April 20, 2024, 06:20:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #627 5/23 - 5/24/2007  (Read 152940 times)
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #340 on: May 24, 2007, 12:28:44 PM »

Quote from: "AZSunny"
Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
Easy,

I just posted an article from a local paper about the 60 year old with twins in the Lounge...

I just simply can't imagine what these women are thinking!!  I am exhausted when my Grandchildern visit for a week.

This seems to be greedy doctors trying to make a name for themselves, the woman wants money and two children's lives will be destroyed as a result.  

This is not normal and they will never lead normal lives because their mother will not live to see them as adults, nor perhaps live to see them graduate kindergarten.  Very selfish woman and even more selfish doctors to arrange this.  God does not like man interfering with his plans.  

The Bible warns us that we will become wiser but more wicked.  On the weather, we are advised that we will not know the changing of the seasons but by the leafing out of trees.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #341 on: May 24, 2007, 12:29:02 PM »

Just posted at FOB by Seawolf - the PM conversation between Seawolf and Moonshadows:

actually this was the whole pm between you and i...i thought all should read this........

......I trust the FBI and the Dutch team to do thier jobs and in the end the truth will come out.  That's where my loyalty is...to the truth although i have surfed this board of "idiots" here, i think Joran is guilty but no hard evidence is present. They don't need me to say anything on a discussion board.  

_____Original Message_____
Date: 2007-05-18 23:07:09
Subject: Re: Re:

either your a good guesser or you for sure know what i know.....just keep it under wraps and dont tell anyone....obviously you know some "others" are being watched closely and an investigation is going on....even beth isnt untouchable from this

Date: 2007-05-18 15:37:14

That's what I'm saying.  

You realize there are two seperate investigations happening.

The FBI (by order of the US congess) can't 'investigate" in a foriegn sovereign land.  They can only assist with specifics when asked.  That's US law.  To do otherwise would be a violation of US and international law.

They assisted in the MB statements. (Not investigated, assisted as requested)

They can however, invesitgate things that happen on US soil.  So two investigations, but they are sharing relevant info with each other.

Date: 2007-05-18 15:30:13

so ur saying more than mb kids and people on aruba gave statements?......

Date: 2007-05-18 15:25:10

I never said I knew Natalee but i am from Mountain Brook.  But there were more than just the MB kids who gave statements to the FBI in this case.

Date: 2007-05-18 15:23:26

dont be upset....if u were indeed a friend of natalee then keep what u know on the dl cause we prolly know the same things.....let me ask you then...what was natalee's peculiar eating habit???....then i know for sure u know natalee

Date: 2007-05-18 15:19:46

All I can tell you is my statement was made to an FBI agent in an official capacity in the NH case.  We had an informal discussion about how the investigation was going and the FBI's involvement after that twice.  That's all I can tell you.

Date: 2007-05-18 15:14:05

well i can only go in the direction that the info i have that was given by mb kids and the family......what exactly conflicts and i know for a fact cause i know....if what ur saying was right or not from this fbi agent

Date: 2007-05-18 14:54:52

About the case and investigation. I can't go in to specifics.  All I can say is the info I have conflicts with the info you have. Be prepared to be flamed here by these iodiots here who have no other better thing to do but mash on beth and her family.

Date: 2007-05-18 14:51:37

concerning what what?

Date: 2007-05-18 07:27:24

I have spoken to an FBI agent myself, on 3 seperate occasions. I'm curious as to what FBI comments have been made concerning this case to you and your friends?

Date: 2007-05-17 20:51:53

not exactly......im saying has their doubts about the cover up that has happened....im not going to debate that with anyone....but with all the information that fbi holds from mb and the aruban investigation early on...there are many inconsistancies with the way the investigation unfolded......the fbi will only thru correct protocol deal and has been working with the dutch team down in aruba......the family has no power at all...i know this...but but be truly honest with u...joran's case doesnt look good but there is no evidence......no mountain brook student has any evidence beforehand of something happening to natalee...all they released was a progression of events leading to that night......suspicious looking people etc,etc.....

Date: 2007-05-17 14:18:01
Subject: Re:

I believe that the FBI  knows how to protect solid evidence while turining it over in an International invstigation, so I'm having a problem with that.

Are you saying the FBI has solid evidence that a crime occurred but have't turned it over?

Who are the "powers that be?"  The family?

Unless I heard it from the FBI, I would have my doubts. I know I can tell you that im in contact with a special agent everyday concering the info i get from the Van der Sloot family. I have spoken to Joran on a couple of occasions and he has slipped up sometimes giving me too much information. I pass it on. I think the Van der Sloots are very dirty people.

Date: 2007-05-17 14:06:49
Subject:

what if solid evidence was retreived by the fbi...but their is a serious fear of it dissapearing when turned over to aruba.......then do you think the fbi would be so kind as to turn it over when fbi doesnt have any leverage in this matter???.........hmmmmmmmm.....let me say this...honestly....from what i know if joran commited this crime on usa soil...he'd be in jail right now.....i may be in denail cause i believe he is innocent but not according to the powers that be...aruba knows it and so does the dutch.......
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #342 on: May 24, 2007, 12:30:32 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Easywriter"
Sure is quiet here today.  Did someone accidentally push the “shun” button?   Razz

Laughing  Laughing

I'm trying to liven things up with pictures but nobody likes them I guess, LOLOL  Laughing

Hey, I'm one the biggest fans of your handywork, I'm busting a gut here. I'm at work and can't stay logged on too long.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #343 on: May 24, 2007, 12:30:59 PM »

Quote from: "IndyDan"
Quote from: "greeneyedlady"
Didn’t get here much yesterday but I did read all the nice messages and comments left for me about my new granddaughter and just wanted to say thank you – very much appreciated, you guys are great.  Thank You

And to those remembering the good ole days...... Grandpa = old enough to remember them too!    Wink

How is the mom and baby doing?

They're doing great, Easy.  Thanks

Congrats,Grandpa-is this your first grandchild?

It's number 2 GEL.  First girl. Thanks

Have you removed your stilts yet or are you still walking on air?   Laughing

We have the first girl due in our family in August.  We had three sons and at this point, three grandsons and our baby's wife is expecting a little girl to go with that handsome little girl.  My DH is already enjoying shopping at Name Dropper and Strassberg Kids.

IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #344 on: May 24, 2007, 12:31:37 PM »

Quote from: "Tiger"
I don't care about Glenda,or where she is.

DITTO that Tiger!
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #345 on: May 24, 2007, 12:38:13 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Quote from: "Artcolley"
Morning!

Ah, yes, the world has gone nuts.

Easy, you made me think of the long bike rides on Saturdays that a few of us would take! We'd pack a picnic lunch and off we'd go!  Parents never had to worry.
But, then, we kids also seemed to have a lot of common sense at a young age which is something I also seem lacking in a lot of young kids today.

I think they are too pampered and not allowed to think for themselves.
Also, parents are not allowed to discipline their own children as they see fit.

It kinda reminds me a lot of what we USED to learn in school about the indoctrination of the children in the then Communist USSR.
As kids we were so appalled at what we learned and I think to see it all happening here in this country and our own people taking it in stride is a bit much for us older MOnkeys to bear. Especially since the younger people in this country don't seem to think there is anything wrong with it.

I guess a lot of people are becoming the "Useful Idiots" that the USSR used to count on to push forth their agenda.

I think I need more coffee. THis subject is one of MY touchy ones! Cool

I totally agree.  Mr. Khruschev told Mr. Kennedy, "I will destroy you from within."  Which K succeeded?   I think it is easy to see.

Hi Tyler!

Yep, kinda scarey, isn't it?
Old Kruschev pounded his shoe on the table and said that.
Well, it has happened right before our eyes while we were "fiddlin'".
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #346 on: May 24, 2007, 12:38:47 PM »

Looks like Moon-shine has been busted Laughing

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #347 on: May 24, 2007, 12:40:36 PM »

Just posted at FOB by Seawolf - the PM conversation between Seawolf and Moonshadows:

actually this was the whole pm between you and i...i thought all should read this........

......I trust the FBI and the Dutch team to do thier jobs and in the end the truth will come out.  That's where my loyalty is...to the truth although i have surfed this board of "idiots" here, i think Joran is guilty but no hard evidence is present. They don't need me to say anything on a discussion board.  

Date: 2007-05-18 23:07:09

either your a good guesser or you for sure know what i know.....just keep it under wraps and dont tell anyone....obviously you know some "others" are being watched closely and an investigation is going on....even beth isnt untouchable from this

Date: 2007-05-18 15:37:14

That's what I'm saying.  

You realize there are two seperate investigations happening.

The FBI (by order of the US congess) can't 'investigate" in a foriegn sovereign land.  They can only assist with specifics when asked.  That's US law.  To do otherwise would be a violation of US and international law.

They assisted in the MB statements. (Not investigated, assisted as requested)

They can however, invesitgate things that happen on US soil.  So two investigations, but they are sharing relevant info with each other.

Date: 2007-05-18 15:30:13

so ur saying more than mb kids and people on aruba gave statements?......

Date: 2007-05-18 15:25:10

I never said I knew Natalee but i am from Mountain Brook.  But there were more than just the MB kids who gave statements to the FBI in this case.

Date: 2007-05-18 15:23:26

dont be upset....if u were indeed a friend of natalee then keep what u know on the dl cause we prolly know the same things.....let me ask you then...what was natalee's peculiar eating habit???....then i know for sure u know natalee

Date: 2007-05-18 15:19:46

All I can tell you is my statement was made to an FBI agent in an official capacity in the NH case.  We had an informal discussion about how the investigation was going and the FBI's involvement after that twice.  That's all I can tell you.

Date: 2007-05-18 15:14:05

well i can only go in the direction that the info i have that was given by mb kids and the family......what exactly conflicts and i know for a fact cause i know....if what ur saying was right or not from this fbi agent

Date: 2007-05-18 14:54:52

About the case and investigation. I can't go in to specifics.  All I can say is the info I have conflicts with the info you have. Be prepared to be flamed here by these iodiots here who have no other better thing to do but mash on beth and her family.

Date: 2007-05-18 14:51:37

concerning what what?

Date: 2007-05-18 07:27:24

I have spoken to an FBI agent myself, on 3 seperate occasions. I'm curious as to what FBI comments have been made concerning this case to you and your friends?

Date: 2007-05-17 20:51:53

not exactly......im saying has their doubts about the cover up that has happened....im not going to debate that with anyone....but with all the information that fbi holds from mb and the aruban investigation early on...there are many inconsistancies with the way the investigation unfolded......the fbi will only thru correct protocol deal and has been working with the dutch team down in aruba......the family has no power at all...i know this...but but be truly honest with u...joran's case doesnt look good but there is no evidence......no mountain brook student has any evidence beforehand of something happening to natalee...all they released was a progression of events leading to that night......suspicious looking people etc,etc.....

Date: 2007-05-17 14:18:01
Subject: Re:

I believe that the FBI  knows how to protect solid evidence while turining it over in an International invstigation, so I'm having a problem with that.

Are you saying the FBI has solid evidence that a crime occurred but have't turned it over?

Who are the "powers that be?"  The family?

Unless I heard it from the FBI, I would have my doubts. I know I can tell you that im in contact with a special agent everyday concering the info i get from the Van der Sloot family. I have spoken to Joran on a couple of occasions and he has slipped up sometimes giving me too much information. I pass it on. I think the Van der Sloots are very dirty people.

Date: 2007-05-17 14:06:49
Subject:

what if solid evidence was retreived by the fbi...but their is a serious fear of it dissapearing when turned over to aruba.......then do you think the fbi would be so kind as to turn it over when fbi doesnt have any leverage in this matter???.........hmmmmmmmm.....let me say this...honestly....from what i know if joran commited this crime on usa soil...he'd be in jail right now.....i may be in denail cause i believe he is innocent but not according to the powers that be...aruba knows it and so does the dutch.......

Shocked  Laughing  Shocked
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #348 on: May 24, 2007, 12:40:58 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Didn’t get here much yesterday but I did read all the nice messages and comments left for me about my new granddaughter and just wanted to say thank you – very much appreciated, you guys are great.  Thank You

And to those remembering the good ole days...... Grandpa = old enough to remember them too!    Wink

How is the mom and baby doing?

They're doing great, Easy.  Thanks

Congrats,Grandpa-is this your first grandchild?

It's number 2 GEL.  First girl. Thanks

Have you removed your stilts yet or are you still walking on air?   Laughing

We have the first girl due in our family in August.  We had three sons and at this point, three grandsons and our baby's wife is expecting a little girl to go with that handsome little girl.  My DH is already enjoying shopping at Name Dropper and Strassberg Kids.

Right now still "in air" but the fact that I haven't even seen her yet is driving me crazy.  Leaving first thing tomorrow morning for the hospital, a 4 hour road trip.  I should be back here tomorrow night with details.
Congrats on yours!!  We were hoping for a girl this time.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #349 on: May 24, 2007, 12:41:16 PM »

Sure is quiet here today.  Did someone accidentally push the “shun” button?   Razz

Laughing  Laughing

I'm trying to liven things up with pictures but nobody likes them I guess, LOLOL  Laughing

Looks like someone left the gate open at FOB, because another new poster is now posting damaging info about der Sloot.  Maybe we should all jump over there and flush out JR. lol

Busy working and reading back.  But I love that idea!  I think we should!  Smile  Open the floodgates!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #350 on: May 24, 2007, 12:45:46 PM »

Hi monkeys. Jumping in here quickly for a minute from work.

I don't read at RU anymore. Does the exchange Klaas posted mean that Moonshadows is someone who talks out of both sides of her mouth?

TY

I Stand With The Girl
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #351 on: May 24, 2007, 12:46:45 PM »

Laughing
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #352 on: May 24, 2007, 12:48:03 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"

I don't read at RU anymore. Does the exchange Klaas posted mean that Moonshadows is someone who talks out of both sides of her mouth?

TY

WHich also means even she doesn't believe the BS she spews, ROFLMAO!
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #353 on: May 24, 2007, 12:48:11 PM »

TY

That was taken from FOB-probably just Moon trying to get info from Seawolf-but it may make other Fobbers think otherwise.

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #354 on: May 24, 2007, 12:49:01 PM »

They are all trying to waltz around it now. lol
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #355 on: May 24, 2007, 12:50:44 PM »

Indy Dan, be careful on your road trip and be sure to bring back pictures of that little girl.  I have to learn a whole new way of changing diapers.  I don't know if I have ever changed a little girl's diaper.  They have different plumbing. Laughing

Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #356 on: May 24, 2007, 12:50:52 PM »

Moonthang or whatever that name is,  is probably just enjoying stirring up the idiots! NOt hard to do! ANd she should know how to do it Twisted Evil
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #357 on: May 24, 2007, 12:52:13 PM »

TY

That was taken from FOB-probably just Moon trying to get info from Seawolf-but it may make other Fobbers think otherwise.

Once the seed of doubt has been planted.......
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #358 on: May 24, 2007, 12:52:59 PM »

looks like a BIG load of NOTHING
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #359 on: May 24, 2007, 12:54:33 PM »

TY

Once the seed of doubt has been planted.......

Very Happy

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.