April 18, 2024, 05:04:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #627 5/23 - 5/24/2007  (Read 152865 times)
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #820 on: May 24, 2007, 11:21:15 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
Grande- I hope your back, we all need you now more than ever.

Let's turn this mother out!!

Grande- thank you all the support you gave me. It's really made a huge difference. Having you behind me has made a world of difference.

It's been you, Chicago, Carpe, and Deetch that kept me going when I thought I couldn't do it.

I thank you from the bottom of my heart and I really appreciate your friendship when others attacked me.

I don't want to leave anyone out, but there have been people that have helped me and I just want them to know....

You and all of those you mentioned have so much to be proud of.  You all have done a wonderful job, putting so much time, effort and your hearts into it.  I for one truly appreciate that  You guys all ROCK!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #821 on: May 24, 2007, 11:21:26 PM »

Quote from: "Dihannah1"
I need to get going to bed too.  Early morning for me. TGYF!

You mean today isn't Friday ????    Shocked  Shocked  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

Nite Dihannah, and Nite to all the monkeys going to their bunkeys

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #822 on: May 24, 2007, 11:22:42 PM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
Quote from: "Dihannah1"
I need to get going to bed too.  Early morning for me. TGYF!

You mean today isn't Friday ????    Shocked  Shocked  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

Nite Dihannah, and Nite to all the monkeys going to their bunkeys

Very Happy   Well 35 more minutes here.  But I should be asleep by then, I hope!

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #823 on: May 24, 2007, 11:23:56 PM »

Good night and sweet dreams!  Have a happy and safe Holiday.

Tib, enjoy your weekend!

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #824 on: May 24, 2007, 11:25:33 PM »

Quote from: "robots"

I get suspicious when you are too quiet, Ravi Robots    Wink  Wink

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #825 on: May 24, 2007, 11:28:34 PM »

Grande - any idea what school let's out in Arnhem?  Wondering if Joran plans on coming back to Aruba for Summer break Wink
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #826 on: May 24, 2007, 11:34:25 PM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
Quote from: "robots"

I get suspicious when you are too quiet, Ravi Robots    Wink  Wink

Twisted Evil  Wink

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Grande
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #827 on: May 24, 2007, 11:38:49 PM »

Indy - Nope I am from the Land of Lincoln, South of Chicago, hence the alter alias ChicagOutfit (no affiliation to the mob, although some might suggest otherwise, LOL ).

Rob - Your my brother, I will always have your back.  I am here and will do everything within my power and yet continue to be the best father I can to my own children.

To all - My pleasure on the spreadsheet!  Twas nothing.  There is another very extensive spreadsheet if anyone would like it.  It contains roughly 5000 individual records.  Each record contains a Name, address, D.O.B., corresponding social networking sites (e.g. facebook, Hi5, Zorpia, MySpace, and some unknowns I have found ).  The records are cross referenced with the commerce records resulting in a fairly detailed profile on appx. 5,000 people.  If anyone would like to carry on with the project they are certainly welcome to do so.

Klaas - Not sure, I will look into that.  I suspect he will be back.  
Any idea what the Soccoro Solognier accident report is about in the witness/suspect list?

Were one day closer to parlaying our collective efforts into JUSTICE being served.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #828 on: May 24, 2007, 11:42:34 PM »

Quote from: "Grande"
Indy - Nope I am from the Land of Lincoln, South of Chicago, hence the alter alias ChicagOutfit (no affiliation to the mob, although some might suggest otherwise, LOL ).

Rob - Your my brother, I will always have your back.  I am here and will do everything within my power and yet continue to be the best father I can to my own children.

To all - My pleasure on the spreadsheet!  Twas nothing.  There is another very extensive spreadsheet if anyone would like it.  It contains roughly 5000 individual records.  Each record contains a Name, address, D.O.B., corresponding social networking sites (e.g. facebook, Hi5, Zorpia, MySpace, and some unknowns I have found ).  The records are cross referenced with the commerce records resulting in a fairly detailed profile on appx. 5,000 people.  If anyone would like to carry on with the project they are certainly welcome to do so.

Any idea what the Soccoro Solognier accident report is about in the witness/suspect list?

No, I was wondering about that myself. I'll see if I can find anything.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #829 on: May 24, 2007, 11:50:38 PM »

seawolf ROCKS  Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Grande
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #830 on: May 24, 2007, 11:51:01 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

No, I was wondering about that myself. I'll see if I can find anything.

I didn't find much.  Also, Rafael Solognier - car search on 6/30/05 ??  Was that the car chase created by another Diario false lead?

Were one day closer to parlaying our collective efforts into JUSTICE being served.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #831 on: May 24, 2007, 11:51:55 PM »

Grande - who is Steve Croes uncle, isn't that a Solognier too?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #832 on: May 24, 2007, 11:55:07 PM »

http://www.diario-aruba.com/gallery/index.php?cat=19

ORANJESTAD-(AAN): Aruba Gospel Super festival ta den su siman di expectativa basta grandi.
E siman aki nos lo tin den Spotlight, e ultimo 3 Iglesianan y na cantantenan.
Centra Clemencia di Iglesia Cleansing Stream, Pastoor Andre Domacase, cu lo ta bon prepara pa e anochi final.
Rafaela Solognier di T.O.D. pastor Arno Boeitius y Last But not Least, Fideli Da Dio di Iglesia Maranatha cantantenan lo ta Joanna Douwers, Mioushka Shin-Sie-Jen Harrish Shin-Sie—Jen, Shurlon Filipi, cu nan pastor Theo y Nelly Orman, manera tin un dicho ta bisa save the best for last.
E anochi final e lo ta grandi pa cada un di e ganadornan.
Lo tin premio di 5.000 Florin pa e ganador absoluto y 2.500 Florin pa su Iglesia y otro siman nos lo elabora mas ariba premionan y caarchi ta obtenible na cada iglesia participando.
E Diadomingo aki bo tin un cita cu spotlight pa 7’or anochi na ATV sintonisa pa gosa di un anochi cu Julius cu ta presenta Spotlight.
DIA DI ORACION Y AYUNO
Aruba Gospel Superfestival ta bay tin awe un dia di oracion y ayuno cu ta Aruba Positive Foundation ta organisa cu un dia di ayuno y oracion.
Tur e cantantenan di e diferente iglesia lo tuma parti di e dia di ayuno y oracion hunto cu nan pstoornan.
E anochi aki lo tin un vigilia cuminsando pa 9:30 pm na Iglesia Emanuel, nos ta wardando tur christiannan fiel pa haci e anochi aki un exito.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #833 on: May 25, 2007, 12:02:48 AM »

http://www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/06/17/missing.teen/index.html

ORANJESTAD, Aruba (CNN) -- Authorities probing the disappearance of missing Alabama teenager Natalee Holloway arrested the DJ of a popular party boat Friday morning and searched his home.

A prosecutor's spokeswoman, Mariaine Croes, in keeping with Aruban law, identified him only by his initials, S.G.C. She said he was born July 21, 1978.

CNN spoke with his next-door neighbor, who identified himself as Rufo Solognier. He identified the person arrested as his nephew Steve Croes and described him as a quiet, divorced father of a 2-year-old son.

(snipped)
Grande
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #834 on: May 25, 2007, 12:10:05 AM »

ORANJESTAD, Aruba (CNN) -- Authorities probing the disappearance of missing Alabama teenager Natalee Holloway arrested the DJ of a popular party boat Friday morning and searched his home.

A prosecutor's spokeswoman, Mariaine Croes, in keeping with Aruban law, identified him only by his initials, S.G.C. She said he was born July 21, 1978.

CNN spoke with his next-door neighbor, who identified himself as Rufo Solognier. He identified the person arrested as his nephew Steve Croes and described him as a quiet, divorced father of a 2-year-old son.

(snipped)

No I thought about Rufo, but this is not him I don't believe.  I know someone that is acquaintances with Steve and his adopted family the Sologniers.  Rufo is ex-KPD.  As I recall it, Rufo essentially raised Steve although he lived and still resides with Rufo's son & wife next door.  It has been awhile but I believe that is accurate.  

I am still haunted by the two very similar accounts/witness statements from May 31 of the white car that followed J2K from C&C's to the HI area... Gives me chills to this day.

LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #835 on: May 25, 2007, 12:11:39 AM »

I see I'm squished betwixed and between Grande, Old Fart and Indy.   Confused There are worse things, I'm sure.   Laughing

Just popped in to offer a website and a book review to those who were discussing yesterday the pollutants and chemicals in our food and environment.  

http://seventhgeneration.com/making_difference/newsletter_article.php?article=560&issue=97
Required Reading: Dinner Made Us Ill and the Meds Aren’t Going to Help

Over the course of the last 60 years or so, a strange thing has happened on our kitchen tables: Our food has become increasingly synthetic with each passing plate. Once made only from things nature made, our diets have turned into thick processed stews of chemical additives, artificial ingredients, and worse. It’s enough to send us all to the medicine cabinet, except that situation there isn’t any better. So says a recent book that details just what all this chemical chaos is doing to our health.

There's other good stuff on the site too, for interested parties.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Grande
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #836 on: May 25, 2007, 12:12:02 AM »

http://www.diario-aruba.com/gallery/index.php?cat=19

ORANJESTAD-(AAN): Aruba Gospel Super festival ta den su siman di expectativa basta grandi.
E siman aki nos lo tin den Spotlight, e ultimo 3 Iglesianan y na cantantenan.
Centra Clemencia di Iglesia Cleansing Stream, Pastoor Andre Domacase, cu lo ta bon prepara pa e anochi final.
Rafaela Solognier di T.O.D. pastor Arno Boeitius y Last But not Least, Fideli Da Dio di Iglesia Maranatha cantantenan lo ta Joanna Douwers, Mioushka Shin-Sie-Jen Harrish Shin-Sie—Jen, Shurlon Filipi, cu nan pastor Theo y Nelly Orman, manera tin un dicho ta bisa save the best for last.
E anochi final e lo ta grandi pa cada un di e ganadornan.
Lo tin premio di 5.000 Florin pa e ganador absoluto y 2.500 Florin pa su Iglesia y otro siman nos lo elabora mas ariba premionan y caarchi ta obtenible na cada iglesia participando.
E Diadomingo aki bo tin un cita cu spotlight pa 7’or anochi na ATV sintonisa pa gosa di un anochi cu Julius cu ta presenta Spotlight.
DIA DI ORACION Y AYUNO
Aruba Gospel Superfestival ta bay tin awe un dia di oracion y ayuno cu ta Aruba Positive Foundation ta organisa cu un dia di ayuno y oracion.
Tur e cantantenan di e diferente iglesia lo tuma parti di e dia di ayuno y oracion hunto cu nan pstoornan.
E anochi aki lo tin un vigilia cuminsando pa 9:30 pm na Iglesia Emanuel, nos ta wardando tur christiannan fiel pa haci e anochi aki un exito.

I did see this, however.  Does not seem like a likely candidate for a car search, then again it's Aruba.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #837 on: May 25, 2007, 12:12:15 AM »

(snipped)

No I thought about Rufo, but this is not him I don't believe.  I know someone that is acquaintances with Steve and his adopted family the Sologniers.  Rufo is ex-KPD.  As I recall it, Rufo essentially raised Steve although he lived and still resides with Rufo's son & wife next door.  It has been awhile but I believe that is accurate.  

I am still haunted by the two very similar accounts/witness statements from May 31 of the white car that followed J2K from C&C's to the HI area... Gives me chills to this day.

Still looking but need to take a shower in a minute.  Yes, the white car accounts really make you wonder.  I think more of Guido though.
Grande
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #838 on: May 25, 2007, 12:14:36 AM »

Grande - who is Steve Croes uncle, isn't that a Solognier too?

Yes but he calls him 'dad' according to someone whom has known Steve for a long time and has visited both residences.  I don't recall Steve's 'dads' name off hand, I would have to check.

LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #839 on: May 25, 2007, 12:15:58 AM »

I've wondered about that, especially since even the Monkeys didn't have a dossier on it  Shocked  The other possibility is that Uncle Dennis or Papa Paulus knew about the report of an assault on the beach shortly before Natalee arrived in Aruba.  Didn't she describe a white SUV?  In any case, it could have been thrown in there as a diversion.  Or it could have been other members of the pimp team that night.   Evil or Very Mad

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.