April 26, 2024, 06:05:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #627 5/23 - 5/24/2007  (Read 153354 times)
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #780 on: May 24, 2007, 10:53:59 PM »

Quote from: "Elaine"
As soon as Ozzy was done on Greta....poof she went off here. So that is the sucking sound you may have heard. Laughing

Laughing

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #781 on: May 24, 2007, 10:55:27 PM »

Quote from: "IndyDan"
Quote from: "Rob"
Indy- they release the F*** faces and I'll make it my mission in life.

And I'm at your service brother.

me too ---lol---if they don't get me in the pokey first Rolling Eyes

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #782 on: May 24, 2007, 10:58:10 PM »

Quote from: "Dihannah1"

Great job Rob.  Just think if we all did that!  The men on here with such passion, like Indydan too, really touch me....

Di- Howard asked me why I am so passionate about this.
I said it was simple... it could be you, like it was Gary Makings or Buddy Larson or lil Max.. it could be anyone.. and there will be a next one if we don't get serious about educating people about this problem.

I told him flat out there were there were others missing and his buddy said..."he's right I know there are others missing"..

His friend Steve already knew.. he didn't know that it could happen to him. He does now.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #783 on: May 24, 2007, 10:58:12 PM »

Checking out at least for awhile. Been trying to do some research on the Cherokee syllabus. I printed out the letters and even downloaded the font but need to get an unzip program to figure out how to make the letters with my keyboard.

I had hoped I would just be able to figure it out on my own. No luck. I love all the things that can be done with the keyboard and symbols.
@

Just want to learn more. LOL

Just a swinging with the tribe
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #784 on: May 24, 2007, 10:58:14 PM »

Shocked   Where'd everybody go?  Got quiet suddenly....

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #785 on: May 24, 2007, 10:59:39 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"

Great job Rob.  Just think if we all did that!  The men on here with such passion, like Indydan too, really touch me....

Di- Howard asked me why I am so passionate about this.
I said it was simple... it could be you, like it was Gary Makings or Buddy Larson or lil Max.. it could be anyone.. and there will be a next one if we don't get serious about educating people about this problem.

I told him flat out there were there were others missing and his buddy said..."he's right I know there are others missing"..

His friend Steve already knew.. he didn't know that it could happen to him. He does now.

It truly is just about educating people, getting the word out.  AND keeping them away from those 'other' sites....

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #786 on: May 24, 2007, 10:59:40 PM »

Quote from: "IndyDan"
Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
Congratulations to Indy Dan on the new BABY.
Babies are so wonderful.
Smile  Smile  Smile

Thanks Kat - now don't make me make you all sick with pictures.

Well as a proud GrandPa Indy, that would be ok.
I really love babies and they are such wonderful little things.
After my GD was born, her other grandparents and I used to just look at her and sigh and feel so goosebumpy inside.
Just enjoy her all you can ! ! !
ps How many pairs of shoes does Teagan have now ?
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #787 on: May 24, 2007, 11:00:11 PM »

Talking about this case and the coverup. Not only did they cover-up a crime, but the way they have gone after a victim's family. Vicious attacks on the character and integrity of Natalee's family and friends. That just goes over the top. All to try and make themselves look better. Well, it isn't working real well. Just makes them look more like the trash they are.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #788 on: May 24, 2007, 11:00:31 PM »

Quote from: "Sam"
Checking out at least for awhile. Been trying to do some research on the Cherokee syllabus. I printed out the letters and even downloaded the font but need to get an unzip program to figure out how to make the letters with my keyboard.

I had hoped I would just be able to figure it out on my own. No luck. I love all the things that can be done with the keyboard and symbols.
@

Good luck and have fun!

AnnieMW1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #789 on: May 24, 2007, 11:00:48 PM »

O/T - Tonight I thought we'd check in on Nancy Grace before she goes off the air.  My DH says, "No, this story of the baby in the microwave is too depressing."  He then turns the channel to public television - a show on "Spontaneous Human Combustion" [our tax dollars at work....].   Human bodies "igniting" such that firefighters can't explain it, etc.; much dissension in the scientist community; etc.

Well, maybe it's time to go back to the library.  And with that, Good Monkeys, I'm off to bed.  

Justice for Natalee
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #790 on: May 24, 2007, 11:01:35 PM »

Quote from: "MuffyBee"
I just saw an article about Chandra Levy.  It's been almost five years since her remains were found in Rock Creek Park. Sad   Her mother says she wants the case solved.  http://tinyurl.com/2ztqrs

Catching up and wanted to say that 'ole Gary Condit's probably the only person who benefitted from 9/11.  Really took the spotlight off of him.  Mad
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #791 on: May 24, 2007, 11:02:36 PM »

Ok, gotta go. On the road at the crack of dawn northbound to Chicago.
Warning you all up front, unless there are some 'Duck-Walking' criminals or some DEAD Sloots tomorrow, be prepared for some baby pics as cute as Anna's Yorkies (are you sure really these aren't Rotties????).
You guys are the BOMB!.  I wish we all lived in the same neighborhood and could get together for weekend cookouts 2 or 3 times a month.
Nite gang!
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #792 on: May 24, 2007, 11:02:45 PM »

Quote from: "Sam"

@

Goodnight Sam!
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #793 on: May 24, 2007, 11:03:11 PM »

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #794 on: May 24, 2007, 11:03:47 PM »

Quote from: "AnnieMW1"
O/T - Tonight I thought we'd check in on Nancy Grace before she goes off the air.  My DH says, "No, this story of the baby in the microwave is too depressing."  He then turns the channel to public television - a show on "Spontaneous Human Combustion" [our tax dollars at work....].   Human bodies "igniting" such that firefighters can't explain it, etc.; much dissension in the scientist community; etc.

Well, maybe it's time to go back to the library.  And with that, Good Monkeys, I'm off to bed.  

Justice for Natalee

Wow, interesting  Shocked

Nancy Grace is going off the air?  I hadn't heard that!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #795 on: May 24, 2007, 11:03:49 PM »

Nite Indy - Nite Annie
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #796 on: May 24, 2007, 11:04:31 PM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
Greta's questioning makes Ozzy look like a genius  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

Hi Elaine  Very Happy

She made Joran look creditable, no wonder Ozzy agreed to the interview,  HAR!!!
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #797 on: May 24, 2007, 11:04:35 PM »

Quote from: "robots"

Your awfully quiet tonight.  what are u up to?  Wink

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #798 on: May 24, 2007, 11:04:40 PM »

I'm still here ......

Like you I am very impressed by the guys that post here.  I know all the monkeys are great people and are here because they care about Natalee and her family, justice and answers for them, but it is especially touching to see guys who are prepared to stand up and be counted and not mind admitting that they get teary over events.  They are REAL men in my opinion.

....And at night the wondrous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #799 on: May 24, 2007, 11:05:59 PM »

Goodnight Dan and Annie!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.