April 25, 2024, 12:34:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #627 5/23 - 5/24/2007  (Read 153052 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #620 on: May 24, 2007, 08:15:40 PM »

Quote from: "blah"
Quote from: "Anna"
Significant Other and Cousin right now.   Friend returning soon as she wraps up training for her third.  Have a son who is Intelligence Officer but not a Marine seldom deployed abroad and doesn't tell his mama until he gets back half the time.  He goes only on short trips. I wonder why he doesn't let me know before hand.
 Cool

Cuz he doesnt want you following him over there to watch his back, thats why!!

Tell all your hero's that I appreciate their service!

Or sending his superior a note that he does NOT have permission to go on any field trips!

Very Happy

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #621 on: May 24, 2007, 08:18:30 PM »

Per MF at FOB regarding the suspects being released:

There will be a petition send to the Court next week. And maybe a session in a week or two and the decision at the end of June.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #622 on: May 24, 2007, 08:18:31 PM »

So, what exactly is it that these nutjobs at that other site believe happened to Natalee anyhow?  They think she ran off with Jorans shoes into the night never to be heard from again?  They think that they may have found some inconsistencies or exaggerations in Beths statements and this somehow translates to Joran is innocent?

Strange strange world......

Well, the best I can tell, the theory is that she left without anyone knowing where she was going because she was pregnant with Jug's baby and Beth was Hitler's sister, then she met some blue-eyed guy on Aruba and ran away with him to have Jug's baby, but not until she consumed drugs and stayed falling-down drunk for several days, and then she sent Paulus a letter from wherever she was staying with the blue-eyed Dutch guy and having Jug's baby.

That makes a lot more sense that the last three guys she was seen with killing her - right?  Rolling Eyes

I Stand With The Girl
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #623 on: May 24, 2007, 08:19:32 PM »

So, what exactly is it that these nutjobs at that other site believe happened to Natalee anyhow?  They think she ran off with Jorans shoes into the night never to be heard from again?  They think that they may have found some inconsistencies or exaggerations in Beths statements and this somehow translates to Joran is innocent?

Or Natalee is alive and well and living in Brazil and Beth collected a million dollar insurance policy.

Each nutjob has their own theory as to what happened and they all make about as much sense as the alien abduction theory.

I suspect they hang out on sites featuring crop circles a lot.

JMO

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #624 on: May 24, 2007, 08:20:48 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"

Well, the best I can tell, the theory is that she left without anyone knowing where she was going because she was pregnant with Jug's baby and Beth was Hitler's sister, then she met some blue-eyed guy on Aruba and ran away with him to have Jug's baby, but not until she consumed drugs and stayed falling-down drunk for several days, and then she sent Paulus a letter from wherever she was staying with the blue-eyed Dutch guy and having Jug's baby.

That makes a lot more sense that the last three guys she was seen with killing her - right?  Rolling Eyes

Edited to say - makes a lot more sense than that, etc.

I Stand With The Girl
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #625 on: May 24, 2007, 08:21:09 PM »

I do not read there often but had to today after reading the posts here.
Someone.. I think it was that SeaWolf person called Moon Lila?
 I had to laugh cause Moon was bumping her posts.. and that Lila slipped and did the same.  HA HA  All I can say is Kudos to SeaWolfe. Ree.Facil and that LauraLee? <I think that was the name?> It was comical to read there for a bit.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #626 on: May 24, 2007, 08:21:30 PM »

Quote from: "robots"
Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
Blah,

Yeah, then I said Poo!  You want to fight?

and i had nothing to do with this  Cool

No, you cannot get the blame this time, Ravi  Wink  Wink

Wink

i'll bet it wont take much to convince Anna it was YOUR FAULT!!!

And I suspect you are enjoying it too much, Robots!!

Very Happy

PERSONA NON GRATA

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #627 on: May 24, 2007, 08:22:36 PM »

It is the strange strange people in the world that is the problem  Evil or Very Mad

Any inconsistencies or exaggerations in any of Beth's statements would most likely come from the untruths she was fed by the broom pilot and her familiars.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #628 on: May 24, 2007, 08:23:02 PM »

Hey BT  Smile
 I did get your email and TY .. sorry I have not responded back.
Is "THE BRUSH" back yet??  lol
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #629 on: May 24, 2007, 08:23:10 PM »

Angie - you've got mail.  Wink

I Stand With The Girl
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #630 on: May 24, 2007, 08:23:37 PM »

the things you learn on the internet....

apparently, through the use of an online calculator and the words of an admitted psychopath and habitual liar - 2 years after someone goes missing, you can determine their blood alcohol level.  And if that is not amazing enough, a .2 will not only kill you, but make you disappear without a trace.

Damdest thing that internet, what a miracle invention.  Thank god for Al Gore!!!
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #631 on: May 24, 2007, 08:24:08 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Hey BT  Smile
 I did get your email and TY .. sorry I have not responded back.
Is "THE BRUSH" back yet??  lol

Yes, thanks. The brush has been back home since Sunday.  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #632 on: May 24, 2007, 08:25:01 PM »

Angie - you've got mail.  Wink

I just got it and responded   Wink   LOL
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #633 on: May 24, 2007, 08:25:06 PM »

I hope Jug is suing Julia about that book.

Even Larry Garrison said about it right on TV.  Everyone knows she was talking about writing one saying that and they even designed a jacket cover for it on the RU site featuring photo by Wang Dang of Jug pregnant holding a cocktail glass.

I have wondered if that is why she is silent suddenly.  Jug certainly should sue her for that and I really hope that he does.  That is the ugliest thing I think I have ever heard.

PERSONA NON GRATA

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #634 on: May 24, 2007, 08:25:37 PM »

Significant Other and Cousin right now.   Friend returning soon as she wraps up training for her third.  Have a son who is Intelligence Officer but not a Marine seldom deployed abroad and doesn't tell his mama until he gets back half the time.  He goes only on short trips. I wonder why he doesn't let me know before hand.
 Cool

Cuz he doesnt want you following him over there to watch his back, thats why!!

Tell all your hero's that I appreciate their service!

Or sending his superior a note that he does NOT have permission to go on any field trips!

Very Happy

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

you probably have done this, havent you???

Laughing  Laughing
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #635 on: May 24, 2007, 08:28:39 PM »

the things you learn on the internet....

apparently, through the use of an online calculator and the words of an admitted psychopath and habitual liar - 2 years after someone goes missing, you can determine their blood alcohol level.  And if that is not amazing enough, a .2 will not only kill you, but make you disappear without a trace.

Damdest thing that internet, what a miracle invention.  Thank god for Al Gore!!!

I saw that BAC thread .. what a crock of shit. Oh Sure.. someone can determine anothers BAC over the computer.. Gimme a break.. thats got to be one of the MOST ABSURD things I have ever read..  Just as bad as that ass restortownmom posting maybe Beth and all did not know Natalee was going to Aruba?  WTF?  DO these people not watch tv.. or hot have heard beth talk about taking Natalee shopping before hand?  OR Dave talking about giving her $$  ????????  The ignorance of some is just amazing.  The dumbf***s...  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #636 on: May 24, 2007, 08:28:49 PM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
Blah,

Yeah, then I said Poo!  You want to fight?

and i had nothing to do with this  Cool

No, you cannot get the blame this time, Ravi  Wink  Wink

Wink

i'll bet it wont take much to convince Anna it was YOUR FAULT!!!

Very Happy

Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #637 on: May 24, 2007, 08:29:21 PM »

much more plausable  Laughing
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #638 on: May 24, 2007, 08:29:38 PM »

Edited to say - makes a lot more sense than that, etc.

Yeah - but you missed out the bit about the honeymoon on a flying saucer.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #639 on: May 24, 2007, 08:31:25 PM »

Very Happy

robots is going down!!!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.