April 20, 2024, 08:17:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #627 5/23 - 5/24/2007  (Read 152944 times)
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #260 on: May 24, 2007, 09:22:57 AM »

Quote from: "Artcolley"
It's supposed to go up to nearly 80 degrees here today. After our recent cold snap, this is gonna feel like 120!!!!

Got all the a/c's installed yesterday, so at least the doggies and me will be nice and cool!

We have been having unusual weather the past few weeks, very low humidity, mild temperatures and cool breezes.  This morning almost felt like a touch of fall was in the air.  Go figure?  The world seems to be a little upside down these days.
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #261 on: May 24, 2007, 09:26:18 AM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Quote from: "Artcolley"
It's supposed to go up to nearly 80 degrees here today. After our recent cold snap, this is gonna feel like 120!!!!

Got all the a/c's installed yesterday, so at least the doggies and me will be nice and cool!

We have been having unusual weather the past few weeks, very low humidity, mild temperatures and cool breezes.  This morning almost felt like a touch of fall was in the air.  Go figure?  The world seems to be a little upside down these days.

IT certainly does!!!
I watch a "safari" cam out of South Africa and they had SNOW the other day! Talk about weird! Shocked
Their temps were colder than ours yesterday. THey were at 51 in the afternoon! Laughing
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #262 on: May 24, 2007, 09:28:09 AM »

Quote from: "Peaches"
You aren't the only one, Easy.  I remember getting up in the summer, hopping on my bike and being gone all day.  Of course, we ran in and out of the house all day but I don't remember worrying about my personal safety.

Things are much different now and it sucks.

Boy this brings back memories Peaches because this is what I did all day in the summer.  Always riding my bike around the corner and what ever block I was on there was always one of my parents friends near by.

I remember I was riding my bike for a couple of weeks the summer I was 12 years old and my hip was broke Laughing .  I was telling my mother I felt pain in my leg and I would limp but I was still riding my bike and going all over pain and all.  Then one day I was having a catch with my sister and I slipped and that really did it and my mother took me to the doctor and said my bone was moving away from my hip Shocked .  I still have the pins in my hip till this day.
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #263 on: May 24, 2007, 09:29:09 AM »

Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "Peaches"
You aren't the only one, Easy.  I remember getting up in the summer, hopping on my bike and being gone all day.  Of course, we ran in and out of the house all day but I don't remember worrying about my personal safety.

Things are much different now and it sucks.

Boy this brings back memories Peaches because this is what I did all day in the summer.  Always riding my bike around the corner and what ever block I was on there was always one of my parents friends near by.

I remember I was riding my bike for a couple of weeks the summer I was 12 years old and my hip was broke Laughing .  I was telling my mother I felt pain in my leg and I would limp but I was still riding my bike and going all over pain and all.  Then one day I was having a catch with my sister and I slipped and that really did it and my mother took me to the doctor and said my bone was moving away from my hip Shocked .  I still have the pins in my hip till this day.

OMG, San! THat must have been painful!
Tough little kid you were! Laughing  Shocked
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #264 on: May 24, 2007, 09:30:50 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
SB - I know what you mean.  It's really sad what our world has become.

Yes, it really is. We live on the edge of town, the "boonies" as I like to say. Everyone has at least a couple of acres of land. It is beautiful out here. One neighbor has horses, and we can hear them neigh. I will not allow Justin to wait alone outside for the school bus. Pervs troll neighborhoods at bus pick up and drop off times, looking for kids to snatch. Out here, it would be very easy for a child to be taken with no witnesses, no one there to intervene, no one there to even know the child had been taken. I cannot send him outside to play without adult (my) supervision, for the same reasons. When I was a kid, we lived outside. As long as it was daylight, we were out and playing with neighbor children. And not just in our yard. We were up and down and across a block each way from our own block. We walked all over town and explored. It was a wonderful way to grow, with exercise, learning, bonding with others, freedom with security and fresh air. Justin has none of that.  Crying or Very sad

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #265 on: May 24, 2007, 09:31:47 AM »

Where in the world is Glenada and JR????  Sittin' in a tree?   Laughing
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #266 on: May 24, 2007, 09:33:54 AM »

San! You would have fit right in with our neighborhood! When injured, we did not cry about it. Just got up and went on to play! Man, being a kid back then was wonderful!

justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #267 on: May 24, 2007, 09:35:01 AM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Where in the world is Glenada and JR????  Sittin' in a tree?   Laughing

Ewwwww! That brought to mind the k-i-s-s-i-n-g taunt. Again, ewwwwww!

justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #268 on: May 24, 2007, 09:37:26 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Gabby,
Love your hair doo.  Bleached black will be jealous!

Very Happy

BB could achieve the same look with a bit of hair gel!  Very Happy

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #269 on: May 24, 2007, 09:37:31 AM »

Quote from: "justinsmama"
San! You would have fit right in with our neighborhood! When injured, we did not cry about it. Just got up and went on to play! Man, being a kid back then was wonderful!

For some reason my parents always waited to take me to the doctor.  I fractured my elbow one time and once again they waiting a week. Laughing

Now that I think about it I think my parents were nuts Laughing

God forbid that was my brother he would have been to the doctor right then and there.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #270 on: May 24, 2007, 09:39:40 AM »

I hear ya, Justins.  It's sad.  I know where my girl is all the time.  She doesn't leave the subdivision.  My field of adventure was so much larger as a kid.  We used to take the city bus downtown and run all over the place.  I would never think of letting my girl do that.  She has been to the mall twice without a parent.  In the daytime.  With a friend and her cellphone and tight pick up plans.  

The world has gone to hell in a hand basket.  
How did it happen?

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #271 on: May 24, 2007, 09:40:37 AM »

It is sad,the world we live in and what we have to teach our children,today
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #272 on: May 24, 2007, 09:43:59 AM »

Quote from: "IndyDan"
Didn’t get here much yesterday but I did read all the nice messages and comments left for me about my new granddaughter and just wanted to say thank you – very much appreciated, you guys are great.  Thank You

And to those remembering the good ole days...... Grandpa = old enough to remember them too!    Wink

CONGRATS, GRANDPA!!!!

justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #273 on: May 24, 2007, 09:46:03 AM »

For some reason my parents always waited to take me to the doctor.  I fractured my elbow one time and once again they waiting a week. Laughing

God forbid that was my brother he would have been to the doctor right then and there.

Poor San! We should fracture your bro's elbow and dislocate his hip for payback!

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #274 on: May 24, 2007, 09:47:24 AM »

Is that you sis?   Laughing
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #275 on: May 24, 2007, 09:50:27 AM »

I caught a portion of an interview with the 60-year-old mother of twins this morning.  Anyone else see her?  Does she have other children, or is this a first?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #276 on: May 24, 2007, 09:51:12 AM »

SEARCHABLE LIST OF THE STATEMENTS REQUESTED IN THE DR. PHIL MOTION TO COMPEL (in excel format) - This was put together by GRANDE - Thanks Grande!

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/fun-images/nhcase-statements.xls

This list is really cool!

GOODMORNING ALL!
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #277 on: May 24, 2007, 09:54:24 AM »

SEARCHABLE LIST OF THE STATEMENTS REQUESTED IN THE DR. PHIL MOTION TO COMPEL (in excel format) - This was put together by GRANDE - Thanks Grande!

GOODMORNING ALL!

Has there been anything new happening with those California cases?
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #278 on: May 24, 2007, 09:54:45 AM »

GOODMORNING ALL!

This is truly magnificent.  Nice job, Carpe.  It's the spreadsheet of my dreams....

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #279 on: May 24, 2007, 09:56:18 AM »

Klaas
Where are things at in the Dr.Phil case now?
I haven't heard a peep lately.

Wonder if the Kalpoes will continue to persue the case since the Dutch investigators have been on Island?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.