March 28, 2024, 01:38:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #625 5/20-5/22/2007  (Read 160988 times)
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #780 on: May 21, 2007, 11:59:05 PM »

Casa, Lala's and all it is true you never stop worrying about your kids and then your grandkids.

As alot of you know, I live in a very small town in Illinois. We have a very good volunteer Fire Department and Rescue department. Thank God we have never had to use the Fire Department but have used the Rescue department twice. Both at night. I think those volunteers sleep with there clothes on they are so fast.

Last night our Friends lost there 2 year old granchild. Aspirated a balloon or piece of. The childs father as well as Grandfather are both on our rescue department as well as being 2 of 3 EMT s. Still were unable to save the child. Heartbreaking.

Just a swinging with the tribe
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #781 on: May 21, 2007, 11:59:05 PM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
Quote from: "robots"
Quote from: "Anna"
This is a tiny little program that you install and it checks your spelling on anything you type anywhere on the Internet.

Doesn't interfere with anything and I have used it for years without even a single problem.

You DO have to right click and select Check Spelling from the little menu, however.  Doesn't work automatically and sometimes I am too lazy/tired to use it.

http://www.iespell.com/

too lazy ???

or too tired from changing clothes all the time

heheheheheheheheehe..
 Cool

just teasing ya Anna  Very Happy

How fast do robots run?

i typed in CAMO mode, i dont think she can see me  Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #782 on: May 21, 2007, 11:59:10 PM »

Looks like Jorans book is not even top 60 anymore in the NL. Hope he spends that book money fast cause his freedom is nearing a end. Cool

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #783 on: May 21, 2007, 11:59:41 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
I fixed grits every morning for 20 years. Haven't fixed them once since the divorce.
 I miss the grits.  Laughing
Laughing  Laughing  Make yourself some grits and just forget all the other.

Has anyone other than my mother, myself made grits with butter and sugar to encourage little tikes to eat grits.

I absolutely love grits!!!!
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #784 on: May 22, 2007, 12:01:02 AM »

Quote from: "Sam"
Casa, Lala's and all it is true you never stop worrying about your kids and then your grandkids.

As alot of you know, I live in a very small town in Illinois. We have a very good volunteer Fire Department and Rescue department. Thank God we have never had to use the Fire Department but have used the Rescue department twice. Both at night. I think those volunteers sleep with there clothes on they are so fast.

Last night our Friends lost there 2 year old granchild. Aspirated a balloon or piece of. The childs father as well as Grandfather are both on our rescue department as well as being 2 of 3 EMT s. Still were unable to save the child. Heartbreaking.

THat is so very sad, Sam.  Such a tragedy.  Crying or Very sad
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #785 on: May 22, 2007, 12:01:39 AM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Time for me to Hug Nemo.  See you monkeys tomorrow.

Nite nite Lala's.  I will attend to the sweeping tonight  Wink

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #786 on: May 22, 2007, 12:02:22 AM »

Quote from: "Red"
Quote from: "bleachedblack"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Bleachedblack - yes, TES plans to go back to Aruba mid-June

From the discussions I was apart of this is a done deal. There are some last minute logistics involved, but as Arnold said ... THEY WILL BE BACK!

There will be much more to report on this as it becomes more available. We are trying to get an interview with the company who is helping do this in-dept search. It really is quite something.

A deep water search is quite the under taking and the technology is just amazing. More to come on this in the future for sure.

I am so glad to hear this, though I would not have faulted TES if they did not return to Aruba after the treatment they received the last several times there.

Who necessarily says they are going to Aruba? Just a thought.  Wink

Shocked

Ditto the  Shocked  Robots
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #787 on: May 22, 2007, 12:02:44 AM »

Quote from: "*******"
Looks like Jorans book is not even top 60 anymore in the NL. Hope he spends that book money fast cause his freedom is nearing a end. Cool

Wonder how large the pages are and if they would serve to line a bird cage. It should be out soon on the dollar booktable in some 2nd rate bookstore.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #788 on: May 22, 2007, 12:03:45 AM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Time for me to Hug Nemo.  See you monkeys tomorrow.

Night Lalas..
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #789 on: May 22, 2007, 12:04:14 AM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
I am back from Texas ... TES had a great event and I think we are going to be able to offer some more things for you guys here ar Scared Monkeys to help TES and their searches.

Welcome Back Red.. what an awesome show !
Be interesting to hear how we can help!

Thanks ... we try to get you a flavor of what its like to be there. In the next day or so many pics and video will be available of the event.

It really was an experience.

Rough early estimates are that they raised $60-65K ...  Very Happy
.  I am only sorry it was not $65,000,000 for such awesome work.  What are the avenues for government grants, or do we want to get into this, since it would facilitate involvement of paperwork that would require more money via paperwork than money obtained.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #790 on: May 22, 2007, 12:04:19 AM »

From the discussions I was apart of this is a done deal. There are some last minute logistics involved, but as Arnold said ... THEY WILL BE BACK!

There will be much more to report on this as it becomes more available. We are trying to get an interview with the company who is helping do this in-dept search. It really is quite something.

A deep water search is quite the under taking and the technology is just amazing. More to come on this in the future for sure.

I am so glad to hear this, though I would not have faulted TES if they did not return to Aruba after the treatment they received the last several times there.

Shocked

hi angie....so nice to see you

i am still in shock   Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #791 on: May 22, 2007, 12:04:44 AM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
I fixed grits every morning for 20 years. Haven't fixed them once since the divorce.
 I miss the grits.  Laughing
Laughing  Laughing  Make yourself some grits and just forget all the other.

Has anyone other than my mother, myself made grits with butter and sugar to encourage little tikes to eat grits.

Sounds just like we used to have our porridge (oatmeal), plus milk.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
crazymom
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #792 on: May 22, 2007, 12:04:59 AM »

My parents live in a rural area and the First Responder was at their house within 3 minutes and saved my dad's life when he had a massive heart attack.

I am sorry to hear about your friends' grandbaby.  They are in my prayers.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #793 on: May 22, 2007, 12:05:07 AM »

Shocked

Staying in Aruba ...
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #794 on: May 22, 2007, 12:05:24 AM »

OMG what a tragedy for that family. The poor parents will face the "what if's" for a very very long time.............so sad.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #795 on: May 22, 2007, 12:06:55 AM »

Memory is of course often effected, as such leads many people post stroke  to at times understand what is being said to them, but they are not able to speak having varrying degrees of expressive aphasia. Memory impairment
definately can play apart. I have seen some people with mild memory impairment , profound loss of gross motor movement  retain their  primary language and it always reminds me what miracle the human brain is.

I saw one of those brief little things they do on the news recently and they said that those who have suffered a stroke who are smokers no longer have the urge to smoke. They said it may eventually lead to a real breakthrough in a way to keep us smokers from wanting a cigarette. That would be a good thing.

You mean a fellow would be better off with a stroke than a cigarette. Shocked

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #796 on: May 22, 2007, 12:08:34 AM »

Quote from: "Artcolley"

THat is so very sad, Sam.  Such a tragedy.  Crying or Very sad

Yes it is. Breaks my heart. I can only imagine how they feel. Two older siblings, 4 and 6 which is probably how the child got ahold of the balloon.
My hubby said it could have happened to us. And I said No not at that age because I always knew the danger. But other things can be just as dangerous. Like hot dogs. So many things plus older children can aspirate on balloons as well.

I am so greatful to God that he allowed us to raise 2 healthy children.

Just a swinging with the tribe
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #797 on: May 22, 2007, 12:08:50 AM »

Nite Monkeys,I am sorry about the child and the balloon.Good to see you Red.I gave out the good formula to Gumbo,so enjoy.Okra is good and I love Grits.
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #798 on: May 22, 2007, 12:09:03 AM »

Wonder how large the pages are and if they would serve to line a bird cage. It should be out soon on the dollar booktable in some 2nd rate bookstore.

If they are not big enough for a birdcage I would have some other suggestions for their use  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #799 on: May 22, 2007, 12:10:32 AM »

His next stop is Aruba..I am sure first in line on his book tour to interview him will be the KLPD. Twisted Evil Then the eagerly awaited Memoirs of the Pimps Mother due out 3rd-4th quarter.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.