April 25, 2024, 07:26:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #627 5/23 - 5/24/2007  (Read 153075 times)
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #320 on: May 24, 2007, 11:35:17 AM »

Quote from: "greeneyedlady"
Quote from: "IndyDan"
Quote from: "Easywriter"
Didn’t get here much yesterday but I did read all the nice messages and comments left for me about my new granddaughter and just wanted to say thank you – very much appreciated, you guys are great.  Thank You

And to those remembering the good ole days...... Grandpa = old enough to remember them too!    Wink

How is the mom and baby doing?

They're doing great, Easy.  Thanks

Congrats,Grandpa-is this your first grandchild?

It's number 2 GEL.  First girl. Thanks
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #321 on: May 24, 2007, 11:35:32 AM »

Quote from: "AZSunny"
Quote from: "AZSunny"
Reading through some of the BS at the other sites, another glaring reason not to go to Aruba for a vacation arises.  Those that post on those sites and still go to Aruba should be enough to send anyone in the opposite direction.  I’m surprised some of them are not vacationing in some third world country, negotiating deals with the street pimps.

Maybe that is where "glenda" is!!   Laughing

Hey Easy,  the tall one won!!! Wink

lol  Yes she did!  I started to come on and say Taylor Hicks won...... last year, but I was too tired.  It was a good show with lots of talent.

Smokey Robinson was awesome, and he can still sing beautifully.  Tony Bennett still is "the entertainer" to me.  His voice is softer, but his style is still there!

Smokey was smokin' and so was Gladys!  I noticed that Haley's legs were still lookin' good too!   Cool
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #322 on: May 24, 2007, 11:37:11 AM »

Didn’t get here much yesterday but I did read all the nice messages and comments left for me about my new granddaughter and just wanted to say thank you – very much appreciated, you guys are great.  Thank You

And to those remembering the good ole days...... Grandpa = old enough to remember them too!    Wink

How is the mom and baby doing?

They're doing great, Easy.  Thanks

Any chances of seeing some pictures of the newborn?  How is the dad holding up?  We tend to forget about the dads during these events.

You bet Easy, this weekend I'll put some up.  
Dad must be doing just fine, he texted me this morning saying "don't forget to bring the shotgun"  LOL
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #323 on: May 24, 2007, 11:38:04 AM »

Quote from: "Artcolley"
Well, I see I messed up the quote box again! Rolling Eyes

Glad to see someone else do that once in a while.  Laughing
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #324 on: May 24, 2007, 11:40:25 AM »

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/719/5/

Molester di dos toro na Sero Patrishi        
Thursday, 24 May 2007  

Diahuebs mainta algo pasa di 10'or un habitante di Sero Patrishi tawata keha pa molester di toro. A bin topa dos toro ta cana los den e bario di Sero Patrishi. A pidi asistencia di polis pa asina localiza e dońo di e bestianan pa asina guianan pa nan cas. Click read more pa mas imagen.

IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #325 on: May 24, 2007, 11:41:22 AM »

Quote from: "justinsmama"

CONGRATS, GRANDPA!!!!

Hey wait, I thought you were roughing it today?   Shocked
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #326 on: May 24, 2007, 11:55:26 AM »

Sure is quiet here today.  Did someone accidentally push the “shun” button?   Razz
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #327 on: May 24, 2007, 11:56:04 AM »

Sure is quiet here today.  Did someone accidentally push the “shun” button?   Razz

Laughing  Laughing

I'm trying to liven things up with pictures but nobody likes them I guess, LOLOL  Laughing
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #328 on: May 24, 2007, 11:59:38 AM »

Laughing
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #329 on: May 24, 2007, 12:01:02 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

Laughing  Laughing

I'm trying to liven things up with pictures but nobody likes them I guess, LOLOL  Laughing

Looks like someone left the gate open at FOB, because another new poster is now posting damaging info about der Sloot.  Maybe we should all jump over there and flush out JR. lol
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #330 on: May 24, 2007, 12:01:30 PM »

Laughing  Laughing

Hey, I saw them, but MIL called...now, I have to pay some bills and do some paperwork that I've put off.  Will be checking in...

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #331 on: May 24, 2007, 12:01:36 PM »

Hey Lil Puma,Vaya con Dios.Take care monkeys.I don't care about Glenda,or where she is.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #332 on: May 24, 2007, 12:02:19 PM »

Laughing  Laughing

Looks like someone left the gate open at FOB, because another new poster is now posting damaging info about der Sloot.  Maybe we should all jump over there and flush out JR. lol

I just saw that, LOL  Laughing
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #333 on: May 24, 2007, 12:12:23 PM »

Morning!

Ah, yes, the world has gone nuts.

Easy, you made me think of the long bike rides on Saturdays that a few of us would take! We'd pack a picnic lunch and off we'd go!  Parents never had to worry.
But, then, we kids also seemed to have a lot of common sense at a young age which is something I also seem lacking in a lot of young kids today.

I think they are too pampered and not allowed to think for themselves.
Also, parents are not allowed to discipline their own children as they see fit.

It kinda reminds me a lot of what we USED to learn in school about the indoctrination of the children in the then Communist USSR.
As kids we were so appalled at what we learned and I think to see it all happening here in this country and our own people taking it in stride is a bit much for us older MOnkeys to bear. Especially since the younger people in this country don't seem to think there is anything wrong with it.

I guess a lot of people are becoming the "Useful Idiots" that the USSR used to count on to push forth their agenda.

I think I need more coffee. THis subject is one of MY touchy ones! Cool

I totally agree.  Mr. Khruschev told Mr. Kennedy, "I will destroy you from within."  Which K succeeded?   I think it is easy to see.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #334 on: May 24, 2007, 12:13:23 PM »

Moonshadows post at FOB:

What do you think it meant when it (seawolf) told me this;

keep what u know on the dl cause we prolly know the same things.....let me ask you then...what was natalee's peculiar eating habit???...

Seawolf's response:

because ur lila........thats why i asked you that....that fact is she has no particualr eating habit............spinning with 2 nicks shame on u........

Laughing  Laughing
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #335 on: May 24, 2007, 12:14:51 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "Peaches"
You aren't the only one, Easy.  I remember getting up in the summer, hopping on my bike and being gone all day.  Of course, we ran in and out of the house all day but I don't remember worrying about my personal safety.

Things are much different now and it sucks.

Boy this brings back memories Peaches because this is what I did all day in the summer.  Always riding my bike around the corner and what ever block I was on there was always one of my parents friends near by.

I remember I was riding my bike for a couple of weeks the summer I was 12 years old and my hip was broke Laughing .  I was telling my mother I felt pain in my leg and I would limp but I was still riding my bike and going all over pain and all.  Then one day I was having a catch with my sister and I slipped and that really did it and my mother took me to the doctor and said my bone was moving away from my hip Shocked .  I still have the pins in my hip till this day.

OMG, San! THat must have been painful!
Tough little kid you were! Laughing  Shocked

San is still tough but a beautiful young woman now.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #336 on: May 24, 2007, 12:18:40 PM »

SEARCHABLE LIST OF THE STATEMENTS REQUESTED IN THE DR. PHIL MOTION TO COMPEL (in excel format) - This was put together by GRANDE - Thanks Grande!

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/fun-images/nhcase-statements.xls

This list is really cool!

GOODMORNING ALL!

I have been wondering where Grande is.  What a piece of work this is! and I mean that in the best way.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #337 on: May 24, 2007, 12:19:33 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
SEARCHABLE LIST OF THE STATEMENTS REQUESTED IN THE DR. PHIL MOTION TO COMPEL (in excel format) - This was put together by GRANDE - Thanks Grande!

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/fun-images/nhcase-statements.xls

This list is really cool!

GOODMORNING ALL!

I have been wondering where Grande is.  What a piece of work this is! and I mean that in the best way.

Yes, it's an EXCELLENT resource for filtering and sorting who gave what statement and when.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #338 on: May 24, 2007, 12:23:40 PM »

Reading through some of the BS at the other sites, another glaring reason not to go to Aruba for a vacation arises.  Those that post on those sites and still go to Aruba should be enough to send anyone in the opposite direction.  I’m surprised some of them are not vacationing in some third world country, negotiating deals with the street pimps.

And at this point, you would not think Aruba  third-world?  Laughing  Laughing

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #339 on: May 24, 2007, 12:26:00 PM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:   Laughing

Still Looking For Joran

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/2007/05/24/still-looking-for-joran/

When the search for Joran did not turn up any clues in Rotterdam, the Simian Search has moved on to Southern Taiwan. There is no report yet but the search was eventful according to this video
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.