March 28, 2024, 04:02:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #625 5/20-5/22/2007  (Read 160971 times)
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #200 on: May 21, 2007, 02:50:43 PM »

Sorry not sure why that link blew the margins  Embarassed  Rolling Eyes

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #201 on: May 21, 2007, 02:51:10 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Quote from: "*******"
Just boggles my mind..KJ actually inquired to our justice dept about there trip to Austria and being related to Hitler. Dompig on National TV saying she did drugs and probably caused her own death by OD. Renfro worked behind the scenes spreading as much garbage as she could think of.

No one ever mentioned what these Pimps did every weekend. Not once did they mention the possibilty of her being drugged at C&C by predaters. Clear and precise who they were protecting.

Renfro started working this thing immediately.  At first I thought she was just taking her shot at getting into the international spotlight, but now I am not so certain of that.  It looks more like she was running interference for someone from the start, beginning with the posters and the cell number.

If that is true, she should spend time sitting in jail right next to the rest of them!  Evil or Very Mad

There is no doubt she is paid to create "mis-information campaigns"
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #202 on: May 21, 2007, 02:55:44 PM »

Just boggles my mind..KJ actually inquired to our justice dept about there trip to Austria and being related to Hitler. Dompig on National TV saying she did drugs and probably caused her own death by OD. Renfro worked behind the scenes spreading as much garbage as she could think of.

No one ever mentioned what these Pimps did every weekend. Not once did they mention the possibilty of her being drugged at C&C by predaters. Clear and precise who they were protecting.

Renfro started working this thing immediately.  At first I thought she was just taking her shot at getting into the international spotlight, but now I am not so certain of that.  It looks more like she was running interference for someone from the start, beginning with the posters and the cell number.

If that is true, she should spend time sitting in jail right next to the rest of them!  Evil or Very Mad

Someone was already attacking NH and her Family within a few days on every blog. Alot of the comments were deleted like at Trip Advisor..Let's hope the KLPD have a duplicate of Renfro's HD as well..Hopefully she kept her dirty work on the same HD.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #203 on: May 21, 2007, 03:01:37 PM »

Hopefully they have looked into her bank account as well as her phone and computer records to see where her money comes from.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #204 on: May 21, 2007, 03:09:00 PM »

They got caught in a classic Catch 22. Originally the Natalee bashers were put on the forums to accuse Natalee of being drunk and wasted. Even Joe Tacopina said this.

Then they discovered that Joran could be charged with rape because his statement of her losing unconsciousness was on the record and the story changed.

The fact that Natalee left Carlos and Charlie's in good condition and was disabled within 30 or so minutes would definitely indicate she had been drugged. That trip to the lighthouse was to allow time for the drugs to take affect.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #205 on: May 21, 2007, 03:10:49 PM »

Quote from: "Dayhiker"
Quote from: "blah"
after reading about the bigotry from Renfro on that site, I started thinking that maye the "slave" and "hitler" line came from renfro when she was helping joran get a story together

Hitler is rarely spoken of in this country. His legacy is much more remembered by peoples in Europe, especially those in countires that were overrun by the tyrant. Like Holland. This is more likely where the Hitler remark originated, from the minds of the Natalee bashing Van der Scum.

Dayhiker, as someone who lives in the Northeast and also as someone that had family members that were exterminated by the Nazi's and relatives (the few there are still alive) were imprisoned by the Nazi's, very few of us ever even talk about Hitler. We do talk about Nazi's in general. It's a sorry chapter most of us would like to forget. We can not forget however, because right now in Iran we are facing a similar threat.

When Hitler is mentioned, it's only in the vilest terms and not associated with a strict mother.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #206 on: May 21, 2007, 03:20:04 PM »

Quote from: "Dayhiker"

They got caught in a classic Catch 22. Originally the Natalee bashers were put on the forums to accuse Natalee of being drunk and wasted. Even Joe Tacopina said this.

Then they discovered that Joran could be charged with rape because his statement of her losing unconsciousness was on the record and the story changed.

The fact that Natalee left Carlos and Charlie's in good condition and was disabled within 30 or so minutes would definitely indicate she had been drugged. That trip to the lighthouse was to allow time for the drugs to take affect.

Your absolutely right!! However NH snorting cocaine?? Last thing she would be doing is falling a sleep. Dompig should have got Buti to say he saw her with heroin instead..It would have at least fit the lie.

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #207 on: May 21, 2007, 03:21:31 PM »

OT - Pakistan’s woman tourism minister tendered her resignation today after hardline Islamic clerics accused her of obscenity for hugging her instructor after a charity parachute jump.

Just when you think the world has come a long way, we read stuff like this!
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #208 on: May 21, 2007, 03:25:19 PM »

Obscene Hug!

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #209 on: May 21, 2007, 03:42:49 PM »

I found this photo in Chicago's bucket.... is this the same car that was parked in front of the Kalpoes? That pic is from Freddy's house.

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #210 on: May 21, 2007, 03:46:06 PM »

look here....Hyro Oduber .. the guy from Aruba Aviation. He looks a lot younger than I imagined.

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #211 on: May 21, 2007, 03:47:50 PM »

more on Ernesto

+++

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #212 on: May 21, 2007, 03:47:51 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"

I found this photo in Chicago's bucket.... is this the same car that was parked in front of the Kalpoes? That pic is from Freddy's house.

Hmmmm.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #213 on: May 21, 2007, 03:49:02 PM »

Tyler- Klaas has posted that photo before. I just noticed the car since we finally have a new pic of the outside of the Kalpoe residence.. looks similar.

+++

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #214 on: May 21, 2007, 03:49:27 PM »

OT - Pakistan’s woman tourism minister tendered her resignation today after hardline Islamic clerics accused her of obscenity for hugging her instructor after a charity parachute jump.

Just when you think the world has come a long way, we read stuff like this!

Yup..We have seen 2 examples of this recently in India as well involving american celebrities.. Not to mention the outrageous stoning of the kurdish girl who associated with a  sunni muslim man. Evil or Very Mad Not one person tried to save her. I did see however that they arrested 4 family members and were hunting down others.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #215 on: May 21, 2007, 03:50:36 PM »

Tyler- Klaas has posted that photo before. I just noticed the car since we finally have a new pic of the outside of the Kalpoe residence.. looks similar.

I wish we could see the wheels better.  Hubs might be the same as the other one.  Do you suppose?  Nah, I don't know what to think.  Too many lies in this case.  Kalpoes took Joran and Natalee to Freddy's car (that stop that they made that has so aluded us).

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #216 on: May 21, 2007, 03:52:53 PM »

look here....Hyro Oduber .. the guy from Aruba Aviation. He looks a lot younger than I imagined.

Thats a old picture..You can see what he looks like in his photo album
http://new.photos.yahoo.com/hyrooduber

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #217 on: May 21, 2007, 03:58:05 PM »

Obscene Hug!

GMAB!  I'm assuming this was a 'tandem' jump?  Meaning the guy had been strapped to her back all the way down to the ground?   Shocked   And they're having a problem with the hug, lol???  Wow.  And she's showing so much skin too.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #218 on: May 21, 2007, 04:00:08 PM »

you guys remeber this shot from one of the Arubay videos? I wonder if this has anything to do with Meneses?????

+++

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #219 on: May 21, 2007, 04:01:48 PM »

Rob,

If you can get a clear read on the tail number, we can probably track it down.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.