April 25, 2024, 09:29:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #627 5/23 - 5/24/2007  (Read 153105 times)
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #500 on: May 24, 2007, 05:07:33 PM »

Quote from: "Spock"
Quote from: "klaasend"
The car at Freddy's and the rock area are very similar, don't you think?

Yes, silver pillar and black molding.

There must be a Gazillion silver Honda Civics in Aruba.

That's what they say about al Qaeda.  I guess some of them took a clue from AQ.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #501 on: May 24, 2007, 05:08:06 PM »

Quote from: "blah"
Quote from: "Dihannah1"
Klaas,  do you see Moon following them around and all she can say now is how wonderful the 'trolls' are for giving JR all those exta hits on his site?  It's like she can't even defend them anymore.  They are tearing that place up!  LOL

Yep, it's great!

can someone post a link to where this is going on at???

In the Natalee Holloway forum:

http://securebar.secure-tunnel.com/cgi-bin/nph-freebar.cgi/110110A/http/www.freedomofblog.com/

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

WTF IS THIS PLACE????????????????
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #502 on: May 24, 2007, 05:08:59 PM »

Blah - similar to Refugees.  It's FOB (Freedom of Blog) and pro-Joran.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #503 on: May 24, 2007, 05:12:32 PM »

Quote from: "Nut44x4"
Heck, I almost feel obiligated to register and help them out!  I want to give them a great big kudos!

Don't give them the opportunity to have your IP.  Unless you are going to use an anonomiser.

I use freebar/secure tunnel to go to FOB.

http://securebar.secure-tunnel.com/cgi-bin/nph-freebar.cgi/110110A/http/www.freedomofblog.com/

hope I don't catch hell 4 posting that, lol.
No downloads...it just enters through the secure tunnel.
Let me know if it works for any of you.

4x4

Thanks so much!  I will try this tonight when I have time.  I can't afford another hard drive to go to those sites as this is my third one since Natalee disappeared, last one definitely hacked, and individually.  
They intercepted between my IP provider and my email and rode in on an email some way or other.

At least that is what I was told but the authorities don't seem to do much if it is from a foreign country, just sort of too bad but they may contact the IP provider there, not sure what they do.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #504 on: May 24, 2007, 05:12:49 PM »

Blah, it's a gathering place for mental midgets on the wrong side of justice.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #505 on: May 24, 2007, 05:13:55 PM »

I wrote earlier:

I wanted to add, in the NL and much of Europe, the influential are given some preferential treatment on criminal prosecution. This affects how the case proceeds. This happens in class based societies. IMO.

In America, we are not immune to this bias either, it's just that when it happens we try to set it straight by correcting it.

In My Opinion
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #506 on: May 24, 2007, 05:20:29 PM »

Blah - similar to Refugees.  It's FOB (Freedom of Blog) and pro-Joran.

I have never seen such ignorance in my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i cant even believe wtf people are saying in there and then when someone presents them with a fact, they just attack the person instead of debating the fact.

Why would anyone even post in a place like that?
the big hammer
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #507 on: May 24, 2007, 05:21:35 PM »

Settlement

Tamikosmom writes: "...I do believe that the outcome has been negotiated with Natalee's family..."

Perhaps you are right.  I hope you are not.

IMO, it is not enough, and perhaps illegal under Aruban Law, to simply admit "incompetence."  And also inadequate to "assure" the public that the incompetents have been replaced and are no longer serving in law enforcement or judiciary.  Under Failure to Perform, incompetence has consequences.  And should include public dismissal, revocation of benefits -- including pensions, and even criminal prosecution.  And a public statement from Aruban leadership outlining all of this.

This is a heavy price.  That would severely exacerbate the boycott.  And does not address the core issue: that killers are free and on the loose.  By implication, and likely by inference, Aruba tags the jk2 as guilty -- without the benefit of trial: "we were just unable to catch them..."

It's important to note that high-caliber legal talent does not come cheap.  John Q Kelly and the kids at Chadbourne & Park in the UK, who are managing this case for the HT family, will almost certainly extract more than the expected "pound of flesh" in any settlement scenario and the settlement amount will be mind-boggling.  Perhaps it's negotiated with a "no talk" provision, shutting down media appearances by Beth.  But Kelly is no fool: and for that trade I would expect that he will demand a public statement by Aruban leadership which they will be loathe to make: "we are incompetent."  Along with a public apology for their monstrous mistreatment of the HT family and their disgusting slander campaign against Natalee.  

Some ad for tourism on "One Happy Island."

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #508 on: May 24, 2007, 05:22:41 PM »

I wrote earlier:

I wanted to add, in the NL and much of Europe, the influential are given some preferential treatment on criminal prosecution. This affects how the case proceeds. This happens in class based societies. IMO.

In America, we are not immune to this bias either, it's just that when it happens we try to set it straight by correcting it.

Preferential might be an understatement.  Remeber Maduro and KIA when MSNBC tried filming (the youth and women's section???):

MADURO:  OK.  Firstly, I want to express my—my—how will you say?  I want to apologize to the family Van Der Sloot.  I had no ill intention of bringing the son, Joran Van Der Sloot, who‘s incarcerated in the correctional institute, to—no ill intention to make a breach on his freedom of privacy.  I‘m sorry about that.  Paul, I‘m really sorry, too, everything what happened that day.

To my boss, the minister of justice, Mrs. Rudy Croes, yes, I—I don‘t know what really went wrong.  I know you are very angry, but I can repeat this, that I had no ill—no ill intention whatsoever to put you in a bad spot, nor KIA.

I would like to—just a few words to Minister (ph) President—

(INAUDIBLE) of Aruba and the cabinet.  I apologize, and also to all the—my workers who sent—who sent—who called me for moral support.  Thank you very much.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9085940/

There were other prisoners there...don't see an apology.  Too bad old Rudy never got "very angry" over Natalee's situation.  Crying or Very sad

Grande

Great statement flowsheet!!  Thanks.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #509 on: May 24, 2007, 05:22:59 PM »

Joe Taco on FOX talking about some stupid case.....
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #510 on: May 24, 2007, 05:24:44 PM »

Klaas,  do you see Moon following them around and all she can say now is how wonderful the 'trolls' are for giving JR all those exta hits on his site?  It's like she can't even defend them anymore.  They are tearing that place up!  LOL

Yep, it's great!

can someone post a link to where this is going on at???

In the Natalee Holloway forum:

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

WTF IS THIS PLACE????????????????

LOL!!!

I really think the other hate site is worse but maybe that's because they make Anna avatars with bloody knives stabbing babies and pretend it's me, things like that, so I could be biased just because they hate me so much.

Yes, I, too was shocked to learn there are psychos who hate victims and their families like this and identify with the criminals.

GRETA is FOS!!!

Perfect Crime???  It is the most bungled one I have ever seen where there are no arrests and convictions.  

Without that professional cover up he received, Joran and pals would have been nailed within 48 hours on the forensics that would have been found all over their clothing, under finger nails, etc.  Oh, that's right, Joran made up one to cover even finger nail scrapings, didn't he.

Clever boy who did his research well in advance but it didn't matter as Daddy took care of it all and nothing taken that could be used in court.

No, not even close to the perfect crime but one of the most obvious I have ever seen.  Required the help of judges, cops and half the island to even cover it up and Greta calls it perfect!

GMAB!!

JMO but I'm right.

>

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #511 on: May 24, 2007, 05:26:06 PM »

WOW, if Taco lived by his own words, HE SHOULD BE DISBARRED AND PROSECUTED!!
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #512 on: May 24, 2007, 05:31:57 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"

LOL!!!

I really think the other hate site is worse but maybe that's because they make Anna avatars with bloody knives stabbing babies and pretend it's me, things like that, so I could be biased just because they hate me so much.

Yes, I, too was shocked to learn there are psychos who hate victims and their families like this and identify with the criminals.

GRETA is FOS!!!

Perfect Crime???  It is the most bungled one I have ever seen where there are no arrests and convictions.  

Without that professional cover up he received, Joran and pals would have been nailed within 48 hours on the forensics that would have been found all over their clothing, under finger nails, etc.  Oh, that's right, Joran made up one to cover even finger nail scrapings, didn't he.

Clever boy who did his research well in advance but it didn't matter as Daddy took care of it all and nothing taken that could be used in court.

No, not even close to the perfect crime but one of the most obvious I have ever seen.  Required the help of judges, cops and half the island to even cover it up and Greta calls it perfect!

GMAB!!

JMO but I'm right.

>

Next time I ask for a link to a place like this, just ignore me!!

I actually might watch Greta tonight, she is going to have Ozzy on the show and I'm sure he's going to prove to be the smarter of the 2 !!!
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #513 on: May 24, 2007, 05:32:25 PM »

Try to keep up Greta!!!
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #514 on: May 24, 2007, 05:35:38 PM »

Greta is no better than JOE TACOPINA

they are both loads

i cant stand em

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #515 on: May 24, 2007, 05:39:48 PM »

WOW, if Taco lived by his own words, HE SHOULD BE DISBARRED AND PROSECUTED!!

doing a drive-by....

but I think our system has gotten so messed up that assbites like tacky joe are actually rewarded....
 Confused

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #516 on: May 24, 2007, 05:39:50 PM »

Janet,

Because of the respect I have for you, and it's alot, I feel compelled to note publically that I empathize with your desire to defend yourself against more bad news.

Like we do, when we say we'll be "happy to be wrong." This case has altered my life in some negative ways.

But, it has also been a light to a place I didn't know existed.

How about we trying some positive energy, even if it's naive? Let's believe justice will come, visualize it.

If we're wrong, so what? Those around us won't understand, never really did, but we'll still have plenty of others who do.

Scared Monkeys will always be a place I visit as long as it exists, even after justice or not.

Visualize justice now more than ever, we can't give up before it's over. I've seen it happen and I actually pray for it, not the "wishing" for it but the praying for it.

We'll face it whatever the outcome and frankly, not most sadistic wishes for the van der sloots coming true will change the fact that I know who I am and more importantly, I know who Natalee and her family is and was.

Believe.
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #517 on: May 24, 2007, 05:40:31 PM »

Greta, Boeti, and the "perfect crime".  Rolling Eyes

In My Opinion
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #518 on: May 24, 2007, 05:44:20 PM »

Quote from: "Frank"
Janet,

Because of the respect I have for you, and it's alot, I feel compelled to note publically that I empathize with your desire to defend yourself against more bad news.

Like we do, when we say we'll be "happy to be wrong." This case has altered my life in some negative ways.

But, it has also been a light to a place I didn't know existed.

How about we trying some positive energy, even if it's naive? Let's believe justice will come, visualize it.

If we're wrong, so what? Those around us won't understand, never really did, but we'll still have plenty of others who do.

Scared Monkeys will always be a place I visit as long as it exists, even after justice or not.

Visualize justice now more than ever, we can't give up before it's over. I've seen it happen and I actually pray for it, not the "wishing" for it but the praying for it.

We'll face it whatever the outcome and frankly, not most sadistic wishes for the van der sloots coming true will change the fact that I know who I am and more importantly, I know who Natalee and her family is and was.

Believe.

Great post Frank!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #519 on: May 24, 2007, 05:46:33 PM »

Moonshadows is still busying herself, bumping her own threads  Laughing  Too bad JR Dutch Attorney didn't leave anyone with the ability to ban, LOL  Laughing
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.