March 28, 2024, 11:16:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #627 5/23 - 5/24/2007  (Read 152336 times)
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #420 on: May 24, 2007, 03:18:53 PM »

Klaas,  do you see Moon following them around and all she can say now is how wonderful the 'trolls' are for giving JR all those exta hits on his site?  It's like she can't even defend them anymore.  They are tearing that place up!  LOL

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #421 on: May 24, 2007, 03:21:05 PM »

Quote from: "Dihannah1"
Klaas,  do you see Moon following them around and all she can say now is how wonderful the 'trolls' are for giving JR all those exta hits on his site?  It's like she can't even defend them anymore.  They are tearing that place up!  LOL

Yep, it's great!
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #422 on: May 24, 2007, 03:21:26 PM »

I gotta go look.  If my puter doesn't take an unplanned siesta, I'll be back.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #423 on: May 24, 2007, 03:22:52 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
ART COLLIE,

In a Q&A at BFN, Dave Holloway said the only DNA on that bogus letter supposedly from Natalee belonged to Paulus vd Sloot!

I want to know why he is not in jail.  Remember the US Postal Inspectors went to Bolivia and brought back Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid in real life.  

They didn't pay too much attention to that sovreign nation business then!

Since the US gets accused of kidnapping terrorists and taking them to non disclosed locations, etc.  we might as well do it.  This would be my fav case to start because it is so obvious what happened!

JMO

Good Afternoon, All.

Well, I must agree. Paulus belongs in jail for this amongst his other crimes, imo.

INteresting that his prints were the only ones found.  WHat a Moron.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #424 on: May 24, 2007, 03:24:24 PM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"
I gotta go look.  If my puter doesn't take an unplanned siesta, I'll be back.

I normally refuse to go those places, but this is awesome.  These 3 are hitting every thread and Moon is running around behind them.  Lauralee, does provide some excellent info. and they talk about pro-Nat sites, I didn't even know existed.  It's worth the peak, trust me!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #425 on: May 24, 2007, 03:25:03 PM »

This has got to be the most ignorant post I've seen in a long time:

lila (aka Resortownmom)

Mana:  
  Posted: Thu May 24th, 2007 12:18 pm

I believe that it is POSSIBLE that Beth and Jug did not even know that Natalee was going on this trip.  If Natalee was a willful girl, she could have easily signed up for the trip, and never told them.  Natalee was 18.  She did not need parental permission.  Natalee had spent the night with another girl who was the ride to the airport.  Beth was away on a trip for Memorial Day weekend but not with Jug, with girlfriends.
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #426 on: May 24, 2007, 03:25:53 PM »

ART COLLIE,

In a Q&A at BFN, Dave Holloway said the only DNA on that bogus letter supposedly from Natalee belonged to Paulus vd Sloot!

I want to know why he is not in jail.  Remember the US Postal Inspectors went to Bolivia and brought back Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid in real life.  

They didn't pay too much attention to that sovreign nation business then!

Since the US gets accused of kidnapping terrorists and taking them to non disclosed locations, etc.  we might as well do it.  This would be my fav case to start because it is so obvious what happened!

JMO

Good Afternoon, All.

Oh, and also, I am surprised someone hasn't relieved society of the gruesome 5 by now..actually, gruesome 6 including big bad Mama Sloot.
Yes, they should be taken and put away somewhere "safe".  Laughing
IMO, naturally.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #427 on: May 24, 2007, 03:25:55 PM »

Heck, I almost feel obiligated to register and help them out!  I want to give them a great big kudos!

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #428 on: May 24, 2007, 03:26:57 PM »

Yes, witness tampering has to be illegal even in "their system" which seems to work like jello, conforms to what they want it to.

But how can ALE investigate the PIMPS when their own are doing the same thing at the prison?

Maybe that is what Paulus was blackmailing them with to mess up the investigation and now that the WHOLE WORLD knows it and is WATCHING, they will go ahead and release any information they had to the Dutch team in order to end this.

But if AHATA paid ANYONE to make a false statement, isn't that a crime?  Remember Julia always came up with a taxi driver or hotel worker who just happened to hear things no one else heard?  These poor people were probably just trying to keep their work permits and she talked them into saying things or they did it to please her or whatever.  Well, if they made them as paid witnesses, she could be in trouble for that certainly.  

Putting her cell number on posters is for sure interfering with an investigation.  She should be charged with that.

But Jossy says this Attorney General Theresa Croes will NOT prosecute any member of MEP no matter what they do and that seems to be the case.  Interpol has a division just for corrupt cops and I would think AG falls under that category.  I sure hope somebody has called them in on this gang of thugs running that island.

I wonder if it would help if we all wrote to them and protested the refusal to investigate this disappearance.  I also wonder if they have to be invited in like the FBI for who is there to invite them when the ones who should be doing the inviting are the criminals themselves.

JMO

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #429 on: May 24, 2007, 03:27:08 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

lila (aka Resortownmom)

Mana:  

I believe that it is POSSIBLE that Beth and Jug did not even know that Natalee was going on this trip.  If Natalee was a willful girl, she could have easily signed up for the trip, and never told them.  Natalee was 18.  She did not need parental permission.  Natalee had spent the night with another girl who was the ride to the airport.  Beth was away on a trip for Memorial Day weekend but not with Jug, with girlfriends.

Isn't that Resortownmom a bit of a whackjob anyway? What a lowlife.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #430 on: May 24, 2007, 03:30:28 PM »

Heck, I almost feel obiligated to register and help them out!  I want to give them a great big kudos!

Don't give them the opportunity to have your IP.  Unless you are going to use an anonomiser.
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #431 on: May 24, 2007, 03:30:53 PM »

Yes, witness tampering has to be illegal even in "their system" which seems to work like jello, conforms to what they want it to.

But how can ALE investigate the PIMPS when their own are doing the same thing at the prison?

Maybe that is what Paulus was blackmailing them with to mess up the investigation and now that the WHOLE WORLD knows it and is WATCHING, they will go ahead and release any information they had to the Dutch team in order to end this.

But if AHATA paid ANYONE to make a false statement, isn't that a crime?  Remember Julia always came up with a taxi driver or hotel worker who just happened to hear things no one else heard?  These poor people were probably just trying to keep their work permits and she talked them into saying things or they did it to please her or whatever.  Well, if they made them as paid witnesses, she could be in trouble for that certainly.  

Putting her cell number on posters is for sure interfering with an investigation.  She should be charged with that.

But Jossy says this Attorney General Theresa Croes will NOT prosecute any member of MEP no matter what they do and that seems to be the case.  Interpol has a division just for corrupt cops and I would think AG falls under that category.  I sure hope somebody has called them in on this gang of thugs running that island.

I wonder if it would help if we all wrote to them and protested the refusal to investigate this disappearance.  I also wonder if they have to be invited in like the FBI for who is there to invite them when the ones who should be doing the inviting are the criminals themselves.

JMO

I think once the Dutch are done with whatever they are doing, if anything, then contacting an agency such as Interpol might not be a bad idea.
Worse they can do is either ignore the letter or tear it up! It is certainly worth a try to get someone moving on this case.

I am not real optimistic about the Dutch doing anything.
Actually, I am inclined to think the Dutch just want to get rid of that nasty little den of corruption called Aruba.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #432 on: May 24, 2007, 03:32:01 PM »

Quote from: "Artcolley"
ART COLLIE,

They didn't pay too much attention to that sovereign nation business then!

JMO

Good Afternoon, All.

Well, I must agree. Paulus belongs in jail for this amongst his other crimes, imo.

Worse yet, since the letter, which mostly says things like the trust fund should be given to the suspects because of inconvenience caused them and other ridiculous pro Sloot things like that, it suggest testing for Natalee's DNA and assures the reader it will be there.

What made them think that???  THey had something of Natalee's that I think they rubbed on that letter and it got lost during transit!  Otherwise, why make the claim that Natalee's DNA would be found on it?

Sure is something to think about!

JMO

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #433 on: May 24, 2007, 03:32:50 PM »

lila (aka Resortownmom)

Mana:  

Shocked   I saw that one too!   Laughing  Laughing   Had to turn away for a few minutes to resist the urge to register and post:  "WTF??  You're kidding, right?"

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #434 on: May 24, 2007, 03:32:55 PM »

Don't give them the opportunity to have your IP.  Unless you are going to use an anonomiser.

I'm not going to register.  But it is tempting.....  Wink

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #435 on: May 24, 2007, 03:32:58 PM »

Artcolley - yes, a wackjob  Laughing
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #436 on: May 24, 2007, 03:34:03 PM »

Asking stupid question,,,  I see it on alot of forums.. But what does bump mean?  Ok, stop laughing at me  now!!!  Embarassed  Laughing

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #437 on: May 24, 2007, 03:35:24 PM »

Asking stupid question,,,  I see it on alot of forums.. But what does bump mean?  Ok, stop laughing at me  now!!!  Embarassed  Laughing

It just means to "bump" the thread back up to the top so people will see it.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #438 on: May 24, 2007, 03:35:33 PM »

lila (aka Resortownmom)

Mana:  

Gee, you'd think they would have caught on with Dave giving Natalee the other half of the money to go!

Things like this are why people who don't know their [[edit]] from their elbow should keep their [[edit]] shut!

There, I edited it for you, Klaas!   Laughing

PERSONA NON GRATA

Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #439 on: May 24, 2007, 03:36:36 PM »

Quote from: "Artcolley"
ART COLLIE,

They didn't pay too much attention to that sovereign nation business then!

JMO

Good Afternoon, All.

Worse yet, since the letter, which mostly says things like the trust fund should be given to the suspects because of inconvenience caused them and other ridiculous pro Sloot things like that, it suggest testing for Natalee's DNA and assures the reader it will be there.

What made them think that???  THey had something of Natalee's that I think they rubbed on that letter and it got lost during transit!  Otherwise, why make the claim that Natalee's DNA would be found on it?

Sure is something to think about!

JMO

Yes, it certainly IS something to think about.

I wonder , Just wonder, mind you, if any on the Darkside had a hand in Natalee's disappearance? After the fact probably or as an accompllice, besides the usual suspects.
I do and have alwas thought that our broomlady had a direct hand in this.
I"d be very surprised if she didn't.
Her AND Anita. Anita I think did the covering up and cleaning up.
"As in..."Get Dat Body outta Here. DO sumding wid it, fercrssakes, Pauuuulis."

Again, IMO, naturally. Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.