April 18, 2024, 03:54:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #627 5/23 - 5/24/2007  (Read 152839 times)
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #940 on: May 25, 2007, 12:14:15 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
[\
Truthseeker, you look marvelous!  I love that monkey because she has teeth better than Blah!   Very Happy

crazybabyborg
« Reply #941 on: May 25, 2007, 12:14:23 PM »

ArtColly:

This has been in the Lounge for you. Just making sure you knew it.  Wink

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/art4.gif
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #942 on: May 25, 2007, 12:15:57 PM »

Quote from: "truthseeker2"
Quote from: "Artcolley"

Absolutely.
I have a Nephew in Iraq..In Baghdad..HE loves being there...his Mom is a wreck over it ...as am I. But, he believes in what he is doing and in fact, re-enlisted to continue.
I am so tired of the media dragging out the few disgruntled ones to make their case that we shouldn't be there.
again, HARUMPH.

Will keep your nephew in my prayers and will wish for his safe return.  He is among the best and brightest and my family is forever grateful to him and all the others who put their life on the line for this country.

Thank You TruthSeeker...I am mighty proud of him!
Your prayers are so appreciated.
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #943 on: May 25, 2007, 12:16:59 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
ArtColly:

CBB, YES!!!Thank You!!
I think I'll go get dressed!!!
What line do I put it on???? I don't remember.  Crying or Very sad
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #944 on: May 25, 2007, 12:17:06 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Quote from: "blah"
Unreal, they find a torture manual for al qaeda and it gets very little attention.  But if one of our guys sticks a dog collar on a terrorist, the world calls for heads to roll!!!

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,275341,00.html

tying the hands our troops gets them killed.  We have to be nice to this scum that will take a blow torch to us - which apparently, most of the world finds acceptable.

I havent heard anyone from Iraq, Iran, Saudi Arabia, etc condemning this "manual", but oh boy, dont treat terrorists like a dog!!!

Right, Blah. Things like this get my blood boiling.
As I said previously, the Lunatics are guarding the Asylum.
Harumph.

Brave men fight while silken ponies sleep.

Absolutely.
I have a Nephew in Iraq..In Baghdad..HE loves being there...his Mom is a wreck over it ...as am I. But, he believes in what he is doing and in fact, re-enlisted to continue.
I am so tired of the media dragging out the few disgruntled ones to make their case that we shouldn't be there.
again, HARUMPH.

to your nephew  ---->    salut     salut     salut     salut
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #945 on: May 25, 2007, 12:17:16 PM »

[quote="Anna
Truthseeker, you look marvelous!  I love that monkey because she has teeth better than Blah!   Very Happy
[/quote]

Thanks!  I feel so "dressed up" now thanks to CBB.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #946 on: May 25, 2007, 12:18:06 PM »

[\

Well, that's what YOU said when Truthseeker first picked that avatar, just believing you!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #947 on: May 25, 2007, 12:18:19 PM »

paul

Mana:  
  Posted: Fri May 25th, 2007 04:15 pm   Quote     Reply  

Yes the 5 well maybe three are planning a trip to New Orleans to boycott Aruban travel at a June Travel show in the big easy.

I know two people who work in Ray Nagins government.

I sent both of these friends the file of threats of assault, murder, and other crimes the boycotters wish to perpetrate against Van Der Sloots or Kalpoes. A file gleaned from many now "disappeared posts" from SM, BFN etc. kept for posterity with benefit of screen capture. A file some two years in the collecting which include many email adresses and actual home addresses of those foolish enough to display such inforamtion at BFN and other hate sites. If you make the threat you should receive the consequences.

I also sent these people the cumulative gleanings from SM, BFN, of a fine ole southern bigotry rampant in their midst. Could not resist including seamonkeys racist rant at FOB.

Just don't think Ray Nagin will welcome these folk into the "chocolate city", particularly as several of New Orleans city council have been very vocal about the excess natalee coverage in the media as opposed to covering New Orleans needs.

Rumbo on down to New Orleans BFN, as an Aruban might say.

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #948 on: May 25, 2007, 12:19:20 PM »

Art,

The THIRD one in your avatar section of your profile.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #949 on: May 25, 2007, 12:19:39 PM »

I'm here - working and lurking. Got a project at 6:30am that needs to be done by this afternoon  Shocked
crazybabyborg
« Reply #950 on: May 25, 2007, 12:19:40 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
ArtColly:

CBB, YES!!!Thank You!!
I think I'll go get dressed!!!
What line do I put it on???? I don't remember.  Crying or Very sad

1. Copy my link under the picture.
2. Click on 'profile" at the top of this page
3. Scroll down the profile page to the avatar panel. Paste the link in the 3rd (last) box.
4. Click the "Submit" button at the bottom of the page.
5. Come on back and post so you can see your goodlokkin' self!  

Klaas can do this for you if you should have any trouble. Just ask, and she'll be glad to help.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #951 on: May 25, 2007, 12:20:33 PM »

Art,

The THIRD one in your avatar section of your profile.

And first you have to delete the old avatar.  There is a box to check for that.  Be sure to save a copy somewhere.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #952 on: May 25, 2007, 12:22:09 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Unreal, they find a torture manual for al qaeda and it gets very little attention.  But if one of our guys sticks a dog collar on a terrorist, the world calls for heads to roll!!!

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,275341,00.html

tying the hands our troops gets them killed.  We have to be nice to this scum that will take a blow torch to us - which apparently, most of the world finds acceptable.

I havent heard anyone from Iraq, Iran, Saudi Arabia, etc condemning this "manual", but oh boy, dont treat terrorists like a dog!!!

Right, Blah. Things like this get my blood boiling.
As I said previously, the Lunatics are guarding the Asylum.
Harumph.

Brave men fight while silken ponies sleep.

Absolutely.
again, HARUMPH.

to your nephew  ---->    salut     salut     salut     salut

THanks, Blah! Laughing
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #953 on: May 25, 2007, 12:23:49 PM »

[\

Well, that's what YOU said when Truthseeker first picked that avatar, just believing you!

that is SOME memory you have there !!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #954 on: May 25, 2007, 12:24:26 PM »

Art made it!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #955 on: May 25, 2007, 12:25:09 PM »

Quote from: "greeneyedlady"
paul

Mana:  
  Posted: Fri May 25th, 2007 04:15 pm   Quote     Reply  

Yes the 5 well maybe three are planning a trip to New Orleans to boycott Aruban travel at a June Travel show in the big easy.

I know two people who work in Ray Nagins government.

I sent both of these friends the file of threats of assault, murder, and other crimes the boycotters wish to perpetrate against Van Der Sloots or Kalpoes. A file gleaned from many now "disappeared posts" from SM, BFN etc. kept for posterity with benefit of screen capture. A file some two years in the collecting which include many email adresses and actual home addresses of those foolish enough to display such inforamtion at BFN and other hate sites. If you make the threat you should receive the consequences.

I also sent these people the cumulative gleanings from SM, BFN, of a fine ole southern bigotry rampant in their midst. Could not resist including seamonkeys racist rant at FOB.

Just don't think Ray Nagin will welcome these folk into the "chocolate city", particularly as several of New Orleans city council have been very vocal about the excess natalee coverage in the media as opposed to covering New Orleans needs.

Rumbo on down to New Orleans BFN, as an Aruban might say.

Oh, he is suggesting that their constitutional right to assemble and protest, etc. be violated.

I doubt that very unpopular and bungling mayor is going to hop on that bandwagon.

More than likely will wonder what kind of a stalking nutcase this Paul is.  Nice he admits FOB is a hate site, too.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #956 on: May 25, 2007, 12:25:12 PM »

THAnks, CBB..I just LOVE It!!!!!!!
Now I feel "purty"!!! Laughing
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #957 on: May 25, 2007, 12:26:42 PM »

[\

that is SOME memory you have there !!

Isn't it!  Pretty darned accurate, too, huh?  You DID say that!    Very Happy

PERSONA NON GRATA

JusticeforNatalee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #958 on: May 25, 2007, 12:27:28 PM »

GEL,

Thanks for posting the FOB comment by Paul.

He used the same "scare" tactics before the Boston protest.

Ho-hum.

"My client, Joran van der Sloot, played a MAJOR ROLE in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway."       
Antonio Carlo
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #959 on: May 25, 2007, 12:28:14 PM »

what a crock....gets busted and then blames his wife...

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,275388,00.html

I have to personally sign my tax returns even if an accountant prepares them.  Guess he has some sort of privilege exemption from that?

I wonder if he used to blame his mother before he had a wife.

. Rolling Eyes

He's quite the sporter, like Anita's own sporter who told her "this would not have happened..."  What a guy!  Blame his wife, blame his mother, blame Natalee.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.