April 16, 2024, 06:09:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #625 5/20-5/22/2007  (Read 161372 times)
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #320 on: May 21, 2007, 07:03:20 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Quote from: "robots"
what did i do...now ???

Embarassed

Robots - you can be as bad as you want to, as long as you continue to feel delicious.  Wink

oh,,,ok

i feel like a warm apple pie with a soop of ice creem

Cool  Laughing

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #321 on: May 21, 2007, 07:03:53 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "blah"
Quote from: "Rob"

Its time to start trying these asswipes with treason.  They can start with this POS and Michael fatass Moore.  After they are done with the Hollywood jerkoffs they can move on to Pelosi

And Murtha!  Chavez I heard is financing a movie for GLover.  Now isn't that conveeeniet!

yeah, and lets not forget Jimmy Carter either!!!
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #322 on: May 21, 2007, 07:04:20 PM »

what did i do...now ???

Embarassed

Robots - you can be as bad as you want to, as long as you continue to feel delicious.  Wink

oh,,,ok

Cool  Laughing

You know - you look a little bit like that too.  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #323 on: May 21, 2007, 07:07:44 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "AnnieMW1"
Is Robot a boy or a girl?   Rolling Eyes

A bad boy Laughing  Cool

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

Twisted Evil

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #324 on: May 21, 2007, 07:12:28 PM »

ok one more offtopic and I will quit..

I see Aljazeera is using the same photoshopped/doctored photo's they used the last time Israel retaliated against the terrorists in Lebonnon

Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Twisted Evil
Debbie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #325 on: May 21, 2007, 07:13:58 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
looks like video 37 in the Chicago numbering format.

Which video does that correspond to? I know there is a list some where that breaks them up and correlates them.

ROB - I can't find the movie in the index now.  There is a photo sun.jpg that was uploaded to the aru-bay site in March 2005.  So this plane probably has nothing to do with the case.

Remember there are several movies prior to May 2005 when Natalee arrived.

Is this what you are looking for:

http://www.aru-bay.com/images/
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #326 on: May 21, 2007, 07:14:56 PM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"
Quote from: "San"
Is Robot a boy or a girl?   Rolling Eyes

A bad boy Laughing  Cool

LOL!!  He's BAD BAD, but we luv 'em anyway.  

Hello, all you fabulous monkeys!  What's happening?  I'm still going in a million different directions at a million mph trying to catch up to myself.  All these medical problems and tests have really thrown me for a loop.  Did I tell y'all I fell at Walmart?  Then they gave me the wrong medicine in a vial labeled with my name and the drug it was supposed to be.  Hmmm....   I've stopped my WallyWorld adventures to say the least.  Please folks, look what this one corporation has single handedly done to America. Take heed.  They've gone the way of Home Despots, and I remember shopping at the very first one thinking what a great idea it was.  How many individual Mom & Pop stores did they run out of business?  Now, if you go into HD, you can't find anything or anyone to help you. Another place I stay out of.  I also won't set foot in a Macy's either.

Anyway, just dropping in to say howdy, still fussin' & cussin'.

Don't forget to sign up for the prayer vigil in the lounge.  If someone has powerpoint and the time to make it look presentable, I would gladly apprecciate the help with organizing it.  People are starting to sign up.  It's only a little more than a week away now.

Hi Monkeys!

Jeesh, Sunfreak
You need to ride around in one of those "bumper car" thingies they have in Wallyworld!!!!

Other than that...how are you doing? I sure hope you get to feeling better soon, seems like you are going through an awful lot lately. Crying or Very sad
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #327 on: May 21, 2007, 07:17:34 PM »

I dislike WalMart. I did boycott it for several years, then my daughter told me they had embroidery thread in every color that existed. Cheap. So I made a trip there and ran into one of my left wing associates ( they were on to Wally World ages ago ). I was embarassed because that store was on the " list " . Along with any businesses who were in South Africa.
I am not really left wing either / anymore / don't know if I ever was, but I still do not do WalMart. Once in a while, I go if I am with others who are going there.
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #328 on: May 21, 2007, 07:20:16 PM »

Hi Debbie!!!

Um, after much digging around, I managed to find my pw to BFN! Embarassed
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #329 on: May 21, 2007, 07:20:45 PM »

what did i do...now ???

Embarassed

oh,,,ok

Cool  Laughing

You know - you look a little bit like that too.  Laughing

seeeeeeeeee..

i am delicious  Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #330 on: May 21, 2007, 07:21:49 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
http://www.sockmonkeylady.com/

I found BT's soul mate ! !
I am sure BT has heard of her, but take at look at the Munkees.
I can email her the link later.
Back to the recipe posted.

LOL, KatGram. I just finished dinner and decided to check on any news at SM and saw this. I have heard of Dee Lindner, and I think she is a very talented lady. I actually didn't have her site listed in my favorites, though, so thanks for the link!  Very Happy

I did not know Easy had so many relatives  Laughing  Laughing

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #331 on: May 21, 2007, 07:21:59 PM »

I dislike WalMart. I did boycott it for several years, then my daughter told me they had embroidery thread in every color that existed. Cheap. So I made a trip there and ran into one of my left wing associates ( they were on to Wally World ages ago ). I was embarassed because that store was on the " list " . Along with any businesses who were in South Africa.
I am not really left wing either / anymore / don't know if I ever was, but I still do not do WalMart. Once in a while, I go if I am with others who are going there.

It seems that here in the States, Wallyworld is gradually doing away with their crafts/fabric departments. Some stores have already done so and I hear it will be "across the board" soon.
I HOPE not. I like their crafts department.
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #332 on: May 21, 2007, 07:23:07 PM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
http://www.sockmonkeylady.com/

I found BT's soul mate ! !
I am sure BT has heard of her, but take at look at the Munkees.
I can email her the link later.
Back to the recipe posted.

LOL, KatGram. I just finished dinner and decided to check on any news at SM and saw this. I have heard of Dee Lindner, and I think she is a very talented lady. I actually didn't have her site listed in my favorites, though, so thanks for the link!  Very Happy

I did not know Easy had so many relatives  Laughing  Laughing

Its a very large family, doncha know Laughing
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #333 on: May 21, 2007, 07:23:55 PM »

Quote from: "Debbie"
Quote from: "klaasend"
looks like video 37 in the Chicago numbering format.

Which video does that correspond to? I know there is a list some where that breaks them up and correlates them.

ROB - I can't find the movie in the index now.  There is a photo sun.jpg that was uploaded to the aru-bay site in March 2005.  So this plane probably has nothing to do with the case.

Remember there are several movies prior to May 2005 when Natalee arrived.

Is this what you are looking for:

http://www.aru-bay.com/images/

Thanks Debbie but I have that.  That's why I was suggesting the video was uploaded prior to Natalee being in Aruba.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #334 on: May 21, 2007, 07:25:58 PM »

You have to wonder why any of these guys were raping girls on Aruba.  Every picture we see of them partying involves women of all stripes, both Arubans and tourists, throwing themselves at guys as unattractive as Mr. DJ.

Drug a person enough and they will do anything, or nothing -- death will ensue.  If you abuse them when they are in an unwilling, drugged state, you will probably kill them.  You listening, Anita?  We gotcha sporter's number.  He's a raping, drugging, lying murderer.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #335 on: May 21, 2007, 07:26:59 PM »

Hello Monkeys.

Working and Lurking today.

SunFreak - you need to slow down and take it easy - it will all still be there tomorrow.  How long before you know something about little Cherokee?

Artcolley - how are you and how is SeaMonkey? Hope she is feeling better.   Say hello to her from me.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #336 on: May 21, 2007, 07:28:13 PM »

Hey, Danny Glover is an ass himself.  Maybe they can do the nasty to each other.

Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #337 on: May 21, 2007, 07:31:24 PM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
Hello Monkeys.

Working and Lurking today.

SunFreak - you need to slow down and take it easy - it will all still be there tomorrow.  How long before you know something about little Cherokee?

Artcolley - how are you and how is SeaMonkey? Hope she is feeling better.   Say hello to her from me.

Tibro I am fine, how are you doing?
Seamonkey is doing fine..still a little out of sorts..groggy from meds, but doing fine physically!

I'm beginning regular routines and managing to get out in the car alone. I WAS scared to death at first. ONce I got used to going in the ditch, I was fine! Cool
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #338 on: May 21, 2007, 07:32:11 PM »

Quote from: "Artcolley"

It seems that here in the States, Wallyworld is gradually doing away with their crafts/fabric departments. Some stores have already done so and I hear it will be "across the board" soon.
I HOPE not. I like their crafts department.

They are going to have docs-in-the-box so your hubby can shop while you are having bypass surgery. Laughing

Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #339 on: May 21, 2007, 07:32:31 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"

Hey, Danny Glover is an ass himself.  Maybe they can do the nasty to each other.

This whole bunch of traitorous morons make me sick to my stomach.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.