're going to have to dig more holes, and still more holes, and still more holes after that.

And soon, if everything goes according to plan, Aruba will be nothing but one big hole without an American in it.

http://futility.typepad.com/futility/2007/04/index.html

Great article Roberto! I agree with everything but feeling sorry for the Aruban police. They are the ones who could have stopped this immediately.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #161 on: May 21, 2007, 12:33:53 PM »

Great article-he says it all!  A big hole without an American in it!
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #162 on: May 21, 2007, 12:37:50 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Ben Vocking was over the jails and prison system during the Alex Matthews scandal which Aruba lost in the International Court of Human Rights.  Matthews didn't get much money but it was a moral victory.  He allegedly broke Ben Vocking's jaw fighting in prison was why he was treated so badly.  

Marianne Croes admitted that whatever that strange title is, Vocking was a member of the Office of the Prosecution and that he took off vacation time to be there to support his good friend Paulus.  Guess he was returning the favor Paulus did him when Paulus was in charge of evidence on Matthews, etc.  

How's that for conflict of interest?  A member of the Prosecution on hand to obfuscate a search.  That would get a person fired in this country in a heartbeat but this is Aruba.

So Joran says the ALE is totally corrupt and this is who investigated Natalee's disappearance.

Does that last paragraph say something about getting a small cell phone in past the metal detectors?  I just see something about celular and metal detector.  Could say most anything.

mathews has a website where he is trying to expose King, the prison system and RENFRO for the screwing he took, have you seen it?
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #163 on: May 21, 2007, 12:38:13 PM »

Quote from: "sirensong"
Great article-he says it all!  A big hole without an American in it!

One big arsehole ex-patriot still MIA

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #164 on: May 21, 2007, 12:39:04 PM »

Quote from: "blah"
Ben Vocking was over the jails and prison system during the Alex Matthews scandal which Aruba lost in the International Court of Human Rights.  Matthews didn't get much money but it was a moral victory.  He allegedly broke Ben Vocking's jaw fighting in prison was why he was treated so badly.  

Marianne Croes admitted that whatever that strange title is, Vocking was a member of the Office of the Prosecution and that he took off vacation time to be there to support his good friend Paulus.  Guess he was returning the favor Paulus did him when Paulus was in charge of evidence on Matthews, etc.  

How's that for conflict of interest?  A member of the Prosecution on hand to obfuscate a search.  That would get a person fired in this country in a heartbeat but this is Aruba.

So Joran says the ALE is totally corrupt and this is who investigated Natalee's disappearance.

Does that last paragraph say something about getting a small cell phone in past the metal detectors?  I just see something about celular and metal detector.  Could say most anything.

mathews has a website where he is trying to expose King, the prison system and RENFRO for the screwing he took, have you seen it?

Yes, but by all means -- post the link here so that everyone else can find out what happens to those who oppose the powers-that-be on Aruba, especially minorities.

Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #165 on: May 21, 2007, 12:48:57 PM »

No, but I'd like to.......

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #166 on: May 21, 2007, 12:51:22 PM »

I dont have the link on this computer.

If someone can find it and post it, it is VERY interesting, even talks about the discrimination/bigotry by Refro's rag paper....
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #167 on: May 21, 2007, 12:53:02 PM »

Quote from: "Peaches"

I thought this was the link but it looks like the website expired:

http://www.savesannicolas.com/

Notice: This domain name expired on 05/12/07 and is pending renewal or deletion
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #168 on: May 21, 2007, 12:55:19 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

thats the one, and I was just reading it maybe a week or 2 ago...
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #169 on: May 21, 2007, 12:55:45 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

That is what I remember also, K.  Looks like there was a tidal wave around/about 5/12/07, silencing and deleting anyone who might expose or speak out about the corruption in and around Aruba.

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #170 on: May 21, 2007, 01:00:30 PM »

after reading about the bigotry from Renfro on that site, I started thinking that maye the "slave" and "hitler" line came from renfro when she was helping joran get a story together
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #171 on: May 21, 2007, 01:01:29 PM »

after reading about the bigotry from Renfro on that site, I started thinking that maye the "slave" and "hitler" line came from renfro when she was helping joran get a story together

"Slave" equal Renfro.
"Hitler" equal Scubajap.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #172 on: May 21, 2007, 01:03:33 PM »

The most interesting things about the supposed use of these two words by Natalee are (1) that would not have entered her mind to say either one of those for more than one reason --- (2) that would have to be a stretch as that is not teenage-speak in this decade.  The person(s) who entered that into the mix apparently have not lived in the USA in a very long while and are living in the past in a third-world country, Aruba.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #173 on: May 21, 2007, 01:05:03 PM »

Natalee would more than likely said, "What do you think the K2 are, your chauffeurs?  How do they put up with your bossing them around?"

My mother is very controlling, think Hillary Clinton.

Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #174 on: May 21, 2007, 01:09:04 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
The most interesting things about the supposed use of these two words by Natalee are (1) that would not have entered her mind to say either one of those for more than one reason --- (2) that would have to be a stretch as that is not teenage-speak in this decade.  The person(s) who entered that into the mix apparently have not lived in the USA in a very long while and are living in the past in a third-world country, Aruba.

Yes.

This makes infinitely more sense than any other ridiculous explanation we have been given.    Teenagers do not talk about Hitler.  Or slaves.  How ridiculous.

Expect a miracle.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #175 on: May 21, 2007, 01:09:37 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"

And do not realize the Chief of Police in Birmingham is most likely to always be black and I believe at present is female, isn't she?  Would love to have seen the look on the faces of those ALE who went to MB to take statements, LOL.  The joke was on them big time!  

We got off to a rocky start with Civil Rights but now have fewer probs than prolly 90% of the nation.  We moved on long ago.
 Rolling Eyes

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #176 on: May 21, 2007, 01:24:14 PM »

Also many even in this country don't realize we in Alabama have 5-7 counties with a black majority.   Very Happy A person would have to be an utter fool to make slave jokes casually.  Or suicidal.   Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

It just isn't done for many reasons not the least of which is that it is wrong and we do teach our children that from birth!  Believe it or not, Julia.  They are taught at home, at school and at church and all segments of society get along better than in many other places with less of a bad rep in race relations.  Not an issue and certainly not something she would say particularly about two Asians.  

Yes, sounds like something a committee came up with for Joran to fill in details of his fantasy account.  I really don't recall anyone of her generation making racial jokes ever and I have been around more of that age than I can even begin to count.  It would be totally shocking for one to do that.

Shocked

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #177 on: May 21, 2007, 01:30:34 PM »

I have long been of the opinion that trash comes in many colors.

Expect a miracle.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #178 on: May 21, 2007, 01:31:10 PM »

Also many even in this country don't realize we in Alabama have 5-7 counties with a black majority.   Very Happy A person would have to be an utter fool to make slave jokes casually.  Or suicidal.   Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

It just isn't done for many reasons not the least of which is that it is wrong and we do teach our children that from birth!  Believe it or not, Julia.  They are taught at home, at school and at church and all segments of society get along better than in many other places with less of a bad rep in race relations.  Not an issue and certainly not something she would say particularly about two Asians.  

Yes, sounds like something a committee came up with for Joran to fill in details of his fantasy account.  I really don't recall anyone of her generation making racial jokes ever and I have been around more of that age than I can even begin to count.  It would be totally shocking for one to do that.

Shocked

Anna, I think that the areas in Northwest/Northeast Alabama are more likely predominantly Hispanic now.  Jefferson (Birmingham), Montgomery (Montgomery) are predominantly black; Green, Lowndes, Tuskegee, et al, are definitely predominantly black.  Very few counties save for perhaps Dale, Barbour, Coffee and Houston are predominantly white and that is because two are military communies.  Madison, which is home to Redstone Arsenal boasts more minorities, yet not black, because of the demand for bright minds, i.e., Indians, etc.  For those who do not know, Enterprise High which recently suffered the tornado and lost eight, produces the highest number of military academy appointments of any school in the country.  Dale is probably somewhere there right along with them and Barbour is more tourist/holiday oriented secondary to Lake Eufaula and many people retiring there with its great climate, access to good hospitals in Dothan, Birmingham and Columbus, Georgia.  It is about 50 miles away from the heavy traffic and noisy crowds but close enough that it is convenient.  Jefferson County (Birmingham) has one of the best research universities in the world ,UAB, which boasts a large minority community.  Mobile and Baldwin, more resort areas on the white silver sands of Alabama, and I believe home to Easy, Truman Capote, Harper Lee, Jimmy Buffet, etc.

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #179 on: May 21, 2007, 01:49:16 PM »

Hi All  Smile

I see Bon Dia has a Article on Joran and his book on page 2. I am on my PC so I dont have a clue how to copy it and bring it here??. I think they are talking about what he said about his time in KIA. It talks about the corruption in KIA..Anyone else see the article?

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.