March 28, 2024, 04:15:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #625 5/20-5/22/2007  (Read 161000 times)
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #20 on: May 20, 2007, 11:50:41 PM »

Glenda/Bondia/Julia/whatever is probably over on that private island off the coast with some toothless choller for a "romantic getaway".  Wink

At this stage in her life she is probably paying THEM, not the other way around.  Mad

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #21 on: May 20, 2007, 11:52:01 PM »

Quote from: "LouiseVargas"
Thanks everyone for your help and advice about the bird. Everytime I come back inside I scrub my hands.

Yes, Animal Control said they will come and pick up the bird in the brown paper bag but it will be four hours. I was almost going to staple it closed when I realized the bird cannot fly.

I'm a recluse so I didn't go outside today until 5 p.m. when I went to dump trash. That's when I saw the bird. I went running to Aram's wife and told her about the bird. She said, yes the bird has been there since early this morning. I wish they had told me this morning.

I prayed over the bird and turned it on its back so I could see the breathing. It was fascinating. Each leg has four digits with long curved nails. They seem to have a third eye like cats. I went inside to wash up and then went back out to peer into the bag. The bird stopped breathing. And the strangest thing, the bird looks very different now that it died. Death is a very quiet thief.

The Animal Control called me 10 minutes ago and said they will be here soon. All this fuss about a bird! Since I got elderly, I cannot stand to see animals in distress. My day will be ruined to see a dead animal in the road. Animals chained up in the snow. Etc. I really had a hard emotional time with this bird as I'm not bird friendly. But I cannot stand for animals having to suffer.

You did all you could do.  The bird may have been sick or may have fallen and broken something not obvious to you.  

{{hugs}}
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #22 on: May 20, 2007, 11:52:33 PM »

Quote from: "sb"
Glenda/Bondia/Julia/whatever is probably over on that private island off the coast with some toothless choller for a "romantic getaway".  Wink

At this stage in her life she is probably paying THEM, not the other way around.  Mad

LOL  Laughing
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #23 on: May 20, 2007, 11:54:30 PM »

Quote from: "LouiseVargas"
Thanks everyone for your help and advice about the bird. Everytime I come back inside I scrub my hands.

Yes, Animal Control said they will come and pick up the bird in the brown paper bag but it will be four hours. I was almost going to staple it closed when I realized the bird cannot fly.

I'm a recluse so I didn't go outside today until 5 p.m. when I went to dump trash. That's when I saw the bird. I went running to Aram's wife and told her about the bird. She said, yes the bird has been there since early this morning. I wish they had told me this morning.

I prayed over the bird and turned it on its back so I could see the breathing. It was fascinating. Each leg has four digits with long curved nails. They seem to have a third eye like cats. I went inside to wash up and then went back out to peer into the bag. The bird stopped breathing. And the strangest thing, the bird looks very different now that it died. Death is a very quiet thief.

The Animal Control called me 10 minutes ago and said they will be here soon. All this fuss about a bird! Since I got elderly, I cannot stand to see animals in distress. My day will be ruined to see a dead animal in the road. Animals chained up in the snow. Etc. I really had a hard emotional time with this bird as I'm not bird friendly. But I cannot stand for animals having to suffer.

you are the type of person that make the world a nice place

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #24 on: May 20, 2007, 11:55:58 PM »

Needless to say, birds have been dying of a number of infections lately, all around the country. Be careful Louise, and do wash up thoroughly.  It is very unlikely that anything else could have been done. I took a bird in a situation like that to a wildlife rescue place here in town, a number of years ago, and they could do nothing but euthanize it.

sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #25 on: May 20, 2007, 11:59:11 PM »

Louise, just think, that poor little bird got a special prayer from a human right before he died.  I like to think God heard, and took him up to alleviate his suffering.  You did a wonderful thing!  God bless.
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #26 on: May 21, 2007, 12:02:19 AM »

OK, headed out for the night... I am expecting a busy Monday so y'all keep it down to a mere 25 pages or so tomorrow, so I can get caught up early tomorrow night before I run out of gas LOL!   Wink

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #27 on: May 21, 2007, 12:02:53 AM »

Nite SB
sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #28 on: May 21, 2007, 12:14:37 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
CURIOUS:

GLENDA/JULIA = MIA (since May 3rd

JR DUTCH ATTY = MIA (since May 5th)

BOUCHERON (JR'S MOM) = MIA (since May 4th)

DAN RIEHL - Thinking about shutting down the NH section and maybe even not blogging????

SANDRAK - MIA after posting Joran's "notes" (although possibly do to health reasons?)

LAZLO/VICTOR - has not posted at RU (since May 14) and that was to say that Joran does not say Freddy admits later that he had the dates wrong.  Has not posted at FOB (since May 3rd)

And.....

All translations of Joran's book have ceased.  Things that make you go hmmmm.....
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #29 on: May 21, 2007, 12:15:55 AM »

something stinks in ARUBA

Cool

- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #30 on: May 21, 2007, 12:17:50 AM »

Quote from: "robots"

Cool

besides PAULUS

Twisted Evil

- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #31 on: May 21, 2007, 12:18:23 AM »

Cool

besides PAULUS

Twisted Evil

and ANITA  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #32 on: May 21, 2007, 12:19:07 AM »

Cool

besides PAULUS

Twisted Evil

and ANITA  Cool

and the rest of the GANG

- A Horse's Tale
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #33 on: May 21, 2007, 12:27:27 AM »

Bath time, be back in a bit  Wink
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #34 on: May 21, 2007, 12:36:54 AM »

Quote from: "sb"

ROFL! Laughing  Laughing  Hello Monkeys, just caught up.
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #35 on: May 21, 2007, 12:38:35 AM »

Louise, sorry you went through that with the bird. He is in peace now, and you helped him to feel cared about at the end.
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #36 on: May 21, 2007, 12:44:23 AM »

Quote from: "sirensong"
CURIOUS:

DAN RIEHL - Thinking about shutting down the NH section and maybe even not blogging????

SANDRAK - MIA after posting Joran's "notes" (although possibly do to health reasons?)

LAZLO/VICTOR - has not posted at RU (since May 14) and that was to say that Joran does not say Freddy admits later that he had the dates wrong.  Has not posted at FOB (since May 3rd)

And.....

All translations of Joran's book have ceased.  Things that make you go hmmmm.....
Yes, they did all stop, but I thought we had our own interpritor for the book, which is none of those names.  Why is that person also quiet?  And he has the book.  Not in Aruba either Rolling Eyes   Makes you wonder doesnt it?  Sorry I went to take a shower also.

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #37 on: May 21, 2007, 12:45:13 AM »

Cool

besides PAULUS

Twisted Evil

and ANITA  Cool
yup!
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #38 on: May 21, 2007, 12:47:23 AM »

Quote from: "Hotshot"
Quote from: "sirensong"
CURIOUS:

And.....

Yes, they did all stop, but I thought we had our own interpritor for the book, which is none of those names.  Why is that person also quiet?  And he has the book.  Not in Aruba either Rolling Eyes   Makes you wonder doesnt it?  Sorry I went to take a shower also.
Sounds like something is cooking somewhere.
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #39 on: May 21, 2007, 12:48:24 AM »

When is the 2 year mark? June 9th? Something should happen this week, or next.

Odd, no mention of scheduled court dates...or anything.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.