March 28, 2024, 06:20:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #625 5/20-5/22/2007  (Read 161006 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #340 on: May 21, 2007, 07:32:58 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Quote from: "AnnieMW1"
You have to wonder why any of these guys were raping girls on Aruba.  Every picture we see of them partying involves women of all stripes, both Arubans and tourists, throwing themselves at guys as unattractive as Mr. DJ.

Drug a person enough and they will do anything, or nothing -- death will ensue.  If you abuse them when they are in an unwilling, drugged state, you will probably kill them.  You listening, Anita?  We gotcha sporter's number.  He's a raping, drugging, lying murderer.

Yes and if you struggle to defend yourself the sporter doesn't like that you would say no so he kills because how dare you fight him off.

Or takes Natalee to Paulus where he in turn finishes the job for his demented son.
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #341 on: May 21, 2007, 07:33:06 PM »

Pillsbury® Grands!® Homestyle refrigerated buttermilk biscuits

OK who can translate this for me please.  Laughing  Laughing
I know what you call biscuits we call scones, so I take it these are prepared scone dough maybe frozen or chilled ready to bake????

Apart from that the recipe looks interesting and I can substitute for the "biscuits".   Thank you LilPuma

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #342 on: May 21, 2007, 07:34:13 PM »

Quote from: "Artcolley"
Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
I dislike WalMart. I did boycott it for several years, then my daughter told me they had embroidery thread in every color that existed. Cheap. So I made a trip there and ran into one of my left wing associates ( they were on to Wally World ages ago ). I was embarassed because that store was on the " list " . Along with any businesses who were in South Africa.
I am not really left wing either / anymore / don't know if I ever was, but I still do not do WalMart. Once in a while, I go if I am with others who are going there.

It seems that here in the States, Wallyworld is gradually doing away with their crafts/fabric departments. Some stores have already done so and I hear it will be "across the board" soon.
I HOPE not. I like their crafts department.

Laughing  Laughing  Shocked

They are going to have docs-in-the-box so your hubby can shop while you are having bypass surgery. Laughing
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #343 on: May 21, 2007, 07:35:17 PM »

Tylergal
Woops. Somehow I got my "smilies" into your message box!

Shocked  Laughing
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #344 on: May 21, 2007, 07:35:21 PM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
Pillsbury® Grands!® Homestyle refrigerated buttermilk biscuits

OK who can translate this for me please.  Laughing  Laughing
I know what you call biscuits we call scones, so I take it these are prepared scone dough maybe frozen or chilled ready to bake????

Apart from that the recipe looks interesting and I can substitute for the "biscuits".   Thank you LilPuma

Monkey Bread is what I used to make for Christmas Eve brunch when all the kids came home and we would sleep in and I had it already to pop in the oven at the first stirring of big sleepy boys.  Then we would leave all the dishes, wrap presents and grudgingly to clean the kitchen before Santa came around the neighborhood at dusk.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #345 on: May 21, 2007, 07:35:55 PM »

Tylergal
Woops. Somehow I got my "smilies" into your message box!

Shocked  Laughing
Laughing  Laughing

casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #346 on: May 21, 2007, 07:39:26 PM »

Wheel of Fortune just gave away a trip to Aruba.  I am watching it now.
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #347 on: May 21, 2007, 07:39:59 PM »

Hello Monkeys.

Working and Lurking today.

SunFreak - you need to slow down and take it easy - it will all still be there tomorrow.  How long before you know something about little Cherokee?

Artcolley - how are you and how is SeaMonkey? Hope she is feeling better.   Say hello to her from me.

Tibro I am fine, how are you doing?
Seamonkey is doing fine..still a little out of sorts..groggy from meds, but doing fine physically!

I'm beginning regular routines and managing to get out in the car alone. I WAS scared to death at first. ONce I got used to going in the ditch, I was fine! Cool

Glad to hear you are both well.  It is frightening to go out alone in a car after a long break.  Take care.  DH's N/S told him that if he drove a car before getting official clearance and he had or caused an accident the N/S would be liable.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #348 on: May 21, 2007, 07:41:58 PM »

I was sitting here and wondering if we will ever know what really happened to Natalee? The whole story. Of course, we "know" what happened, but I guess I mean, will the Dutch actually come forth, bring charges and have a trial.

We've been here for a couple of years now..through sicknesses, deaths of family members, births of babies, and on and on.
We've been sitting vigil for a long time and I think it is quite time for these authrorities to DO something about this case.

Its very maddening to me. They say, "no evidence"...I say there is PLENTY of evidence. Many have gotten life sentences for much less evidence.
:Only a fool cannot see what happened here. OR a person that is covering up.
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #349 on: May 21, 2007, 07:42:44 PM »

Quote from: "casa"

Was that the booby prize?

Hi Casa - still balancing I see.   Gee you are going to be tired by 4 July  Laughing

Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #350 on: May 21, 2007, 07:43:07 PM »

HOpe they include a bullet proof vest and a gun. Twisted Evil
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #351 on: May 21, 2007, 07:46:29 PM »

Was that the booby prize?

Hi Casa - still balancing I see.   Gee you are going to be tired by 4 July  Laughing

Yep, I'm still going strong!  Hope I can make it until the 4th!
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #352 on: May 21, 2007, 07:46:48 PM »

Hello Monkeys.

Working and Lurking today.

SunFreak - you need to slow down and take it easy - it will all still be there tomorrow.  How long before you know something about little Cherokee?

Artcolley - how are you and how is SeaMonkey? Hope she is feeling better.   Say hello to her from me.

Tibro I am fine, how are you doing?
Seamonkey is doing fine..still a little out of sorts..groggy from meds, but doing fine physically!

I'm beginning regular routines and managing to get out in the car alone. I WAS scared to death at first. ONce I got used to going in the ditch, I was fine! Cool

Glad to hear you are both well.  It is frightening to go out alone in a car after a long break.  Take care.  DH's N/S told him that if he drove a car before getting official clearance and he had or caused an accident the N/S would be liable.

WOW!  N/S=neurosurgeon?

We need clearance here too, but I got that right away. Had an eye test and can turn my neck so I am good to go! Shocked

But..it is scarey. THe hardest thing is getting the confidence back.
I was lucky to not have some of the side effects that would prevent driving or operating machinery, etc.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #353 on: May 21, 2007, 07:47:09 PM »

OT - Delta and Dawn are on their way back to the ocean!

Al is still quiet in Aruba today.   Confused
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #354 on: May 21, 2007, 07:47:18 PM »

Or an instruction book on where not to go and who not to talk to!
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #355 on: May 21, 2007, 07:48:45 PM »

Or an instruction book on where not to go and who not to talk to!

YEs, that too!!! By all means! Laughing
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #356 on: May 21, 2007, 07:49:45 PM »

Quote from: "blah"
Quote from: "Rob"

Its time to start trying these asswipes with treason.  They can start with this POS and Michael fatass Moore.  After they are done with the Hollywood jerkoffs they can move on to Pelosi

I actually met Glover on a plane ride to Florida about 3 years ago. He looked like hell and still agreed to take a pic with me. I really regret that now. I could scan it in and post it, but the RU idiots would plaster my face all over the net...

cant say I don't have that coming...LOL

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #357 on: May 21, 2007, 07:54:21 PM »

WOW!  N/S=neurosurgeon?

We need clearance here too, but I got that right away. Had an eye test and can turn my neck so I am good to go! Shocked

But..it is scarey. THe hardest thing is getting the confidence back.
I was lucky to not have some of the side effects that would prevent driving or operating machinery, etc.

Yes N/S = neurosurgeon.  The official clearance was his medical certificate giving the all clear.  Not sure if reason was the chance of a seizure or the anti-seizure medication he was on for a few weeks afterwards.  He was tentative for a while when he first started driving again.

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #358 on: May 21, 2007, 07:55:18 PM »

Quote from: "AnnieMW1"
You have to wonder why any of these guys were raping girls on Aruba.  Every picture we see of them partying involves women of all stripes, both Arubans and tourists, throwing themselves at guys as unattractive as Mr. DJ.

Drug a person enough and they will do anything, or nothing -- death will ensue.  If you abuse them when they are in an unwilling, drugged state, you will probably kill them.  You listening, Anita?  We gotcha sporter's number.  He's a raping, drugging, lying murderer.

This one of the reasons the Aruban government and AHATA got involved in the cover-up. Drugging tourist girls is a regular pastime among the locals in Aruba, even detective Dennis Jacobs acknowledged it, with the cooperation of bartenders at the drinking holes.

If it got out that Natalee was drugged Aruba would take a huge image hit. No female would feel safe going there.

So what does the Aruban government do? They instruct their dirty cops to hire Boeti to say he saw Natalee with drugs. Once they have this statement in hand they hire Chief Gerold Dompig to go on National TV and Vanity Fair magazine to get the word out. To them, bashing Natalee was more favorable than admitting they have a serious drug problem.

Add this to the fact that the Aruban government did not want a deceased American tourist girl surfacing on their island and it becomes plain as day. They covered it up. Even got their crooked judges and government ministry employee Ben Vocking, who took off the day after Natalee disappeared to help the Van der Sloots, involved to make sure the house wasn't searched and Joran got off the island to save his ass.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #359 on: May 21, 2007, 07:56:26 PM »

I guess "gave away" is key here.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.