April 20, 2024, 06:08:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #625 5/20-5/22/2007  (Read 161560 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #280 on: May 21, 2007, 06:16:59 PM »

Quote from: "AnnieMW1"
Was there another installment of Joran's book translations posted somewhere?  It seemed like Monkeys were referencing new info - but I may just be confused!

There was an article on one of the papers.

http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?p=165289#165289
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #281 on: May 21, 2007, 06:17:11 PM »

Was there another installment of Joran's book translations posted somewhere?  It seemed like Monkeys were referencing new info - but I may just be confused!

No, no new installments posted that I'm aware of.  We are just going over different things.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #282 on: May 21, 2007, 06:18:30 PM »

Quote from: "blah"
Anna,
thanks for sharing that website http://americandaughter.com/, very interesting site.

You might know one of the writers there, too, Blah, just under a different name.   Wink   Not lately but in the last few months.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #283 on: May 21, 2007, 06:19:52 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

No, no new installments posted that I'm aware of.  We are just going over different things.

Klaas,
How about the snippet about the drugs in KIA?  I think that is new.

Hi, Annie!  I love it when you are back with us!   Very Happy

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #284 on: May 21, 2007, 06:21:39 PM »

Quote from: "San"

There was an article on one of the papers.

http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?p=165289#165289

Annie,
This is what has the cage all worked up!  Joran is saying the cops at KIA are CORRUPT and allow drugs inside the prison, things like that.  He is actually now turning on those who covered up so well for him!!!

I think that is pretty darned nervy of him and interesting.

PERSONA NON GRATA

LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #285 on: May 21, 2007, 06:22:01 PM »

Just stopped in to see if there was news.  Monkeys usually scoop Greta and friends.   Very Happy   Thought I'd bring something over that caught my eye during my forays into junk e-mail.  This is from Pillsbury.com/recipes and it's obvious why it caught my eye.  

Grands!® Monkey Bread
Prep Time: 25 min ; Start to Finish: 1 hr 5 min  
Makes: 12 servings  Nutrition Information

There's no monkey business involved in making this cinnamon-scented pull-apart.

1/2 cup sugar
1 teaspoon cinnamon
2 cans (16.3 oz each) Pillsbury® Grands!® Homestyle refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
1/2 cup chopped walnuts, if desired
1/2 cup raisins, if desired
1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
3/4 cup butter or margarine, melted

1 .   Heat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease 12-cup fluted tube pan.  
2 .   In large plastic food-storage bag, mix sugar and cinnamon. Separate dough into 16 biscuits; cut each into quarters. Shake in bag to coat. Arrange in pan, adding walnuts and raisins among the biscuit pieces.
3 .   Mix brown sugar and butter; pour over biscuit pieces.  
4 .   Bake 28 to 32 minutes or until golden brown and no longer doughy in center. Cool in pan 10 minutes. Turn upside down onto serving plate; pull apart to serve. Serve warm.

This seems easy enough for Monkeys and Robots, even those of us who are Emerilly-challenged!   Wink

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #286 on: May 21, 2007, 06:22:25 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Anna,
thanks for sharing that website http://americandaughter.com/, very interesting site.

You might know one of the writers there, too, Blah, just under a different name.   Wink   Not lately but in the last few months.

You mean a GD Dutchie??

Laughing
AnnieMW1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #287 on: May 21, 2007, 06:23:43 PM »

Thanks San & Klaas.   That's what I missed!  

Hi Anna.  I've always been here...every day.  I can't wait until San and I march on over to Westport and take care of Tacopina - that's of course AFTER the Sloots all go to prison.

BRING ON THE CUFFS!   Twisted Evil
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #288 on: May 21, 2007, 06:25:25 PM »

O/T

Anna,

There is a section in the archives there just on various Sharia punishments and smuggled out actual videos that someone risked their life to get to Nan, the woman who owns the site.  They are of actual killings and mutilations for various alleged crimes under radical Islamic law.  Everything from pushing people off buildings to surgical procedures.  I can't look at them but know they are authentic.

PERSONA NON GRATA

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #289 on: May 21, 2007, 06:26:00 PM »

Klaas,
How about the snippet about the drugs in KIA?  I think that is new.

Hi, Annie!  I love it when you are back with us!   Very Happy

Oh, yeah..forgot about that snippet that was in Bondia.
AnnieMW1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #290 on: May 21, 2007, 06:26:51 PM »

Anna - Joran just can't lay low and that will be his undoing, I hope.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #291 on: May 21, 2007, 06:27:15 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
If what happened to Natalee is truly as it appears, the whole Van Der Sloot family shares in the guilt!  And, they should all do equal time in prison!   Evil or Very Mad

I'd reduce the sentence of the youngest Sloot kid to half time,  Wink   But some time should be served just for being a Sloot!

. Very Happy

Is the youngest son the one who posted that terrible riddle on the Internet about Natalee being in their bathtub with lots of his friends seeing her and part of her forehead, I think, is missing?

TIA  Still pages behind if this has been answered. Laughing

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #292 on: May 21, 2007, 06:27:44 PM »

Quote from: "IBE"
Quote from: "Easywriter"
If what happened to Natalee is truly as it appears, the whole Van Der Sloot family shares in the guilt!  And, they should all do equal time in prison!   Evil or Very Mad

I'd reduce the sentence of the youngest Sloot kid to half time,  Wink   But some time should be served just for being a Sloot!

. Very Happy

Is the youngest son the one who posted that terrible riddle on the Internet about Natalee being in their bathtub with lots of his friends seeing her and part of her forehead, I think, is missing?

TIA  Still pages behind if this has been answered. Laughing

No, it was the middle son Valentijn
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #293 on: May 21, 2007, 06:30:58 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
Klaas is there a link to the Google Chicago_510 videos?

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4099719971643396692&q=Chicago_510_1

thank you.. I have already been through that... there doesn't seem to be a link to video 37.

Oh well, I'm not gonna waste anymore time on it.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
AnnieMW1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #294 on: May 21, 2007, 06:34:48 PM »

Is Robot a boy or a girl?   Rolling Eyes
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #295 on: May 21, 2007, 06:36:27 PM »

Lying DJ Diablo still crankin out the tunes at singles night. How Involved is this guy? He lied about the Alibi then he continues to lie about knowing Deepak. Deepak in his PV and in the Skeeters tape tells us the opposite. Was he at C&C and in touch sloots as well when NH dissapeared?

http://www.coolaruba.com/component/option,com_wrapper/Itemid,9/

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #296 on: May 21, 2007, 06:37:30 PM »

Is Robot a boy or a girl?   Rolling Eyes

A bad boy Laughing  Cool
AnnieMW1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #297 on: May 21, 2007, 06:39:00 PM »

You have to wonder why any of these guys were raping girls on Aruba.  Every picture we see of them partying involves women of all stripes, both Arubans and tourists, throwing themselves at guys as unattractive as Mr. DJ.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #298 on: May 21, 2007, 06:40:40 PM »

You have to wonder why any of these guys were raping girls on Aruba.  Every picture we see of them partying involves women of all stripes, both Arubans and tourists, throwing themselves at guys as unattractive as Mr. DJ.

Steve Croes is a Skank of all Skanks.  He needs to cut his fingernails also that puke face that he is.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #299 on: May 21, 2007, 06:41:49 PM »

Quote from: "San"

Steve Croes is a Skank of all Skanks.  He needs to cut his fingernails also that puke face that he is.

I hope someone cuts his fingers off. Evil or Very Mad
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.