March 29, 2024, 08:41:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #627 5/23 - 5/24/2007  (Read 152443 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #220 on: May 23, 2007, 11:57:05 PM »

Lalas,
I didn't want you to think we were tangoing behind your back!   Very Happy

I used to read/post a little in the Codetalkers, read there and also loved Theory and Speculation.  Was so much easier to keep up wth everything when it was all separated like that.

I do recall we all thought they were eavesdropping some way but I don't know if we talked about the use of AWACS and Rob confirmed he personally saw them at the airport today.  That is interesting to me anyway.  The aircraft angle.

Buckeye will likely remember if that AWAC angle was discussed before, however or Ms Darth Vader, Janet or VMS, too.  They remember better than I do as well.  

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #221 on: May 23, 2007, 11:57:57 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "robots"
[
i think i have been a good little robots

i dont know what these 2 are talking about

Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

Well, I'm being picked on with a real sick avatar on another site calling itself Anna and it means me because gives location as where the poo fell on Alabama so we are both just abused, lol!

I get so weary of those creeps trashing Alabama.  I will match the ration of PhD's in Huntsville with any city in the country per capita.  We put a man on the moon and the Dutch don't even manufacture their own cars!  And yes, the German scientists HELPED but they sure had a long, long way to go when they got here.  They sure didn't do it on their own or even come close, was good old yankee ingenuity only that did that.

We also have many very high tech state of the art engineering companies for the defense department, etc.  

They are just so full of crap about that and I would bet they have either never set foot in Alabama or haven't in many years and get their information from bad Grade B movies!

Geeeze, some people are just so damned ignorant to think they are so smart.

See what happens when I go over there?  I come back cussing!

Not worth it and ain't going back no matter what they say about me or who imitates me.  Not worth a minute of my time for the lot of them.

Very Happy

HI Anna.. Dont let the assholes get to you.  Now I cussed  Wink  Dont take much for me though. Wink  Look at it this way.. must be someone who is jealous of yah? The will eventually get tired of their own game. It is really SICK for someone  to do that. Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #222 on: May 23, 2007, 11:59:27 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
There, there Anna.  You calm down now...in here you are among friends.  Do you want me to get San's gun for you?  I think she has a spare.

I think our San has a whole CACHE of weapons.. lol
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #223 on: May 24, 2007, 12:03:50 AM »

There, there Anna.  You calm down now...in here you are among friends.  Do you want me to get San's gun for you?  I think she has a spare.

Thank you, Lala's.  That avatar is some how sort of threatening with the bloody knife under my name but I am not going to let it get to me.  No, don't need a gun cause I am not going back, they are not worth the time.  I have so little to spare these days not going to spend it there.

I only get to be here when taking a break to rest a bit which I have to do more often as I get older and the weather gets hotter here.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #224 on: May 24, 2007, 12:07:36 AM »

Thanks, Angie!

I hope things get better for you as well.  So many monkeys are having probs worse than this psycho with the avatar for sure.  I still don't come close to understanding where they get some of that crap they post, however.  Their reason for living seems to be to hate the monkeys and can't think of anything more warped.

Yes, we need to be kind to each other and stick together against that kind of hate and send each other good vibes to offset it.

We can do that!

. Wink

PERSONA NON GRATA

GabbyG
Scared Monkey

« Reply #225 on: May 24, 2007, 12:12:10 AM »

I just wanted to say Hi Monkeys! Finally having a calm quiet evening and decided I wanted to spend it catching up here in the cage   Very Happy  Hope all is well with everyone!

Please Angels, watch over all our lost children.

My Emmy, my ears. I am deaf and my Lab Emmy hears for me, and does her job well! She is my fur baby and is much loved. Applaud our working animals, they have earned it.

"A lie told a thousand times becomes the truth" -- Joran van der Sloot
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #226 on: May 24, 2007, 12:13:14 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Thanks, Angie!

I hope things get better for you as well.  So many monkeys are having probs worse than this psycho with the avatar for sure.  I still don't come close to understanding where they get some of that crap they post, however.  Their reason for living seems to be to hate the monkeys and can't think of anything more warped.

Yes, we need to be kind to each other and stick together against that kind of hate and send each other good vibes to offset it.

We can do that!

. Wink

Amen to that Anna!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #227 on: May 24, 2007, 12:13:52 AM »

Quote from: "GabbyG"
I just wanted to say Hi Monkeys! Finally having a calm quiet evening and decided I wanted to spend it catching up here in the cage   Very Happy  Hope all is well with everyone!

HI there Gabby.. Smile
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #228 on: May 24, 2007, 12:14:19 AM »

Quote from: "GabbyG"

Hello Gabby, so good to see you.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #229 on: May 24, 2007, 12:16:47 AM »

I think I will hug Nemo and head to bed.

Reminder to check the prayer thread...one of our own needs our help.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #230 on: May 24, 2007, 12:18:12 AM »

Nite Lala's
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #231 on: May 24, 2007, 12:21:35 AM »

Gabby,
Love your hair doo.  Bleached black will be jealous!

Very Happy

PERSONA NON GRATA

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #232 on: May 24, 2007, 12:24:01 AM »

Nite everyone.
Prayers to all..
 I just got more sad news in an email.. a co worker from 911 had brain surgery  Shocked  911 folks are helping by doing a fundraiser for him.. he has a wife and 2 kids and another baby due in August. he was the one that was with me when I got the Flight 93 call.   Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad
 Having a fundraiser dinner..DJ.. drinks and food to help with medical costs at the local fire dept.  The dipsatchers are reaching out to the community. Keep JS in prayers as well.
  I guess I am gonna print out the email.. take it to work so I can have that day off.  Sad  and I BEST get it too.

The top of the email said this..
“We help strangers every day. Now help us help a friend.”

Truer words have neevr been spoken.   sighhhhhhhhh

Goodnight
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #233 on: May 24, 2007, 12:24:42 AM »

I think I will hug Nemo and head to bed.

Reminder to check the prayer thread...one of our own needs our help.

Ditto..
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #234 on: May 24, 2007, 12:31:42 AM »

Signing off. Will check back tomorrow hoping for case news. Prayers for all.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #235 on: May 24, 2007, 12:48:17 AM »

Taking that Moonboat to Dreamland tonight.

Goodnight anyone still here.

PERSONA NON GRATA

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #236 on: May 24, 2007, 12:52:55 AM »

Nite Anna and Port Valerie
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #237 on: May 24, 2007, 12:57:49 AM »

I can't imagine why anyone wants to pick on Anna that way. I tell you, the depth of the hatred and sickness out there in the world right now is just incredible. It seems like people are just surrendering every last remnant of decency, common sense, and "normalcy".

Is the whole world becoming like Aruba... or is Aruba just a small slice of what is happening everywhere else? Sometimes I wonder.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #238 on: May 24, 2007, 12:58:57 AM »

My Monkey Jammies for the few who like my Barbie

Very Happy

'Nite!

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #239 on: May 24, 2007, 01:02:09 AM »

Quote from: "sb"
I can't imagine why anyone wants to pick on Anna that way. I tell you, the depth of the hatred and sickness out there in the world right now is just incredible. It seems like people are just surrendering every last remnant of decency, common sense, and "normalcy".

Is the whole world becoming like Aruba... or is Aruba just a small slice of what is happening everywhere else? Sometimes I wonder.

SB,
Thanks for those kind words but it is for society we must weep.  I do not like at all what I see happening in the world around me.  I know as we grow older some of these feelings are normal but this is beyond the pale at what is happening every day and especially to our young people.

Like you, I have known a better world and know this is NOT it!  Not at all.

I think it is happening everywhere, some are just a bit ahead of others.  I do pray for all of us and civilization in general as it does seem very sick and much in need of some sort of Divine intervention.

Goodnight again!

PERSONA NON GRATA

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.