March 28, 2024, 04:50:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #627 5/23 - 5/24/2007  (Read 152355 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #200 on: May 23, 2007, 11:32:37 PM »

Nite Art.  I think BT fell asleep too and forgot to say bye.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #201 on: May 23, 2007, 11:32:52 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Are you guys trying to get me to talk Shango?  Shocked

We were talking about AWAC aircraft, the ones with the radar dish on the top I was asking about and Rob said he personally saw three on Aruba when he was there.

SilverFox said we only have about 38 and so three there is huge.

Seeing from afar?

An BTW, just because Shango used Marvel comic characters doesn't change anything about him one way or the other.  It is what I would expect an Aruban Shango to do, copy and not be original with metaphors, does NOT mean was not trying to tell something or misdirect or do whatever.

Yes, we tangoed without you today, shocking isn't it, LOL!  But it would fit with those radar aircraft to be eavesdropping and as Tiger said, the entire area including Chavez town as well as Aruba.  Those aircraft cover a huge area.

Silverfox posted specs for them.  That is what I think was in use and maybe, just maybe heard something that night accidentally.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #202 on: May 23, 2007, 11:33:50 PM »

Quote from: "greeneyedlady"
Klaas-check your email-send to Anna-thanks

I just sent to Anna  Wink
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #203 on: May 23, 2007, 11:34:22 PM »

hi monkeys, just peeking in...Justins, I'm sorry about Justin...I might need to consult with muffybee one day soon too...I just realized that I don't have her email addy either...u still here muffY?

Bring Natalee home...
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #204 on: May 23, 2007, 11:35:24 PM »

Congrats to Rob from me as well!   Very Happy

Angie - just want you to know I've been thinking of you all day, been on my heart.  Strength and peace to you each and every day - you're such a giver and I admire you!

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #205 on: May 23, 2007, 11:35:58 PM »

Got it, thanks Klaas.

Wasn't Vlad Dutch?  This person is not and English is their first language for sure.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #206 on: May 23, 2007, 11:36:34 PM »

Quote from: "mishy"
hi monkeys, just peeking in...Justins, I'm sorry about Justin...I might need to consult with muffybee one day soon too...I just realized that I don't have her email addy either...u still here muffY?

Hi there Mishy.  I'm still here.  Anything I can do to help you, I would.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #207 on: May 23, 2007, 11:38:28 PM »

Nite Art.  I think BT fell asleep too and forgot to say bye.

Shocked  Now thats unusual.. Is Simon back home yet? Brushing perhaps?  Shocked
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #208 on: May 23, 2007, 11:39:05 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "robots"
Quote from: "Elaine"
Quote from: "bleachedblack"
Uh OH Lala's Robots is coming ooooout.  Twisted Evil

He's difficult, to say the least.  Rolling Eyes

Cool
I heard you were in the naughty corner. Shocked  Laughing

Cool

Ah, poor Robots!  And you sweeter than Tupelo Honey and everything!

Sad

i think i have been a good little robots

i dont know what these 2 are talking about

Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #209 on: May 23, 2007, 11:39:41 PM »

Got it, thanks Klaas.

Wasn't Vlad Dutch?  This person is not and English is their first language for sure.

Not sure..his long name was Vladamir..xxx xxx xx, I don't remember the whole thing and don't feel like checking right now, lol.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #210 on: May 23, 2007, 11:40:30 PM »

Quote from: Lifesong
Congrats to Rob from me as well!   Very Happy

Angie - just want you to know I've been thinking of you all day, been on my heart.  Strength and peace to you each and every day - you're such a giver and I admire you![/quote

Aweeeeeeeee  Embarassed  Embarassed  TY.. I am oK.. I  WILL  be ok.. and dont know whats going on yet  
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #211 on: May 23, 2007, 11:41:54 PM »

Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  at myself.. Ughhhhhhhhh After 2 years.. I still mess up quotes.
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #212 on: May 23, 2007, 11:41:58 PM »

Quote from: "MuffyBee"

Muffy, please email me when you get a chance... Wink

Bring Natalee home...
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #213 on: May 23, 2007, 11:42:19 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Got it, thanks Klaas.

Not sure..his long name was Vladamir..xxx xxx xx, I don't remember the whole thing and don't feel like checking right now, lol.

Goodness, no, don't check anything.  Gel may remember but I thought he talked oddly like someone to whom English was not first language.

Doesn't matter any way.  The sicko appears to be still there and posting as Anna.  Not really worse than some of the other sickos, garden variety sicko I guess you could say.

. Very Happy

PERSONA NON GRATA

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #214 on: May 23, 2007, 11:42:56 PM »

Thanks Anna. You just tango all you want...I don't mind...I am not the smartest cookie in the group here, you know.  Tibro directed me to the AWAC reference from earlier.  IIRC, one of our posters, Eleye, I think it was, had always thought that could have been the case, then again maybe he was talking about Echelon instead.  I forget now, but a lot of the code talkers thought that to be the case as well.
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #215 on: May 23, 2007, 11:44:27 PM »

Well, all that confused me.  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

Sorry. Just messin' around.  Smile  Wink
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #216 on: May 23, 2007, 11:47:14 PM »

Quote from: "MuffyBee"

Muffy, please email me when you get a chance... Wink

mishypark@hotmail.com

Bring Natalee home...
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #217 on: May 23, 2007, 11:52:12 PM »

[
i think i have been a good little robots

i dont know what these 2 are talking about

Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

Well, I'm being picked on with a real sick avatar on another site calling itself Anna and it means me because gives location as where the poo fell on Alabama so we are both just abused, lol!

I get so weary of those creeps trashing Alabama.  I will match the ration of PhD's in Huntsville with any city in the country per capita.  We put a man on the moon and the Dutch don't even manufacture their own cars!  And yes, the German scientists HELPED but they sure had a long, long way to go when they got here.  They sure didn't do it on their own or even come close, was good old yankee ingenuity only that did that.

We also have many very high tech state of the art engineering companies for the defense department, etc.  

They are just so full of crap about that and I would bet they have either never set foot in Alabama or haven't in many years and get their information from bad Grade B movies!

Geeeze, some people are just so damned ignorant to think they are so smart.

See what happens when I go over there?  I come back cussing!

Not worth it and ain't going back no matter what they say about me or who imitates me.  Not worth a minute of my time for the lot of them.

Very Happy

PERSONA NON GRATA

mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #218 on: May 23, 2007, 11:52:36 PM »

Bye monkeys...the bunkey is calling...I just saw there is a prayer vigil at the end of this month and I signed up for it...so glad I saw it...I haven't been on much recently...night all!

Bring Natalee home...
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #219 on: May 23, 2007, 11:55:38 PM »

There, there Anna.  You calm down now...in here you are among friends.  Do you want me to get San's gun for you?  I think she has a spare.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.