March 28, 2024, 12:27:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #625 5/20-5/22/2007  (Read 160986 times)
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #80 on: May 21, 2007, 08:03:58 AM »

Page 2 of Bon Dia:  http://www.cspnv.com/archivo/pdf/May/19/A-19-5-07.pdf
 Shocked
Article headline mentions Joran - translating now.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #81 on: May 21, 2007, 08:10:22 AM »

Good morning.
Working and lurking.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #82 on: May 21, 2007, 08:11:36 AM »

Looks like the big news out of Aruba over the weekend according to 24ora is a total suprise Twisted Evil
....accident, accident, accident accident accident, accident and the Subway opening it's doors again in Savaneta.

Thank-you Leslie for posting the news links, I always read, somedays there is less content. You deserve a hand for being there first thing each morning with the links. Smile

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #83 on: May 21, 2007, 08:16:42 AM »

Leslie - me too, what bleached said.

This must have been a record number of auto accidents - I think 8?

There are a couple of things in Diario but I can't make heads or tails out of them. Don't look like murder or suicide ...

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #84 on: May 21, 2007, 08:23:10 AM »

Am headed to work so don't have time to read the Joran article ... it appears that in Joran's book he mentions corruption in the prison KIA... How's that for the pot calling the kettle black?  Specifically he is talking about the availability of drug.

I think that island is one big mess.  That's what the deal is with the awful car accidents and the knifings etc.  It's all about drugs.  They have a big problem.

Sorry I couldn't spend more time deciphering the article.  Have a great day.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #85 on: May 21, 2007, 08:41:18 AM »

Quote from: "Frijole"
Am headed to work so don't have time to read the Joran article ... it appears that in Joran's book he mentions corruption in the prison KIA... How's that for the pot calling the kettle black?  Specifically he is talking about the availability of drug.

I think that island is one big mess.  That's what the deal is with the awful car accidents and the knifings etc.  It's all about drugs.  They have a big problem.

HEHE Coruption ! What a suprise! Mathew case, Holloway case and on and on
I'm sure .....but can JVDS dig his grave any deeper?

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #86 on: May 21, 2007, 08:51:34 AM »

Hold the press ,Joran finds Drugs and corruption in Aruba Jail.Where is the Enquirer,when you need them.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #87 on: May 21, 2007, 08:55:47 AM »

Quote from: "Tiger"
Hold the press ,Joran finds Drugs and corruption in Aruba Jail.Where is the Enquirer,when you need them.

"Enquiring minds want to know..."   Very Happy  Very Happy

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #88 on: May 21, 2007, 09:01:38 AM »

Am headed to work so don't have time to read the Joran article ... it appears that in Joran's book he mentions corruption in the prison KIA... How's that for the pot calling the kettle black? Specifically he is talking about the availability of drug.

Ain't that the truth.  A drug dealer ratting on other drug dealers.  He is trying to make himself look like a saint and act like he is horrified that drugs are in the prison because he would never touch drugs.
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #89 on: May 21, 2007, 09:07:35 AM »

http://www.cspnv.com/archivo/pdf/May/19/A-19-5-07.pdf

In his recently published book, Joran van der Sloot is senala
For Barely 5 Florin Can Owing to A chieve 'Marihuana' in KIA and Guards Do Not Haci Nothing
is learn tecnica with for enter cu cellular without wordo detects

Oranjestad - Cu have corupcion in KIA is wordo confirms once more.  And the trip here door of nothing less cu the young come across Joran van der Sloot in his book cu recently owing to stay it publishes.  In his book "The Matter of Natalee Holloway, My Own Tale Concerning Her Disappearance", Joran do not save nothing and none person and none detaye.  One of the points cu is it pulls ahead attention is the form with the is describi several scenario, and among them, one confirmation cu day in day fo corruption in KIA.

The book, skibi at dutch u asistencia of Zvezdana Vukojevic, is draw one plaatchi of kico life in KIA is.  One hotel luboso it compares cu the celnan at keep of police.  Van der Sloot is count cu luho and detaye, that his companions of cel is at KIA,  with one day even pe is eiden, but also kico all is sosode in the institute corecional.

Although cu the was close in the section of hubentud, the form of life eiden is practicamente same for all prisoner.  Miss of freedom, but cu condicionnan more weigh debi at his age.  Thing is it pulls ahead attention is with Van der Sloot is talk of the trafiacion of drugs cu is take place eiden, the humamento of marihuana and another drugs without cu the guardians is haci something against this.

"The guardians is haci because; if it was they do not smell and look at nothing" Van der Sloot is skibi in his book.  The is show also with facil is for achieve drugs in KIA.  "For barely 5 guilder come across, could you achieve one sigaria of marihuana" Van der Sloot is follow tell.  Although the coin do not efectivo is haci business earnest eiden for succeed achieve drugs.  guardianan is it covers for they persons and is let cosnan happen cu not have to.  

Hour cu was conoci cu Joran was achieve privilege of visit debi at his age, companeronan of cel at once owing to siń'e subterfuge for succeed thirteen celularnan diminutive using the form of it sinks this in type of tire cu do not wordo detects for her metal detector.  So have mucho more co cu vd Sloot is admiti in his book.

Way to go Joran!  Bite the hand that fed you - love it!!  
Joran's going to expose the corruption on the island...give me a freakin' break!!

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #90 on: May 21, 2007, 09:15:00 AM »

So is this supposed to be some kinda bombshell that one can find reefer in jail?  And does the Big Goon think he's gonna be a big hero for pointing that out?   Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  

Squealing ought to ensure a big but well-deserved buttkicking next time one is in the pokey....... something to think about.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #91 on: May 21, 2007, 09:23:36 AM »

I just love Iwabwu (Wabbi).She is quick with the questions alright.Even her answers are questions. Laughing  :wink:Here's an example taken from RU:

DiamondDot wrote:
Beth knows what happened every moment of Natalee's stay in Aruba.

Wabbi wrote:
Does this mean that J2K are guilty of everything Beth has indicated?

DiamondDot wrote:
The continued effort to convict J2K is ridiculous, now.

Wabbi wrote:
Have J2K been charged with a crime? Just what exactly?

DiamondDot wrote:
She also knows, as I suspect you do too, that Natalee was alive and willing to meet as late as June 03, 2005.

Wabbi wrote:
Uncle Jossy said, on Scared Monkey's radio (podcast) that Natalee disappeared while in the company of J2K. Poof! JMHO & memory.

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #92 on: May 21, 2007, 09:29:44 AM »

I'm glad people in Aruba have finally taken notice of Joran's book.  He will have that whole island PO's before it is all said and done.

What is that last paragraph about?  A girl his age came to visit, etc.
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #93 on: May 21, 2007, 09:37:16 AM »

Not sure if this is old/bad info - but I do remember at one time we were told or at least we thought that Ben King was the supervisor over the jail.  Do we know if that's true?  And if so......

Wth is Joran doing?  Throwing Daddy's friend and his protector under the bus?  Did this freak's so-called parents even read this book before he put it out there?  

I can't grasp the logic here.  Does he think this will support his thesis of being completely honest?  I just don't get it.   Rolling Eyes

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #94 on: May 21, 2007, 09:39:46 AM »

Quote from: "San"
Am headed to work so don't have time to read the Joran article ... it appears that in Joran's book he mentions corruption in the prison KIA... How's that for the pot calling the kettle black? Specifically he is talking about the availability of drug.

Ain't that the truth.  A drug dealer ratting on other drug dealers.  He is trying to make himself look like a saint and act like he is horrified that drugs are in the prison because he would never touch drugs.

Ain't that the truth, San and Frijole. If there's drugs, Joran will know where to find them.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #95 on: May 21, 2007, 09:43:33 AM »

Quote from: "Lifesong"

Joran's going to expose the corruption on the island...give me a freakin' break!!

Maybe the prick will expose the crooked Dutch judges who gave him his freedom while he's at it. Doubt it. The Van der Sloots have always been selective in their memories.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #96 on: May 21, 2007, 09:47:13 AM »

Not sure if this is old/bad info - but I do remember at one time we were told or at least we thought that Ben King was the supervisor over the jail.  Do we know if that's true?  And if so......

Wth is Joran doing?  Throwing Daddy's friend and his protector under the bus?  Did this freak's so-called parents even read this book before he put it out there?  

I can't grasp the logic here.  Does he think this will support his thesis of being completely honest?  I just don't get it.   Rolling Eyes

In plain english Joran doesn't give a shit who he hurts and neither does Paulus.  Because if Paulus did he would have put a stop to this book. He just shit on the whole island of Aruba.  After what he did to that island he should have been grateful but no he is bashing the island, his girlfriends, Natalee.

Someone should have stabbed him to death when he was in prison.  Now he is hiding in the Netherlands.  Know what I say go get Paulus and do what you have to do to him and send a message to Joran and let's see how Joran handles that one.

WHERE ARE THE PROTESTERS NOW THAT SUPPORTED JORAN.  MAYBE THEY SHOULD HOLD A FEW SIGNS UP IN FRONT OF PAULUS' OFFICE.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #97 on: May 21, 2007, 09:49:55 AM »

Quote from: "Dayhiker"

Ain't that the truth, San and Frijole. If there's drugs, Joran will know where to find them.

Exactly.  Drug dealers know how to find drug dealers.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #98 on: May 21, 2007, 09:51:24 AM »

Quote from: "Dayhiker"

Maybe the prick will expose the crooked Dutch judges who gave him his freedom while he's at it. Doubt it. The Van der Sloots have always been selective in their memories.

He will never do that and that is because I truly believe one of the Judges is related to Paulus.  JMO.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #99 on: May 21, 2007, 09:52:07 AM »

In plain english Joran doesn't give a shit who he hurts and neither does Paulus.  Because if Paulus did he would have put a stop to this book. He just shit on the whole island of Aruba.  After what he did to that island he should have been grateful but no he is bashing the island, his girlfriends, Natalee.

Someone should have stabbed him to death when he was in prison.  Now he is hiding in the Netherlands.  Know what I say go get Paulus and do what you have to do to him and send a message to Joran and let's see how Joran handles that one.

WHERE ARE THE PROTESTERS NOW THAT SUPPORTED JORAN.  MAYBE THEY SHOULD HOLD A FEW SIGNS UP IN FRONT OF PAULUS' OFFICE.

He shit on the Dutch in Holland, too. He and his father have screwed everybody in their path, even their friends. Deepak, Satish and Freddy have been called liars by Joran. His father has lambasted law enforcement and prosecutors. They are becoming a tight circle of two, add three with Anita, as the noose closes in.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.