April 18, 2024, 04:53:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #625 5/20-5/22/2007  (Read 161486 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #120 on: May 21, 2007, 10:52:30 AM »

From on the Record with Greta 11/27/06:

Peter:  Well the search in the home address of the family Van der Sloot is very strange because the search warrant was made by Head Prosecutor Karin Janssen and contained an allowance to search the whole address Mon 19.  But when the police was on the spot another high ranking employee of the Justice Office it was Mr. Bob Witt reduced the search warrant to only the room of Joran and that’s very strange.  The police was extremely frustrated about this because they had some clues that something might have happened to Natalee elsewhere in the garden or in the house of the parents because Joran admits that he has been with Natalee and Deepak and Satish at the home of his parents.

=======================================

Beth:  Well I think now we have the names and faces of people who were obstructing justice, who were derailing and investigation, who were protecting suspects.  So now it’s time to depose these individuals and they need to get Bob Witt and these are the personal who were working in the Justice Department and they are the ones who have evidently they have information as to what happened or they would not have be outlining and planning the execution of the derailment of the investigation.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #121 on: May 21, 2007, 10:55:01 AM »

If what happened to Natalee is truly as it appears, the whole Van Der Sloot family shares in the guilt!  And, they should all do equal time in prison!   Evil or Very Mad
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #122 on: May 21, 2007, 10:57:30 AM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
If what happened to Natalee is truly as it appears, the whole Van Der Sloot family shares in the guilt!  And, they should all do equal time in prison!   Evil or Very Mad

I'd reduce the sentence of the youngest Sloot kid to half time,  Wink   But some time should be served just for being a Sloot!

. Very Happy

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
crazybabyborg
« Reply #123 on: May 21, 2007, 10:57:47 AM »

Quote from: "San"
From on the Record with Greta 11/27/06:

Peter:  Well the search in the home address of the family Van der Sloot is very strange because the search warrant was made by Head Prosecutor Karin Janssen and contained an allowance to search the whole address Mon 19.  But when the police was on the spot another high ranking employee of the Justice Office it was Mr. Bob Witt reduced the search warrant to only the room of Joran and that’s very strange.  The police was extremely frustrated about this because they had some clues that something might have happened to Natalee elsewhere in the garden or in the house of the parents because Joran admits that he has been with Natalee and Deepak and Satish at the home of his parents.

=======================================

Beth:  Well I think now we have the names and faces of people who were obstructing justice, who were derailing and investigation, who were protecting suspects.  So now it’s time to depose these individuals and they need to get Bob Witt and these are the personal who were working in the Justice Department and they are the ones who have evidently they have information as to what happened or they would not have be outlining and planning the execution of the derailment of the investigation.

That's it. Thank you for posting that, San!

I'd put DeVries investigative findings up in the "truth" catagory. Anything out of the Aruban sources has been "spin dried".
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #124 on: May 21, 2007, 10:58:42 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Posted by Paul at FOB:

paul

Mana:  
  Posted: Mon May 21st, 2007 07:36 am   Quote     Reply  

BFN began a thread yesterday claiming that profilers "sources inform him or her" that Paulus Van Der Sloot has been secreted to Holland by Dutch police.

I asked Joe Tacopina last night by email. His response is a definite no.

Medley must be so jealous......  Taco emailing with someone else.... Cool

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #125 on: May 21, 2007, 11:00:10 AM »

Sweaty Sloot could be in Holland. How else could he speak to Joran ?
Probably typing up a lawsuit too against the KLPD.
The Judge of Instruction plus Ben Vocking were a the Sloots for their play act search. DeVries was the source for that. And Vocking was placed on  " administrative leave " after as there was an appearance of a conflict of interest once ppl found out about his presence.
Aruba to me seems like once of those Balkan countries that were run by criminals and probably still are. IMO
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #126 on: May 21, 2007, 11:06:00 AM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
Quote from: "igsigs"
I wonder if Joe T is making threats to people translating the book?  The book certainly does not help Joran, IMO.

Maybe. I do think Ramm is taking some heat, from the usual suspects, for just doing the transcriptions. Frustrating that we got all that island boy, pimp crap and now that the actual *case* part of the book is next...it all stops.

Yep, I'm sure Ramm is taking some heat.  I find it more curious that Dugo hasn't continued.  Wasn't Dugo and HannieC supposed to be part of a "team" of people translating?

Dugo was supposed to do it at Scrux. That has obviously been shelved.

?Medley Relay threatening anyone who will not personally translate it for her so she can give her own version? We never heard much about the Arkansas/Aruba mailings to Paulus that were forged.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #127 on: May 21, 2007, 11:06:04 AM »

San,
Is Judge Witt the one who resembles Paulus?  

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #128 on: May 21, 2007, 11:07:43 AM »

Anna...you have a wonderful way with words...."Joran's shed"... Very Happy

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #129 on: May 21, 2007, 11:09:14 AM »

Bob Witt – Dutch Judge ruled on 6-17-05 that Paulus van der Sloot cannot visit Prime Suspect J. Sloot in jail, but that Joran’s Mother may do so (and she did on 6-1. Extended J2K custody on 6-17-05, and OK’d the transfer to KIA.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #130 on: May 21, 2007, 11:12:21 AM »

Quote from: "MeMere"

Embarassed

MeMere,
You know that's what we call them in the South.
What it looks like to me.  Concrete block and concrete floor, etc.  One mattress on floor.  I expect to see a food dish on the floor in the corner.  My dogs have vinyl tile in one and wood laminate in the other.  Only one pair on raw concrete.

Very Happy

PERSONA NON GRATA

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #131 on: May 21, 2007, 11:12:26 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Janet is also excellent on finding things so perhaps she will come on and post something verifying both were present.  I do recall someone saying Ben Vocking actually opened the door to Joran's shed.

You don't suppose he had been doing a bit of professional tidying-up in there do you?

In my dreams, Natalee has always been in a professional body bag.   Sad

Have they searched the Vocking household for any of those items Anita is alleged to have stashed away, those things she apparently deemed incriminating???  Well, since he is such a long-term member of LE, I guess he is immune to search and seizure laws.  And surely by now, they have all gotten rid of anything they were holding.

Instead of asking Jamie if he was holding something for Joran, maybe they should have been asking Vocking if he was holding anything for Paulus!  Or Anita!  What did she ask people to hold?  And why?

I believe it's in a Natalee Freebird's Doc that might be Corruption and Collusion.

They were both there.. it's a fact.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #132 on: May 21, 2007, 11:13:21 AM »

Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "Frijole"
Am headed to work so don't have time to read the Joran article ... it appears that in Joran's book he mentions corruption in the prison KIA... How's that for the pot calling the kettle black? Specifically he is talking about the availability of drug.

I think that island is one big mess.  That's what the deal is with the awful car accidents and the knifings etc.  It's all about drugs.  They have a big problem.

Sorry I couldn't spend more time deciphering the article.  Have a great day.

Ain't that the truth.  A drug dealer ratting on other drug dealers.  He is trying to make himself look like a saint and act like he is horrified that drugs are in the prison because he would never touch drugs.

Too cool.  Now the drug dealing prisoners will be after Mr. Talk-all-the-time Joran.  Isn't Ben King his godfather, who took him out of KIA each evening to visit in his home with Paulus and Anita, so that he did not have to spend time with any "slaves."

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #133 on: May 21, 2007, 11:13:54 AM »

I'd reduce the sentence of the youngest Sloot kid to half time,  Wink   But some time should be served just for being a Sloot!

. Very Happy

I still think some of the most damning evidence against Paulus and the bogus timeline is the question of exactly how many sloots were on the flight back to Aruba with Anita.  I still believe that the two younger brothers weren't even on the island.  We've never gotten confirmation either way on the airline records, right?

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #134 on: May 21, 2007, 11:14:51 AM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
Rob: I must say, you may have my favorite avatar. It's the only one that addresses the frustration I feel over this case with just a touch of vengence!  Laughing  Laughing

Thank you CBB  Wink  Very Happy

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #135 on: May 21, 2007, 11:15:24 AM »

Yeah!  What he said.  I totally agree with that.  I particularly want to see Anita interrogated (not interviewed) by the Dutch.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #136 on: May 21, 2007, 11:15:28 AM »

Posted by Also_Dutch at RU:

Also_Dutch Posted: Mon May 21, 2007 1:29 am  

Quote:

Wednesday June 15th 2005
Later I hear from my parents that they searched the house today. Suddenly a horde of police, plain clothes detectives and press stand in front of our door.

Ben King, a good friend of my father's is visiting us with his wife. We know him for 15 years and my mothers is best friends with his wife. I also attended middle school together with their eldest daughter. He took two weeks off from work to avoid work and private to mix up. He works as policy-assistant at the Openbaar Ministerie, but as a non-jurist he is working on completely different cases, than the Holloway case.

The above quote is taken from page 165 of Joran's book. This cleares the matter of Judges at the Van der Sloot residence. Ben King is a civil servant and not a lawyer, judge or (A)DA.

I think I don't ahve to explain further

So it seems Ben King took time off his Aruban government ministry job immediately after Natalee disappeared and his sole intent was to derail the case, and was staying at the Van der Sloot house.

It is obvious, Klaas. This was a cover-up assisted by the government.

One more thing. The judge refused to a full search of the Van der Sloot  house FOR A SECOND TIME when PAULUS WAS ARRESTED.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #137 on: May 21, 2007, 11:16:11 AM »

Quote from: "MeMere"

Embarassed

MeMere,
You know that's what we call them in the South.
What it looks like to me.  Concrete block and concrete floor, etc.  One mattress on floor.  I expect to see a food dish on the floor in the corner.  My dogs have vinyl tile in one and wood laminate in the other.  Only one pair on raw concrete.

Very Happy

Oh please...it was perfect.... Very Happy

From the beginning...when I saw his "apartment", I pictured what it would have been like to be sent to my family's garage with a mattress...and
have them call it an apartment....I wonder if it started out has some kind
of punishment....???

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #138 on: May 21, 2007, 11:16:26 AM »

. Very Happy

I wouldn't think about reducing anything until the whole sordid story came out-JMO

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #139 on: May 21, 2007, 11:17:32 AM »

Ben Vocking was over the jails and prison system during the Alex Matthews scandal which Aruba lost in the International Court of Human Rights.  Matthews didn't get much money but it was a moral victory.  He allegedly broke Ben Vocking's jaw fighting in prison was why he was treated so badly.  

Marianne Croes admitted that whatever that strange title is, Vocking was a member of the Office of the Prosecution and that he took off vacation time to be there to support his good friend Paulus.  Guess he was returning the favor Paulus did him when Paulus was in charge of evidence on Matthews, etc.  

How's that for conflict of interest?  A member of the Prosecution on hand to obfuscate a search.  That would get a person fired in this country in a heartbeat but this is Aruba.

So Joran says the ALE is totally corrupt and this is who investigated Natalee's disappearance.

Does that last paragraph say something about getting a small cell phone in past the metal detectors?  I just see something about celular and metal detector.  Could say most anything.

That's what I recall also, Anna.  Whodathunk Paulus' own best friend is now on the Sporter's list of corrupt islanders.  LOL.  Paulus and Joran have to be the most corrupt of all the corrupt after Anita.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.