April 23, 2024, 10:00:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #627 5/23 - 5/24/2007  (Read 152978 times)
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #960 on: May 25, 2007, 12:28:38 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "blah"
[\
Truthseeker, you look marvelous!  I love that monkey because she has teeth better than Blah!   Very Happy

Well, that's what YOU said when Truthseeker first picked that avatar, just believing you!

that is SOME memory you have there !!

Isn't it!  Pretty darned accurate, too, huh?  You DID say that!    Very Happy

you are one dangerous woman!!

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #961 on: May 25, 2007, 12:28:55 PM »

Quote from: "Artcolley"
Quote from: "truthseeker2"
Quote from: "Artcolley"

Absolutely.
I have a Nephew in Iraq..In Baghdad..HE loves being there...his Mom is a wreck over it ...as am I. But, he believes in what he is doing and in fact, re-enlisted to continue.
I am so tired of the media dragging out the few disgruntled ones to make their case that we shouldn't be there.
again, HARUMPH.

Will keep your nephew in my prayers and will wish for his safe return.  He is among the best and brightest and my family is forever grateful to him and all the others who put their life on the line for this country.

Thank You TruthSeeker...I am mighty proud of him!
Your prayers are so appreciated.

Dittos here, too.  Give him a big high-5 and best wishes from all the monkeys.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #962 on: May 25, 2007, 12:29:19 PM »

Quote from: "JusticeforNatalee"
GEL,

Thanks for posting the FOB comment by Paul.

He used the same "scare" tactics before the Boston protest.

Ho-hum.

YW-some of these posters continue to amaze me Laughing

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
AnnieMW1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #963 on: May 25, 2007, 12:31:15 PM »

I love the reference to the "chocolate city" too....in the midst of calling people on this board racist.  True colors shine forth.  I wouldn't be bragging about any ties to Ray Nagin either.

Personally, I have not been interested in bashing people who left this board to defend the suspects and become anti-Holloway/Twitty.  Each is entitled to one's opinion.  However, I do question anyone whose reasoning has led them to eradicate ALL suspicion of Kalpoes or VDS family members - in the face of ongoing and continuing falsehoods and contradictory statements from all individuals.  

And for anyone to say that Natalee's family had any interest in or motive in her disappearance is beyond ludicrous and without any basis in fact.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #964 on: May 25, 2007, 12:31:30 PM »

Quote from: "greeneyedlady"
paul

Mana:  
  Posted: Fri May 25th, 2007 04:15 pm   Quote     Reply  

Yes the 5 well maybe three are planning a trip to New Orleans to boycott Aruban travel at a June Travel show in the big easy.

I know two people who work in Ray Nagins government.

I sent both of these friends the file of threats of assault, murder, and other crimes the boycotters wish to perpetrate against Van Der Sloots or Kalpoes. A file gleaned from many now "disappeared posts" from SM, BFN etc. kept for posterity with benefit of screen capture. A file some two years in the collecting which include many email adresses and actual home addresses of those foolish enough to display such inforamtion at BFN and other hate sites. If you make the threat you should receive the consequences.

I also sent these people the cumulative gleanings from SM, BFN, of a fine ole southern bigotry rampant in their midst. Could not resist including seamonkeys racist rant at FOB.

Just don't think Ray Nagin will welcome these folk into the "chocolate city", particularly as several of New Orleans city council have been very vocal about the excess natalee coverage in the media as opposed to covering New Orleans needs.

Rumbo on down to New Orleans BFN, as an Aruban might say.

LMAO.  Ray Nagin is begging for visitors.  What a lying poseur this Paul is.    If he knows Ray Nagin, it is probably because they were hiding out together while hundreds and hundreds of idle busses sat undriven by the authorities who could have rescued those people stuck in the dome.  Paul sounds like Anita's boy.  Paul, were you in Seaside, Florida, with old Ray Nagin?

AnnieMW1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #965 on: May 25, 2007, 12:35:11 PM »

I will say that I think we Monkeys could do a better job of taking the high road re: "the other side" - and have let the lack of news get the best of us at times.  This used to be disallowed posting!  Why go down to that level?
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #966 on: May 25, 2007, 12:36:13 PM »

And I think this Paul poster needs to look up the word "threat" in the dictionary.  Saying one wishes something would happen is not the same as threatening to actually do it.  Neither is saying one would like to do thus and so.

On the other hand, internet stalking is a crime.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #967 on: May 25, 2007, 12:39:04 PM »

Quote from: "AnnieMW1"
I love the reference to the "chocolate city" too....in the midst of calling people on this board racist.  True colors shine forth.  I wouldn't be bragging about any ties to Ray Nagin either.

Personally, I have not been interested in bashing people who left this board to defend the suspects and become anti-Holloway/Twitty.  Each is entitled to one's opinion.  However, I do question anyone whose reasoning has led them to eradicate ALL suspicion of Kalpoes or VDS family members - in the face of ongoing and continuing falsehoods and contradictory statements from all individuals.  

And for anyone to say that Natalee's family had any interest in or motive in her disappearance is beyond ludicrous and without any basis in fact.

Anyone can see what happened to Natalee and who did it.  These three are guilty as hell.  If someone left this board to join others on another board to bash her I can only say that they are being paid to do so.  They have no conscience.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #968 on: May 25, 2007, 12:39:26 PM »

you are one dangerous woman!!

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Very Happy

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #969 on: May 25, 2007, 12:40:14 PM »

Home sick, perhaps strep thoat as two ppl at my work have it.
Why do these ppl come to work and cough on others ?
Ugh.
Going to the clinic ( doc in a box type thing around here  ) later.
Went to the F site last night and I wasn't sure what case they were even discussing. Seems as if their " facts " or " pooplets " are pieces of information about Natalee that I had never heard b4. Now they know her bac ?? I won't repeat the nonsense , but these persons are just cutting this outta whole cloth.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #970 on: May 25, 2007, 12:41:13 PM »

And I think this Paul poster needs to look up the word "threat" in the dictionary.  Saying one wishes something would happen is not the same as threatening to actually do it.  Neither is saying one would like to do thus and so.

if this Paul guy has actually taken the time to do all of these things he claims, no one in their right mind would ever take him seriously.  I mean come on now, lets be real.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #971 on: May 25, 2007, 12:43:03 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
Ugh.
Went to the F site last night and I wasn't sure what case they were even discussing. Seems as if their " facts " or " pooplets " are pieces of information about Natalee that I had never heard b4. Now they know her bac ?? I won't repeat the nonsense , but these persons are just cutting this outta whole cloth.

One in four people are carriers of strep whether they ever evidence it or not, and they might not even know it.  There is no way of getting around being exposed to it.  Get help for your throat and if you have strep, get treatment.  Strep can be really bad news if left untreated!!!

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #972 on: May 25, 2007, 12:43:17 PM »

I have a lot of wishes for the Van der Sloot family.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #973 on: May 25, 2007, 12:44:06 PM »

Quote from: "San"

Do they include a noose? Laughing

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #974 on: May 25, 2007, 12:45:23 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Quote from: "San"

Do they include a noose? Laughing

Laughing  Laughing    
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #975 on: May 25, 2007, 12:46:06 PM »

Quote from: "AnnieMW1"
I will say that I think we Monkeys could do a better job of taking the high road re: "the other side" - and have let the lack of news get the best of us at times.  This used to be disallowed posting!  Why go down to that level?

Not sure what you are referring to here.  If you mean bringing Paul's post here from FOB I don't see a problem with it.  Don't you think that people going to the travel show in New Orleans have a right to know if someone is threatening them?
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #976 on: May 25, 2007, 12:46:28 PM »

I wub you, San.

We need to call Klaas out by getting to page 50.

EASY, did you get that information to Jossy?  If not, s'il vous plait.  Groveling again.  Jossy needs to know about this.  He needs to be able to set it straight.

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #977 on: May 25, 2007, 12:46:54 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
Ugh.

One in four people are carriers of strep whether they ever evidence it or not, and they might not even know it.  There is no way of getting around being exposed to it.  Get help for your throat and if you have strep, get treatment.  Strep can be really bad news if left untreated!!!

I had mono one time which was incorrectly diagnosed as strep throat in the beginning.  I was off work for over 3 months and wished for death single every day.  Was one of the worst experiences I ever went through.  I lost 45 pounds before it was over (and back then I didnt need to lose a pound)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #978 on: May 25, 2007, 12:51:00 PM »

I wub you, San.

We need to call Klaas out by getting to page 50.

EASY, did you get that information to Jossy?  If not, s'il vous plait.  Groveling again.  Jossy needs to know about this.  He needs to be able to set it straight.

Tyler your avatar looks beautiful.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #979 on: May 25, 2007, 12:52:19 PM »

One more post after this and we should be on page 50.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.