April 19, 2024, 03:00:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #625 5/20-5/22/2007  (Read 161510 times)
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #760 on: May 21, 2007, 11:47:53 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Quote from: "casa"
Daughter #3 is in Florida with two of her friends and her best friends aunt.  They will be there until next Sunday.  I am sure she will be ok as she is a pretty smart, careful girl.  She also has gone through this with Natalee's disappearance with the Cuz who she was working for.  Also they are in Desitin which is more family oriented than other places.  Still her mom is a worrier and your good thoughts and prayers for a safe return will be most appreciated! Very Happy

Hi Casa...it's tough always worrying about your kids.  I don't remember that in the instruction manual.  I think mine has learned the fine art of eye rolling when I start the "be careful" lecture.  She is spending this month traveling to various high schools in the state that wish to start their own school newspapers and giving instructions on what to do to get up and running for the fall.  She's made a few long trips too.  I guess you never really let them go no matter what...they just have your heart and they don't understand it until they have children of their own.

Lala's we never let go!  I can remember thinking that my mother was absolutely crazy and so overprotective!  Now I have turned into her amplified!!!!!!  My girls are used to it though cause they know their mom has to know what is going on.  They know that I trust them but I just have to know where they are and how they are cause they are my heart!!!  What's funny is that they are about the same way with me especially my youngest!  They have to know where I am and be able to get me anytime they want to!  Funny story:  Last year I was home by myself for the week end.  Youngest and middle were at their dads. I didn't have my cell phone and my house phone went on the blink one Saturday night.  My youngest was trying to call me and the phone was ringing on her end but not on mine.  She called one of her friends in town hysterical and her and her mom came to my house at 2 in the morning to check on me!  I was sound asleep!  Since then I have gotten a new cell phone and never let it run down cause my child would have a break down if she couldn't get me!  She is definitely a momma's girl!!!
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #761 on: May 21, 2007, 11:48:27 PM »

Quote from: "crazymom"
BTW...I really want to thank all the monkeys that lit candle in memory of Jaycee on the 10th.  It made me swell with pride when I saw all the names from SM.  You guys are the best.  I now have the title "Child Advocate" from the news!!!  I will be posting a news article regarding the vigil as soon as I get my other computer back from the shop!

CM, I have not forgot this story. Have just been swamped. I had planned to do a large story, but think that I will be doing many smaller ones ... to be able to get it out. Hopefull this week they will begin ,,, certainly be the weekend. They story needs to get out to the World and the MSM.
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #762 on: May 21, 2007, 11:49:47 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Quote from: "casa"
Daughter #3 is in Florida with two of her friends and her best friends aunt.  They will be there until next Sunday.  I am sure she will be ok as she is a pretty smart, careful girl.  She also has gone through this with Natalee's disappearance with the Cuz who she was working for.  Also they are in Desitin which is more family oriented than other places.  Still her mom is a worrier and your good thoughts and prayers for a safe return will be most appreciated! Very Happy

You got it Casa! Smile

Casa,
She is prolly so sensitized to what happened to Natalee that she will throw rocks at any boy who looks at her, LOL!

Ha Ha Anna I hope you are right!  Big Rocks!!!!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #763 on: May 21, 2007, 11:50:05 PM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
Quote from: "Red"
Uhhhhh Red?!?!?!  You might want to watch for Lala's and her notebook.  T-sh*ts!!!!  ROFLMAO!!!

WOOPS ... Nothing a little edit can't take care of ... I guess I should add I have not had too much sleep.  WOW  Shocked

No worries Red.  It just tickled me to read that from you!!!

And gave me an opportunity to stir Angie  Laughing  Laughing

Wink  Wink  Wink  I made a BAD typo at work.. ROFL I fixed itin the puter though.. got a coupon for $1.50 off the customers puchase.. I typed in $150.00   Shocked  I did it so fast and didnt realize it til I saw the change and thought WTH?  LMAO  First typo at work in 7 months. Hard to believe HUH?   Laughing  Laughing
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #764 on: May 21, 2007, 11:51:45 PM »

Quote from: "Artcolley"
Casa Daughter and you are in my prayers!
Everything will be fine.

Thanks, Artcolley!  I really appreciate you!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #765 on: May 21, 2007, 11:52:02 PM »

This is a tiny little program that you install and it checks your spelling on anything you type anywhere on the Internet.

Doesn't interfere with anything and I have used it for years without even a single problem.

You DO have to right click and select Check Spelling from the little menu, however.  Doesn't work automatically and sometimes I am too lazy/tired to use it.

http://www.iespell.com/

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #766 on: May 21, 2007, 11:52:41 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Bleachedblack - yes, TES plans to go back to Aruba mid-June

From the discussions I was apart of this is a done deal. There are some last minute logistics involved, but as Arnold said ... THEY WILL BE BACK!

There will be much more to report on this as it becomes more available. We are trying to get an interview with the company who is helping do this in-dept search. It really is quite something.

A deep water search is quite the under taking and the technology is just amazing. More to come on this in the future for sure.

I am so glad to hear this, though I would not have faulted TES if they did not return to Aruba after the treatment they received the last several times there.

Who necessarily says they are going to Aruba? Just a thought.  Wink
crazymom
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #767 on: May 21, 2007, 11:52:59 PM »

BTW...I really want to thank all the monkeys that lit candle in memory of Jaycee on the 10th.  It made me swell with pride when I saw all the names from SM.  You guys are the best.  I now have the title "Child Advocate" from the news!!!  I will be posting a news article regarding the vigil as soon as I get my other computer back from the shop!

CM, I have not forgot this story. Have just been swamped. I had planned to do a large story, but think that I will be doing many smaller ones ... to be able to get it out. Hopefull this week they will begin ,,, certainly be the weekend. They story needs to get out to the World and the MSM.

Great!  Nothing has really changed.  Another judge was appointed an that caused the custody hearing to get postponed and a new date has not been set.  We were able to get the story on the air with a FOX affiliate in MO but it had not gone much further.  More info to follow in an email.
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #768 on: May 21, 2007, 11:53:02 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Even the Head Banana slips on a peel occasionally.  Wink

oops  - time to sweep again  Rolling Eyes

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #769 on: May 21, 2007, 11:53:02 PM »

Quote from: "Sam"
I noticed that to crazymom but was to nice to mention it. I thought maybe Klaas would do one of those Red edits she does. LOL

T Sh**s

Don't ban me Klaas ... I promise I won't do it again ...  Wink

Although Klaas knows how well I "speel".  Laughing

Laughing  Laughing
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #770 on: May 21, 2007, 11:53:59 PM »

This is a tiny little program that you install and it checks your spelling on anything you type anywhere on the Internet.

Doesn't interfere with anything and I have used it for years without even a single problem.

You DO have to right click and select Check Spelling from the little menu, however.  Doesn't work automatically and sometimes I am too lazy/tired to use it.

too lazy ???

or too tired from changing clothes all the time

heheheheheheheheehe..
 Cool

just teasing ya Anna  Very Happy

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #771 on: May 21, 2007, 11:54:37 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Bleachedblack - yes, TES plans to go back to Aruba mid-June

From the discussions I was apart of this is a done deal. There are some last minute logistics involved, but as Arnold said ... THEY WILL BE BACK!

There will be much more to report on this as it becomes more available. We are trying to get an interview with the company who is helping do this in-dept search. It really is quite something.

A deep water search is quite the under taking and the technology is just amazing. More to come on this in the future for sure.

I am so glad to hear this, though I would not have faulted TES if they did not return to Aruba after the treatment they received the last several times there.

Who necessarily says they are going to Aruba? Just a thought.  Wink

Shocked

- A Horse's Tale
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #772 on: May 21, 2007, 11:54:39 PM »

Sad part about that Anna is that i have iespell and still managed to, uh, make a typo.  Rolling Eyes
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #773 on: May 21, 2007, 11:54:59 PM »

Time for me to Hug Nemo.  See you monkeys tomorrow.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #774 on: May 21, 2007, 11:55:35 PM »

I have a friend who turned off the ringer on her phone to get some much needed rest and her daughter sent the police who came with an ambulance!!!

Moral of the story is always answer if it is those kids even late at night!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #775 on: May 21, 2007, 11:57:13 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
Well, Good Night Everyone...

I hope I dont have nightmares about Shoneys or Waffle house.

Rob, sometime some of us need to introduce you to the song

"I get my women at the wafflehouse."

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #776 on: May 21, 2007, 11:57:21 PM »

Quote from: "robots"

too lazy ???

heheheheheheheheehe..
 Cool

How fast do robots run?

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #777 on: May 21, 2007, 11:58:15 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
I fixed grits every morning for 20 years. Haven't fixed them once since the divorce.
 I miss the grits.  Laughing
Laughing  Laughing  Make yourself some grits and just forget all the other.

Has anyone other than my mother, myself made grits with butter and sugar to encourage little tikes to eat grits.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #778 on: May 21, 2007, 11:58:20 PM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
Quote from: "robots"

too lazy ???

heheheheheheheheehe..
 Cool

How fast do robots run?

Cool  Twisted Evil i have learned to scoooooot real quick  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #779 on: May 21, 2007, 11:58:34 PM »

Seamonkey is like that with me! She has driven out to my place more than once because my phone wasn't working! Laughing
She is a worrier.
But, then, so am I! An overprotective lot, we are! Laughing
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.