April 23, 2024, 11:31:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #627 5/23 - 5/24/2007  (Read 152998 times)
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #400 on: May 24, 2007, 02:30:51 PM »

Quote from: "Artcolley"
Quote from: "Tylergal"

I think whomever has been holding that wicked tongue and typing fingers of hers has done us a great favor.  I got so tired of her lies and illegal postal shenanigans.

Tylergal, is she the one that did the phony postal thing? If so, isn't that a Federal Offense to tamper with US mail and especially since it created such a fiasco?

Of course, not to mention FRAUD as well!

Dihanna, some time ago there was a letter supposedly sent to Paulus from Natalee.
Right.
However, there was rumor that there was in fact a letter but it originated in Arkansas.
Please someone help me out here if I am not remembering this correctly. I did lose a bit of time from the Monkeys and never did catch up with it all, so there is probably a lot more to this than I am relaying, DiHanna! Laughing
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #401 on: May 24, 2007, 02:35:01 PM »

It was also interesting that we found out where a lot of people live based on this one act.  You did fine with it, Art.   Laughing

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #402 on: May 24, 2007, 02:39:03 PM »

Laughing  Laughing

Two new posters at FOB joining Seawolf and Lauralee, Lolol  Laughing

Ree
Facil

Both appear to be on the side of Natalee and her family
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #403 on: May 24, 2007, 02:42:19 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Laughing  Laughing

Ree
Facil

Bring them over.  I dare not venture there.  That place has cooties still.  It will take a nuclear holocaust to erase the memories my computer has of that place.  Now I am groveling for you to post them here.

What about Medley and Julia?  I bet they are snuggled up in a corner with an interpretor trying to read the sporter's book.  

All kidding aside.  Whomever is doing this posting at the evil site knows more than most of us and knows they will not be challenged and they are using their posts like paved diamonds over an old rusted witch's broom.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #404 on: May 24, 2007, 02:42:45 PM »

O/T NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

OJ Simpson Tackled for a Loss … Judge Orders OJ funds to Goldmans

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/2007/05/24/oj-simpson-tackled-for-a-loss-judge-orders-oj-funds-to-goldmans/
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #405 on: May 24, 2007, 02:44:54 PM »

I think whomever has been holding that wicked tongue and typing fingers of hers has done us a great favor.  I got so tired of her lies and illegal postal shenanigans.

Tylergal, is she the one that did the phony postal thing? If so, isn't that a Federal Offense to tamper with US mail and especially since it created such a fiasco?

Of course, not to mention FRAUD as well!

Dihanna, some time ago there was a letter supposedly sent to Paulus from Natalee.
Right.
However, there was rumor that there was in fact a letter but it originated in Arkansas.
Please someone help me out here if I am not remembering this correctly. I did lose a bit of time from the Monkeys and never did catch up with it all, so there is probably a lot more to this than I am relaying, DiHanna! Laughing

Ok, I remember the letter to Paulus, etc...  I didn't know that it originated in ARK. though.  Thanks!   Wink

I did find LL's posts at FOB...

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #406 on: May 24, 2007, 02:45:08 PM »

Tylergal - here is an example - Moonshadows started a thread about Mountain Brook:

facil

Mana:  
  Posted: Thu May 24th, 2007 11:37 am   Quote     Reply  

What is your problem with Mountain Brook?  Does it bother you that most of the residents of that community have achieved something through their hard work?  Can you in your wildest imagination compare the Mountain Brook lifestyle to that of Aruba as described by Joran Van Der Sloot?
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #407 on: May 24, 2007, 02:48:43 PM »

Tylergal - here is an example - Moonshadows started a thread about Mountain Brook:

facil

Mana:  

What is your problem with Mountain Brook?  Does it bother you that most of the residents of that community have achieved something through their hard work?  Can you in your wildest imagination compare the Mountain Brook lifestyle to that of Aruba as described by Joran Van Der Sloot?

Thanks, Klaas.  Looks like the Fobbers have class envy.  If they would get off their duffs and produce something worthwhile instead of all the gas they perpetuate from their air heads, perhaps they would not have to denigrate achievers.

greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #408 on: May 24, 2007, 02:49:46 PM »

You can bet if JR was anywhere around he'd have stopped this already...it is funny though to see them squirming over there. Laughing

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #409 on: May 24, 2007, 02:50:16 PM »

Another example.  Moonshadows started another thread with photos of the MB kids partying including a couple of old pics with Natalee:

facil

Mana:  
  Posted: Thu May 24th, 2007 11:46 am   Quote     Reply  

Wow!  That is amazing!  A bunch of kids being kids and not a one of them acting out of line.  Not one picture of them passed out, chocking friends with a belt, or biting each others crotches.  Just completely amazing!
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #410 on: May 24, 2007, 02:54:19 PM »

Another example.  Moonshadows started another thread with photos of the MB kids partying including a couple of old pics with Natalee:

facil

Mana:  

Wow!  That is amazing!  A bunch of kids being kids and not a one of them acting out of line.  Not one picture of them passed out, chocking friends with a belt, or biting each others crotches.  Just completely amazing!

Ha Ha I LOVE that reply!  Somebody should have been put in their place with that post!!
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #411 on: May 24, 2007, 03:03:51 PM »

It was also interesting that we found out where a lot of people live based on this one act.  You did fine with it, Art.   Laughing

Thanks, Tyler! Sometimes I have to really try! Wink
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #412 on: May 24, 2007, 03:04:59 PM »

Laughing  Laughing

Ree
Facil

Bring them over.  I dare not venture there.  That place has cooties still.  It will take a nuclear holocaust to erase the memories my computer has of that place.  Now I am groveling for you to post them here.

What about Medley and Julia?  I bet they are snuggled up in a corner with an interpretor trying to read the sporter's book.  

All kidding aside.  Whomever is doing this posting at the evil site knows more than most of us and knows they will not be challenged and they are using their posts like paved diamonds over an old rusted witch's broom.

Oh, I LOVE it!!!! Laughing
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #413 on: May 24, 2007, 03:05:20 PM »

Quote from: "Tiger"
Hey Lil Puma,Vaya con Dios.

Siempre!  Gracias.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #414 on: May 24, 2007, 03:07:53 PM »

Man, they are on a roll over there!  Jumping into every thread, giving them h&ll. I find it amusing today, I would normally never look cause they usually make me sick.....

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #415 on: May 24, 2007, 03:07:55 PM »

facil

Mana:  

Thanks, Klaas.  Looks like the Fobbers have class envy.  If they would get off their duffs and produce something worthwhile instead of all the gas they perpetuate from their air heads, perhaps they would not have to denigrate achievers.

From the beginning I have felt that those that would trash Natalee had "class envy".
Miserable low lifes would begrudge that young girl, Natalee, anything..even her life.
Wonder how many are of the criminal "persuasion" as well as lazy good for nothings????
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #416 on: May 24, 2007, 03:08:51 PM »

facil

Mana:  

ROFLMAO!!!!!!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #417 on: May 24, 2007, 03:12:00 PM »

ART COLLIE,

In a Q&A at BFN, Dave Holloway said the only DNA on that bogus letter supposedly from Natalee belonged to Paulus vd Sloot!

I want to know why he is not in jail.  Remember the US Postal Inspectors went to Bolivia and brought back Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid in real life.  

They didn't pay too much attention to that sovreign nation business then!

Since the US gets accused of kidnapping terrorists and taking them to non disclosed locations, etc.  we might as well do it.  This would be my fav case to start because it is so obvious what happened!

JMO

Good Afternoon, All.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #418 on: May 24, 2007, 03:14:29 PM »

Klaas, I am concerned about Joe Tacopino.  You don't think --- no, I guess not.   Wink

In what respect?

Who has fallen silent and who is being investigated?!?

You think Joe T is being investigated?  I doubt that but who knows, lol  Laughing

Maybe the FBI knows things about people in Aruba because they have dealings with people in the US and maybe some of those people are helping fund the Tacopina-VDS campaign to intimidate people not to say bad things about Joran and Paulus and Pork Face.  Uh, er, I mean Anita.  
Sorry, piglets of the world, I didn't mean to offend.  In other words, maybe the FBI followed the money.  Could be that wire taps or investigations in the US have given the FBI info on people from Aruba as well as the US.  Who knows?  As Wreck shouted yesterday, this thing is bigger than a missing girl.  We don't know how big or in what way.  Just corrupt cops and gov't officials?  Drug cartels?  The Mob?

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #419 on: May 24, 2007, 03:18:03 PM »

I am registered at FOB I think but have never posted.  Too bad I don't have time to go mess with them.

But then again it might get me another psychopath making threatening avatars with my name like at the RU place.  

Some of you used to post there at RU, maybe you should go mess with them as well, could be fun.  THey have been down so many times requiring reregistration that you are probably not still registered.  I checked once and I'm not.  

If we had time, we could all go sign up both places and counter some of their lies.

I barely have time for here especially with the many pages we are racking up each day.  Eyestrain, too.

Beautiful day here.  Make hay while the sun shines is a literal thing for some of us so back to work!  It also makes dust all over the house when they mow large areas close by, unreal the amount released in the air.  Guess that's why they call it hay fever!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.