October 15, 2018, 01:53:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION
 
   Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #625 5/20-5/22/2007  (Read 127821 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
sb
Monkey Junky
***
Offline Offline

Posts: 2117



« Reply #20 on: May 20, 2007, 11:50:41 PM »

Glenda/Bondia/Julia/whatever is probably over on that private island off the coast with some toothless choller for a "romantic getaway".  Wink

At this stage in her life she is probably paying THEM, not the other way around.  Mad
Logged

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 74238



WWW
« Reply #21 on: May 20, 2007, 11:52:01 PM »

Quote from: "LouiseVargas"
Thanks everyone for your help and advice about the bird. Everytime I come back inside I scrub my hands.

Yes, Animal Control said they will come and pick up the bird in the brown paper bag but it will be four hours. I was almost going to staple it closed when I realized the bird cannot fly.

I'm a recluse so I didn't go outside today until 5 p.m. when I went to dump trash. That's when I saw the bird. I went running to Aram's wife and told her about the bird. She said, yes the bird has been there since early this morning. I wish they had told me this morning.

I prayed over the bird and turned it on its back so I could see the breathing. It was fascinating. Each leg has four digits with long curved nails. They seem to have a third eye like cats. I went inside to wash up and then went back out to peer into the bag. The bird stopped breathing. And the strangest thing, the bird looks very different now that it died. Death is a very quiet thief.

The Animal Control called me 10 minutes ago and said they will be here soon. All this fuss about a bird! Since I got elderly, I cannot stand to see animals in distress. My day will be ruined to see a dead animal in the road. Animals chained up in the snow. Etc. I really had a hard emotional time with this bird as I'm not bird friendly. But I cannot stand for animals having to suffer.

You did all you could do.  The bird may have been sick or may have fallen and broken something not obvious to you.  

{{hugs}}
Logged

If you need to get into the forum and have forgotten your password, email me and I'll reset it for you: smklaas@hotmail.com
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 74238



WWW
« Reply #22 on: May 20, 2007, 11:52:33 PM »

Quote from: "sb"
Glenda/Bondia/Julia/whatever is probably over on that private island off the coast with some toothless choller for a "romantic getaway".  Wink

At this stage in her life she is probably paying THEM, not the other way around.  Mad

LOL  Laughing
Logged

If you need to get into the forum and have forgotten your password, email me and I'll reset it for you: smklaas@hotmail.com
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 8515



« Reply #23 on: May 20, 2007, 11:54:30 PM »

Quote from: "LouiseVargas"
Thanks everyone for your help and advice about the bird. Everytime I come back inside I scrub my hands.

Yes, Animal Control said they will come and pick up the bird in the brown paper bag but it will be four hours. I was almost going to staple it closed when I realized the bird cannot fly.

I'm a recluse so I didn't go outside today until 5 p.m. when I went to dump trash. That's when I saw the bird. I went running to Aram's wife and told her about the bird. She said, yes the bird has been there since early this morning. I wish they had told me this morning.

I prayed over the bird and turned it on its back so I could see the breathing. It was fascinating. Each leg has four digits with long curved nails. They seem to have a third eye like cats. I went inside to wash up and then went back out to peer into the bag. The bird stopped breathing. And the strangest thing, the bird looks very different now that it died. Death is a very quiet thief.

The Animal Control called me 10 minutes ago and said they will be here soon. All this fuss about a bird! Since I got elderly, I cannot stand to see animals in distress. My day will be ruined to see a dead animal in the road. Animals chained up in the snow. Etc. I really had a hard emotional time with this bird as I'm not bird friendly. But I cannot stand for animals having to suffer.


you are the type of person that make the world a nice place
Logged

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
sb
Monkey Junky
***
Offline Offline

Posts: 2117



« Reply #24 on: May 20, 2007, 11:55:58 PM »

Needless to say, birds have been dying of a number of infections lately, all around the country. Be careful Louise, and do wash up thoroughly.  It is very unlikely that anything else could have been done. I took a bird in a situation like that to a wildlife rescue place here in town, a number of years ago, and they could do nothing but euthanize it.
Logged

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.
**
Offline Offline

Posts: 550



« Reply #25 on: May 20, 2007, 11:59:11 PM »

Louise, just think, that poor little bird got a special prayer from a human right before he died.  I like to think God heard, and took him up to alleviate his suffering.  You did a wonderful thing!  God bless.
Logged
sb
Monkey Junky
***
Offline Offline

Posts: 2117



« Reply #26 on: May 21, 2007, 12:02:19 AM »

OK, headed out for the night... I am expecting a busy Monday so y'all keep it down to a mere 25 pages or so tomorrow, so I can get caught up early tomorrow night before I run out of gas LOL!   Wink
Logged

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 74238



WWW
« Reply #27 on: May 21, 2007, 12:02:53 AM »

Nite SB
Logged

If you need to get into the forum and have forgotten your password, email me and I'll reset it for you: smklaas@hotmail.com
sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.
**
Offline Offline

Posts: 550



« Reply #28 on: May 21, 2007, 12:14:37 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
CURIOUS:

GLENDA/JULIA = MIA (since May 3rd

JR DUTCH ATTY = MIA (since May 5th)

BOUCHERON (JR'S MOM) = MIA (since May 4th)

DAN RIEHL - Thinking about shutting down the NH section and maybe even not blogging????

SANDRAK - MIA after posting Joran's "notes" (although possibly do to health reasons?)

LAZLO/VICTOR - has not posted at RU (since May 14) and that was to say that Joran does not say Freddy admits later that he had the dates wrong.  Has not posted at FOB (since May 3rd)



And.....

All translations of Joran's book have ceased.  Things that make you go hmmmm.....
Logged
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 8515



« Reply #29 on: May 21, 2007, 12:15:55 AM »

something stinks in ARUBA

 Cool
Logged

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 8515



« Reply #30 on: May 21, 2007, 12:17:50 AM »

Quote from: "robots"
something stinks in ARUBA

 Cool


besides PAULUS

 Twisted Evil
Logged

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 8515



« Reply #31 on: May 21, 2007, 12:18:23 AM »

Quote from: "robots"
Quote from: "robots"
something stinks in ARUBA

 Cool


besides PAULUS

 Twisted Evil


and ANITA  Cool
Logged

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 8515



« Reply #32 on: May 21, 2007, 12:19:07 AM »

Quote from: "robots"
Quote from: "robots"
Quote from: "robots"
something stinks in ARUBA

 Cool


besides PAULUS

 Twisted Evil


and ANITA  Cool



and the rest of the GANG
Logged

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 74238



WWW
« Reply #33 on: May 21, 2007, 12:27:27 AM »

Bath time, be back in a bit  Wink
Logged

If you need to get into the forum and have forgotten your password, email me and I'll reset it for you: smklaas@hotmail.com
Elaine
Monkey Junky
***
Offline Offline

Posts: 3093



« Reply #34 on: May 21, 2007, 12:36:54 AM »

Quote from: "sb"
Glenda/Bondia/Julia/whatever is probably over on that private island off the coast with some toothless choller for a "romantic getaway".  Wink

At this stage in her life she is probably paying THEM, not the other way around.  Mad
ROFL! Laughing  Laughing  Hello Monkeys, just caught up.
Logged
Elaine
Monkey Junky
***
Offline Offline

Posts: 3093



« Reply #35 on: May 21, 2007, 12:38:35 AM »

Louise, sorry you went through that with the bird. He is in peace now, and you helped him to feel cared about at the end.
Logged
Hotshot
Monkey Junky
***
Offline Offline

Posts: 1186



« Reply #36 on: May 21, 2007, 12:44:23 AM »

Quote from: "sirensong"
Quote from: "klaasend"
CURIOUS:

GLENDA/JULIA = MIA (since May 3rd

JR DUTCH ATTY = MIA (since May 5th)

BOUCHERON (JR'S MOM) = MIA (since May 4th)

DAN RIEHL - Thinking about shutting down the NH section and maybe even not blogging????

SANDRAK - MIA after posting Joran's "notes" (although possibly do to health reasons?)

LAZLO/VICTOR - has not posted at RU (since May 14) and that was to say that Joran does not say Freddy admits later that he had the dates wrong.  Has not posted at FOB (since May 3rd)



And.....

All translations of Joran's book have ceased.  Things that make you go hmmmm.....
Yes, they did all stop, but I thought we had our own interpritor for the book, which is none of those names.  Why is that person also quiet?  And he has the book.  Not in Aruba either Rolling Eyes   Makes you wonder doesnt it?  Sorry I went to take a shower also.
Logged

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I donít feel ready to do that.
Elaine
Monkey Junky
***
Offline Offline

Posts: 3093



« Reply #37 on: May 21, 2007, 12:45:13 AM »

Quote from: "robots"
Quote from: "robots"
Quote from: "robots"
something stinks in ARUBA

 Cool


besides PAULUS

 Twisted Evil


and ANITA  Cool
yup!
Logged
Elaine
Monkey Junky
***
Offline Offline

Posts: 3093



« Reply #38 on: May 21, 2007, 12:47:23 AM »

Quote from: "Hotshot"
Quote from: "sirensong"
Quote from: "klaasend"
CURIOUS:

GLENDA/JULIA = MIA (since May 3rd

JR DUTCH ATTY = MIA (since May 5th)

BOUCHERON (JR'S MOM) = MIA (since May 4th)

DAN RIEHL - Thinking about shutting down the NH section and maybe even not blogging????

SANDRAK - MIA after posting Joran's "notes" (although possibly do to health reasons?)

LAZLO/VICTOR - has not posted at RU (since May 14) and that was to say that Joran does not say Freddy admits later that he had the dates wrong.  Has not posted at FOB (since May 3rd)



And.....

All translations of Joran's book have ceased.  Things that make you go hmmmm.....
Yes, they did all stop, but I thought we had our own interpritor for the book, which is none of those names.  Why is that person also quiet?  And he has the book.  Not in Aruba either Rolling Eyes   Makes you wonder doesnt it?  Sorry I went to take a shower also.
Sounds like something is cooking somewhere.
Logged
igsigs
Monkey Junky
***
Offline Offline

Posts: 2736



« Reply #39 on: May 21, 2007, 12:48:24 AM »

When is the 2 year mark? June 9th? Something should happen this week, or next.

Odd, no mention of scheduled court dates...or anything.
Logged
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.
Powered by SMF 1.1.13 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC
 
Page created in 7.141 seconds with 19 queries.