March 28, 2024, 11:06:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #627 5/23 - 5/24/2007  (Read 152335 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #460 on: May 24, 2007, 04:06:55 PM »

Quote from: "Spock"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Spock"
I have a feeling the Dutch team may try to do something this weekend. We are almost to the end of their six week mission and this is the two year anniversary of Natalee's dissapearance. It's time they do something to advance the case.

I hope you are right!

They seem to be in a cycle: work a weekend take two weeks off, work a weekend...take two weeks off. What are they doing on the off time?

I'm hoping durring their off time they are sifting through and analyzing the recently obtained hard drive from the Sloots and maybe even Renfro's.
the big hammer
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #461 on: May 24, 2007, 04:08:18 PM »

Perfect Crime? Hardly.

From Fox News Promo, posted by klaas: "Everyone has seen bits and pieces of this story. When you put them all together, they form a picture of what might have been the perfect crime."

If this were a perfect crime, we would not be here continuing discussion on this poorly investigated case.  The KLPD would not be roaming Aruba, continuing their investigation -- even today.  News stories about the case would have stopped long ago.

Perfect?  No, hardly.  The crime against Natalee was compounded by ineptitude, collusion, and obvious conflict of interest.

And there still remains related CRIMINAL BEHAVIOR, for which no prosecution has been brought forth.  Actual crimes for which there is undeniable evidence: crimes that are directly related to Natalee's disappearance.

And that is the Kalpoe brothers' perjury.  It is a crime to present INTENTIONALLY FALSE TESTIMONY as a witness.  And both the Kalpoe brothers did EXACTLY that, and under the advice of competent legal counsel, which implicates their attorneys, as well.  INTENTIONALLY FALSE TESTIMONY which led directly to the false arrest and incarceration of two innocent men.  And in Kalpoes' case we have the incremental admission and witnessing of a preplanned conspiracy to commit perjury...in two separate instances: the false HI drop off, and the recruitmnet of Croes to deliver the false Cyberzone phone call story.  Plus, the justifiable follow-on charges of obstruction and contempt of court.  The evidence is there in the Kalpoe 5/31 PV's, as well as the early 6/9 PV's before their stories of the HI drop off are retracted during their suspect interrogations.

Perfect Crime?  HA!  I suppose it's a snap to commit "perfect crimes" when obvious criminal behavior goes unprosecuted and is without consequence.

greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #462 on: May 24, 2007, 04:08:28 PM »

seawolf

Mana:  
  Posted: Thu May 24th, 2007 08:06 pm   Quote     Reply  

I WANT TO JUST SAY THANK YOU MAKING OUR NATION WEAKER BY POSTING ALL OF THE B.S. YOU WRITE HERE AND ITS TRULY SAD YOU TAKE THE POSITION AND ALLOWED YOUR MINDS TO BE BRAIN WASHED.......IM NOT PERFECT BUT FOR YOU TO GET ON HERE AND CONSISTENTLY DOWN A GIRL WHO WAS PROBABLY MURDERED IS A CRYING SHAME.......EITHER YOU HATE WOMEN CAUSE THEY NEVER GAVE YOU THE TIME OF DAY, 400 POUNDS OR TO EGGHEADISH TO EVEN FOCUS ON THE FACT THAT THERE ARE SUSPECTS WHO ARE GUILTY AND INVOLVED IN A COVER UP.......NOT TOO MENTUION YOU ALONG WITH OTHERS HERE ARE THE BIGGEST IDIOTS I EVER READ ON A FORUM.......FLAME ON YOU DONT GET MY TIME OF DAY EVER AGAIN...I POST/REPLY TO ONLY INTELLIGENT LIFE FORMS........

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #463 on: May 24, 2007, 04:09:36 PM »

Just posted by Seawolf at FOB: Laughing

seawolf

Mana:  
  Posted: Thu May 24th, 2007 01:06 pm   Quote     Reply  

TO:  MOONSHADOWS & LOVEJUST

I WANT TO JUST SAY THANK YOU MAKING OUR NATION WEAKER BY POSTING ALL OF THE B.S. YOU WRITE HERE AND ITS TRULY SAD YOU TAKE THE POSITION AND ALLOWED YOUR MINDS TO BE BRAIN WASHED.......IM NOT PERFECT BUT FOR YOU TO GET ON HERE AND CONSISTENTLY DOWN A GIRL WHO WAS PROBABLY MURDERED IS A CRYING SHAME.......EITHER YOU HATE WOMEN CAUSE THEY NEVER GAVE YOU THE TIME OF DAY, 400 POUNDS OR TO EGGHEADISH TO EVEN FOCUS ON THE FACT THAT THERE ARE SUSPECTS WHO ARE GUILTY AND INVOLVED IN A COVER UP.......NOT TOO MENTION YOU ALONG WITH OTHERS HERE ARE THE BIGGEST IDIOTS I EVER READ ON A FORUM.......FLAME ON YOU DONT GET MY TIME OF DAY EVER AGAIN...I POST/REPLY TO ONLY INTELLIGENT LIFE FORMS........
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #464 on: May 24, 2007, 04:09:56 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
This has got to be the most ignorant post I've seen in a long time:

lila (aka Resortownmom)

Mana:  
  Posted: Thu May 24th, 2007 12:18 pm

I believe that it is POSSIBLE that Beth and Jug did not even know that Natalee was going on this trip.  If Natalee was a willful girl, she could have easily signed up for the trip, and never told them.  Natalee was 18.  She did not need parental permission.  Natalee had spent the night with another girl who was the ride to the airport.  Beth was away on a trip for Memorial Day weekend but not with Jug, with girlfriends.

What was that loon that once posted here that None got into it with frequently?  This sounds like her posts.  I think she posted with Wolf a lot.  Definitely not Seawolf but that guy that hoped he would get on some TV program if he made up enough tales about the MB kids.  He inserted himself into this with Wonder Woman, although I do not think he was a part of that chicago mob, just a wanna-be.

Not sure who you mean, will have to think about it.  Resorttownmom was always into the runaway theory.

Seawolf appears to be family/Natalee friendly.

Talking about Wolf --- not Seawolf.  Remember Wolf --- that one with the ugly half face, who appeared to be a friend of Hannie and Hannie had that ugly baby that she used to post and said it was Natalee's.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #465 on: May 24, 2007, 04:09:56 PM »

Quote from: "the big hammer"
Perfect Crime? Hardly.

From Fox News Promo, posted by klaas: "Everyone has seen bits and pieces of this story. When you put them all together, they form a picture of what might have been the perfect crime."

If this were a perfect crime, we would not be here continuing discussion on this poorly investigated case.  The KLPD would not be roaming Aruba, continuing their investigation -- even today.  News stories about the case would have stopped long ago.

Perfect?  No, hardly.  The crime against Natalee was compounded by ineptitude, collusion, and obvious conflict of interest.

And there still remains related CRIMINAL BEHAVIOR, for which no prosecution has been brought forth.  Actual crimes for which there is undeniable evidence: crimes that are directly related to Natalee's disappearance.

And that is the Kalpoe brothers' perjury.  It is a crime to present INTENTIONALLY FALSE TESTIMONY as a witness.  And both the Kalpoe brothers did EXACTLY that, and under the advice of competent legal counsel, which implicates their attorneys, as well.  INTENTIONALLY FALSE TESTIMONY which led directly to the false arrest and incarceration of two innocent men.  And in Kalpoes' case we have the incremental admission and witnessing of a preplanned conspiracy to commit perjury...in two separate instances: the false HI drop off, and the recruitmnet of Croes to deliver the false Cyberzone phone call story.  Plus, the justifiable follow-on charges of obstruction and contempt of court.  The evidence is there in the Kalpoe 5/31 PV's, as well as the early 6/9 PV's before their stories of the HI drop off are retracted during their suspect interrogations.

Perfect Crime?  HA!  I suppose it's a snap to commit "perfect crimes" when obvious criminal behavior goes unprosecuted and is without consequence.

Not the perfect crime, the perfect coverup, and I think this Dutch team is in on it.

In My Opinion
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #466 on: May 24, 2007, 04:11:34 PM »

GED and Klaas: Jinx!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #467 on: May 24, 2007, 04:12:01 PM »

Tylergal - yes I remember Wolf - he still posts (moderates) at RU from time to time.

HAMMER - did you see the UN article about abuses in KIA?
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #468 on: May 24, 2007, 04:12:17 PM »

Just posted by Seawolf at FOB: Laughing

seawolf

Mana:  
  Posted: Thu May 24th, 2007 01:06 pm   Quote     Reply  

TO:  MOONSHADOWS & LOVEJUST

I WANT TO JUST SAY THANK YOU MAKING OUR NATION WEAKER BY POSTING ALL OF THE B.S. YOU WRITE HERE AND ITS TRULY SAD YOU TAKE THE POSITION AND ALLOWED YOUR MINDS TO BE BRAIN WASHED.......IM NOT PERFECT BUT FOR YOU TO GET ON HERE AND CONSISTENTLY DOWN A GIRL WHO WAS PROBABLY MURDERED IS A CRYING SHAME.......EITHER YOU HATE WOMEN CAUSE THEY NEVER GAVE YOU THE TIME OF DAY, 400 POUNDS OR TO EGGHEADISH TO EVEN FOCUS ON THE FACT THAT THERE ARE SUSPECTS WHO ARE GUILTY AND INVOLVED IN A COVER UP.......NOT TOO MENTION YOU ALONG WITH OTHERS HERE ARE THE BIGGEST IDIOTS I EVER READ ON A FORUM.......FLAME ON YOU DONT GET MY TIME OF DAY EVER AGAIN...I POST/REPLY TO ONLY INTELLIGENT LIFE FORMS........

Good for Seawolf to set them straight  Wink

In My Opinion
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #469 on: May 24, 2007, 04:12:34 PM »

GEL  Laughing  Laughing
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #470 on: May 24, 2007, 04:14:32 PM »

What is the name of Walter's site?  I always got the feeling Walter was an old pervert, maybe about 60, who might have been involved in some things unspeakable in mixed company.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
AnnieMW1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #471 on: May 24, 2007, 04:14:46 PM »

Quote from: "sharon"
This has got to be the most ignorant post I've seen in a long time:

Very Happy

At least since she stopped the ignorant postings here  Laughing  Laughing

bless her heart  Cool

Are you saying DOA has crossed to the dark side?  I've just been so thrilled that she left...period.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #472 on: May 24, 2007, 04:14:56 PM »

HAMMER

Straight from the UN website!

http://tinyurl.com/yv4qkg

With regard to Aruba and in the Netherlands (Antilles), the Committee expressed its concern at the excessive length of pre-trial detention and the high number of non-convicted detainees. With specific regard to the Netherlands (Antilles), measures should be taken to urgently ensure that juveniles were separated from adult offenders; that educational and training programmes to help the social reintegration of juveniles were provided; and that prompt action to implement a new classification of inmates and allocation of cells was undertaken. Concerned at the Netherlands' indication that information related to sexual abuse or assault in the Aruban prison rarely reached the prison board, and that victims were not likely to lodge complaints for privacy concerns, the Committee recommended that the Netherlands put in place specific mechanisms to receive complaints of sexual abuse that would ensure the privacy of victims and protect both victims and witnesses against ill-treatment or intimidation as a consequence of the complaint. The Committee was also concerned at the number of reports of assaults committed by Aruban law enforcement officials and that, as reported by the State party, of the 49 cases lodged at the Internal Investigations Bureau between 2005 and 2007, only 2 had been dealt with in court, and those had not led to a conviction due to insufficient evidence. The Netherlands should take all appropriate measures to send a clear and unambiguous message to the Police Force and to prison staff that torture, violence and ill-treatment were unacceptable.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #473 on: May 24, 2007, 04:15:58 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
What is the name of Walter's site?  I always got the feeling Walter was an old pervert, maybe about 60, who might have been involved in some things unspeakable in mixed company.

http://alternaterealit.eamped.com/
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #474 on: May 24, 2007, 04:17:22 PM »

Quote from: "Dihannah1"
Heck, I almost feel obiligated to register and help them out!  I want to give them a great big kudos!

Don't give them the opportunity to have your IP.  Unless you are going to use an anonomiser.

I use freebar/secure tunnel to go to FOB.

http://securebar.secure-tunnel.com/cgi-bin/nph-freebar.cgi/110110A/http/www.freedomofblog.com/

hope I don't catch hell 4 posting that, lol.
No downloads...it just enters through the secure tunnel.
Let me know if it works for any of you.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #475 on: May 24, 2007, 04:17:43 PM »

HAMMER

With regard to Aruba and in the Netherlands (Antilles), the Committee expressed its concern at the excessive length of pre-trial detention and the high number of non-convicted detainees. With specific regard to the Netherlands (Antilles), measures should be taken to urgently ensure that juveniles were separated from adult offenders; that educational and training programmes to help the social reintegration of juveniles were provided; and that prompt action to implement a new classification of inmates and allocation of cells was undertaken. Concerned at the Netherlands' indication that information related to sexual abuse or assault in the Aruban prison rarely reached the prison board, and that victims were not likely to lodge complaints for privacy concerns, the Committee recommended that the Netherlands put in place specific mechanisms to receive complaints of sexual abuse that would ensure the privacy of victims and protect both victims and witnesses against ill-treatment or intimidation as a consequence of the complaint. The Committee was also concerned at the number of reports of assaults committed by Aruban law enforcement officials and that, as reported by the State party, of the 49 cases lodged at the Internal Investigations Bureau between 2005 and 2007, only 2 had been dealt with in court, and those had not led to a conviction due to insufficient evidence. The Netherlands should take all appropriate measures to send a clear and unambiguous message to the Police Force and to prison staff that torture, violence and ill-treatment were unacceptable.

I would not want to be part of the "underclass" in Aruba.

In My Opinion
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #476 on: May 24, 2007, 04:18:35 PM »

Quote from: "Nut44x4"
Quote from: "Dihannah1"
Heck, I almost feel obiligated to register and help them out!  I want to give them a great big kudos!

Don't give them the opportunity to have your IP.  Unless you are going to use an anonomiser.

I use freebar/secure tunnel to go to FOB.

http://securebar.secure-tunnel.com/cgi-bin/nph-freebar.cgi/110110A/http/www.freedomofblog.com/

hope I don't catch hell 4 posting that, lol.
No downloads...it just enters through the secure tunnel.
Let me know if it works for any of you.

Thanks!  I will keep that in mind.  It looks to be slowing down there now and other FOB posters coming in....

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #477 on: May 24, 2007, 04:19:34 PM »

I see MF has made it there-You think he's gonna lock those threads? Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #478 on: May 24, 2007, 04:20:16 PM »

HAMMER

One can only hope Joran was bent over good on prison

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #479 on: May 24, 2007, 04:20:18 PM »

Quote from: "greeneyedlady"
I see MF has made it there-You think he's gonna lock those threads? Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

HA HA, like the "fake" locked threads yesterday, lol  Laughing
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.